InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 6~Total Chaos! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath~ Chapter 6 By Mija

Disclaimer~I do not own Inuyasha and company, or the lovely mystery woman who has claimed Miroku as her mate. That is the wondefull creation of Kyoto who has graciously let me borrow her for this story. Thank you much Kyoto..:-)

Total Chaos!

~~~Miroku had been walking in the woods near the village, comtemplating his next move. He couldnt get the image of the enchanting she demon who had claimed him as her mate. He also couldnt help but worry over what Inuyasha had said about her maybe being with child or eeer pup. He wished he knew her name. Miroku couldnt remember ever meeting such an exotic and seductive creature before. She was beautifull, stunning and purely sensual. All the things he loved in a woman, or she demon it seemed. He still couldnt believe he had mated with a demon, but if the demons he had come across had looked anything like her, then he might of a longggggg time ago. He couldnt help the lecherous grin apon his face when he entered the clearing where the well that led to Kagomes time was. When he stepped into the clearing he heard sobs and looked towards the well. Kagome! Running to her side he knelt down beside her, worried.

"Lady Kagome?? what is wrong?? has something happened?? Is everything alright?" Miroku asked hurridly pulling Kagome up and looking her over to make sure she was not injured. He noticed the blood on her palms and grew very very concerned.

"Lady Kagome your bleeding." he stated the obvious. Kagome looked up at him then. Her eyes were swollen and puffy from crying, and the look in her deep dark brown eyes tore at his heart. They were of deep pain and grief. This scared him more.

"Kagome?? Please?? What is wrong?" he pleaded with her. To his shock she wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his chest.

"HE HATES ME!!" Kagome sobbed into his robes. Miroku was confussed.

"Who hates you?"

"INU...INU..INUYASHA!" she cried between sobs. Miroku was even more confussed, but he held Kagome in his arms and comforted his friend as best he could.

"Has something happened between you and Inuyasha Kagome? Did you two have another fight?" He asked, trying to figure out what was causing her soo much distress, he could see and feel the pain in her soul, her heart.

"NOOOOO." she answered in a loud wail, which made Miroku flinch at the volume of it.

"I dont understand Kagome..What has upset you soo?" he asked.

"I..I forced him to be with me Miroku...I gave him no choice..he...he..he must HATE ME!" she sobbed with renewed vigor. Miroku sighed, finally figuring out what must be upsetting her. He almost chuckled at the absurdity of it all. After all this time? After everything they had been threw? Did Kagome still believe Inuyasha cared nothing for her?

"My dearest Kagome..Inuyasha does not hate you..far from it Lady Kagome..Inuyasha cares deeply for you." Miroku replied, trying to sooth her. But she did not believe him.

"I know he CARES for me...but I want him to LOVE me.." she cried. Miroku sighed. In this state he found it easier to try to calm weeping women down, instead of reason with them. So he held her, and stroked her back in small circles to sooth her. It was all plotonic and what close friends and commrades would do for one another. There had been nothing perverse or sexual going on.

~~~But high in a tree top two golden eyes stared heatedly down at her mate in the arms of another. Of course it was innocent, but demon instincts took over and soon the offending person who had been in her mates arms was now in her claws. She looked at the human in her grip, her claws digging into the flesh around her neck as she held her up off the ground. She could smell the humans fear and surprise. Her saner more calmer side tried to tell her to let the human go, that she could not hurt her, but her demon half wanted to rip her to shreds for daring to touch her mate. She heard her mate, the monk behind her.

"Lady Kagome!!" he yelled trying to come to the humans aid. Which only served to anger and inflame her more. He was HER mate! In her need for vengence, she glared at the human, then without looking pointed her unoccupied hand to her mate, she used her power over ice to shackle her mate to the ground. The ice would not hurt him, but it would hold him till she was finished with this intruder.

~~~Kagome had been stunned and shocked when she'd been ripped from Mirokus arms and hung in the air like prey by a very very angry she demon, who looke alot like Inuyasha and Shesshomaru combined. Her tears had dried instantly and fear filled her features now. The grip around her neck was iron clad and unrelenting. The she demon was not chocking her Yet, but was very close to it. And by the look in her eyes, choking would be the least of what she would do to kagome. She Heard Miroku yell her name and saw him try to come to her aid, only to be stopped by ice forming around his legs and along the ground, anchoring him in place. She had seen the bluish misty like ray come from the she demons hand as it had pointed at Miroku and Kagome had gasped. The aura around this demon was nothing like she had ever seen before. She was strong, and she had far greater powers than any normal half demon. The funny thing about all this was that Kagome could see her true aura and knew that she wasnt evil, and didnt have any shards on her. But she quickly lost that train of thought when the she demon raised her other clawed hand up and growled at her.

"Now you die human!!" the she demon growled, and Kagome closed her eyes shut and mentally cried for the man she loved. INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!

**************************************************************** *********

~~~Inuyasha had been half way to the village when he has not only smelt Kagome, but sensed her. She was hurting, not with physical pain, but heart pain. At this Inuyasha had sped throught the forest towards the well, wondering when Kagome had come back, why she had come back early and why he felt this terrible ache in his chest, which he knew was coming from his mate. Just before he reached the edge of the clearing by the well, he heard her voice in his head yell in fear and called out his name. With his heart pounding painfully in his chest, he sprang into the clearing and took in everything in his site. Kagome was in the death grip of a she demon. A very beautifull half demon by the smell of her, that reminded him strangly of his half brother Shesshomaru. He saw Miroku, who was standing there dumbfounded, and who Inuyasha wanted to kill for not protecting Kagome, till he saw Miroku struggle against something that held him glued to the ground.

~~~It took Inuyasha all of five seconds to take this all in, and watch as the she demon was about to bring her claws to Kagome and rip her in two. With lightning fast speed he was there blocking the strike with his own claws. Startled the she demon looked up at him in surprise. A chill ran up Inuyasha spine when those amber eyes met his own. Something was not right here he thought. But he didnt have time to contemplate it before she dropped Kagome and struck out at him with her other hand. Reflexes had him dodging and using his own claws to slash out at her. He saw that his strike had hit pay dirt when he saw four rips along her shirt across her chest, spots of crimson staining the dark blue fabric of her top. She looked down at her chest and growled. Both got into battle stances, and faced off.

"Inuyasha NOOOO...shes my MATE!" he heard Miroku shout at him as he was about to leap up and strike. He halted and stopped where he was and looked bugg eyed at Miroku. He noticed that she also looked bugg eyed at him when Miroku had yelled out.

"What did you say Monk?" the she demon asked with a growl, never taking her eyes of the half dog demon before her. She couldnt have heard right could she??

"I said your my mate." the monk replied. She hissed and dared to glare a glance at him.

"Not that stupid..what did you call HIM?" she asked pointing to Inuyasha. She noticed that the human female had retreated to behind the half demon and that he was putting a hand back to hold her behind him, protecting her. It was then she smelt it. She was mated, to him. And he to her. The demon lust for blood quickly dissipated and she shook once as the rest of it left her body.

~~~Confussed at what exactly his enchanting mate wanted to know, Miroku only stood there silent, with mouth agape. He watched her as she sniffed the air, like he had seen Inuyasha and Shippo do alot. Then watched as the blood lust in her eyes dimmed then seem to vanish with a shiver of her body. He saw her relax, but also saw Inuyasha ready to pounce at a moments notice. He couldnt let his enchantress kill Kagome, but he could not allow Inuyasha to kill his mate. He watched his intoxicating vixen walk over to him, her every move sensual and seductive, her hips swayed with natural grace and femininity. Just watching her walk made him drool. He also noticed that although she was coming to him, she did not take her eyes off of Inuyasha and Kagome. No self perserving demon would ever turn its back on a potential enemy. She got to Miroku and came up behind him, nuzzling his neck, smelling him, licking the wound that she had left to show him as hers.

"What did you call him monk?" she asked in a purr like tone, deep and husky as she contineued to lick him and nip his neck seductively. Miroku leaned into her touch and moaned in pleasure at the feel of her touch.

"Inuyasha??? what the hecks going on?" came Kagome's voice, which starled Miroku, he had forgotten that they were still there.

"Inuyasha??" came the voice of the she demon, her look now directed towards Inuyasha. Her look was intense, but more of curiousity than anything else, but Kagome took it as lust and almost sprang at her with a human like growl of her own. But Inuyasha held her back and grinned at her. She blushed.

"Soo your the great Inuyasha huh?" the she demon asked with a small giggle. She liked this human female Inuyasha had chosen as his mate, she had spunk and courage. She would suit him well.

"Ya?? and what of it??" Inuyasha growled, still keeping his hand on Kagome to keep her behind him in protection and to keep her from going after the she demon. Inuyasha could of laughed at the look Kagome had given the she demon, but his heart had swelled with love at her jealousy. He watched as with a flick of her wrist the ice around Mirokus legs melted leaving small wet puddles around him.

"You have no idea how long ive been looking for you..or how hard it is to keep up with you..you definitly cover alot of ground big brother." the she demon replied. At her words Inuyasha, Kagome and Miroku all gasped in shock.

"What the Fucking hell are you talking about woman!!" Inuyasha growled.

"Oooh my Gods!" Kagome said at the same time, and Miroku just looked really sick all of a sudden. If he had comprehended right, and it was true, then he had screwed Inuyasha's sister and he didnt even want to know what Inuyasha would do to him.

**************************************************************** **********

~~~Sango had been in the village with Shippo and Kirara, when she heard Shippo call out to her. Kagome was back and the smell of a demon was near her. Sango had wasted no time but got her boomerang and jumped on the now transformed Kirara, who had anticipated her mistress's need. Shipped had already taken off into the forest ahead of her, wanting to get to kagome as quickly as possible. Shippo thought of Kagome as his mother and if his mother was in trouble, small or not, threat or not, he would do everything in his power to try to protect his mom. They had reached the clearing at the same time. She saw Inuyasha there with Kagome behind him, his fighting stance up. A she demon who reminded her of Inuyasha stood between them and Miroku. Without much thought Kagome shouted for Miroku to get down as she prepared to launch her boomerang at the she demon she believed was about to harm her friends. But before she could Inuyasha sprang up and knocked her off of Kirara, yelling out "Sango NOOO!"

~~~Sango had shut her eyes, anticipating hitting the ground, but Inuyasha had cradled her in his arms and adjusted his body so that they landed with a easy thump on the ground. But even before Sango could ask what the hell was going on, or even before Inuyasha could utter a word, there was a silver white streak and she was on the ground alone. She heard gasps and looked behind her to see Inuyasha pinned to a tree by the neck by an very angry Shesshomaru.

"Who gave you permission to TOUCH my Mate?" came Shesshomarus icy cold voice as he began to squeeze Inuyasha's neck. Not really thinking Sango jumped up and ran to them and grabbed Shesshomarus arm.

"LET HIM GO RIGHT NOW SHESSHOMARU BEFORE YOU REALLY PISS ME OFF!" She commanded heatedly and with her own growl which bout a gasp from everyone, except Shesshomaru, who looked at her with a quirk of his eyebrow, before letting inuyasha drop to the ground with a thud.

"How dare you think to even attempt to give I Shesshomaru orders HUMAN!" Shesshomaru growled angerly as he approached Sango, as if stalking her. He had expected her to submit to him, to cower in fear, but she stood her ground and glared at him fiercly.

"I didnt ATTEMPT to order you Shesshomaru..I DID order you..and you obeyed." she replied with a smirk. This surprised everyone including Shesshomaru. But all that was forgotten when they all heard throaty laughter filling the air.

"Oooh Gods this is priceless...My big bad human hating big brother has taken a demon exterminator as his mate??? oooh my gods.." came the sound of the she demons laughter. Shesshomaru looked askance at her and then growled.

"Kyoto...soo youve found him have you?" he replied dryly.

"Yes BIG brother..no thanks to you...Ive finally found my brother Inuyasha." she stated with a glare at Shesshomaru.

"Will somebody please tell me what the FUCK is going on here?" Inuyasha all but roared. He was tired, hungry and confussed. Not to mention needy. All he wanted was to take Kagome away to somewhere private and hold her in his arms and have her tell him she loved him.