InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful Stranger ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4 – Hers

 

 

 

It didn't take them long to flag down Jason and close out their respective tabs. Fortunately, Inuyasha knew that Miroku had his 'emergency' credit card on him, a card Inuyasha had given him that the monk never ran up on frivolous things, but instead kept it open and available for situations such as this one, whenever the holy man suddenly needed to keep up the appearance of being worth more than he was in his cousin's absence.

 

Just because Inuyasha realized now that Sango obviously wasn't an escort, either – surely Kagome would've said something – that didn't mean that Miroku didn't still need to be able to shower the girl with money, if the houshi wanted to. He momentarily thought about warning the man, but one glance in their direction screamed Do Not Disturb, so it wasn't exactly like he had an opening to just walk up there and tell him.

 

Deciding to warn him by text, then, and hope for the best, he followed Kagome's example of just waving goodbye from across the room before they headed out of the club. Miroku and Sango both saw and waved back, Miroku also adding a thumbs up after Kagome turned around, but for Inuyasha's part he tried to emphasize the fact that he was waving with his phone in his hand, having taken it out of his pocket. Rolling his eyes at the thumbs up, he could only hope the houshi had gotten his message, that when he received a text message in just a minute, he should read it.

 

Following after Kagome to the elevators, then, he composed said message.

 

Watch what you say. They are not pros!”

 

He could only hope the monk read it before he opened his big mouth.

 

o o o o o o o o o o

 

Sango, having caught Miroku's thumbs up, only laughed. She had helped herself to the leftover vodka at their table and so she was not quite as sober as she'd originally intended on staying for the night. Whoopsie! Although it wasn't as if she was driving anywhere until tomorrow morning, anyway, so fuck it. Or better yet, fuck Miroku.

 

Riding up the elevator with Kagome and Inuyasha could be awkward for the miko, though, Sango thought soon after, so even though she was also ready to go she quickly decided to go ahead and give those two a bit of a head start; she was perfectly capable of hanging out with Miroku down in the club for a little while longer...provided she stayed away from any more vodka.

 

“You wanna dance?” she asked Miroku then, grabbing his left hand that was draped over her left shoulder with her right hand and giving it a little tug as she ducked her head and moved his arm out from behind her neck.

 

A little surprised, though not unpleasantly so, Miroku smiled and said “Sure,” before standing up and leading her over to the dance floor. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and realized it was probably Inuyasha, but he'd check it in a minute. Whatever it was couldn't be too important if the hanyou had gone ahead and left with Kagome for the night, so it was probably just instructions about when and where to meet up with him the next day.

 

Well, this is new, Miroku thought as he and Sango started dancing, in regard to his past experiences with such women. Usually they were all about getting down to business, and didn't get quite so tipsy, although he figured it was probably the alcohol that had allowed Sango to go off script for the evening. Even working girls deserved to have a good time, right?

 

Plus he had a good buzz going himself, so hey, whatever she wanted to do, he was all for it so long as it involved that sexy body of hers. Considering she was currently rubbing said body up and down over his own in the middle of the dance floor, he had no complaints.

 

One song blended into the next, and then another and another, and while at first he'd been content to dance with her, after a while her little public display of foreplay really started getting him all fired up. If they didn't get out of there soon he'd fuck her right there on the dance floor.

 

Finally grabbing Sango's hand and dragging her away from the crowded and noisy dance floor, they made their way back over to the slightly quieter back corner where his private table was located, so that he wouldn't have to shout over the music.

 

“You got some place for us to go?” he asked her. “I don't have a room here for the night but I can go get one if you don't either,” he said, mentally thanking his cousin for his emergency 'in case of hanyou departure' credit card.

 

It was a little odd that one of her first questions when she'd joined him at the table hadn't been whether or not he was staying there at the hotel, which led him to believe that she probably had her own room. This hotel, this club, was probably her and Kagome's regular hunting ground.

 

Sango was slightly taken aback by his boldness, though only for a split second, as she then immediately smiled again and wrapped her arms up and around his neck to plant her lips squarely over his own.

 

Miroku's eyebrows rose for a moment, but then he quickly closed his eyes, savoring the kiss for the time being. Finally pulling apart for air, Sango offered him a playful smirk and assured him that she did in fact already have her own room for the night, for just such an occasion, she added with a teasing wink. Silently to herself, she thought that she could hardly blame the man for being so presumptuous; she had known from the start that they were going to be spending the night together, too.

 

“Well then, shall we?” Miroku asked with a wink of his own, offering her his arm.

 

“We shall.”

 

Giggling, Sango accepted the proffered limb, hooking her own arm with his. They made a quick stop at the bar because she still had a tab to cash out – Sango failed to notice in her tipsy state that Miroku did not have a tab to cash out, since the drink he had supposedly bought her had actually been on Inuyasha's bill – and then they were exiting the club, working their way through the lingering crowd outside and past the exit most club patrons were using to instead head deeper into the heart the hotel, past registration and towards the corridor that led to the room elevators.

 

“So…I hate to dampen the mood, but it is not in my style to order at a restaurant without first glancing over the prices on the menu. I’m sure you can appreciate that,” Miroku murmured quietly as they walked through the mostly deserted hallway, a single hotel employee buffing a roped off section of the marble floor nodding their way as they passed though he could not hear what Miroku had said over the thrum of his machine.

 

Furrowing her brow in confusion, Sango paused for a moment in front of the elevators, not yet pushing the button.

 

“Huh?”

 

He paused at her tone, worrying that he had offended her with his phrasing. After all, only a lowly streetwalker actually charged individual prices for various acts in an à la carte type of manner. A high-class escort typically charged a single and higher rate for their 'company' and then whatever various acts did or did not occur did not change the price, unless a client wanted something particularly out of the ordinary. He'd used a rather horrible analogy, the longer he thought about it. Though it wasn't as if he was completely sober at the moment, so hopefully she could forgive him.

 

“I meant no disrespect. I am certain a lovely woman of your caliber places no limitations on her services. Whatever the rate for our night together, I can assure you it will not be an issue.”

 

Sango's eyes widened then as understanding dawned.

 

“You…you think I'm a prostitute?” she hissed, not in anger necessarily. She was more just trying to keep her voice down for fear of being overheard. She was really more surprised than anything else.

 

Miroku's instant look of pure panic was far too priceless, and despite herself Sango immediately busted up laughing, whatever ire she had felt quickly fading away as she admitted to herself that she could understand how everything could've looked from his point of view.

 

After a moment the martial artist was laughing more at herself than at her date's hilarious 'oh shit!' expression. The kind of laughing at oneself that somebody who fell down in public might do as others laughed at their expense, joining in with the amusement of the crowd around them because they too could appreciate the humor of the situation despite their embarrassment. And Sango was embarrassed. Good God, the man had thought she was a hooker! That didn't mean she was about to storm away from him in righteous indignation, though. The fact that she was fairly drunk at the moment probably had something to do with it. That, and the fact that the monk was downright gorgeous.

 

“Houshi, I would slap you silly if I wasn't so damn horny and you weren't so damn fuckable, so you're really lucky I'm still hot for you after a slip up that big,” she stated with a lingering chuckle in her voice.

 

Miroku immediately sagged in relief, before his eyes suddenly took on a brand new look of panic, which confused Sango at first.

 

“What…?” she started to ask, though her own eyes quickly widen as understanding dawned, even before he asked her in turn, “So I take it your friend Kagome is not a professional escort either?”

 

“Oh shit…” Sango breathed out in a whisper, sobering up for a split second before suddenly snorting out another round of laughter. She'd definitely ended up getting more drunk than she'd originally intended.

 

“Kagome's probably gonna be pissed!” Sango added between giggles, clearheaded enough to know her miko friend didn't have as much of a sense of humor as she did, although she was just drunk enough to have an 'oh well, fuck it' attitude about the whole thing, finding it much more hilarious than worrisome at the present moment.

 

“Excuse me for a second,” Miroku stated politely then, shaking his head as he chuckled a bit as well despite himself while pulling out his cell phone. “I will gladly take you up on your offer, Sango...” he added then with a smile that was both apologetically sheepish for the misunderstanding as well as grateful for her forgiveness, “...but I have some major damage control to do, first. I hope it's not too late.”

 

But as he prepared to send Inuyasha a text, he finally noticed the text message the hanyou had sent him.

 

Ah, crisis averted, apparently.

 

He sighed in relief.

 

He wasn't sure how the hanyou had found out, how the conversation between himself and Kagome had gone down, or if there hadn't been a conversation on the subject at all and he'd just reached that conclusion on his own based on their more innocent conversation, but either way, he knew that text had come in almost immediately after he and Kagome had left, meaning the hanyou was not going to have a foot-in-mouth moment similar to his own.

 

“Well all right then, after you,” Miroku said to Sango then, gesturing to the elevator as he put his phone back away.

 

Sango eagerly pushed the UP button.

 

o o o o o o o o o o

 

The beeping of an electronic door lock followed by the turning of a latch preceded the door being swung open into the darkened hotel room. Entering only enough to flip on the light in the entryway, Kagome held the door open against the inside wall and said “After you…” with a seductive grin aimed back at her date standing out in the hallway.

 

Smiling back at her, still a bit in awe that this was actually happening, that he was actually with a regular woman who just wanted to be with him for the night for no other reason than she had wanted to be with somebody and had chosen him, Inuyasha stepped over the threshold and headed deeper into the one-room suite, the single king-size bed beckoning him alluringly from its place against the left wall.

 

Shutting the door after placing the do-not-disturb hanger on the outside knob, Kagome both turned the deadbolt into the locked position and flipped the metal swing guard over the catch. Setting both her cocktail purse and key card down on the small entryway table, she then turned and sauntered over towards the bed, where Inuyasha had laid himself out to wait for her, lying on his right side with his head towards the headboard as he faced her with what he hoped was a confident smirk that revealed a fang, his right arm bent at the elbow with his head propped up on his right hand, his left arm resting casually along his left side.

 

Kagome was momentarily torn between giggling at the silly sight he made with his 'I'm ready whenever you are' expression, and running up to him and jumping onto the bed so that she could start ripping his clothes off. She settled for approaching him slowly but confidently and with purpose, stopping once she reached the edge of the bed to pose with her hands on her hips, a single eyebrow raised as if to question his audacity.

 

Inuyasha met her silent challenge with a look of his own, clearly daring her to make the next move, and she quickly decided that she might as well. After all, they both knew what they had come back to her hotel room to do. Inviting him to join her for a one-night-stand had clearly indicated that she wanted him naked and in her bed, so now here he was, already in her bed; step one accomplished. Now she just had to remove all of those pesky clothes of his, and hers as well. But if he thought she was going to do all of the work herself he had another think coming.

 

Smirking then, Kagome decided to give him the show he was so obviously waiting to see, as she removed her hands from her hips to reach behind herself, slowly pulling down the back zipper on her dress. The lighting was low, the only light on in the room being the one over in the entryway, but she had enough light to see by and knew that her date with his demonic eyes had more than enough light to see by. The look in said demonic eyes quickly shifted from amusement to anticipation at her move, and Kagome's smile grew as she caught the look of hunger that flashed in his gaze as well as she finished unfastening her zipper and began gently tugging on the sides of her dress, slowly pushing the wide collar down her shoulders and arms as the entire garment slipped down her body until suddenly dropping to the carpeted floor. He licked his lips then, the look in his eyes suddenly becoming predatory, and she had to fight the stupid grin that wanted to return to her face. Hojo had certainly never looked at her that way; Inuyasha definitely knew how to make a girl feel sexy.

 

For his part, Inuyasha had thought to head over to the bed while Kagome fiddled with locking the door just for shits and giggles, wanting to see what her reaction would be upon turning around to find him stretched out on the bed with a 'come hither' look in his eyes. They both knew what they were doing in her room, the only misunderstanding having been his presumption that this was what she did for a living. That she was an ordinary girl – well okay, she was hardly ordinary, being an extremely powerful miko who also just happened to be studying to become a doctor – but that she was not an escort, and she had chosen him for her night of adult fun, apparently for the purpose of getting a bad breakup out of her head...he had quickly decided to make it his mission that she forgot all about whatever asshat had so stupidly decided to break her heart.

 

Plus he really, really wanted to have sex with her.

 

As he watched that crimson fabric brush sensually down her sun-kissed skin as her dress fell to the floor in a whoosh, he suddenly found himself envious of the undergarments she wore. They were getting to touch her perfect, well-toned body when he had not yet had such a privilege. His body would be taking her clothing's place soon enough, though.

 

Kagome shivered, in a good way, as his heated gaze followed her every move. There was no overly sexy way to remove her shoes but she tried her best, quickly stepping out of her dress before then bending down at the waist while keeping her legs perfectly straight, simply to demonstrate how flexible she was and that she could bend forward to touch her toes without bending her legs. Unbuckling the ankle strap of one shoe, she stepped out of it and then moved to the other, her flat stomach remaining alluring in the position with her breasts hanging heavily, revealing they were au naturel as they teasingly threatened to let a nipple pop out of her lacy black strapless bra.

 

Inuyasha's mouth watered as his eyes glued themselves to her cleavage as she bent over to remove her shoes. Check that; you couldn't rightfully call something that was over fifty percent breasts 'cleavage'. But as much as he was mentally cheering for a nip-slip, Kagome stood back up straight after setting her dress and shoes aside with both breasts still perfectly concealed, or at least as concealed as see-through black lace would allow. The pattern of the floral lace strategically hid her nipples from view, but he could still see plenty of pale flesh showing through the mesh, which was clearly not an illusion liner, and he felt himself harden even more than he already was at the sight. Her bikini cut panties were the same way; hitting just below her naval, the see-through black lace revealed an ample view of flesh tone underneath. It only took him a second to realize there was no sudden patch of solid black further down.

 

Hot damn!

 

Feeling confident rather than exposed at the way his eyes brazenly scanned her body up and down, Kagome smirked before commenting offhandedly, “You're over dressed.”

 

Inuyasha didn't need to be told twice, as he quickly sat up on the edge of the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt, a soft chuckle escaping Kagome's lips at his eagerness as the miko slowly reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, rendering herself topless around the same time as Inuyasha, who quickly flung his shirt away from himself and toward the general direction of where she'd previously sat her dress and shoes.

 

He then immediately reached for and untied his own shoes one by one, letting them drop beside the bed where he sat as he next pulled off his socks, letting those fall as well. When his fingers next reached for the button on his designer jeans, that was when Kagome spoke back up again, a spark of amusement still twinkling in her blue-gray eyes over his gusto.

 

“Here, allow me...” the panty-clad miko cooed seductively, encouraging Inuyasha to lie down on his back sideways across the bed with a gentle push from her right hand in the center of his chest, his legs bent at the knees and hanging over the side.

 

He breathed in deeply through his nose in an attempt to calm himself and let her control the situation as he felt her fingers reach for and unhook the button of his jeans before next tugging down the zipper, his erection not going unnoticed by her, he was sure.

 

In fact, Kagome did feel it, the hard bulge of his crotch impossible to miss as her fingers brushed against it, and it made things a little more real for the miko, although not in a bad way. Her nervousness and anxiety were both completely gone by that point, the alcohol in her system doing its job. She was drunk, but not too drunk to know what she was doing, and scoring a one-night-stand had been the goal from the very beginning, a decision she'd made while quite sober. Now, her inhibitions were out the proverbial window, but she was still coherent enough to function and would undoubtedly remember everything in the morning; the perfect blend.

 

Giving his unfastened jeans a firm yank, Inuyasha immediately complied with her silent command, lifting his hips enough for her to slide the metallic gray denim down his legs to discard in the same general direction as the rest of their clothing. Honestly, her aggression and eagerness was only fueling his own arousal all the more, something made quite evident by the way his rock hard cock was struggling to break free from his skin tight boxer briefs. The snug black nylon/spandex blend left nothing to the imagination as far as distinguishing his size and shape, and he let out a low moan of appreciation as Kagome immediately reached for and cupped his girth through the fabric, squeezing and palming his length in an obvious show of appreciation.

 

Damn, she's a bold one, not that I'm complaining... he thought, still trying to hide his bewilderment.

 

Even though the other women he'd been with in the past had been good actresses, or greedy enough, that they had either been able to pretend his youkai heritage didn't bother them or it really hadn't, but only because of the size of his pocket book, Kagome was the first to so quickly and eagerly 'take matters into her own hands' as it were.

 

Closing his eyes and hissing in pleasure as she palmed his length through his underwear, Inuyasha couldn't believe such a simple touch was having such a profound effect on him. Or maybe it was the fact that she'd started rubbing him without him having asked her to. While a part of him wanted her to hurry it along, another part of him was quite content to just lie there and enjoy whatever she wanted to do to him.

 

If he hadn't fully believed her before, that she was honestly attracted to him, he did now.

 

After all, he knew that she knew that he could neither get her pregnant nor infect her with a human STD, and so even as a regular woman choosing to have a one-night-stand, it made sense, in a way, to pick the hanyou. But of course, that logic was still dependent on the woman being able to stomach the idea of sleeping with one, and he quickly decided that even if those 'added bonuses' had crossed her mind, she still liked him and did want to be with him, because this night wasn't about money and instead was just about her having fun.

 

And he would make sure he made it a night she would never forget. She did have a no good ex-boyfriend he had to put out of her mind, after all, and the best way to do that, he decided, was to let her have her way with him. He would be hers to command.

 

Hell, if she asked it of him, he would just plain be hers, and a tiny part of his heart ached at the knowledge that she wasn't in the market for a long-term relationship. He knew he didn't really know her, but he also knew he could fall in love with her if he wasn't careful. It was a risk he was willing to take.