InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ As Fate Would Have It ❯ Chapter 28

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 28- Lemon Warning! Kinky stuff to follow! Enjoy!
 
“Are you sure you're not just agreeing to marry me because of the diamond?” Inuyasha grumbled in her ear as she clung to him.
 
She sniffed. “Baka! Of course not! I'd marry you if you hadn't given me any ring!”
 
“Good. As long as we're straight, then…”
 
He kissed her, deeply, passionately, underneath the flittering leaves of Goshinboku.
 
A slight tug on his hakama had him breaking the kiss with his mate and looking down at the culprit. Minako stood innocently next to him, her hand still clutching his hakama. “What are you doing out here, wolf-girl?” he asked, confused.
 
In answer, she held up an envelope. “Gamma tol' Mina give yoo.”
 
Inuyasha took the proffered envelope and watched as his adopted daughter skipped back inside the house. Puzzled, he looked inside. A bunch of strange papers filled the envelope.
 
Kagome's eyes grew wide. “Holy Kami! Where did she get all that money?”
 
The hanyou raised an eyebrow at his mate. “Money? This doesn't look like any money I've ever seen.”
 
She snatched the envelope out of his hands, staring in complete shock as she read the note inside. “'Dear kids- I took the liberty of selling off a couple of the diamonds that Inuyasha had given me and opened a savings account for you to help with my grandchildren's education. Here is some extra cash for you to use. Have a good time! Love, Mama.'”
 
Kagome looked up at Inuyasha, a rare sparkle in her eyes. “Do you know what this means?”
 
Blank golden eyes looked back at her. “No. What?”
 
In reply, she grabbed his hand, pulled him into the house, where her mother and the children were conveniently in the living room, completely unaware of their entry. Kagome dragged him upstairs to her room, where she tossed him a hat as she threw a suitcase on the bed and filled it with a change of clothes.
 
He eyed her as if she were mental. “What in all the hells are you doing?”
 
“Packing. We're going to a hotel.”
 
“Ho… tell?” he repeated. “What's that?”
 
“It's like a fancy inn,” she replied without looking up from her packing. She tossed in a small bright pink bag that she had gotten from her friends and closed the lid, zipping it shut. “And we'll be alone for the entire night.”
 
He grinned at her, finally catching on. “Then let's get the hell out of here.”
 
----------------------
 
Inuyasha stared in silent wonder at the spacious lobby of the posh hotel Kagome had found for them. Apparently the money in the envelope was enough to cover a night in this exclusive hotel with plenty left over.
 
His mate finished her business at the counter and returned to his side, all smiles. “You're gonna love this. I got us a whirlpool suite.”
 
He raised an eyebrow. “Whirlpool?”
 
“It's kinda like an indoor hot spring,” she explained, leading him to the stairs. She didn't trust his reaction to an elevator, so she assumed he'd rather climb. “You'll see.”
 
On the fourth floor she led him down the opulent hallway to a door marked “415.” She slid a little plastic card into the door handle and when it beeped, she opened the door.
 
They gaped in wonder at the breathtaking interior of the room. A huge king-size bed was situated against one wall, covered in a blood red satin coverlet, with a sliding door opening out onto a patio overlooking a lovely pool area. A fireplace was on the wall opposite the bed and there were fresh flowers in a vase on a chest of drawers.
 
A white, two-person hot tub was installed a few feet away from the bed, nestled against the outside wall of the bathroom.
 
“Nice,” Inuyasha managed to comment. “Still, I prefer being in our own bed.”
 
Kagome giggled as she went into the bathroom, hiding something behind her back. “Me too… I'll be right out, okay? Make yourself comfortable.” She giggled again as she closed the door.
 
The hanyou snorted as he removed his hat and threw it on the chest of drawers next to the vase of flowers. Everything here seemed to be… very expensive. He felt a little out of place, but remembered it was where Kagome had wanted to go.
 
He grinned. Well, she said to get comfortable, didn't she? Tossing his fire-rat haori and undershirt on the floor, he paused with his hand on the ties to his hakama. Was that giggling he kept hearing from the bathroom?
 
Suddenly he was worried. What did that wench have in store for him? Shrugging, he dropped the last of his clothing and climbed into the bed, hissing at the coldness of the fresh sheets.
 
The door to the bathroom opened and Kagome walked out. But what a transformation! She wore a black lace… thing… that hugged her generous curves- her breasts were still swollen from nursing the twins- with a matching scrap of lace covering her secret place. Thin straps of black encircled her hips, going around to her backside. Long black straps dangling from the top were hooked onto sheer black leggings he knew were called “nylons.” Her feet were encased only in the nylons.
 
His golden eyes nearly popped out of his head. “Where in Kami's name did you get that?” he squeaked.
 
She grinned. “The girls bought it for me,” she replied with a wink. “Don't you like it?” Slowly she turned, and he nearly hit the ceiling as he saw that her backside wasn't covered at all- the two thin straps leading from the scrap of lace in the front converged in the back with a third thin strap leading down the cleft between the perfect globes of her ass.
 
His reaction was immediate and drained all the blood from his head. “Fuck, Kagome…” he said in a very strangled voice. His hands were clutching the satin coverlet as if it were a life raft and his obvious erection was creating a tent in the sheets. The lavender crests on his cheeks became more noticeable.
 
Kagome turned back to him, that special sparkle in her eye. She noticed his body's reaction and gave him a naughty little grin as she climbed onto the bed and stalked him on all fours. Her swollen breasts pushed at the thin black lace trying feebly to restrain them, making them seem even larger. Her rear was up in the air and she looked like… well, like a dog sniffing out its mate.
 
Her position of prowling towards him nearly made him explode. He had wanted to mate with her- Kami, yes- but he was ready to detonate just from looking at her in that tantalizing outfit!
 
She chuckled as she caught the expression on his face. “That's exactly what I had in mind, Inuyasha,” she purred. She tugged the coverlet down to reveal his extremely naked and aroused body.
 
Kagome slid her hand up his thigh, noticing his shiver. “No claws tonight, itoshii,” she whispered. “You're going to have to be very careful.”
 
Inuyasha groaned. “Come on… can't I even slice that thing off of you? It looks like it'll take too damn long to figure out how to get you out of it.”
 
Giving him a little smirk, she leaned down and gave his throbbing flesh a lick that went from base to velvet tip. “You don't really need to worry about that right now.”
 
He nearly shot off the bed. “Oh, I think I do,” he said in a very shaky, high-pitched voice. Where in all the hells did she learn that?
 
She gently grasped him, squeezing slightly as she looked up at him. “Inuyasha? Did you mean what you said earlier about… about not having any more babies?”
 
It took several moments of intense concentration to figure out what she was talking about. After all, he was pretty sure all the blood in his body had gone to the part in Kagome's sweet hands. “I… I thought… that… that it might be… f-for the best… right now,” he managed to strangle out as she continued to stroke him.
 
Her face brightened. “So… maybe later? In a few years? When the twins are older?”
 
The poor hanyou blinked, still trying to understand her words through the fog her administrations were creating in his head. “S-sure. Yeah. Whatever you want. Now will you please get up here?” he croaked.
 
In reply, Kagome slipped off the edge of the bed with that self-satisfied smirk on her face. Hooking her fingers under the thin black straps on her hips, she slid the pathetic scrap of lace off her legs and onto the floor, leaving him complete access. She still wore the lace top-thing and the nylons, but it created an erotic image that he was convinced he'd never get out of his head.
 
With the scrap of lace out of the way, he could scent her arousal as she crawled back on the bed. He gritted his teeth, fighting with his instincts as hard as he could to stop from throwing her down to the bed and mounting her instantly.
 
Kagome straddled his knees as she reached into her cleavage. Her musky scent hit him like a Bakuryuuha. He concentrated on watching her movements rather than her arousal.
 
She pulled a small, square, foil-wrapped object out from her cleavage with one hand as the other stroked his rock-hard member lightly. “What is that?” Inuyasha managed to ask.
 
“A way to prevent pregnancy,” she replied as she opened the foil and pulled out a strange-looking circle. It smelled rubbery or some similar element mixed with chemicals and it made his nose wrinkle.
 
“No wonder. It stinks so bad it would make a guy run the other way.”
 
She rolled her eyes. “Normal humans don't have your sensitive sense of smell. They aren't affected by any odor.”
 
He watched her warily as she placed the thicker ring of the strange circle around the tip of his engorged shaft. It seemed to be a pouch of some kind, as there was a bubble of the bizarre material covering his flesh. She slid her hands down, unrolling the object down to the base of his penis, leaving him feeling like he was wearing some sort of glove.
 
Blushing, he glanced up at her skeptically. “And how, pray tell, does this work?”
 
Again she didn't answer. She scooted her hips up until she was straddling his, her warm, moist femininity rubbing against his erection.
 
He was amazed that he could still feel her heat and wetness through the item. When she grasped him and positioned him at her entrance, he held his breath, unsure of what she planned.
 
Quickly she lowered herself upon him, taking him deep inside her in one breathtaking motion.
 
The sensation was quite unlike it had been without the layer of rubbery substance between them. He couldn't feel her as much, so it helped to keep him from finishing too soon, as primed as he was.
 
He lay back on the bed with Kagome riding him, moving up and down in an increasing tempo. Her breasts bobbed with her motions, threatening to fall out of her lacy top and her head was thrown back in abandon, her long black hair cascading down her back. He gripped her hips, careful not to cut her with his claws as the intense pleasure grew.
 
Suddenly she stopped, panting. She looked down at him, her brown eyes dark with desire. Slowly she got off of him as he grumbled a protest.
 
Kagome raised an eyebrow at him as she got on her elbows and knees, her long black hair brushing the pillows and her rear exposed to his senses.
 
“Oh ho,” he chuckled, getting the hint. Quickly he moved behind her, rubbing her already wet folds with the pad of his thumb, drinking in the heady scent of her.
 
He opened her with his fingers, guided the broad head of his erection to her entrance- and thrust deliberately and heavily home.
 
Filled her with one long, sure stroke that nearly pushed all the air out of her lungs.
 
His thighs were just outside hers, his groin to her bottom. He gripped her hips, withdrew a little way, then surged into her.
 
Inuyasha gasped as he felt her body tighten around him. Closed his golden eyes and savored the exquisite sensation of the firm curves of her bottom riding against him as he buried himself in her scalding heat, again and again and again.
 
He gripped both hands around her hips and held her still as, all restraint long gone, he took all he wished- all she offered him.
 
His heart thundered, filled to bursting as he filled his senses with her. As, step by step, her body responded, as did his, wanting more, reaching further.
 
Releasing her hips, he leaned over her, ran his hands up and around, filling them with her lace-covered breasts, hot and swollen, releasing them from their lacy bindings, finding and squeezing her nipples until she cried out, until she sobbed his name over and over.
 
She'd become even more alive beneath him, riding his thrusts, meeting them with backwards movements of her own. He bent his head, nuzzled her hair aside, set his teeth to the tendon running along the curve of her neck, and nipped.
 
Licking where he had bit her, he nearly howled as she reacted, as on a final cry of his name her body rose beneath his and clenched tight, then imploded, fractured, throbbing as he drove relentlessly into her, deep into her soul once more.
 
Finally, he came, the convulsions of her inner muscles milking his own climax to the limit. He shuddered as she collapsed underneath him, causing him to land on top of her in a sweaty, well-satiated heap.
 
Regretfully, he pulled out, eyeing the strange thing covering his still-hard shaft. His seed was captured in the extra space at the tip, preventing it from entering his mate and possibly creating another pup.
 
Kagome glanced over at him, a well-loved look on her exhausted features. She carefully took a tissue and removed the used condom from him, wiping him off in the process. “Well?”
 
He gave her his famous “I'm-a-badass” grin. “Was definitely worth the wait.”