InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Life in the beginning ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello its me again. It's a typical Sunday and I am watching Field of Dreams as I type and check email. So it has been a pretty relaxing weekend, despite having to work yesterday. Anyway someone and she knows who she is gave me some ideas to work with to continue this story and well. I hope you like it.

Inuyasha...-I don't know....but I wanted people to realize that Kikyo is given a second chance to redeem herself.

DarkMoon1...- Thank you so much and I know Kikyo isn't one of my favorite people either. But as I stated before I do feel sorry for her sometimes. I want to make her into a better Kikyo and not the evil arrogant witch we all know her as.

spirit of the anime angel...-Thank you very much.

InuyashaGirlie...-Well I was in a fluffy mood when this idea hit me during another update for my Familiar story. I took in stock some of your ideas so you are partially responsible for me continuing this. This story will be completely by the seat of my pants. I have no notes or anything. As to barriers....I shall try...still kind of stuck though....

anhimals...-Thank you and I can't write now...had an accident and because of it am not stuck...sorry

By the way...considering I now have a reborn Kikyo as Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter who should I pair her up with eventually? Shippo, Kouga...or even someone new? You decide folks...give me a hint and maybe that person will win okay?

I don't own Inuyasha but I wish I did

Life in the beginning...

Kagome smiled as her life seemed complete. It has been five years since she and Inuyasha have completed the Shikon jewel. Five happy and glorious years....

"MOMMY!"

Kagome turns and smiles as an adorable little black-haired girl with gold eyes came running towards her at full speed. She prepares for impact as the little one launches herself into her arms.

"Hi Kikyo!"

"Mommy, Daddy took me and Shippo with him today and I watched as he started to teach Shippo how to fight and...."

"And Shippo got a little over anxious and took a good sized tumble" Inuyasha finishes for the rambunctious little girl. She frowns at her father, who smiles and growls at her affectionately. He then reaches and places a soft kiss on his wife's lips.

"EEEEEWWWWW!" Shippo winces a little as he comes in from behind Inuyasha just in time to witness the scene. Kikyo just smiles and claps her hands with joy. Watching her parents together, she smiles as they turn and she shrieks as she recognizes the look in her Daddy's eyes.

Giggling as she runs out the door, Inuyasha takes off after his baby girl in little mock growls. Meanwhile Kagome is laughing as she gestures for a certain ten year old fox demon to take a seat.

"So what happened this time Shippo?"

Shippo remains silent and she observes as his cheeks turn crimson.

"That embarrassing huh?"

He nods his head and winces as Kagome cleans up the cut on his forehead. She smiles softly as she cleans and taking some bandages that her mother gave to her from the last trip she lightly secures them. "All better!"

"Thanks Kagome!"

"And just in the nick of time Shippo, here they come." Kagome chuckles as her mate brings in their daughter who is giggling as he lightly tickles her with his claws. Her squeals of laughter are tremendous as her eyes belay her youth and innocence.

"D...D...Daddy!" The five year old giggles, as she tries to escape from her father's grasp. And as if on cue, Kagome calls out the word that both of them instantly drool at.

"DINNER!"

"YES! RAMEN HERE I COME!" Cry two voices that are unanimous. Father and daughter scramble as they head for the table and take their positions eagerly. They watch as Kagome places two steaming bowls of the noodle soup in front of them, and one in front of Shippo. She starts to each and watches in amusement as Inuyasha and little Kikyo wolf down their bowls in seconds flat.

"Any more?" Inuyasha asks and Kikyo nods her head vigorously in agreement.

"Yes Mommy, can I have some more please?"

Kagome nods her head and points to the small fire in their hut. Inuyasha gets up with his bowl and reaches out for Kikyo's. The little girl smiles in happiness and hands her father her bowl.

She watches as his bends down and uses the ladle to put some more ramen in both dishes. Blowing on it a little bit for his daughter, Inuyasha returns to the table and places hers in front of her. They watch in amusement as she commences to eat again, but is stopped in mid bite.

"Kikyo...what do you say?"

"Oh sorry Mommy, I forgot." Kikyo replies and then turns to her father. "Thank you Daddy." She reaches out with her arms and gives Inuyasha a huge hug. He smiles and hugs her back, breathing in her little girl scent of vanilla and innocence.

"Your welcome baby."

The small group of family and friends continue to talk and eat. They are happy and enjoying the peace, that they have earned.

Later that night....

Kagome has finished just finished a fox child and a little five year old girl to bed. Smiling as she tucks each one in first Shippo and then Kikyo. She is about to turn off the light when her baby girl speaks up.

"Mommy sing me a song?"

"Sing you a song, huh pumpkin."

Kikyo nods her five year old head happily, and snuggles deep into her bed as her beautiful mother kneels down at her side.

Hush my love now don't you cry

Everything will be all right

Close your eyes and drift in dream

Rest in peaceful sleep

If there's one thing I hope

I showed you

Hope I showed you

Just give love to all

Oh my love…in my arms tight

Every day you give me life

As I drift off to your world

Will rest in peaceful sleep

I know there's one thing that

you showed me

That you showed me

Just give love to all

Let's give love to all (Lullaby, Creed)

Kagome's voice trails off as her baby is now fast asleep and as she gets up, she sees her mate staring own from her. "She still asks for a song does she?"

"Yes." Kagome's warmth radiates towards him in her smile. Inuyasha looks down at his pup and goes over to her side and places a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Good night, little one."

Kikyo stirs for a little bit as her sense have detected her father's presence. "Good night Daddy. Good night Mommy."

They smile softly and leave. They go to check in on Shippo who is sound asleep and Kagome places a soft kiss to his forehead and he brushes her aside as if a fly was bugging him. Looking a little heartbroken at his motions, Kagome looks to Inuyasha with a saddened face.

"He's grown up....he doesn't need me anymore...."

"It happens Kagome; we all grow up sometime..."

"I know Inuyasha....I don't have to like it though!"

Inuyasha smiles as he wraps his arms around his mate. Nuzzling her cheek, his hands start to wander as they enter their room.

"You know...."

"Know what?"

"You know what that little minx asked while we were playing?"

"What did she ask?" Kagome smiles softly as she feels him undressing her.

"When she was going to have a little brother or sister to play with...." He replies as he kisses her lips. "I told her hopefully within the next year."

"Inuyasha!" Kagome smiles softly and soon he closes the door behind them. A few minutes' later sounds of pleasure are echoing from their room.

A few hours later....

Kikyo begins to toss and turn in her sleep. Her black hair is sticking to her body as if in a deep sweat. "No...g...g...go away. I won't let you hurt mommy or daddy!"

Enter the dream...

The little girl is running as if her very soul depended on it. The evil man behind her is taunting her as he chases after her.

"My dear Kikyo you can not stop me!" The dark-haired man replies. "I will be reborn on this world and there is nothing you can do to keep me from getting revenge on you or your family!"

Kikyo trips over a rock and falls down. Tears are streaming from her young face, as she looks at the man above her. His dark-hair flows through the winds of her dream. She is scared as his hand rises up as if to claw her.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" A voice cries out and Kikyo looks around as a pretty dark-haired woman rises up her hand and blows the bad man off of her. Getting up and heading towards her Kikyo clutches onto this woman's waist out of fear.

"It's okay little one..."

"Is he gone?"

"He's gone for now little one."

"I want him to stay away forever!"

"I know" The young woman smiles as she bends down to look at the precocious five year old. "You must do something for me little one."

"Like what?"

"I need you to deliver a message to your Mommy and Daddy"

"What is it?"

"Tell them, that Naraku is about to be reborn and to prepare"

"Okay! But what of they don't believe me?"

"Tell your father that Midoriko sends him her regards." The young woman smiles and Kikyo feels safe surrounded by the nice lady and her golden light. "Think you can do that little one?"

"Uh huh!"

"Good...now it is time to wake up child."

Dream ends...

Kikyo's golden eyes slowly drift open and meet her mother's worried brown and her father's deep gold.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Kikyo wraps her young arms around both of her parent's necks and trembles in fear.

"Hush baby...we're here" Murmurs Kagome.

"What's wrong pup?" Inuyasha asks his little girl. Concern is evident in his orbs as Kikyo looks at them. Her small body is shaking a little bit as she looks into her daddy's eyes and feels safe.

"I had a bad dream Daddy that this really mean guy was coming after me. He said he was going to get you and Mommy to."

"Well as you see he didn't get us little one." Inuyasha smiles, ruffling her pretty black hair, she giggles in response.

"I know, this real pretty lady in my dreams sent him away!" Kikyo smiles as she watches her parents look at one another in confusion. "She also told me to give you and Mommy a message!"

What is it sweet heart?"

"She said that I should tell you that Naraku is about to be reborn and that we should prepare!" Kikyo smiles and then remembers the other one. "She also told me to tell you that Midoriko sends her regards!"

"Midoriko!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~

Well I got the idea thanks to InuyashaGirlie so give yourself a pat on the back lady! You deserved it. Meanwhile here is the next part and I hope you all enjoy! Adieu for now! Don't forget to review!