InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful Punk Rock Love ❯ Battle of the Bands ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Beautiful Punk Rock Love
By: Elizabeth Cabrera
 
:: Chapter Seven, Battle of the Bands::
 
Disclaimer: Nope still don't own Inuyasha and Co. So sorry and neither do I own the songs I use here so don't sue me!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Sango and Kagome were making their way to Sango's car until someone put hands over their eyes.
 
“What the fuck?!” Sango said swinging her fits at whoever covered her eyes.
 
“Ahhh rape!!!!” Kagome said throwing a fit.
 
“Louts flower it's me.” Miroku said uncovering Sango's eyes and giving her a soft kiss on the lips.
 
“Calm down Kagome it's me.” Came a cocky voice that Kagome recognized as Kouga's.
 
“Damn it `Roku!” Sango said turning to face her boyfriend and giving him a loving kiss on the lips.
 
“Mmm can I have another?” Miroku asked and received a shy smile and another kiss from Sango.
 
“Hey Kagome how bout giving me a kiss?” Kouga asked with a puppy face on.
 
Kagome smiled up at Kouga and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
 
Kouga blushed at the impact of her lips on his.
 
`Didn't think she'd actually do it.' Kouga thought while bringing his hand up to his head and scratching it.
 
Miroku and Sango where walking a bit further ahead of Kagome and Kouga and seemed to be lost in a private conversation. Sango then came walking towards Kagome and Kouga.
 
“Hey Kouga, you think that you could give Kagome a ride home for me?” Sango asked with a light blush creeping onto her face.
 
Kagome and Kouga both arched an eyebrow at this.
 
“Yeah I could but why?” Kouga said egging the blushing girl on.
 
“That's no of your business Kouga, come on please?” Sango continued in a whiny voice.
 
“Yeah sure, I don't mind none.” Kouga said with a smile.
 
“Sorry Kags but I'll make it up to you promise!” Sango said yelling over at Kagome as she ran towards Miroku and continued walking hand in hand with him.
 
“Come on Kagome my cars over there.” Kouga said steering Kagome in the direction that his car was in.
 
~.~
 
“Miroku…” Sango breathed as she laid in the backseat of Miroku's car.
 
“Kami Sango you taste so good!” Miroku breathed on Sango's neck causing a soft moan to escape her lips.
 
Miroku smiled at this and started moving his way down Sango's neck planting hot wet kisses as he moved. He reached for her shirt and removed the piece of cotton. He then began planting more of these hot wet butterfly kisses on her chest and on top of her bra which cause the nipple beneath the cloth to become erect. Sango reached up and removed Miroku's shirt and her hands roamed across his lightly tanned chest. She ran across every muscle on his torso.
 
The car they were in became very heated, and then a knocking came from the window. Miroku sighed at the persistence of the person knocking on his window and swore that he'd kill whoever was doing the knocking. Putting on his shirt and Sango doing the same he opened the door to find none other than, Inuyasha Nagahara.
 
“Yes!” Miroku spoke a bit tweaked.
 
“Where's Kagome.” Inuyasha asked very bluntly.
 
“That's no concern of yours Inuyasha.” Sango spoke from the backseat.
 
“Come on please, Sango, tell me where she's at.” Inuyasha said bowing his head down.
 
“Inuyasha I think it's best if you just let her go she's really torn right now, seeing you will just make that worse.” Sango said feeling sorry for him but more angry with him.
 
“Please Sango, did she go home? Is she still in the auditorium?” Inuyasha continued.
 
“Um...” Sango thought of this.
 
“Sango come on I know I fucked up and I wish to god that I didn't I just want to tell her that to explain things to her.” Inuyasha said finally looking up at the girl.
 
“Listen Yash, Kagome went home already, she got a ride from Kouga.” Miroku said.
 
“She what?! With-with that damned Kouga!” Inuyasha said running towards his car leaving Miroku and Sango behind.
 
“You do know that either Kouga or Inuyasha is going to die tonight right? You've unleashed Pandora's Box Roku.” Sango said.
 
“He deserved it with that damned knocking!” Miroku steamed and Sango shock her head.
 
~.~
 
`I can't believe that mangy wolf actually thought about taking Kagome home. I'll kill `em if he even tries anything on her!' Inuyasha said as he drove like a mad-man towards Kagome's house.
 
He was about a block away from Kagome's house and as he neared he swore he could see Kouga's car in front of the shrine steps leading up to Kagome's house. His eyes glared red with anger. Inuyasha sped up.
 
~.~
 
Kouga had reached Kagome's house not so long ago. Kouga killed the ignition of his car and turned to face Kagome.
 
“So here you are, home sweet home.” Kouga said facing the raven haired girl that sat beside him.
 
“More like, shrine sweet shrine.” Kagome said putting a bit a humor into the conversation.
 
“Heh guess you're right. Come on Kagome I'll walk you to you're house.” Kouga said as he opened the door of his car and got out and opened Kagome's door for her.
 
Kouga had placed his hand on the lower part of Kagome's back, guiding her towards the stairs. Kagome was a bit uneasy at where Kouga's hand was. Both heard a car pull up next to the curb and turned to see that the car belonged to Inuyasha who was getting out of his car rather quickly and advancing towards the two.
 
`Damn it! Stupid dog has to ruin this for me! I'll kill him if he does anything to Kagome.' Kouga thought as Inuyasha neared them.
 
“Hey Nagahara what's up?” Kouga said coolly.
 
“What the fuck do you think you're doing?” Inuyasha asked anger seeping threw his voice.
 
`Oh no here it comes. There's going to be a fight.' Kagome thought to herself.
 
“Hey you two calm down.” Kagome said coming in between the two.
 
“Get outta the way Kagome he has it coming.” Kouga said gently moving Kagome to the side.
 
“Listen mutt-face I was taking Kagome home because Sango asked me too alright, plus you have no right being here and asking me what I'm doing it's none of your business.” Kouga said to the angry Inuyasha.
 
“Damn straight it's my business! Kagome's my girl!” Inuyasha yelled in Kouga's face.
 
“I'm not your girl! You think that after that I'd still be your girl?! I'm not invisible! I'm right here and I have a say in who's girl I am or not!!” Kagome yelled at both males who had shocked faces and ran the rest of the way to her house.
 
“See what you did mutt-face! Right when I was going to ask her out too. Cock blocker Yash.” Kouga said entering his car and driving away.
 
“Fuck you Kouga! Fuck you!” Inuyasha said sitting in his car and looking up the path to Kagome's house.
 
`That's it…Kagome isn't mine anymore...No I can't give her up so easily…It's damned sure that damned wolf isn't getting her…Kagome…dear sweet Kagome I've wronged you and it won't be easy but…I have to have you back…' Inuyasha said to himself as he turned to face the front window and drive home.
 
~.~
 
“He's got some nerve! Thinking I'd still be his girl when they-they did that to me…” Kagome said yelling over the loud music she played.
 
“Although I-I still like him…No-no Kagome you're not going to do that to yourself. Battle of the Bands is Sunday no way am I putting myself down, to hell with him!” Kagome said before turning off her lights and climbing into bed.
 
`No more thoughts of Yash…I need my rest for tomorrow.'
 
~.~
 
Kagome, Sango and Ayame had been practicing since 7 in the morning that day cramming for Battle of the Bands. Finally at 4 they had enough and decided to rest up till the thing started in three hours.
 
“Why don't we just start showering and getting ready for it? I mean there's no use in practicing some more we're going to be tired before we even perform. So we all meet back here at 6 o'clock to pack up and then drive up to the café we're the second to last set and they want use there early to do a sound check and so on, so don't be late.” Kagome said wiping at the sweat she had on her head.
 
“Sounds great to me, I'll be seeing you guys then.” Ayame said waving at the two with her base in tow behind her.
 
“Right I'd better go if I want to be here on time. Oh and Kagome, don't worry about Inuyasha tonight ok? We need to do our best.” Sango said giving Kagome a hug before leaving.
 
`I'll try Sango, I'll try…'
 
~.~
 
 
Inuyasha and the other members of, The Shikon Hanyou's had arrived a bit early considering they where the last act to play that night and Kagome's band was the second to last, which still as of yet did not had a name.
 
“So you're the Shikon Hanyou's, am I right?” A tall thin man with neatly combed hair and a clip board in hand asked Inuyasha.
 
“Yeah, uh do you know if the band before us has shown up?” Inuyasha asked the man who checked the clip board and shook his head.
 
“No, they have not.” The man said before turning around and writing down another bands name.
 
`Where can she be?' Inuyasha thought as he continued to check their equipment.
 
As if upon inquiring where the band was Kagome, Sango, and an unknown girl had shown up. Each girl looking incredible!
 
Kagome came in wearing a No Doubt rock-tee sliced across the chest so it fell off her shoulders and showed a good amount of cleavage, a black mini-skirt that showed off her long creamy legs which were dressed in fishnet stockings and leather boots that came up to her knees.
 
Sango was dressed in a hot pink halter-top that showed off her shoulders, tight black dickies pants that hugged at her hips, and her hair was partly up with stray strands falling here and there. The other girl wore a plain green tank top that went real well with her eyes and a tight leather skirt showing off her toned legs, her red hair hung loose in curls at the bottom.
 
All three members of the Shikon Hanyou's not to mention a lot of other guys from different bands mouths hung open at the girl's who walked in. Miroku quickly went to stand next to Sango.
 
“You look delicious my flower! As do you Kagome and um,” Miroku said giving Sango a kiss on her neck, waving at Kagome and looking at the new member of the band.
 
“Ah this is Ayame, Ayame Fujiu, our new base player.” Kagome said introducing Ayame to Miroku.
 
“Your name ladies,” The neat hair man with the clip board asked.
 
“Oh that's right, I'm sorry, you'll need our name right?” Kagome said to the man politely which earned her a smile.
 
“Yes Miss. Higurashi is it?” The man replied.
 
“Yes is it, and our band name is, The Sirens.” Kagome replied kindly.
 
“Thank you ladies you can get settled back stage and there are refreshments back there also.” The man kindly said pointing them in the direction of a red curtain. “We'll call your name 10 minuets prior to your performance.” He said once again before returning to his name writing.
 
Inuyasha decided to approach Kagome and made his way towards her threw the crowd of bands.
 
“Hey Kagome, could I talk to you, um alone please?” Inuyasha said once he approached Kagome.
 
“Piss off Inuyasha; I'm not in the mood right now ok?” Kagome said quiet frankly and walked away from the silver haired boy with the dumbstruck look on his face.
 
Inuyasha watched as a couple of guys would walk up to Kagome and start flirting with her causing her to blush once in awhile. He balled his hands into fists at his side and walked away from her back towards Miroku, who was with Sango.
 
“What the hell is her problem?!” Inuyasha said taking a seat next to the couple.
 
“You're her problem at the moment Yash, and to tell you the truth I don't blame her!” Sango said in a fiery manner and stormed off to join Kagome and the small group of guys that were talking to her.
 
“See what you did Ya?” Miroku said crossing his arms across his chest and darted looks every now and again towards Sango.
 
“I'll get her back Roku, I just have to!” Inuyasha said to his gloomy friend.
 
“Just let it go Yash, poor Kagome shouldn't have been put threw that.” Miroku said.
 
“But I never went out with Kikyo while I was with Kagome! Honest!” Inuyasha said to his friend.
 
“So you never made any sort of contact with Kikyo?” Miroku raised an eyebrow.
 
“Well she and I talked a bit but that was it!” Inuyasha said reluctantly.
 
“Then Kagome has every right to act the way she did.” Miroku said leaving the conversation at that.
 
~.~
 
The time had flown by rather quickly when the neatly combed haired man told them it was their turn to play and that each band got to play three songs each.
 
“Good luck girls!” The man said with a wink.
 
“Ok that was like, eww!” Sango said grabbing her sticks from her back pocket and walking on towards the stage.
 
The Café itself was pretty spacious. It had a decent sized stage where one could move freely with out being crowded, a dance floor, a few tables here and there and the café bar. A pretty good amount of people where there which made them a bit nervous but it was nothing they couldn't handle.
 
“Hey I'm Kagome and we're the Sirens. The first song we got for you today is called Angels Fuck, Devils Kiss.” Kagome said into the mike.
 
Kagome started a slow up and down riff and then began singing.
 
“I woke up morning, I woke up dead today. I aged a thousand years, or more. I flinch when you are nice you kill me with a single word, when angles fuck and devils kiss, I'm sure.” Kagome sang along with the riff which was a bit melancholy.
 
“I'll bask in your forever you just waste my time, I want to drag you down, down with me. I wanted to help, to help destroy the world. I wanted to be that, to be that SPECIAL GIRL!!” Kagome screamed into the mike getting a few cheers from the crowd as Sango entered in bashing the symbols and Ayame came in the riff with the base.
 
Kagome began roughly singing into the mike pushing it forwards towards the crowd. Inuyasha, Miroku, and Kouga were all stunned at the three girls playing on stage, even more so with Kagome's charismatic appeal onstage. Kagome was pounding that guitar on stage quickening the riff she had been playing.
 
“Everybody's got a little something to hide, but me! Everybody's got a little someone to crush, but me! I'm living in human teenage mediocrity-e-e-e. Everybody's got a little someone to trust, but me-e-e.” Kagome sang powerfully and in the back ground you could hear Sango every once in awhile saying, Fuck you!
 
 
The drums and base died out and Kagome began to play the same slow sad riff as the beginning. Kagome relaxed onstage and closed her eyes seeming totally different now.
 
“Wow she's really great! They're really great!” Miroku said to Inuyasha and Kouga who just stared at Kagome.
 
“I dreamed that I was you, I dreamed your ego died. Sad who loves you more than I do, I know you lied. I'll bask in your forever, fucking waste of time. Angels fuck and devils screw. I wanted to heal me and then destroy the world. Piss in your heart and be that, and be that SPEACIAL GIRL!!!” The riff picked up again with Sango beating the crash symbol and Ayame joining the riff. Kagome began to become rough again with her singing.
 
“Everybody's got a little something to hide, but me. Everybody's got a little someone to crush, but me. I'm living in a teenage negative mediocrity-e-e-e. Everybody's a little someone to trust but me, but me, but you. Not me, hate you. Love me love me, hate you! Want me, fuck you. Hate me kill you, fuck me, like you want me. Like you want you fuck you! Fuck me, fuck you, fuck you fuck you fuck me! Fuck you, fuck me, fuck you fuck you fuck me!” Kagome shouted and Sango added a, you never loved me.
 
“Fuck you fuck you, fuck you fuck you fuck me!!” The riffed ended and came back to the slow sad riff. Kagome looked tired and sad.
 
“I will never never make it better, it will always hurt you fucken asshole!” Kagome said into the mike the riff went on for a few second longer and Kagome not looking at the crowd ended the song and looked up to see people cheering more so the female's in the crowd.
 
“Look's like she's pissed at you huh mutt-face?” Kouga said at the end of the song.
 
“Shut the fuck up you damned wolf!” Inuyasha said and hope that song wasn't aimed towards him.
 
“Didn't they all look sure fetching?” Miroku said with a drool on his face.
 
Kagome went on to sing her other song but made an announcement at the beginning of her last song.
 
“This song goes to all of you who thought you knew someone but it turns out you didn't. This one goes out to someone I know is here today…” Kagome said looking towards Sango and Ayame and having both of them nod back to her.
 
Sango came in with tst tst tst tst drumming and a count off. Then Ayame came in with a steady base line. Kagome then entered with a spiking guitar riff, and the music seemed to get louder. All the instruments joined together but the drums took over slightly with a kinda bouncy beat.
 
“Sappy pathetic little me, that was the girl I used to be. You left me on my knees! I'd trade you places any day; I never thought you could be that way. You looked like me on Sunday!” Kagome sang and a crescendo of music took over before she sang again.
 
“Oh you came in with the breeze!” Kagome sang.
 
“On Sunday morning!” They all sang together.
 
“You sure have changed since yesterday, with out any warning! I thought I knew you!”
 
“More!” Sango and Ayame added.
 
“I thought I knew you!”
 
“More!”
 
“I thought I knew you well…so well.” Kagome sang as yet again a small instrumental took over.
 
“You're trying my shoes on for a change; they look so good fit so strange. Out fashioned so I can't complain!” The drumming accelerated and Kagome sang into the mike.
 
“Oh you came in with the breeze.”
 
“On Sunday morning!” They sang together.
 
“You sure have changed since yesterday with out any warning! I thought I knew you!”
 
“More!”
 
“I thought I knew you.”
 
“More.”
 
“I thought I knew you well…so well.” Kagome said shaking her head as she picked up the riff and the others fallowed suit.
 
“I know who I am but who are you? You're not looking like you used to, you're on the other side of the mirror. So nothing's looking quiet as clear, thank you! For turning on the lights. Thank you! Now you're the parasite, I didn't think you had it in you. And now you're looking like I used to!!! Oh you came in with the breeze!!”
 
“On Sunday morning!”
 
“You sure have changed since yesterday, with out any warning. And you want me badly cause you can not have me! I thought I knew you!”
 
“More!”
 
“I thought I knew you!”
 
“More!”
 
“I thought I knew you well…oh well.” Kagome said playing a bit of a riff the music began to slow.
 
“Ooo on Sunday Morning, without a warning.” Kagome sang.
 
“Sunday Morning.” Sango and Ayame added.
 
“Oh you want me badly, ca not have me.” Kagome sang.
 
“Sunday Morning.”
 
“Sunday Morning!” Kagome sang.
 
“Sunday Morning!!” Kagome and the others finished and Kagome played two more strings on her guitar as she looked down.
 
The small crowd gathered at Henry's made a loud cheer when the band finished which made Kagome and the other's smile at each other. The judges seem happy with their performance and motioned for them to make room for the next band.
 
“I say that one was aimed at you Yash.” Miroku said as the headed towards the stage.
 
~.~
 
 
Inuyasha, Miroku, and Kouga made their way on stage and began to take their places.
 
“Yo, we're the Shikon Hanyou's and here's Foot Prints on My Ceiling.” Inuyasha spoke causing a few girls to scream.
 
They went on to play their songs but Inuyasha had a special plan for his last song.
 
“You've all been real great thanks for hearing us out. I want to make this song out to someone very dear to me that is here tonight. I've been a real ass to her and I hope that I can get you back, Kagome.” Inuyasha said as he looked back towards the curtain and at Kagome who just stood there and stared back.
 
“Wow how sweet Inuyasha is, even though he's a total jerk!” Sango said as she Kagome and Ayame watched the band play.
 
`Inuyasha…'Kagome thought as she stood there behind the curtain peeking at the silver hair guy on stage.
 
Kouga opened the song with a really poppy drum beat and Miroku with a nice low base and Inuyasha also with a real low guitar riff.
 
“I've been here, before a few times. And I'm quite aware we're dying. And you hands shake with goodbyes. And I'll take you back if you'd have me.” Inuyasha sang as if personally singing to Kagome but not to be rude faced the crowd.
 
“So here I am I'm trying, so here I am are you ready?” Inuyasha and Miroku sang together.
 
Then Kouga picked up the drumming and Inuyasha continued to sing.
 
“Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you, always, kiss you, taste you all night, always.” The music slowed again as Inuyasha began to sing again.
 
“And I'll miss your laugh your smile, I'll admit I'm wrong if you tell me. I'm so sick of fights, I hate them. Let's start this again for real. So here I am I'm trying, so here I am are you ready? So here I am I'm trying, so here I am are you ready?” Inuyasha sang out as the drums began to pick up again.
 
“Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you, always. Kiss you taste you, all night, always. Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you always, kiss you, taste you all night, always.” The music went on slowing and Inuyasha played out a small riff before he began singing again.
 
“I've been here, before, a few times. And I'm quite aware we're dying.” Inuyasha sang as all music stopped. Then the quicker tone picked up again.
 
“Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you, always. Kiss you, taste you, all night, always. Touch you, feel you, always. Kiss you, taste you, always.” The music played on a bit.
 
“Always...” Inuyasha sang as the music played on.
 
“Always…” Inuyasha sang and all music stopped.
 
The crowd cheered and girls swooned, but the only girl Inuyasha cared for was watching him play behind the curtains. Inuyasha walked up to Kagome.
 
“I've been shit to you, but please I can't have you out of my life. Please Kagome; find it in your heart to take me back.” Inuyasha said standing in front of the girl.
 
“Inuyasha you're an asshole, you're scum…but I can't help but love you.” Kagome said jumping up to Inuyasha warping her arms around his neck and engaging in a deep loving kiss.
 
~.~
 
 
AN: Hey ya'll so fucken sorry I had problems writing this chapter. The major problem was finding a name for Kagome's band and then where I wanted to go with this chapter. I gave you guys a nice long chapter and decided to put this up for my very very good friend Tanya, hehehe here ya go sweetie something to say welcome back from mexico. Oh and I will be mixing up the music choice cause I myself am changing musically. Thanks for bearing with my slow updating and how cliché this story outline is but hey it was my first fanfic. Please leave me some reviews to let me know what you think as always love you all!!!
MUAH!!!
KagomeAkane