InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Always ❯ Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

<b> Disclaimer</b>: The characters of CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
<b>Warning</b>: <b>Spoilers</b> for Driven! Contains smidge of angst, dash of romance and pot full of <b>SMUT! Male/Male relationship! </b>Filled with little to no plot and loads of <b>homosexual SEX!</b> All those who feel uncomfortable LEAVE now!
 
Jodine16: This is a Prequel to <i>I Love You</i>. I think this was just a reason for me to write some smut, with a pre-existing plot.
 
<hr>
 
<center><u>My Love</center></u>
 
When Ryan came home, he was shocked to find two rows of candles leading from the front door to the dining room. Taking his jacket off and putting it in the closet, he followed the candle path. “Aaron?” He smiled when he saw his lover sitting at the romantically set dinner table. Aaron stood, walking over to the mystified CSI. “What's the occasion, babe?” Ryan asked, slipping his arms around his waist after receiving a kiss hello.
 
Aaron looked a little sheepish. “It's stupid really,” he muttered looking down. “I heard from one of the guys on duty that there was a rumor going around about how you froze up during a raid. Some were saying it was because you didn't have a clear shot, others were saying it was because of your eye.”
 
“It wasn't my eye.” Ryan cupped his face with both hands. “I guess I got a little confused about whether to shoot the guy or not.”
 
Aaron nodded. “Didn't ease my nerves any, though.”
 
Ryan smiled, kissing him. “Hey, I'm okay now, and I feel glad I'm alive. This looks great by the way, and you didn't answer my question.”
 
Aaron grinned. “We're still kicking to do the nasty.”
 
“The nasty, eh? Is that what it's called now?” Ryan smirked. “This looks great, so what's for dinner?”
 
Aaron laughed, smacking the brunet's chest. “Leave it to you to think of your stomach in the middle of a sappy moment.”
 
“What?! It smells good,” Ryan protested, as they sat down at the table. He lifted the silver lid that was covering his plate and grinned. “You have got to be the only person I know who would make meat loaf with assorted veggies, mashed potatoes, and shrimp.”
 
Aaron shrugged, digging into his potatoes. “I was in the mood for a variety dinner.”
 
“No kidding.”
 
They ate in comfortable silence. Ryan was taking a drink of his white wine when he felt a socked foot run up his leg. He glanced at his lover, who was innocently eating his dinner. The younger officer glanced at Ryan and swallowed the food in his mouth, before saying, “Yes?”
 
“Footsie?” Ryan said in amusement.
 
“I have no idea what you're talking about,” Aaron said casually, as his foot pressed into Ryan's crotch lightly.
 
“Mmm, I bet you don't,” Ryan said, his hand moving down to grasp Aaron's ankle as the other brunet's toes started rubbing his responding cock through his slacks. He taken Aaron's foot off his lap and wiped his mouth with a napkin. “So, what's for dinner?”
 
Aaron grinned slyly and stood. “Do the dishes and you'll find out.”
 
“Alright,” the CSI said warily, suspicious of the mischievous light dancing in the other man's eyes. Ryan gathered the dishes and took them to the kitchen. When he was done unloading a previous load of dishes and put their dinner dishes in, he washed his hands. He walked out of the small kitchen and saw that Aaron had moved the candles so they went from the kitchen, upstairs to their bedroom.
 
When got to the bedroom, he found the door shut and a sticky note on it, which said, '<b>Strip before entering. Take your time, and do not rush.</b>' Curious, Ryan did as the note told him and took his time. When he was in the nude, Ryan folded his clothing in a neat pile away from the candles. To avoid the risk of a fire, he made sure to put out all the little candles before he opened the door to their bedroom.
 
The sight that greeted him took his breath away.
 
Aaron had decorated himself with whip cream, chocolate sauce, and small colorful candies. Looking around the room, Ryan saw the desk was littered with pillar candles that danced light and shadows across the walls. He also noted a basin filled with water and a wash cloth on the floor in front of the night stand.
 
“Love, you're drooling,” Aaron said calmly.
 
“Uh,” Ryan shook his head, “Kind of hard not to.”
 
Aaron smirked. “I take it you like?”
 
Ryan walked over to get a better look. “Oh yeah.” He saw that Aaron had placed two glasses and an uncorked bottle of champagne on the bedside table next to a bowl of leaf-less strawberries and chunk of watermelon. He laid next to his edible-looking lover and reached for the strawberries. He dragged it down Aaron's chest and stomach and dipped it into his navel before taking a bite. He moved it up to his neck and drew it across his jaw before letting him take a bite. They finished off the berry and Ryan grabbed the champagne and poured them each a glass. They drank their glasses and Ryan took the bottle and grinned as he poured it on Aaron's stomach and groin, laughing at Aaron's yelp. Setting the champagne on the tableside, the CSI grabbed another strawberry and repeated his previous moves. Ryan continued doing this, taking random paths until he finished off the strawberries and melon, leaving Aaron sticky and hard, despite the coolness of the fruit.
 
Ryan kissed him hard, slipping his tongue into the other brunet's mouth, as he settled on top of the cop. Aaron gripped his biceps and spread his legs invitingly. Ryan grabbed the lubricant and condoms they kept under the pillows and was about to coat his finger when Aaron grabbed his hand. “Already done.” Ryan moaned at the image that created in his head. He grabbed the condom and ripped it open and quickly slid it on, rubbing lube onto his cock. He suckled on Aaron's collarbone and pushed into him. Aaron groaned loudly, relaxing himself to the intrusion. He wrapped his legs around Ryan's hips and pulled him deeper, spiking pleasure through their bodies. Ryan slowly took him, drawing out their pleasure. However, Aaron's lust-filled mewling and moaning got the better of him and he sped up, the sound of skin smacking skin echoing throughout the bedroom. Aaron's nails raked down his back as his searched of the other man's sweet spot.
 
Aaron cried out and his hips jerked as his prostate was repeatedly jabbed. He slid a hand between their sweaty bodies and stroked his leaking cock. He clenched tightly around Ryan as he let out a throat groan, cumming. Ryan gripped his hips hard and plunged into him a few more times before he released himself deep inside his lover.
 
Pulling out of Aaron, Ryan disposed of the condom and grabbed the wash cloth from the basin and washed his lover off then himself. After blowing the candles out, he pulled the covers over Aaron and slid in behind him, wrapping his arms around him. “Good night, love.”
 
Aaron turned his head and kissed his nose. “Good night.” He snuggled into their embrace and drifted off to sleep.