InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another day another sigh ❯ The first day ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 1: THE FIRST DAY
 
 
“Hey wait up!” A young girl yelled. “You can't catch me, you can't catch me” A young boy mocked, while running away from the girl. The little girl ran faster than she ever could and finally reached the boy. She thrusted herself at him for a deep grab, but he moved to the side and she fell on the grass. “That was mean” the girl said. “Oh I'm so sorry” the boy said sounding sarcastic. The boy reached out his hand and helped her up. The girl then gave him a big hug. The boy squirmed and yelled “let me go” but she wouldn't. He tried to get away, but it was no use, he was stuck.
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!
Kagome slowly opened her eyes. She pounded her fist on the alarm clock. “That was a dream, it felt so real Kagome thought while sitting up in her bed. Oh well She walked out of her room down the hall and into the bathroom. “This uniform feels so weird, maybe because I didn't have to wear one at my old school, back in New York, I guess I have to now, since I'm going to a private school in NEW JERSEY!”
Kagome sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She then grabbed her bag and went down stairs. She saw Sota her younger brother eating cereal and watching the television. “If you don't hurry up and eat that you're going to miss the bus” “Yeah yeah whatever” Sota said sounding irritated of his sister.
Kagome grabbed a granola bar and walked towards the door. “I'm gunna go now and by the way I can see the bus.” Sota's eyes widened and then ran to the kitchen slammed his bowl into the sink, grabbed his bag and ran right out the door like the Tasmanian devil.
Kagome smiled, walked out the door, locked it and headed towards school.
 
She finally reached the school. She stood in front of the gate for about two seconds just staring out in space. She finally took a deep breath and walked towards the door. She headed towards the main office. She walked inside and went to the front lady at the desk. “May I help you” the lady said. “Oh yeah, I didn't make it to orination so I need my schedule” “Oh okay then, one second please” “Name?” “Kagome Higurashi” The lady went through the files and pulled out a white sheet of paper with all six of Kagome's classes on it. “Here you go” the lady said while handing the paper to Kagome “Also here's the daily planner.” “Oh, thank you.” Kagome walks out of the office and leans on a wall. She looks at her schedule. “First period P.E…great…at least hopefully we don't have to do anything on the first day of school.” “Oh damn I should get my locker now before they all sell out” Kagome rushes back into the office and runs into a muscular guy. “HEY WATCH IT!” “Oh I'm sorry” “Jeez, what's his problem” Kagome thinks. “Yes Ms.Higurashi, forget something?” “Oh no, I was just wondering if I could buy a locker now” “Oh yes certainly, that will be $5” Kagome pulls out a $10 bill. The lady grabs a small bag of loose 1s and 5 dollar bills. She hands the money and the paper with the information of the locker to Kagome. “Thank you” and walks out the door again. She goes to her locker and then to first period.
 
Kagome finally reaches the gym. She walks in and sees most of the guys playing basketball. The rest of the students just sitting on the bleachers so she does the same. A guy with shortish tied up black hair walks towards her. “Hey are you new here?” “Yeah” “Would you like me to show you around?” Kagome just stares at him with a blank look on her face.“Um, nah I think I've got it under control.” “Oh okay then, by the way names Miroku.” He reaches out his hand for a shake. Kagome shakes his hand “Kagome” “Nice to meet you Kagome.” He takes a seat next to her. “So what grade are you in?” “11th” “Oh me too, can I see your schedule?” Kagome nods and unzips her backpack and pulls out her paper. “I see we have this class and World History together.” “Cool” “So what school did you come from?” “Oh just a ghetto school in New York” “Oh the big city! Much more popular than here” “Well of course.” They both laugh. “So it must feel weird going to a new school in a small town with a bunch of white folks” “Yeah pretty much.” “Yeah, me too even though I've lived here most of my life.” “Oh” The teacher Mrs. Bowmen walks out of her office and yells out “EVERYONE LINE UP AGAINST THE WALL!” Kagome and Miroku get off the bleachers and walk towards the other side of the gym. “Hey at lunch go towards the front gate near the office, that's where my friends and I hang out at” “Well, I don't wanna be bother.” “You won't most people are friendly at this school, especially my people.” “What you mean your people?” “I mean my friends” “Oh, well, but…” “Don't worry everyone will like you” Miroku says cutting off Kagome. “Fine”
 
It's now lunch time and Kagome walks to the place where Miroku told her to go. She sees him waving at her. She stops in her tracks and sighs then keeps walking again. She sees all 5 people sitting on the grass like hippies. “Hey Kagome!” Miroku yells. “Hey” Kagome says under her breath. “Hey everyone this is the new girl I was talking about earlier.” Kagome sits down and takes out her lunch. “So this cheerful little freshman here is Ayame” “Chello mate!” Ayame says. “My beautiful and abusive girl right here is Sango. “WELCOME STRANGER” Sango says with a smile on her lips. “This pervert here is Kouga” “HEY YOU'RE A PERVERT TOO!” “YOU'RE MORE!” “AM NOT YOU'RE THE ONE TOUCHING PEOPLES ASSES ALLTHE TIME ASKING THEM TO BARE THEIR CHILD!” “Oh yeah, anyway!” “And that lazy has over there is Inuyasha.” Inuyasha has his hands behind his head lying down with his eyes closed. Kagome glances at him with a shocked look on her face. That's the guy I ran into the office earlier” Kagome says to herself. “Hello Kagome!” Kagomes eyes are just stuck on Inuyasha but her mind is out in space. “Oh sorry, spaced out there for a minute.” Kagome drinks some of her ramen which is inside a funnel. The smell of the soup goes through the air and into Inuyasha's nose. He jumps up quickly and stares at the funnel with the soup inside.”That Ramen soup smells so good!” Inuyasha thinks. Everyone stops there talking and stares at him weirdly. “HONEY!” A girl yells out. Inuyasha turns around and sees his girlfriend Kikyo walking towards him with two of her posy on either side. “That bitch there is Inuyasha's girl Kikyo” Miroku whispers to Kagome. “Why is she a bitch?” “Because she's evil!” Ayame says. “She's hot though” Kouga says. “EW!” Ayame, Sango and Miroku say all at the same time. “And the girl on the left is Kana she's quite strange and the one on right is Kagura, evil but not as evil as Kikyo's bitch ass. “Who's the new girl?” Kikyo asks. Kagome stands up and says “my names Kagome.” Kikyo just looks at her with the bitchy look on her face and says “whore” under her voice. “Hey I heard that!” Kagome said. Kikyo just gives her the death stare and walks away. Inuyasha goes after Kikyo. “Hey what was that about?” “What was what about?” “Never mind, why don't you sit with us” “Ew no, not on that dirty ground with those freaks.” “Hey those are my friends and I'm one of them!” “And your point is?” “Never mind.” Inuyasha walks away back towards the group.
 
School finally ends. Inuyasha is walking home and he sees Kagome walking in front of him a block away. He starts walking faster to catch up with her. She then steps off the curb and Inuyasha grabs her wrist.”WATCH OUT!” Inuyasha yells. Kagome snaps back to reality. She hears a big truck honking and passing by her. “YOU GOTTA WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING, YOU ALMOST GOT YOUR SELF KILLED!” “Oh hey Inuyasha, when you get here” “What the hell you mean, I just saved your life!” “Oh” Inuyasha lets go of her wrist. “You space out a lot dontcha?” “I guess” “Hey I know we started off on the wrong foot ,so you want me to walk you home so you don't get yourself killed again?” “Sure unless you're only trying to be nice to me to get some of my RAMEN!” Inuyasha has a shocked expression on his face. “I'm not.” “Alrighty then.” They walk and talk not realizing that they have reached her house already. Well here's my house 1005 Elite St” Kagome says. “Hey you're the family that just moved in a few weeks ago. I live right next door” “Oh well, that's swell” Kagome says. Kagome walks in her house and Inuyasha walks to his. Kagome walks up to her room and looks out the window. There she sees Inuyasha. She runs out of her room into the bathroom grabs a couple of pebbles from a vase, runs back into her room. Before Inuyasha walks out of his room she opens her window and throws a pebble at his window. She then throws another one. She sees Inuyasha and smiles. He opens his window and says “HEY YOU CAN BREAK MY WINDOW BY DOING THAT!” “SORRY!” She then closes her window.