InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful Stranger ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5 – The Best Night

 

 

Continuing to massage his length through his underwear, Kagome was thoroughly enjoying all the little noises and faces he was making. Sometimes he moaned like a man, and sometimes it sounded distinctly more like a canine whimper. She would be content to just play with him all night long if it weren't for the aching need she felt between her own legs.

 

Deciding to move things along, then, she tugged gently on the ends of his underwear, pulling them down until his throbbing erection sprang free. The same as he'd done when she'd removed his pants, he raised his hips to aid her in removing his final covering, pulling his boxer briefs down his legs to discard near his jeans. She moved her hands to remove her own panties, then, and upon realizing what she was about to do, Inuyasha snapped his eyes back open and made sure he watched her every move as she slid the damp lacy fabric down her legs.

 

His nostrils flared, taking in a good long whiff of her obvious arousal, and a deep rumbling growl of satisfaction vibrated in his chest. Kagome heard the animalistic sound, and she giggled. His ears lowered to his head at the sound of her quiet laughter, wondering forlornly for the briefest of moments why she was laughing at him, but then suddenly her hand was on his chest, pushing him to lie back flatly across the bed again. As she came up between his legs, wrapping her right hand around his bare cock, Inuyasha's thoughts immediately fled his brain, the only thing he could focus on suddenly being the feel of her hand as she worked him.

 

Kagome was absolutely enthralled, watching almost hypnotically as his skin rolled along his erection, studying the dark canine-pink head and upper shaft of his penis, a distinct contrast to the light tan flesh covering the rest of him. A bead of precum gathered at his tip and she spread it with her thumb, slowly and tenderly, and he visibly shuddered, another whimper escaping his lips as he writhed shamelessly on the comforter.

 

That whimper became a yelp of surprise when suddenly, his cock was enveloped in searing, wet heat. Propping himself up on his elbows, he stared, transfixed, as Kagome worked him with her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, her right hand still pumping what she couldn't fit in her mouth, she slurped and sucked like he was the most delicious treat she'd ever tasted. The only fleeting thought that managed to wiggle its way to the surface of his mind was that whoever the hell her ex-boyfriend was, he was a fucking idiot for having lost someone as wonderful as this woman.

 

For the miko, it was actually the animalistic sounds of pleasure and desperation escaping his throat that fueled her passion. While she'd done this for Hojo a few select times, she would be lying if she said she'd truly enjoyed herself at those times, and as soon as his true colors had started to come out she'd promptly stopped any and all such activities. If he wanted her to be his 'little woman' then actually submitting to that notion in such a sexual way was the last thing she'd wanted to do, when she'd been trying to assert her own status and independence.

 

When it came to the hanyou writhing before her, however, Kagome didn't feel subservient in the slightest. She was dominating him, and it was clear to her that he was loving every minute of it, which meant, so was she. She had the power, and all those little whipped puppy sounds were too damn sexy for words. Even though he wasn't circumscribed, even that fact didn't bother her, and doing something she'd read about, she ran her tongue in teasing circles along the inside rim of his foreskin. She was rewarded with a shuddering whimper as his whole body shook.

 

Leaning on his left elbow, Inuyasha reached for the back of Kagome's head with his right hand, delicately fisting her hair. He wasn't going to force her progress, he just wanted to touch her, but when he felt her shiver as the tips of his claws lightly brushed her scalp he immediately let go.

 

Kagome paused in what she was doing to glance up at him, then, recognizing that he'd snatched his hand away as if afraid he'd done something wrong.

 

“If I'd wanted a man who didn't have claws, I would have chosen a man who didn't have claws,” she reminded him before getting back to work, and she was immediately rewarded when the hanyou hesitantly put his hand back on her head again.

 

Getting braver after a moment, Inuyasha then tightened his fist in her hair again, a little harder than last time, his blunt claws scraping her scalp more heavily, and she shivered again in a way he quickly realized was a good shiver. Not only was she not bothered by his claws, she was actually into them.

 

Feeling emboldened, then, he did it again, lightly brushing his claws against the back of her head over and over as he petted her, running his fingers through her hair, and he was immediately rewarded as she reached for his fuzzy nutsack with her left hand and started delicately rolling and squeezing, before shifting her hand a smidgen lower and pressing up against his taint.

 

His hips bucked uncontrollably, and he used the hand in her hair to yank her head back, away from him. She didn't appear displeased by his rough treatment of her in the slightest.

 

“Damn, you're good at that. A little too good. But I want the real thing,” he said with a strained voice, breathing heavily, and rather than blushing, she smirked.

 

“Then lay back in the bed,” Kagome replied, and before she could even blink Inuyasha somehow had the blankets pulled down to the foot of the bed and was lying in bed properly, in the middle, head propped up slightly against the pillows that were propped up against the headboard.

 

Grinning broadly, she crawled up to join him, settling herself above him without preamble. She was a little surprised at herself and her willingness to proceed so quickly, with zero foreplay on her end, but the sight of him alone was enough to have her soaking wet and honestly, she didn't mind his desire to get on with it.

 

She was positive he would play around with her first if asked. Even if she didn't ask. She would bet she could crawl even farther up and prop herself up above his face and he would go to town without being told, his canine instincts wanting to make sure she was 'ready' for him, but in that moment, as she grabbed his cock again to hold him steady as she lowered herself over him, she didn't feel as if she was cheating herself in the slightest.

 

Inuyasha watched her every move, staring with rapt attention as his shaft disappeared inch by delicious inch up inside her weeping heat. Her clean shaven pussy allowed him an excellent view, and Kagome was proven right in her guess that he wouldn't mind participating in a little foreplay when, as she slowly started raising and lowering herself over him, he took it upon himself to reach for her with his right hand and start rhythmically rubbing at her exposed clit with his right thumb.

 

He was very careful of his claws, even though he'd suspected that Kagome wouldn't be worried about it, which she didn't seem to be in the slightest, he noted.

 

Kami, the feel of her, so hot, so wet; he could lose himself completely, but he wanted to give something back, and make sure she didn't regret choosing him. But he wasn't doing it just for her, and those absolutely beautiful faces she was making, or those adorably cute little moans that were escaping her throat. He was also doing it because nothing felt as good wrapped around his cock as a pussy clamping tight with orgasm.

 

A few of the women he'd been with in the past had pleasured themselves at his command, no doubt adding it to his tab. None of them had wanted his claws near their neither region; even the ones who hadn't told him no had smelt afraid, and so he simply hadn't. If he succeeded in this, Kagome would be the first woman he brought to orgasm with his own hand.

 

Moaning and gasping, it took Kagome a moment to regain her rhythm as she rocked above him on her knees, his added touch proving...distracting...but most definitely in a good way and she most definitely had no complaints. Shifting her legs so that instead of sitting on him with her legs folded back, her shins and knees resting on the mattress as she gently rocked against him, she moved her legs into a squatting position, her feet flat on the mattress at either side of his hips. She could move up and down much faster that way, which she promptly demonstrated, slamming herself down on top of him over and over as best she could. Unconsciously, hand fell away from her as his eyes closed, his hips raising up to meet her thrusts as his heartbeat quickened.

 

Oh kami... he thought, his blood boiling.

 

Grabbing her waist suddenly, stilling her movements, Inuyasha smirked as Kagome's expression turned inquisitive. No, she hadn't almost thrown him over the edge. Not physically, at least. But the mental control he'd had over himself to let her take him at her own pace was thrown out the proverbial window as soon as she'd sped up a little. Holding her still with his left hand on her waist, then, keeping her raised slightly above him, he rapidly started thrusting up into her, faster than a human man could move, while his right thumb returned to her clit. He would show her what it was truly like to bed a youkai. Even while on the bottom, he was the dominant partner.

 

Kagome could do nothing but hold on for the ride as all of a sudden it was like she was sitting on a bucking bronco of pleasure. Faster than what should have been possible, Inuyasha thrust up into her over and over again, while relentlessly massaging her clit. He was shattering her entire soul with the amount of raw pleasure he was literally pounding into her. Kagome had just enough connecting shreds of awareness left to realize two seconds before it happened that she was about to climax, and then it hit her, her orgasm rushing up on her so hard and fast that her brain basically flat-lined as she tilted her head back and screamed.

 

Inuyasha moaned throatily as he felt her inner muscles tighten down around him, but he didn't slow his pace. Not for a second. If she actually said the word 'stop' he would, in an instant, but so long as she just kept on screaming her pleasure then as far as he was concerned she was enjoying it.

 

Boy was she ever.

 

There was no thought process going on in Kagome's mind. Just pure, uncensored bliss. It started like a burning fire where they were connected and spread out over the rest of her body like a tingling wave of warmth. Her muscles wouldn't stop spasming, she couldn't open her eyes, there was a ringing in her ears like she was going to pass out – and she just might, actually – but the only thought that managed to claw and climb its way to the surface amid the disoriented chaos was that she did not want it to end.

 

All good things had to come to an end, though, unfortunately, and Inuyasha finally came to his after a couple of minutes of moving his hips so fast that a human observer would've seen them as a blur. He would've been worried about giving his date an internal friction burn except she was so wet that he knew it wasn't a concern. When it hit him, he instantly stilled, his back arched with hips raised, both of his hands on Kagome's waist holding her down as he shoved himself as far up within her as he could physically go, as he exploded in an eruption of pleasure, emptying himself deep inside her shuddering body with a cry so loud that, just like with her previous scream, any occupants in the surrounding rooms undoubtedly heard him loud and clear.

 

She was lucky he was shooting blanks, or he would've knocked her up for sure. As it was, she was going to smell like him for quite a few days. He smirked in pride at the thought. Some of his past tricks...not all of them, but some...had insisted on using condoms, despite the fact that he couldn't get a woman pregnant and couldn't transmit a human STD. The only reason to use a condom with a hanyou was to prevent youkai noses from smelling what, or more precisely whom, you'd done. That the subject had never even come up with Kagome was yet one more thing to add to the list of things that made her special. It was really too bad she wasn't currently in the market for a new boyfriend; he would've volunteered in half a second if she were.

 

Get your head outta the clouds... he scolded himself then, as he lowered his hips back down to the bed, Kagome desperately trying to catch her breath above him.

 

He smiled as he looked up at her, her eyes closed for the moment. Then his smile faded a little. Just because she had been willing to go to bed with him didn't mean she would want an actual relationship with him. An actual relationship involved things like all your friends and family finding out. Only youkai noses would be able to detect what she'd done; her powerful reiki-wielding family would never know. What tiny residual amount of youki might linger in his semen she could purify in a heartbeat.

 

He supposed he could probably get himself a gold digging girlfriend if he put out an ad on one of those dating sites, find basically a long-term private whore who would live with him so long as he spoiled her rotten, but he wasn't that desperate for companionship. He wanted the real thing, and until then, just the occasional night with a pro – or miraculous one-night-stand – was enough to sate his physical desires.

 

A part of him was tempted to ask Kagome for her number in a more casual way, but he seriously doubted she had any desire to become his booty call, either, and he'd already insulted her once tonight by assuming she was an escort. That a regular woman just after a one-night-stand had chosen him would be a special memory he'd treasure forever, and hopefully, the two of them could part on good terms.

 

Tomorrow.

 

Just because he unfortunately knew he and Kagome wouldn't be seeing each other again after this encounter, that didn't mean he was in a hurry for the encounter to end. He had no intention of shimmying out from under her to grab his clothes before saying his farewells. He could make believe for at least a little while longer. He hoped.

 

All his wayward thoughts took the span of less than a minute, and his mind quickly rejoined reality when the woman sitting on his groin shifted herself to stretch out and lie down against his chest. Chuckling then, he ran his right hand down along her sweaty back as she panted against him, still trying to catch her breath.

 

“That...that was...” Kagome started to say, unsure of what she could say to accurately describe what she'd just experienced.

 

“A good start?” Inuyasha hinted, and she sat back up in surprise, unable to ignore the fact that he was still hard within her even as she stared down at him incredulously.

 

“A good start?!”

 

He only chuckled again, and bouncing his hips ever so slightly, he countered with, “If you hadn't wanted a man with youkai stamina, then you wouldn't have chosen a man with youkai stamina.”

 

Her eyes widened a bit in surprise at his teasing words and action, but then, with her eyelids lowering a little, her look became more smoldering, his challenge met and accepted.

 

“Let's see what you've got, then,” she stated, and the next thing Kagome knew, she was the one lying flat on her back, her lover nowhere in sight. Just how fast could Inuyasha move when he put forth the effort?

 

Her missing companion reappeared crouched at the foot of the bed, bending down to put his face between her legs.

 

“First, I better clean up the mess I made,” was her only warning, and then her hands were clutching the pillow at either side of her head as she gasped and moaned, his hands holding her legs apart preventing her from writhing too much.

 

Inuyasha could have easily just started pounding into her again, but he still vividly remembered how their night together had begun and he felt he owed it to her. Plus, she smelled absolutely divine and he wanted to taste her. That he was actually also tasting himself mixed in didn't bother him in the slightest and he actually found the combined flavor even more alluring.

 

Kagome certainly had no objections, as she moaned and cried out her pleasure quite loudly. She'd never experienced an inu-youkai's tongue before, and while Inuyasha was half human his tongue was just as much a hybrid as the rest of him. He used his extra long tongue to taste every inch of her, cleaning her of their combined essence until all that remained was her own unique flavor, even though he could still smell the result of their joining permeating the air from deep within her.

 

That scent only fueled him on even further as he concentrated on her swollen clit, running the tip of his tongue around and across it with rapid flicks. She squirmed and bucked as best she could with his hands holding her down, shaking her head from side to side, and then shifting how he held her, he inserted two fingers inside her dripping channel.

 

That added stimulation was the last straw, and Kagome fell over the edge hard and fast. The hanyou between her legs rode out her turbulence as she convulsed below him, until the breathy plea, “No more...” instantly had him backing away.

 

With her legs spread wide on either side of his own, he knelt before her, licking his lips hungrily, his chin glossy. His throbbing, dark pink erection was dripping angrily in anticipation, and as she tilted her head to gaze down the length of her body to see him kneeling before her, her eyes widened in surprise at the sight. Was it her imagination, or was he even larger than he'd been a few minutes ago?

 

“You ready for me?” he asked, his voice strained, his muscles bunching and releasing. It was obvious he was barely restraining himself.

 

Kagome could barely speak, hardly able to catch her breath, but she was still tipsy and still raring to go, despite her fatigue. One look at the horny hanyou kneeling between her legs, and she had no intention of telling him to stop.

 

“Ready whenever you are.”

 

That was all she needed to say, and he got into position, grabbing her legs and flinging them over his shoulders before entering her again in one swift motion. She gasped, her breath catching in her throat on a silent scream, and the next thing she knew Inuyasha had her damn near folded in half, his powerful body towering over hers, his hands on the bed on either side of her, her legs bent back with her knees still draped over his shoulders as he slammed into her over and over.

 

Once again, the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoed loudly in the otherwise silent hotel room, but this time, his face was much closer to hers, and as their eyes locked, his seemed to pierce right through her. She felt like her soul was on display to him with the intensity of his gaze. Never before had she had such a passionate lover. This was supposed to just be a rebound to help her get over Hojo. She mentally snorted at the thought, and how absurd a notion it was at that point.

 

Hojo who?

 

And now, more importantly, who the hell was she supposed to fuck to help her get over Inuyasha when everything was said and done?

 

How was any future boyfriend ever supposed to stack up against him? A casual rebound one night fling wasn't supposed to be the best sex of your life! Now she really understood how some humans fell for youkai lovers. She would be comparing every man she ever met to Inuyasha for the rest of her life.

 

She wanted to talk dirty to him, tell him to fuck her even harder – if that were possible. She wanted to moan his name over and over in her ecstasy, and give his ego the boost it so rightfully deserved. All Kagome could actually do, however, was gasp and moan illegibly as he hammered into her relentlessly. Somehow, from the amused and dominating smirk in his eyes, she got the impression he understood her loud and clear.

 

Inuyasha was in absolute heaven as he pounded into the woman below him. Her breasts were bouncing like crazy from the force of his thrusts, which he found quite alluring actually since just like when she'd bent forward to remove her shoes, it bespoke of their authenticity. Letting himself be hypnotized by their dance, it didn't take too long for that telltale tingle to travel up his spine a second time. Ordinarily, he'd want to try and hold himself back until the woman below him reached her climax first, but he didn't honestly think he could keep his release at bay for long and besides, they were presently two for one, so this would actually even the score.

 

That last thought was all it took to have his balls clinch tight as his muscles locked, his brain locking up to match as all he could think of was the ability to grunt and moan his pleasure. For a split second he'd started to howl on instinct but hoped he'd managed to change it to a human moan before she'd noticed.

 

He hadn't.

 

She'd noticed, and she thought it was sexy as hell. She wished he hadn't held back.

 

Feeling Inuyasha empty himself within her a second time, followed by the gradual softening of his member, Kagome wasn't disappointed that their fun had finally come to an end. At that point, she was glad for the reprieve.

 

As he stilled above her, the miko reached up and cupped the back of his head with her right hand, running her fingers through his hair in a soothing manner. She nearly reached higher to fondle an ear, but paused, figuring even after all they'd shared it would be rude to be so assuming without permission. It was quite possible he wouldn't mind it in the slightest, but it was also quite possible that his ears were a sore subject and it would immediately kill the mood. She couldn't think of a way to ask permission that wouldn't be awkward, though, so she let it go, lowering her hand.

 

Kagome would have pulled him down into a kiss, but with her legs still draped over his shoulders as they were he was already as close to her as he could get in that position. Any closer, and it would feel like he was trying to fold her up to fit her inside a suitcase. She was in decent shape from the martial arts training she did on a regular basis, but she was no contortionist.

 

It took Inuyasha a couple of minutes to come back to his senses, but as soon as he did, he pulled himself out of and away from Kagome, flopping down onto his back on the bed beside her on her right, staring up at the ceiling as his heart thundered loudly in his chest.

 

Kagome took advantage of the moment to go to the bathroom, and then coming back to the bed a couple of minutes later, she climbed back into bed and lied down on her right side so that she was facing him, her head propped up on her hand.

 

Turning his head to the left to glance her way as well, their eyes met, and he gulped nervously at the unreadable look in her eyes. He knew she would undoubtedly be opening her mouth to say something before too much longer, and so if he wanted to say what he had to say he knew he'd better make it fast.

 

“Can I...that is, is it all right with you if I stay the night here with you?” he asked, trying to make sure he sounded as sincere as he honestly felt without spooking her with too many emotions.

 

Rolling over onto his left side to face her directly, a part of him wanted to lean closer and kiss her, but now that their intimacy was over he wasn't sure if he should or not, especially since they hadn't kissed at all yet. If she'd been okay with kissing him then she would have initiated it at some point, he figured. Most of the women he'd been with hadn't kissed him, and even though he knew she wasn't an escort, the whole idea that kissing was more personal, more emotional, might have crossed her own mind, too.

 

Unaware of the direction his thoughts had wandered off in, and truly touched by the hopefulness she could hear in his voice and see in his eyes, Kagome had no intention of kicking him out of her room in the middle of the night.

 

“Of course you can stay,” she said, and then she did something that promptly flushed his previous line of thinking down the toilet. She leaned over and kissed him.

 

He kissed her back without hesitation, the action sweet and tender and in no way meant to rekindle the fire between them, since he knew her human body couldn't take it anymore.

 

As her left hand found purchase on the back of his head, Kagome had to stop herself from reaching higher for the second time, but she quickly realized that her secret desire was not so secret after all when he grabbed her hand and brought it up higher, himself, allowing her left hand to start rubbing his right ear. If it bothered him he didn't show it, and she allowed herself to indulge for the remainder of the kiss, and then pulling apart after a moment, she murmured a softly spoken “Goodnight,” before rolling over.

 

“Not just good, the best,” was his whispered reply, as he accepted her silent invitation to wrap his arms around her and pull her into a spooning embrace.