InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 12~Tension! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath~Chapter 12 By Mija

Disclaimer~I do not own any charactor in this fic, all are the creations of thier very talented authors..:-)

Chapter 12~ Tension!

~~~Kagome had been in Kaede's hut when Kirara came in and rubbed against her mewling, getting her attention. The way Kirara was acting, Kagome got the impression she wanted Kagome to follow her. Excusing herself from Kaede, she walked out follloweing the demon fire cat. At the edge of the woods she almost yelped when she heard Sango psst at her from behind a bush.

"Sango??"

"Shhh yes its me...ooh Kagome..I..I need to speak with you in private, but...well...can you get my Kimono from my things and meet me down by the hot springs?" Sango asked, by the blush on her face, the tone of her voice and the fact that she was keeping her body well hidden behind the bushes, Kagome gathered that something had occured between her and Shesshomaru again. Kagome didnt know wether to laugh or feel sad at her friend predicament, after all, it must be hell being mated to the very cold hatefull Demon Lord of the Western Lands.

"Ok Sango..meet ya there in a sec." Kagome replied, thinking it best to keep her questions to herself for the meantime, and not having the heart to laugh at her close friends predicament.

"Ohh thank you soo much Kagome." Sango sighed as she watched Kagome scamper off towards Kaedes.

~~~Sango was already in the hot spring relaxing when Kagome came back. Without much words and a smile, Kagome stripped herself and joined her friend in the warm theraputic waters of the spring. They were both silent for a bit, as they both washed and then sat comfortably against some boulders. Kagome didnt want to pry and Sango knew that Kagome wanted to know what was wrong. Sighing Sango finally began.

"Ohh Kagome...I think Im in trouble." Sango stated with a weary sigh.

"What happened?? Did Shesshomaru hurt you?? cause if he did I..I..." Kagome began, getting worried and angry on Sango's behalf, but Sango cut her off in mid sentence.

"No Kagome..he..he didnt harm me...but...well...you see.." Sango sighed taking a breath before continuing. She told Kagome all that had occured during thier "Discussion" Sango was truelly mortified and embarassed by sharing such intimate details of her and Shesshomaru, but she could always confide in Kagome and she really needed to talk. Kagome listened and sighed when Sango was done.

"So you love him Sango?" Kagome asked.

"NO!" Sango said all to quickly and vohemitly. Then blushed.

"There is no love between us Kagome..but..but there is lust...and...well there in lies the problem...we are mated..and truthfully, although he can get on my last nerve, I find that I am really attracted to him physically..its like the more we try to distance ourselves from each other, the more we cant..and if we argue or start to fight..well you know how well that turned out." Sango stated.

"And I find the fact that he is not horror stricken with my exterminator skills is a very attractive trait...sadly I find the fact that we can give each other a challenge, a challenge in it self, and its a very heady experience...what am I to do Kagome?"

"What do you want to do Sango?? Do you want to be unmated to him? Do you want to never see him again? Never feel him around you or to ever touch you again?" Kagome asked, already thinking that Sango had feelings for the demon lord, which was ironic, wierd and creepy, but oddly enough, it seemed to sort of fit. Who else better suited to put Sesshomaru in his place than Sango? And Sango?? She needed someone strong willed and capable of letting her be the warrior she was. Not many human males would appreciate her uniqueness, but she had a feeling Sesshomaru could somehow.

"That is another problem..wether I abide by the demon law of us being mates, Sesshomaru has no choice and will do all in his power to keep other men from me, thus casting me into a life of spinster hood, well almost since I am already..umm mated and no longer a maiden." Sango replied with a blush.

"Ohh Sango........Im soooo sorry all this is my fault...if it wasnt for my stupid becoming heat non of this would of ever happened." Kagome said saddly and guiltily.

"You know Inuyasha knew you would blame yourself..or him." Sango giggled, then sobbered.

"But It is not your fault Kagome..what happened was not of your chosing or under your control..as for me and Shesshomaru??...Well...it just happened..I..we could of stopped it I think..but we did not...does that make me a horrible person?" Sango asked with worry. Kagome smiled at her.

"No Sango it doesnt...but..well what are you and Sesshomaru going to do now?"

"Honestly Kagome Niether of us has a clue...but we will find a way to work it out, we have to." Sango replied with a smile.

**************************************************************** *******

~~~That night the group, with the exception of Shippo and Kirara, camped out in the forest near the spring. It had been decided that the group couldnt stay in the village. As it was the people were accepting of Inuyasha but still leary of him and wouldnt take kindly to having another half demon present, as well as Shesshomaru, who had decided to stay at the request of Kyoto. As for Shippo he asked to remain with Kaede for the night who had agreed, he said he was not comfortable around the new addition to Inuyasha family, and he definitly wasnt comfortable around Shesshomaru. He had kept Kirara because she had a habit of growling at the demon lord everytime she came near him and Sango didnt want to have to defend her companion against her mate at the moment. So they all sat around the fire not really speaking to one another. it was a very tension filled moment. But Kyoto broke it by talking of her many travels and her life which Kagome and Sango found facinating. Inuyasha listened, trying to get a better grip of his thoughts. He had a sister? it was odd to say the least, but he sort of liked her. She was nothing like Sesshomaru which he was totally gratefull for and she seemed to want to get to know him better and be a part of his life. Not only had Inuyasha gained a mate, a pup, he had gained two sisters and a brother. Who would of ever thunk it? Sango and Miroku were his family now, and for the first time in a long time, other than with Kagome, he felt complete, like he belonged somewhere.

~~Inuyasha and Kagome still hadnt spoken in private about what had happened or what they felt for one onother, both feared of what the other might say, so they kept quiet, only talking of trivial thing and answering or asking questions of Kyoto. Soon it got late and they all settled in for the night. With out shame or reservation, Kyoto and Miroku shared a pallet, they had come to terms with thier mating. As for Sango she slept in her own, Sesshomaru deciding he would sleep in the forest not to far off from them. Kagome layed on her own bed and watched as Inuyasha leaped up to his usual positon on a tree limb as he always did. Sighing Kagome wished them all a good night and went to bed.

~~~Inuyasha feined sleep, till he was sure everyone was out cold, tired and mentally exhausted from todays events. He had automaticly smelt the scent of sex on both the monk and his new sister, as well as on Sango and Shesshomaru. Now that part most of all really confussed him and got him confussed. What was Sango thinking to sleep with his stupid half brother again for? Didnt she know the more she mated with him, the bigger the bond between them grew? Soon niether would be able to stand being apart from one another and Inuyasha didnt know if he could stand the thought of Sesshomaru being around them more than actually necessary. But the real reason he had stayed up was to sneak up to Kagome. it had been a while since they had mated, and the scent of the others arousal and sex had only made him want her more, if that was even possible. he couldnt remember a time he hadnt wanted Kagome, now that he had had her and now that she was his, he wanted to be with her, to be near her, hold her and mate with her till he couldnt think anymore.

~~~Sneaking silently down towards her sleeping bag, the funny futon blanket thing she used from the future, he managed to slither inside of it and hold her to him, spooned. Kagome made a few soft noises in her sleep, snuggled closer to him but never woke up. Inuyasha was relieved. he had been worried that she would wake up and sit him or yell at him for being a pervert..but how could he be a pervert when she was his mate? it made no sense. he had every right to take his mate wheen ever he chose to. And he chose to do it now. he needed her. Wanted her. Badly. With that he ever so gently began to shower her neck with kisses. Kagome moaned softly in her sleep and tilted her neck to give him more access. he loved that she was soo responsive to him, even in sleep.

~~~As he nippled and kissed her neck and ear, his hand slid up her blouse and began to fondle her breast, tweaking her nipples threw her 'bra'...he really hated that contraption, more so now than ever. With a clawed finger he sliced threw the front of it freeing her creamy round breast to his touch. He loved the way they felt in his hands, the way the tip beaded up when he rubbed it over his rough palm, then pinched it to make it pucker up more. the sounds Kagome was making were low but erotic. She still hadnt woken up, but she was responding wonderfully to his minstrations. Inuyasha was harder than a rock and he wanted her soo badly. But he was affraid to do anything else but touch her. After tormenting her nipples a bit he slid his hand down her chest to her tummy where he paused, hoping someday soon he could see it ripe and swolen with their pups, then moved down till his hand slid under the band of her panties, another contraption Inuyasha hated with a vengance.

~~~Once inside he let his hand cup her heat and groaned in his throat at the heat and wetness he found there. She was already wet for him and she was still asleep. Using his fingers he began to rub the very sensitive spot, her clit and worked his fingers in a circular motion, making her intinctivly arch her hips into his hand and rotate her hips around his fingers, seeking more. She moved a bit in her sleep and Inuyasha froze, but she only turned onto her back and sighed. She moaned his name sweetly in her sleep and that was pretty much all it took for inuyasha. he was only human wasnt he? Well part anyhow, and both side wanted to be inside of her desperately. Using this new positon she had moved into as an advantage, he sliced her panties off effortlessly and freed his very hard, very aching and needy cock. Slowly and gently he moved over her, and he felt a tiny bit of guilt for what he was about to do, but he just couldnt help it. it wasnt like he was forcing her or raping her. She was his mate and they had done so much already. he just really really needed her and he hoped she wouldnt be made at him later for this.

~~~With one thrust he buried himself into her tight wet body, and with the feel of him inside of her at last he growled and groaned at the same time. the thrust and the feel of him as well as he growl had awoken Kagome and she looked up at Inuyasha who had yet to see she had woken up.

"Inuyasha??" she asked with a frown, as she realized what the heck he was doing and feeling his cock twitch inside of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, getting angry. how could he do this to her? While she was asleep?? The pervert! Inuyasha saw the angry look on her face and desperatly wanted to be rid of it. So he did what he thought would work. he clamped his mouth on hers and kissed her soo passionatly that fire spread through out both their bodies. he thrusted a few more times into her as they kissed. he could still feel her tense and wanted to arouse her. soon she moaned in surrender, kissed him back passionalty, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him close as she wrapped her legs around his hips. Thankfull to all the Gods that Kagome was now as aroused as he, Inuyasha began to thrust more rapidly, all the while kissing her. With almost no time at all he could feel the muscles inside of her clentching around him and then she cried out in his mouth as she tensed, arched and came around his shaft, squeezing him from inside, which only made him growl and pump two more times before he let go his own climax and emptied his seed into her warm body.

~~~When it was over, they stayed connected and unmoving as both tried to regain thier breathing. soon and reluctantly Inuyasha pulled out of her and layed at her side breathing heavily. Kagome too was breathless, and Inuyasha tried to pull her to him. But Kagome tensed and turned an angry stare at him.

"What the hell are you looking at me that way for?" he asked in a angry whisper.

"Im going to get you back for this Inuyasha..just watch...dont you EVER..EVER...take advantage of me while I am sleeping." Kagome replied in a harsh angry whisper.

"Feh!...not like you didnt do it to ME!" he growled back, carefull not to wake the others.

"That was diffrent!" Kagome hisssed defensivly.

"How do you figure?" Inuyasha glared back at her.

"I..we..You know.." she stuttered, unsure of what to actually say that made any senese, he was right about her taking advantage of her, but in her mind that had been diffrent, but was it really?

"Ooh ya your very articulate tonight..besides bitch we are mated...its not like we are doing something wrong you know." he replied sarcaticly and looked aways from her as he pulled his pants back up and tied the ties back in place. it was then Kagome notice that her bra and panties felt way off...it took her a few moments to realize that Inuyasha had shredded them and her face turned two shades of red.

~~~The next thing you heard threw out the camp was a loud slap and Kagome yelling at Inuyasha calling him a pervert. Instinctivly Miroku covered his head only to realize that no blow ever came and it was not Sango yelling at him. Sango looked from where she had been sleeping and wondered what the heck was going on. She saw Kagome storm off angry as all get out and knew that the two had quarreled again. She wondered what happened this time, but was used to thier fights so went back to bed. Unknown to Kagome and Inuyasha Kyoto had seen the entire thing and heard it all. From the moment Inuyasha had leapt down from the tree till he was slapped silly by his mate. She chuckled and thought again how she really liked this girl her brother had chosen for a mate. But also feeling a little sypathy for her poor brother. he couldnt help it if he desired his mate enough to not wake her before seeking pleasure with her. She had to get to know all these people better and looked foward to it immensly.

A/N~Okies heres the next chappie...soo guys im worried..you think this story is getting old and stale??? give me feed back and hints if you think its not going the way it should be, again I have an image in my head but sometimes its soo hard to get there..lol..anyway let me know what ya think k?? and thanks to Kyoto for her charactor named after herself..(winks) and to my beta reader Raven who has done an awsome job with my chapters..:-) till next chap be well be safe and read ya laters..huggs Mija..:-)