InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Alone No More ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Inuyasha. I do own though Tsukara.

A/N: I love Sesshomaru so I decided to write a ficcie about him. I also imagined that he had a demon friend that would help him get Tetsusaiga from Inu-chan but not kill him. She is also WAY more reliable than Jakken. I don't like Jakken all that much so I think I'll torture him here. *evil laugh* Sorry Jakken-lovers. He just really gets on my nerves. Oh, and Rin isn't in here because I haven't really seen her in the series that often....maybe two episodes. I know she exists though.

Rating PG-13 for Language and semi-adult themes. Might go up later, and I might make it a lemon. Haven't gotten that far yet soooo yeah. Jakken/Kikyo Bashing. Beware.

Pairings:

Inuyasha/Kagome

Miroku/Sango

Sesshomaru/Tsukara

Alone No More

Chapter One

Gold eyes watched the Bone Eaters well. No emotion passed over the eyes as they continued their stare on the pit. The girl traveling with his half brother said something about passing from time to time. From past to future. Sesshomaru had sparked curiosity with that notion. The youkai had chosen to watch the well to see if what the whelp said was true.

He had been watching for several hours and nothing had happened. His patience had grown thin over that time. Jakken though, had gone off rambling how they shouldn't have listened to a mere mortal and he had stalked off to sit somewhere. Sesshomaru hadn't seen his servant since. Though just as the Lord of the Western lands turned to leave, and black light shone out of the well. He turned, eyes cold yet slightly surprised. He waited a few minutes, and nothing came out of the well.

Striding over, his gold eyes peered down into the bottom of the pit, and widened slightly at what he saw. Lying at the bottom was a woman unconscious. At first glance, Sesshomaru thought that the woman was human, yet he sensed the presence of another demon. A closer inspection led him to see that she looked almost like himself, pointed ears, a crimson crescent moon on her forehead, and instead of two stripes on either side of her face, she had one on both sides, also a crimson color.

He thought she was dead when he found her, but she groaned to prove his assumption wrong. Had she been human, Sesshomaru may have just left her there, but since she was a demon like himself, and beautiful as well, he jumped down to the bottom.

He rolled her onto her back and watched her chest rise and fall, indicating that she was alive. The female youkai groaned once more, her face contorting in pain. Even if she did die, Sesshomaru could revive her with a stroke of his sword, Tenseiga. Surprisingly enough, the demon lord was showing compassion to the woman, however subtle. Any other demon he would've found, he would leave to die.

Sesshomaru gently placed an arm around her waist lifting her with ease. The woman's face was covered in cold sweat and her skin paler than the moon. A lock of her blue-black hair fell over her face as she lolled her head around. One of her clawed hands reached for the cloth at her chest and gripped it tightly, then just as quickly as that had happened, her hand went limp.

Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed at her action. The youkai was sick, and he, Lord Sesshomaru was standing still watching her lean against him. He swiftly leapt out of the well and heard Jakken nearby. The imp stumbled out of the bushes and stared at his master and the woman.

"L-lord Sesshomaru, what are you doing with a puny human? N-not that I disapprove, master, but I thought you hated all humans?" The imp stuttered as the demon stared down at him, and Jakken froze, spine rigid. There was a slight smile on his master's face, and the little demon was frightened of what his master might do to him.

"Jakken," the youkai addressed his servant. "Look at her. Does she not have almost the same markings as I do? This woman here is a demon as am I. Do not disgrace her by calling her a human."

"Y-yes master." Jakken turned on his heel and began talking to himself about how his life span had been shortened and what Sesshomaru might've done to him. Sesshomaru on the other hand strode over to a tree to lay the female demon down against it. He stood once again, watching her intently. He called for Jakken once more, and waited for the imp to reply.

"Yes Lord Sesshomaru?" Jakken trembled slightly, turning to face his master.

"Fetch a doctor. I do not want this woman to die. I am interested in what she has to say about the well, and I need to know what is wrong with her. Go now Jakken." Sesshomaru spoke while keeping his gaze on the woman. Jakken had never seen his master so interested in another demon other than Inuyasha.

"Yes master." The imp then ran as fast as he could to the nearest village in search of a physician.

-------

AN: Soooo, what do you guys think? I really haven't explained the situation a whole lot, either about what happened or about my new character, Tsukara. I really want to stay within the lines of how Jakken and Sesshomaru and everyone else act in the series. I'll try to update soon, but I really need the reviews. Gives me idea food and encouragement since whenever my BROTHER *glares at little brother* greets me he calls me some stupid ass name. Gods I hate him sometimes. I want to just wring that scrawny neck of his. *fumes* Oh well, guess what? I took this anime boyfriend test and guess who it was? Miroku! Of all people it had to be him!! I love Sessy-sama lots more. *cries* Well Christmas is coming up, and so far it's hell. I want A life sized Sessy plush for Christmas. That'd be nice......rambling. Gomen. I'll see you next chapter. Please REVIEW!!