InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Alone No More ❯ My Past, My Power, My Fate Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the characters...but maybe Inu-chan Houshi-sama and Fluffy on some nights ~Huggles them all~ I do own Tsukara though.

AN: Guess what? I just heard that my friends mom had a stroke and she's in the hospital now. That really hits me hard. She's like a second mother to me. I really can't believe she had a stroke. She seemed so healthy other than the brain damage too. ~cries~ Dani I'm so sorry you're mom's in the hospital. And if you read this story, I really hope she gets better too. Guys, I'm also sorry for not updating either. But man, I only got one review for the last chapter. So if you want me to write anymore, I've GOT to get more than 3 reviews. Okay? I want like, 20. It's asking too much isn't it? Okay, how about ten? Ten it is! Now ON with the story! Mush mush!

Alone No More

Chapter 3 - My Past, My Power, My Fate

By Demoness Tsukara

'Prepare? Prepare for what?' Tsukara shook her head and followed after him. This demon lord was strange, but then again, if there was a normal in the world, what would the definition be? The onna youkai sniffed the air for Sesshomaru's scent. She found it not far ahead of her but it was together with another scent. A dragon youkai's scent. She grimaced. Even though Tsukara was youkai, she did not like to be around them all that much. They were too cold hearted, and they held no mercy for anyone save their children and mates. And for that reason, Tsukara stayed with humans most of the time, though some of them were as bad as youkai were.

The scents were close by and the woman paused for a moment. She side-stepped towards a tree and hid behind it. Closing her eyes, Tsukara listened for Sesshomaru and the dragon youkai. She heard nothing except for impatient pawing at the ground from the dragon and their breathing. Turning her back to the tree, Tsukara thought about what was going to happen to her. There were limitless possibilities, like he could learn about her and if he wasn't satisfied he would kill her, he could also use her for a servant, but that was unlikely. He could also do more unpleasent things to strip her of her honor and pride. She shuddered at the last thought, and thought that that was the most unlikely of all of them.

Taking a deep breath, Tsukara stepped out from behind the tree, opening her eyes. She placed her hands in front of her and clasped them together, walking slowly towards Sesshomaru and the dragon. The woman lowered her head and let her black hair fall over her shoulders and her bangs covered her face.

Tsukara reached the clearing and continued to walk until she was three feet away from Sesshomaru and the dragon. "I'm ready to leave." Tsukara lowered her head a little more and bowed to the dragon and his lord.

Sesshomaru watched the onna with concealed amusement. Turning away, Sesshomaru took a step towards the dragon, Ah-Un. "Get atop him. He will carry you." The taiyoukai waited for her to get on and he stepped away.

The girl looked at the dragon youkai stepped over to him. She placed a hand on his back but hesitated. 'Do I really want to go with him? I could always find someone else, but no one will probably want to take me in, since I am a youkai. I suppose I'll just wait it out with this Sesshomaru.' With that, Tsukara got onto Ah-Un and pulled her legs underneath her and gripped the dragons neck.

Sesshomaru turned his gaze towards the woman, and then took off into the air, Ah-Un following him.

~*~*~*~

After about three hours, and five demons, they made it to Sesshomaru's castle. Throughout the entire time though, Sesshomaru could smell blood on the mysterious demoness behind him. He could also smell his poison on her as well, which confused him since he didn't remember hurting her at all.

He decided that he would ponder that later. They landed and Jakken came out to greet his master.

Jakken bowed to Sesshomaru and looked up to Ah-Un and Tsukara. "Master, would you like me to take the lady to her room and get her ready?" Sesshomaru nodded his head and took off inside the castle.

The imp stood next to Ah-Un and waited for the woman to get off the dragon youkai. As she did so, the dragon heads squabbled with each other, glad to be back and took off for their dinner.

Dusk was coming, and Jakken knew Sesshomaru would like the girl to have dinner with him, and also have the chance to learn more about who she was and where she was from. The imp ran off a few steps, paused and turned around to wait for Tsukara.

The girl on the other hand stared at the castle. It was only one floor high, but it expanded at least a mile off to each side. She took a step towards the building and stared at it for a minute more.

"Come, woman, you will not keep Master Sesshomaru waiting. We must settle you into your room. Come come, woman!" Jakken jumped up a few times, hoping to get her attention, and he did.

When they both reached the mansion/castle, Tsukara couldn't suppress the feeling of inferiority. She felt she was a mouse in a gigantic maze, and had almost no way to get out. Unwillingly, the woman shrunk back against the wall near the door to the castle.

Off to the side, two maids appeared down the hallway and slowly made their way to Tsukara.

By now Jakken had left, since he had already assigned maids to the female youkai, and knew that they would take care of their guest since Sesshomaru would have their heads if they didn't.

Both of them were youkai, and one was shorter than the other. They both introduced themselves as Cassa and Nynae(Nee-nay).

Cassa was the taller of the two, and she was a kitsune demon. She had flaming orange hair tied up into two pigtails that fell to her shoulders and swirled at the ends, her bangs framed her face beautifully and her forelocks hung past her shoulders and also twirled at the ends. Her eyes were calm, almost like that of Sesshomaru's, but not nearly as cold. Cassa's eyes had a kind gentleness in them, which reminded Tsukara of her mother.

She wore a red-orange kimono with a gold obi. The design on the kimono was simple really. There were white feathers dusting the entire kimono, and the obi was plain. She also wore a gold colored choker, weaved with silver fiber. It tied in front with a small bow and two ribbons that hung down just before her chest.

Nynae, the shorter one, was a demon she had never seen before. She had beautifully long black hair that was loosely tied in a french braid that reached her back. Her bangs were also tied back into the braid since they were too long to lay in her face. Shorter loose strands of hair though framed her face and her forelocks were twirled in curly-que's(sp?) and hung just above her shoulders. She wore a gentle purple kimono with a dark blue obi and a silver rope to hold it together. The kimono had one white tiger lily at the bottom edge of the kimono, and her obi had lighter blue columbine petals. But it was Nynae's eyes that surprised Tsukara the most.

They were a purplish silver color and had purple-pink swirls for her pupils.(AN: I know, I'm going crazy with the swirls and curly-que's, but hell, I love them.) It was also the emotion in Nynae's eyes that made them all the more striking. The demon maid's eyes held a bottomless pit of sadness in them that if anyone looked to deeply in them, it would seem like your heart was ripped out and put through the most horrible emotional torture imaginable.

After they introduced themselves, they both bowed again and Tsukara followed the suit. Cassa turned down the hall and asked Tsukara to follow her. Nynae also strode down the hall next to Cassa with her hands clasped together gently and lowered her head. The female youkai knew something was wrong with this girl, but she hadn't any idea what was the matter. She figured she'd learn later.

When the three of them reached a particular room, Nynae stood to the left of the door and Cassa slid the shoji open. She looked at both of the maids and slowly strode into the room. And what she saw nearly made her stumble.

The room was huge! There was a rather large and comfortable looking bed in the middle of the room with the headrest against the wall. White nearly transparent fabric created walls around the bed and was held up by four wooden posts. The canopy, hence the name canopy bed, fell in slightly, but left at lease five feet space between the bed and the top. It was also covered in white cotton sheets and and a white comforter.(AN: ~drools~ Okay, I know that there aren't any western beds in this era, but hell, Sesshomaru is lord and he can get whatever he wants, and apparently he's got a couple of western beds in there. Also it's my story and I'm makin' it a canopy bed as well. I've always wanted one of those.)

Tsukara took a few more steps into the room and while gazing some more at the contents, she found a japanese style table(AN: Dunno what they call those.) and a reflecting glass hanging on the wall above the table. There were a few candles burning on the table and gave the room a little light, since it was getting dark outside.

There was movement behind her, and Tsukara turned to watch as Cassa and Nynae went into a room on the other side of the bed room. Tsukara just returned to looking around the room she was given after she realized that nothing was wrong. She noticed that there were ink paintings on the wall of some unknown but beatiful people, and some paintings of landscapes. There was also a closet next to her vanity table.

She looked inside, and only saw three or so outfits. A yukata in which she could sleep in, and two kimono's. The first one she examined was purple striped and only reached mid-thigh. It also had a happi coat that was black, and a black cloth tie. The second kimono she was about to reach for, but was called away by Cassa.

"Mistress, you have a bath waiting for you. Please come." Cassa stood off to the side of the other room and waited for Tsukara to enter.

The one they called 'Mistress' walked over and stopped next to Cassa. "I'm terribly sorry, I forgot to mention my name. It's Tsukara." Tsukara smiled gently at the kitsune youkai as she bowed.

"Alright then, Tsukara-sama. Onegai, your bath is waiting."

Tsukara was about to say something, but Cassa hadn't given her a chance as she had hurried out of the room. Frowning slightly, the woman entered the wash room and sited Nynae. There were several jars of steaming water and small bottles of substances she didn't recognize.

The raven haired maid bowed and pointed out the substances in which Tsukara didn't know. Nynae pointed to a light purple gel-like liquid. "Mistress, you can lather your body with this. It is made with violet and lilac, and other special herbs." She then pointed to a green liquid. "You can also wash your hair with this. It is made of lilac, raspberry and sweet pea. Just let it sit in your hair for a short while then rinse it out with the water in the jars. You can then soak in the tub over there." Nynae then turned to a tub in which Tsukara missed when she entered the washroom. "There are hot coals in a small tub to the side of the bath. Place however many you wish into the water and it will heat it up."

Tsukara listened to her quietly then watched her as she bowed and left the room, shutting the shoji closed behind her. But she heard Nynae say something through the paper. "Mistress, there is a kimono in the closet for you to wear tonight at dinner. We will return when you are done with your bath to help you dress."

"Hai," Tsukara then undid her obi and set it in a safe place. She also slipped off her black kimono and inner robe and set them on the top of her obi. The youkai woman set to work on her hair, taking the green liquid and lathered it into her blue-black hair.

She rinsed and washed her body all in silence until she went to soak in the bath. Tsukara leaned her head back and closed her emerald eyes.

'What am I doing here? This is most definately not where I'm from. I only hope that HE doesn't come for my body once again. I do not wish to be possessed.' As she thought that, she choked back a sob. 'Otou-san, kaa-chan. I miss you so much. Why did HE have to kill you? Damned black spirit. I only pray that he won't possess me again.' Tsukara sighed and dunked her head underwater.

She only just came up as she heard a light tapping on the frame of the door. Glancing to the door, Tsukara pulled her body out of the tub. She pulled a white towel off of a rack and began to dry herself off as she heard Cassa's voice.

"Tsukara-sama, would you be done with your bath?"

"Hai!" She wrapped a yukata she found in the washroom around her. She then quickly strode over to the shoji and slid it open, coming face to face with Cassa. She then noticed that Cassa was at least an inch or two taller than she. Tsukara smiled at Cassa and the kitsune bowed.

"Tsukara-sama, this way, onegai. We must ready you for dinner tonight." Cassa strode over to the closet, just as Nynae walked into the room. The kitsune pulled out kimono from the closet an went over to Nynae who was going to dress Tsukara.

(AN: I don't know what type of underwear they have over in this time period Japan, so I'm just giving them the modern type.) Tsukara slipped on a pair of underwear and tried to take the inner layer of the kimono from Nynae but the maid wouldn't have it.

Nynae fitted a peach colored inner robe on Tsukara.(AN: I also have no idea if they tie the robe shut or not.) Both Cassa and Nynae then spent the next hour dressing and making up Tsukara, and Tsukara spent the next hour learning about her two youkai maids.

***************

Okay.....Um, well I think this is long enough. I believe this is the longest chapter I've written. Sorry it took me so long.....My computer kept crashing, and I had a slight writers block. About the teaser though, that'll happen in the next chapter. This is a two part chapter, but I have yet to write the second part.......

DT: Anyway, why don't you people be nice enough to review? Is my story really that bad? *growls* I'll sick Lupin on you!!!!

Everyone: *silence*........

DT: Oh wait....wrong series....*twirls* I'll sick Kouga on you!!!!

Kouga: *comes in with a whirlwind* Who called me? *looks at DT* Oh, it's just you....why on earth am I here? *sees Kagome* Kagome my love! *runs off*

DT: What the hell was that? That's it. SESSHY!!!

Sesshoumaru: *saunters in* What is it wench?

DT: *glares* Don't call me that. Anyway, Kouga hurt me. Go mangle him or something.

Sesshoumaru: No.

DT: What? *blinks innocently and Fluffy gets a slightly panicked look on his face* What did I hear you just say? Fluffy? Sweetheart? Don't make me tie you down. Torture you...and make you wear a strippers outfit. *gets a dreamy look her her eye* Not that I would mind.

Sesshomaru: No! No, fine I'll do it. *goes after Kouga* Hey, wolf boy. *whispers* You gotta get me outta here. She's gonna be the end of me.

Kouga: *whispers back* Why do you think I go after Kagome, then?

DT: You know I can hear you, right?

Sesshy and Kouga: *panic* AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *both run off screaming like girls*

DT: *sigh* There go my two finest torture....*coughs*...er, men. Heheh.

Sesshy and Kouga: *still screaming like girls*

DT: *stares at them* Well, anyway. BOW DOWN AND KNEEL BEFORE ME WHILE EATING PIE!!!!!! ......even though I don't like pie myself.

Everyone: *gasps*

DT: I know! I know! It's weird....I like french silk pie though...yummie.

Everyone: *sighs in relief*

DT: Whatever....well you better review or else! *pulls out a chainsaw* Man I love these. *starts it* MWUAHAHAHAAAAA!!*chainsaw shakes out of control and slices off DT's left leg* AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *falls down* Chainsaw! You have betrayed me!!!WAHHHHHH!!!!*faints*

Anyway, I must have like 10 reviews! Okay? Oh &*@$ing A....*faints again*

FF.net

Dragonmage Shizuka : WHEEEEEE *twirls till dizzy* OMG Fluffy!!!!!*squeals and glass breaks* Thank you sooooooooo much for the life size plushie!!!!!!*squeals again* Also, I would love it if you did give me those names. Thanks a lot! Thank you for reviewing too!! *huggles her plushie* I'll love him forever and ever and ever and ever and....*keeps going on for hours* Oh, also that language is from some weird tribe or something she's from. It's not japanese at all. It also means "Leave me alone."

I : Thanks for reviewing! Is 'I' really your user? Confusing.

anonymous : I'll keep going I promise. This is the first time I reached this far in any fanfic at all. Wow.

DT: PS, I got the idea from this fic while watching Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga episode. I imagined Tsukara standin on Inuyasha's side laughing at Inuyasha and everyone in Inuyasha's group then flying over to Sesshy's side when he was fighting Inu-chan. She sorta betrayed Inu-gumi a bit. It was funny.

MM.org

meera : Well, first, that wasn't an incantation. It was some weird tribal language. It means 'Leave me alone' It will all be revealed in the next chapter! It's a two part chapter.

sunshine161820 : Thank you! I'll keep on! Something happened, just wait!

Push that button and review or else!!!