InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 13~Help! ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath~Chapter 13 By Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own Inuyasha and Company or Kyoto.

Chapter 13~ Help!

~~~A loud ear splitting scream was heard far and wide through out the entire place. Everyone her heard it covered thier ears and cringed, at the air around them seemed to fill with an eerie heavyness. In a chamber that remained locked so its occupant could not leave, Kagura screamed in utter agony. It had been 4 days since Naraku had speeded up her pregnancy. He had gotten impatient many times at having to wait how ever long it would take for Kagura to have Kouga's pups. But today was the day and he watched in the shadows with a wicked grin on his face and red eyes, as servants helped the very painfull birth of Kagura's pups. The birth might of gone easier had he let the unborn pups grow within her without his aid, but since he had tampered with thier growth, they were actually a bit bigger within her stomache and the pain of giving birth to them was twice as bad as it would of normally been. But Naraku did not care if Kagura felt pain, all he cared about was the birth of the pups, his key and chance to get the shards Kouga had. He knew no matter how much Kouga hated Kagura, he would never turn away his own pups.

~~~Kagura had never felt anything as painfull or as horrible as she was experiencing at this very moment in time. Naraku had often punished her, hurt and tortured her when ever she had dared to disobey, she remembered her punishment when she had first refused to kill many of Kouga's tribe, it had taken her a week to recover, even with her demon healing, in the end she had given in and did what Naraku had requested of her and ended up killing many of Kouga's tribe, earning his utter hatred, not that she cared really. But this??? This was far worse than anything Naraku had ever done to her. She felt as if her stomache would be ripped open at any moment. Her obscenly large belly rippled and stretched, as the pups within her fought to be free of her overly small body. Kagura had known, had felt the side effect of his growth spell on her unborn pups, she had known that in his haste he had speeded up thier growth more than her body was able to endure. Yet it had taken four more days before she had gone into labor. Most of that had been her own doing, willing and calming her body down to the point of near hiebernation. She had wanted to keep her pups from being born for how ever long she could. Cause as long as they were inside of her they were safe, once out, she didnt know if she could protect them from Naraku or any of his assasins. But they had needed to come out, they were to big and too confind in her small belly, and she hadnt been able to stop her labor. Her only hope now was that she would survive this to make sure Naraku kept his promise to her. He had swore that he would just use them as bait to get the shards and once Kouga handed over the shards he would give Kouga his pups unharmed. Kagura had wanted to keep them, but she knew if she did they would be in danger around Naraku, and although she cared little for Kouga, he would be a good father and protect thier young with his life, see that they grew up free and happy, all she had ever dreamed of for herself and now only wished for her pups.

~~~Kagura screamed again as her stomache stretched in an unGodly fashion just as the opening between her legs felt as if it had been ripped fron navel to tail bone. She was going to pass out from the pain, but then she heard it, a healthy hearty cry. Bleary eyed she looked up and saw the black haired boy demon in one of the servants arms. She wanted to weep with utter joy, he was born and he was healthy, bigger than most newborn demon pups, more like what a 6 month old pup would look like. But she didnt have time to really savor the moment before she felt that ungodly pain and felt as if her insides were being twisted and tied. It hurt soo bad. But she pushed and panted and cried till she felt the pain ease and heard the sound of another cry, smaller and more squeaky. She looked over to see her daughter and smiled. She was smaller than her brother, but no less healthy, she too looked much older than a newborn pup should be, but she was healthy and she was safe and Kagura cried happily as she realized she had never felt this utter warmth in her chest and joy. A joy so pure and soo intense she was unfamiliar with the emotions. They were the emotions every mother felt when seeing her child or children be born and in the world, pure bliss. Heaven on earth. But that feeling was shattered soon, and replaced by a fear sooo intense that she didnt know how she could stand the pain of it. Naraku was reaching for her babies.

"NOOOOOO!..Please master...please give me my little ones." Kagura truelly begged to Naraku for the first time since she had been created. She had always been rebelious and refused to beg, but now she would beg, groval, kneel, rip her own eyes and tongue out and anything else he wished if he would not harm her pups.

"Now Kagura..you know I would not be taking them from you now if I trusted you...Do not worry...these little pups are precious, no harm shall come to them, they will be treated like the treasures they are." Naraku replied with an evil grin, as he walked out of the room, locking it behind him, still hearing Kagura yelling and begging and crying for him to bring her her little ones. Naraku had not lied, they would be treated like treasures, he would take good care of them, and once he got the shards from Kouga he would kill them. After all it was the only way to make Kagura pay for her disobediance and Kouga's arrogance at thwarting him all this time.

~~~Smiling down at the bundles of squirming flesh in his arms he marveled how they looked soo much alike and had both the features of both parents, both had black hair the color of night, pointed ears like both Kouga and Kagura's, the ears of true blooded demons. The male pup had eyes the color of Kagura's violet ones, the girl child the color of deep blue like her fathers, but the boy child had the smirk and mistiviousness of his father he could tell already, while the female child looked more serious and alert, wary like her mother. How odd, Naraku thought, but just continued to look at him. He had been looking at the girl child staring up at him with an unreadible expression, as if she were far older than she really was. Then to his surprise she growled a small growl in her throat without ever looking away from him, then the boy child, as if responding to some unseen command she had given him, bit his tiny fangs into his forarm and drew blood. Naraku yelled out his pain, his surprise and his anger. he could not believe that these barely new pups had done such a thing to him, that they had somehow worked together to cause him pain, even if it only minimal pain. He all of a sudden thought that he needed to hurry and use these two and kill them before they caused him trouble. How he had no idea, but his intincts were usually pretty good, and they warned him that if he allowed these two to live, they would be his end.

*************************************************************** ********

~~~Kouga had been searching for days, using his shard aided speed to cover as much ground as he could. He went to every place that held any rumor or slightest trace of Kagura or Naraku. But to his utter dismay he was no closer to finding them than he had been when he had begun his search. In all those days he had searched, he had felt Kagura's distress, her fear. Usually he would of been glad to know she was suffering, but he knew that her fear and distress was not for herself but for the life she carried inside of her, HIS pups! Something was happening concerning his unborn offspring and he was frantic to find them. They had not been concieved in love, but the moment he found out that they HAD been conceived was the moment he had committed his life to seeing them safe and in his care. After all wolves took great care of thier pups, and they were a blessing, treasures and something to be proud and protective of. Regardless of how they were concieved or who their mother was, his heart and his soul was bonded to his pups and he would not give up till he had them with him. But as the days had passed with no progress he grew frantic and frustrated. It wasnt till the day he felt a horrible pain within him and doubled over in the worst pain he had ever felt.

~~~Kouga had never experienced something soo intense before in his entire life, the pain was unbearable. It was as if his entire insides were being ripped to pieces and something struggling to burst free. He stayed doubled over in a fetal position for hours it seemed, till the pain eased and he could finally stand.

"What the fuck was that?!" he growled, scared and confussed as hell. Just then a tiny whisper filled his head and he jumped with shock.

"Daddy?? help us...help momma..please daddy come get us soon." said the tiny whisper. To say Kouga was freaked was an understatement. Who the hell was talking to him in his mind? then as if something had hit him blinding him with a flash of light, he knew, he knew who it was and what it meant and his heart speed up in panic. How can this be?? Dear Gods...what had Naraku done to my pups? He cried into the night. In only days his pups had been born already, Naraku had done something to Kagura to make her give birth, and the voice he heard in his mind was the voice of his daughter, calling to him for help. Kouga cried at this and felt like his heart would be torn from his body. How ever it had happened or for what ever reason, his pups were born and somehow had reached out to him and asked for him to save them. But HOW?! He cried into the night hoping for somemore whispers of his daughter, but nothing came. He knew what he had to do now. He should of thought of it before. He had wasted all this time searching on his own for Naraku, when he should of been seeking the very people who knew more about that abomination than anyone. He speed off into the night hoping to find Inuyasha and his group before it was too late. he would do anything, pay anything if they helped him get his pups.

*************************************************************** ********

~~~Little did Naraku know that when he had speeded up the incubaton period of Kagura's pregnancy, he had tampered with things he should of left alone. By using the spell he had to speed up maturity, he had speeded up more than thier growth of bodies, but the growth of thier minds as well. Kagura's daughter had the power of telepathy, although still young and weak since she was but a few hours old, it had been enough to call out to her father and ask for her help, it was also enough to read what Naraku had planned for them. Her and her brother could communicate without words but her brother did not have the same ability to touch minds as she did, but his own little power was just as good. When and if they got the chance to grow, they would be a force to recon with when crossed.

A/N~Okies heres the next chapie guys, I know theres been some concern about the Kouga and Kagura thing, but they are my angst or dark pair of this fic. Thier relationship was never destined to be a happy one, so for anyone who does not like this direction of the two I ask for forgiveness, but I have my mind set on how this will end, that part of the story anyway..lol..the rest are still pretty much up in the air for now, but I definitly know how this pair will end..ok no more dont want to spoil nothing..soo please let me know what you think about this chap k?? was it too much? Too little?? let me know k? And ya know I had to get the group involved in this..lol...ok till the next chap be well be happy and read ya later, and to my beta Raven, thank you much for all your hard work in making my story flow better..huggs Mija..:-)