InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Back to Start ❯ Fun, Fun, Fun ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I in no way gain any profit from writing this story. Inuyasha and co. belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I OWN NOTHING!!!!
 
 
Fun, Fun, Fun~**~**
 
Kagome awoke the next morning to a familiar voice.
 
“'Gome! C'mon wake up sleepy head! You're wasting the day!” Kagome only grumbled and rolled over. Inuyasha sat there on the bed, vexed on what to do. His eyes lit up in mischief and he put his face to her ear and blew as hard as he could.
 
A loud and surprised shriek came erupted from her as she accidentally rolled off the bed in a tangle of sheets and blankets. “Are you alright `Gome?” He questioned.
 
“Just fine…” she assured him with a pained groan, disentangling herself from the sheets and blowing a stray hair out if her face. “Did ya have to blow in my ear?” she grumbled.
 
“Well you wouldn't get up… Mamma used to do that to me when I wouldn't wake up.” He defended. She laughed and grabbed him, pulling him down and proceeded to blow in his puppy ears. He squealed in surprise and at the strange feeling in his ear. Kagome, having so much fun, started to tickle him too. He squirmed and shrieked in delightful torture.
 
“Puh-please! Stop! Ahh it tickles!!!” he cried, “I need to use the bathroom!!!” That stopped Kagome. He panted in exertion and crawled away.
 
“Are you serious, or just kidding?” She asked, but the way he was hopping on one foot to the other answered her. `Great, another dilemma.'
 
“Follow me, I'll show you where the bathroom is.” She offered as she took one of his hands and led him there. Inuyasha was amazed at how white the bathroom was. It was shiny every where. Kagome pointed to an odd looking seat with water in it.
 
“Do your business in there, then flush.” She explained, bashfully. Thankfully, he was tall enough to do it on his own. What she hadn't expected was for him to start before she even left. She immediately turned around at noticing he was undoing his sash, wondering how he could be so unabashed.
 
“W-wash your hands when your done in there okay.” She pointed to the sink. She heard the flush and rustle of clothing. She figured it was all right to turn around now. Inuyasha washed his hands quickly and headed down the stairs to find the extra cookies from last night. Damn they were good! Hikaru greeted them kindly and handed Inuyasha a sugar cookie.
 
“Thank you!” he gushed, then bit into his heavenly delight. Inuyasha suddenly jumped as a loud ringing filled the house. It seemed to be coming from a table with a strange white object on it.
 
Kagome picked it up saying, “Moshi moshi!” cheerfully. Inuyasha could hear a voice answering back to her. He was shocked, what kind of magic was this? First controllable rivers, fires that turned on and off, and now things that talk back! It was so strange!
 
“Yeah…Uh huh… today? Maybe. Can I bring some one along?.... Okay sure!!” She said joyfully. Kagome turned to Inuyasha.
 
“How would like to got somewhere fun?” She enticed.
 
He nodded feverently. “Yeah! Yeah!”
 
“Good, cause we're going to the fair!” She exclaimed excitedly.
 
“What's a fair?” He asked.
 
“It's a place where people got to have fun and ride rides!” she explained.
 
“What's a ride?” he questioned. She rolled her eyes slightly and sighed.
 
“You'll see.” Kagome answered and told him to get dressed. Kagome went back up stairs and took the earring out of her skirt. If it worked, he wouldn't have to wear a bandana or hat. Inuyasha came back to Kagome in grayish jean pants and a short sleeved black tee with the kanji for `trouble' on one of the sleeves.
 
“Cute.” Admired Kagome as she motioned for him to get closer.
 
“This is probably gonna hurt a bit, but it's more comfortable than using a hat to hide your ears.” She enlightened. “Why do I need to hide my ears? I thought you liked them…” the child implored.
 
“I do like your ears, but you see, in this time, demons don't exist and if anyone saw your ears they would take you away and do experiments on you, or worse.” Inuyasha nodded in understanding and flinched as she pierced one if his puppy ears. It hurt to know she had harmed him but it had to be done. After a couple of seconds his dog ears disappeared and were replaced with human ones, but his hair and eyes stayed the same.
 
“There! Perfect.” She announced and went down to her mother.
 
“I'm taking him to the fair, alright?” she made known to her mother. Hikaru grinned and gave her the go ahead. Kagome grabbed a backpack and some money from her mother.
 
Inuyasha was astounded by how tall the buildings were. The cars made him jumpy with their noise and smell. He'd never seen so many people in one place. “'Gome, do all these people live here?”
 
”Yeah, kind of scary huh.” She confirmed. He gave her a nod.
 
“We're gonna meet a couple of my friends here.” She said opening the door to a WacDonalds. Inuyasha hated the smell straight away and proceeded to cover his nose. It was at that moment he really, really missed his kimono. Kagome told him to stay at one of the tables, which he did. Kagome had gone up to order a couple of drinks. By the time she was back, five girls were at their table, all commenting on how incredibly cute he was.
 
“Is he your little brother?” One of the girls asked. She had long curled hair and too much makeup on. Kagome gulped, “Not really, I'm just baby sitting.”
 
“Hey! I'm not a baby!” He declared loudly, “You said it yourself!” Kagome sweat dropped.
 
“Hey, we gotta scram, but call us when you're older.” They laughed and left.
 
Kagome looked at him critically, “Don't take them seriously.”
 
He nodded, and put his mouth to her ear, saying “They smelled like they mated with a bunch of males…”
 
Kagome nearly sprayed everyone in the restaurant as she choked on her soda. “*cough cough* Yeah… I bet…*cough*” Inuyasha liked soda, it made his mouth bubble and burp, which he found endlessly amusing, while Kagome shook her head, knowing if he ever returned to normal she would have more black mail to use than she could remember.
 
It was only a couple minutes until three girls Kagome's age all came in and waved to her enthusiastically.
 
“Kagome! It's so nice to see you!” Said one with short hair and a head band, Short jean skirt and green tee.
 
Kagome rose and hugged her tightly. “Hi Eri.”
 
She next rose and hugged a girl with even shorter hair, wearing a pair of embroidered jeans and a pink shirt with a kitten on it. “Yuka…”The last girl had wavy long hair, pulled back with a clip. She wore a mid length black skirt and a red and black striped shirt with short sleeves. “Ayumi.”
 
Kagome was wearing a pair of Capri jeans and a deep v-ed red shirt with a black under shirt. The three girls all looked around for someone who wasn't there. “So where is he?” Yuka finally asked.
 
“Who?” Kagome asked back.
 
“Don't play dumb, you know, your gangster boy friend!” Eri said.
 
It was Ayumi's turn now. “Yeah! You said you were bringing someone.” Kagome sweat dropped.
 
“Well, not exactly.” She said as she pointed to Inuyasha.
 
All three girls looked like they were going to have coronaries. “HE'S SO CUTE!!!” All three girls squealed at once, causing everyone within seven miles to cover their ears in wretched pain.
 
“Who is he?” Ayumi demanded.
 
“I'm Inuyasha!” He declared happily, pointing to his chest with his thumb, like a proud little man.
 
“Is that your real name?” Yuka wondered.
 
He nodded furiously. “My daddy gave it to me!” All three girls looked shocked that someone would name their child `dog forest-spirit.'
 
“I'm baby sitting him.” Kagome explained, earning another glare from Inuyasha.
 
“Whose is he?” Eri inquired. Kagome tried to think of a reasonable explanation.
 
“He's related to him. The name runs in the family.” She lied. They all looked at Inuyasha seriously. Ayumi pulled open the door and they all headed out into the world in the direction of their destination.
 
“Well, if he's any where near as cute as him, hook me up with his brother!” Kagome choked on her soda again at Eri's statement.
 
“You wouldn't want that.” Inuyasha told her, “He's mean!”
 
She nodded, “Yeah, he's got ice in his veins. Although he is handsome, he's got nothing on Inu-chan here. Besides, talking to him is about as enthralling as having a deep conversation with a frozen rock.” Inuyasha sniggered and as they walked down the street, jumped onto Kagome's shoulders, making the girls give him weird looks, of how the hell?
 
“Hey! Give a girl some warning before you do that!” Kagome warned.
 
“Heh heh, my turn!” Kagome stopped in her tracks. She was confused, how did he know she rode on his back… Had he been feigning ignorance all this time?!
 
“How do you know that?!” Kagome demanded, hauling him off her shoulders.
 
He looked at her, frightened. “I don't know! It just came out!”
 
“Have you been faking this whole time, you jerk?!” She snarled, as terror showed in his eyes as he braced for impact.
 
“I don't know! Last night I dreamt you were on my shoulder! You were picking fruit or sum thin!” Kagome's grip softened and she set him back down. By now the others had noticed they were gone and were heading over to them.
 
“Are two alright?” Ayumi asked.
 
Kagome nodded saying, “Yeah, just an untied shoe.” Kagome was glad for the first time that her friends were so oblivious. What none of them noticed was that neither of them had shoe laces.
 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
 
 
A/N: A new chapter! Now for my faithful, but oh-so-silent readers, you will be in for a nice present next Saturday! I know review whoring is against the rules, but can I at least have a couple reviews? I'm running out of inspiration…*cries…*
 
Now don't worry, I am determined to finish this fic and I promise I will finish it. However, if I run on zero, it won't live up to its potential, I'm afraid. I could end it very quickly in fact, but I'd hate to have to look back on it and make revisions like two years later. No, I won't be bribing you for chapters and forcing you to review, half the reason I'm writing this is because I want to and for a close friend of mine. I need little plot bunnies, cute scenes! Now at the moment, my estimate for the total chapters is about 17-18, just so ya know ^_^
 
Luv,
Fullmetal-chibi-chan AKA Inuyasha_Luvs_Kagome_Forever