InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Away from Home ❯ Inspections and Hentai's ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Chapter 3 - Inspections & Hentai's

"Wow…"

"Woah…"

Gasp!

"Oh my god…"

Kagome mumbled to herself as she wandered around the campus with Sango.

Sango laughed at her friend's childish antics, "Kagome, if you don't pick your jaw up it's gonna fall off."

"Oh, pish-posh," joked Kagome, "this is the nicest school I've ever seen. Are you sure this is a school?"

"Absolutely one-hundred percent," laughed Sango.

"Wow, it looks more like a five star hotel," said Kagome dreamily.

It truly was a beautiful place. There were actually some very romantic areas on campus. Though, considering how it was supposed to build `well-rounded' and `well-educated' students, wouldn't this type of scenery just distract them from studying?

The girls didn't think about this as they admired the superb architecture of the buildings and prettiness of the gardens.

Kagome and Sango were happy when they found out they shared the same room. Their dorm building was Building B1, right next to Building A1

(a/n: it's a semi-circle remember? So the farthest buildings are Buildings A1 and B1. A-buildings are for boys and B-buildings are for girls)

The roommates had unpacked and cleaned up their room within 45 minutes and were now wandering through the school. They decided to go to the academic buildings to check out their new classrooms first.

Right when they entered, a flash of white unexpectedly caught the corner of Kagome's eye. She turned around to see what it was, but it was gone before she could assess it.

"What's wrong Kagome?" asked Sango, slightly worried.

Kagome looked around her again, "No, it's nothing," she said as they continued their self-guided tour.

As they walked through the hallways, they saw other students scouting the new school as well. Apparently, the building they had entered was the science building.

They came upon the super-lab.

"Oh. My. God," exclaimed Sango.

It was HUGE! The super-lab was a hexagon centered in the middle of the Science building, so there were four entrances. Sango and Kagome happened to enter through the east entrance. To their left were 20 hexagonal `islands'. Each one was installed with two sinks and two gas valves. Underneath the sinks were cabinets full of equipment, such as test tubes, beakers, Bunsen burners, hot plates, thermometers and everything else needed in a science lab. To their right were tables. Many many tables. All around on the sides of the room were countertops with sinks and more cabinets filled with biology equipment. The south-west side of the super-lab was sealed off into a computer lab. Inside were around 40 computers. Very very NICE computers. Each computer had it's own table, each table equipped with a CD rack, microphone and sound system. The north-west section of the room was open space for larger experiments. All in all, it was an incredibly nice super-lab.

Kagome had to stop herself from drooling over the super-lab. She was a science-type student and this was, by far, the nicest science room she had ever seen.

"Come on Kagome, we'll have tons of time to inspect the place once classes start," said Sango desperately. She really wanted to check out the PE building.

Kagome sighed reluctantly, "Oh, alright."

The roommates continued on their self-guided tour to the Fine Arts & Literature building. Once again, they were amazed by the awesome structure of the building, not to mention the theatre.

The theatre was the size of a regular movie theatre, with exactly the same type of audience seating. The stage was big enough to host a full-blown Shakespeare play. Lighting was superb, as well as the architecture of the room.

On the stage, the girls could see a young man inspecting the room.

"Hey, Sango-chan, who's that?" asked Kagome.

Sango shrugged, "No idea, lets go say hi to him!"

The young man was a little taller than Sango, with bright blue eyes. His short, black hair was tied into a short ponytail on the back of his head, and he was wearing a dark blue dress shirt with black pants and shoes. His left ear was decorated with two small hoop earrings while his right ear only had one. Somehow, it made him look even more formal and attractive.

`This guy is pretty cute,' thought Sango as she fought a blush.

"Why, hello there," said the young man as they reached side-stairs of the stage, "and what might you two beautiful ladies be doing walking around all alone?"

The two girls giggled at his silly antics.

`Oh my, he's quite charming too,' thought Sango.

Kagome walked up the side-stairs with Sango and introduced herself, "Ohayo gozaimasu, my name is Higurashi Kagome and this is Taijiya Sango."

"Ohayo gozaimasu, my name is Houshi Miroku," said Miroku as he bowed to the ladies.

The man suddenly kneeled before Kagome and Sango and took both their hands.

"Might I ask if you wonderful ladies would do me the honour of bearing my child?"

"…"

"…"

*SLAP*

"HENTAI!" screamed both girls at once.

Miroku now sported a nice red handprint on both cheeks.

"Ah, you can't blame a guy for trying," he said rubbing his head in defeat.

"You… You! How could you ask us that!?" screamed Sango lividly. She was furious, how could a random guy suddenly come up to her and ask her to bear his child?

Kagome stood there, shocked.

Sango, on the other hand, was appalled.

"Dear Sango-chan, you've misunderstood me,"

"MISUNDERSTOOD?! How on earth can I misunderstand you?! You just asked me to have sex with you!" yelled Sango.

Miroku sighed, "Ladies, I apologize for appearing so forward, but please allow me to explain my actions."

Sango was about to scream at the poor man again when Kagome stopped her, "Sango-chan, why don't we just listen to what Houshi-sama has to say?"

"Thank you Kagome-sama. Well, you see, it was quite a long time ago. I was young. Back in the day, when truth-or-dare was still popular, I was dared by this boy to ask every single beautiful lady if they would bear my child. Being the honourable person that I am, I could not back out on a dare." Pause. "So, to this day, I am required ask every single beautiful lady, until one is finally willing to do me that honour," explained Miroku, "and you two, being the beautiful ladies you are, completely fulfill that requirement of `beautiful lady'."

The girls blushed. He'd obviously practiced this speech before.

"I… see…" stuttered Sango.

Miroku suddenly smiled, "well now, since we're finished with introductions, what grade are you two in?"

"Oh, we're both in Grade 10," answered Kagome, "how about you?"

"I'm in Grade 11," replied Miroku, "well, I'll be seeing you two around."

"Where are you going?" asked Sango.

Miroku began to get off the stage, "I'm going to see what other goodies this school has in the drama department. I do happen to be the top drama student of my previous school."

Miroku winked at them and left the theatre.

The girls were left speechless for about a minute before coming to their senses.

"Well… he's quite… charming… I guess," said Kagome hesitantly as they walked towards the door.

Sango glared at the door for a moment before going through it, muttering something about bragging hentai's. Kagome chuckled inwardly. Her new friend sure was funny when it came to that Miroku guy.

They wandered through the Fine Arts & Literature building before heading towards the PE building. Neither seemed to be interested in the Social Studies building at all.

(a/n: Kagome and Sango aren't very interested in Social Studies… Though someone else is *hinthint*)

………………………& #8230;…………………

Sesshoumaru walked around the outdoor swimming pool. It wasn't a competition-sized pool like the one indoors. This one was more round, but was still quite large. The purpose of the outdoor pool was mostly for recreation while the one inside was for practice and competitions. There were two hot tubs as well.

`Hm, the physical education department seems to meet all my expectations,' thought Sesshoumaru. He was one of the top athletes in the country.

The PE building had many facilities. Inside were a weight room, a swimming pool, change rooms, storage rooms, multi-purpose rooms and numerous courts for various racquet sports. Outside were the other swimming pool, a track and a large field for field sports.

Sesshoumaru was comfortable with every sport, but he specialized in swimming and track. He was voted as top athletic student of the year in his old school, and won multiple prizes in national competitions.

He had inspected the building and found it acceptable, so he decided to move on. He walked out the door and headed towards the lake.

………………………& #8230;…………………

Kagome and Sango entered the PE building. Once again, a flash of white caught the corner of Kagome's eye.

"Huh?" she exclaimed as she turned her head to look at it. Nothing was there.

Sango looked worriedly at her friend, "what's the matter Kagome-chan?"

Kagome shook her head, she must be seeing things again, "nothing Sango-chan, lets keep going."

The girls oohed and ahhed at the fancy equipment in the PE building.

Kagome had to literally drag Sango away from the numerous courts and gyms, which was no easy task, considering how much stronger Sango was compared to Kagome.

………………………& #8230;…………………

It had taken Kagome some time to get Sango out of the PE building, but she'd finally grown tired from all that walking. They've had a long day.

Suddenly, Kagome saw a flash of white ahead of them again. It entered Building A1. No, she must be seeing things again.

"Wow, this place is so… awesome," exclaimed Kagome as the girls walked back towards their dorm. They had checked out the mess hall and office already. The lake and forest was to be left for tomorrow.

"I know, I can't believe I was invited to come here," yawned Sango. They were about to pass by Building B2 when someone bumped into them.

A scream was heard, followed by a loud slap. Birds flew out of the trees above them. "HENTAI!"

It was Miroku.

"YOU TOUCHED MY ASS!" screamed Sango.

"My dear Sango-chan, I was merely brushing a bug off your skirt," explained Miroku innocently.

Kagome smiled, shook her head and begun walking to their dorm building, leaving the two behind.

"AS IF! MORE LIKE CHECKING ME OUT!"

"You don't want me to check you out?" questioned Miroku with a raised eyebrow.

Sango blushed. Miroku chuckled.

SLAP. "HENTAI!"

Kagome laughed silently as her friend stormed after her. This was definitely going to get interesting. She couldn't wait for the rest of the year to come by.

………………………& #8230;…………………

Sesshoumaru retired to his dorm room. Surprisingly, the school had met all his expectations.

`Father must have put a lot of effort into building this place,'

Oh well, even if the school was crap, Sesshoumaru would still have to attend it just because it was his father's school and it was what his father wanted.

He sat down on his couch and turned on his TV, which was located on a small table beside his desk. Unfortunately for him, there were no interesting programs on.

Sesshoumaru sighed and went to his computer.

`No emails, no updates, no news, nothing,'

He growled.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. Sesshoumaru stood up elegantly and answered it.

"Hello Sesshoumaru, long time no see,"

Sesshoumaru glared at the person before him. His eyes narrowed slightly.

"What are you doing here,"

The person laughed, "is that how you greet all your friends?"

"You are no friend of mine,"

"Really now, strange. The last time I checked, you couldn't keep your hands off me,"

Sesshoumaru growled. He could not believe she was here. Of all places, she had to come to his school.

"Oh, don't get so angry Sesshy. I've only come by to say hi. You know, for old times sake," she said with a malicious tone.

"It's nice to see you too Kikyo. Now, if you don't mind," he said coldly as he slammed the door in her face.

………………………& #8230;…………………

I was going to end this off as a cliffy, but I decided that was way too mean… see? I love you guys too ^_^

Ugh, I have a feeling this chapter may have gone a little too fast… What did you guys think?

Anyhow, I've been getting requests for faster updates. Lol, I never knew I was giving other people so much grief when I do the same thing! Haha, jk… Umm, yeah, I know you all are rreaalllyyy looking forward to the next chapter, but please, bear with me. I only post up chapters when I've already got the next chapter written. I need to proofread and send out all my chapters to my beta readers before I post it up on anywhere. Gotta give perfect chappies for my readers! Also, I should be able to update faster now because summer school is FINALLY over! Two weeks of freedom! ^_^

Might I also add… The more reviews I get, the faster I'll update! ^_^ *hinthint* Lol…

I've had some someone ask me if Kagome will become a prefect. All I can say for now is that she's not old enough to be a prefect yet. Although, you can all take a good guess at who the prefect of her building will be *winkwink*.

Also, about Sango being in Gr 11 because she's 16… Well, you know how people have birthdays at the beginning and end of the year? Yeah. If I remember correctly, people in Grade 10 should be either 14 or 15 when the school year starts, and then 15 or 16 after December. In this fic, the school year starts in September, and they've entered Shikon High around March or so. That's why Kagome is 15 and Sango is 16.

………………………& #8230;…………………

Review Responses:

VampireNekoHanyou- Awww, thank you so much! I'll try to update as fast as I can ^_^

hyper person- Lol, hope I was able to answer your question… and yes, you will find out next chapter *wink*, hehe! Thank you for your review!

Sesshou-chan Lover- Thank you for loving my story! Hahaha… I'll try to update as fast as I can! Once you see this chapter, it means Chapter 4 has already been written!

FanFic-Faerie-Rikku91- Thank you so much!! ^_^ You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! ^_^!!!

Inukagonly- Here is your next chapter! I hope you enjoyed it ^_^

apathetic_gurl- Hope I've answered your question! ^_^ Thank you for your review.

Pixy-Misa-Misao-Amano- Thank you, I will!

Mx2mnm- Hehehe, yes I did! And I did it again too ^_^

KC :P- I can't tell you that =P… That'd be spoiling the story! Hehehee…

Silver Ivy- Thank you very much! You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside ^_^ I'll try to update as fast as I can!

Mischifmaker- Thank you! I will! ^_^

Archangel Rhapsody- Thank you!

kagami tenshi anei- M33p m33p!!! ^_^ You're making me blush!! I feel so flattered, lol… Can you believe it tho? This is actually my FIRST fic ^_^…

SilentBrat- Lol, yes… I want to prolong this story as much as possible… Without going overboard of course. I hate it when fics go super fast and end super fast… I'm aiming for around 30 chapters or so… If that's possible ^_^

Amber- Thank you very much!

Kaguya's Chaos- ^_^!! Glad you like my story!! Thank you!

Clowangel- Lol, I'm building up the suspense! ^_^ Kagome's seeing flashes of Sesshy, but when will they meet?? Muahahah, I feel so evil ^_^…

Mochi- PrinciPAL. I wasn't sure of the context of that, considering how I don't take jap. I actually had to ask a friend about that. To be honest, I don't really see that as a huge problem, since some people use "Lord Sesshoumaru-sama" a lot. As for Rin calling Sesshoumaru a "sama", that will come in later on in the story.

AngelicMaiden03- Yay! Thank you for your review ^_^

ME!!!- Muahahahahaha, You're going to have to wait =P… I'm evil, aren't I ^_^

Tonomi- Lol, thank you for reviewing! I'll try my bestest to update fast ^_^

Thank you to VampireNekoHanyou, hyper person, Sesshou-chan Lover, FanFic-Faerie-Rikku91, Inukagonly, apathetic_gurl, Pixy-Misa-Misao-Amano, Mx2mnm, KC :P, Silver Ivy, Mischifmaker, Archangel Rhapsody kagami tenshi anei, SilentBrat, Amber, Kaguya's Chaos, Clowangel, Mochi, AngelicMaiden03, ME!!!, and Tonomi for your awesome reviews! You guys are awesome!

Ch 4 will be coming a little late, because I'm posting up this chapter ahead of schedule… Also, I've suddenly become addicted to this new game, Conquer Online… Been a little bit distracted lately! Gomen ne! I'll try to get Ch 4 up asap! ^_^ Thank you everyone for your patience!