InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Brothers or Sisters and the rebirth of Naraku... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thanks so much everyone. Heh...talk about this coming off the seat of my pants literally. Guess I am doing better than what I thought. Anyway I guess I better get down to business.

Sango-n-Miroku4ever...-Sure am updating now!

InuyashaGirlie...-Yep you helped. It gave me an idea and I am seeing how it works in my mind. So like I said this is all coming off the top of my head. Anyway I agree with you. Normally I can't stand Kikyo, but she wasn't exactly giving some choices in the matter of her life. I wanted to give her a second chance my way. There will be plenty of fluff going around as I am a sucker for romance and as each chapter continues Kikyo will be growing up and soon need some fluff of her own. Still might change the rating again....I don't know yet. Writing the last bit I knew Naraku was going to be the big bad...but how big haven't decided yet.

KougasMyMan...-Thank you very much. I plan on it.

Shadow Kitsune5313...-Thank you and it is? Heh...guess it pays to be inspired by a simple song huh.....

DarkMoon1...-Yep she is and I am working on the updates as you read this.

miko no tsuki...-Yes it was bound to happen...but he will lead a good life if I can help it

I don't own Inuyasha, but I do own several magnas and a bunch of DVD's. I even have a stuffed Kilala on ORDER!

Brothers or Sisters and the rebirth of Naraku....

It has been one year since that bad dream and Kikyo was now a happy child of six. She had just got done with her lessons, about an hour ago as her mother was teaching her to use her miko senses. Her powers had started to manifest themselves about a month ago and despite her pregnancy Kagome was doing her best to teach her daughter what she knew.

Walking towards home, she smiles as she sees her beautiful Mother sitting in a chair that father had built for her. She was kind of annoyed that she couldn't play with Mommy as much as she would like, but she was excited that soon she would have a brother or sister to play with. She starts walking towards her mother with some flowers in her hand. She smiles as Kagome looks up and looks up with love.

"Are those for me baby?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Why don't go and put them in some water okay Kikyo."

"Okay Mommy." Kikyo looks around the house and sighs. She misses her Daddy and Shippo very much as they have gone to get Sango and Miroku, to help Mommy out. Finding a vase, she puts the flowers in there with some water and sets it on the table. She then heads back outside where Kagome is sewing something together.

Kikyo plops down at her mother's feet and watches as Kagome begins to sew some fabric, into a sleeve for a dress of some kind.

"What are you making Mommy?"

"I am making you a new kimono, Kikyo"

"Really!" The little girl's amber eyes light up with pleasure as her mother nods her head. "Yes pumpkin I am. You are growing up so fast! I am finding it hard to keep up with you sweet heart."

Kikyo smiles happily as she plays with a doll that her father had made for her a long time ago. Kagome pauses and looks at the pretty little girl with love in her heart. It is hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. Her dark hair except for the silver streak that is now becoming more pronounced and her golden eyes so much like Inuyasha's. Her heart pangs with wistfulness as she wishes he was here with her. She then winces a little bit as she feels a slight pain.

"Ooooo"

"Mommy?" Kikyo looks up at her mother with a slight worried expression on her face. Her senses that she has inherited from both parents are kicking in as she can detect the pain, but not where.

"Its okay baby" Kagome smiles and pats her daughter on the head. "Your brother or sister kicked me."

"Really...that wasn't very nice"

Kagome chuckles at the perplexed look upon her child's face and then she winces again. But this time a look of shock is upon her face as she feels something that she has felt only once before.

"Oh no..."

"What is it Mommy?" Kikyo starts to panic a little bit as her Mommy grimaces in pain and she looks curiously as this weird liquid seems to flow from her.

"My water broke Kikyo. It seems your sibling wants to come early."

"Mommy??" Kikyo looks frightened now as her mother struggles to get up.

"I need your help baby. Help me get to mine and your father's bed."

Kikyo nods her head as Kagome manages to struggle to her feet. Walking ahead and holding open the door everything forgotten Kikyo hurries to clear things as best she can for her mother's slow and painful walk.

Opening the bedroom door, Kikyo watches as her mother lies down and tries to keep from wincing.

"Mommy is everything Okay?"

"Everything will be baby." Kagome starts to breathe. She is schooling herself as Kikyo holds on to her mother's hand.

"You feel hot Mommy...."

"I know sweet heart. I need you to get some water and a washcloth okay?" Kagome winces as she watches Kikyo run out the door to comply. She manages to keep from screaming as so not to scare her daughter. Who returns and after putting the water in the basin she wrings it out and starts brushing it's coolness against her mother's forehead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *

At the same time Kagome is struggling to give birth. Another woman, a snake demon to be precise, struggles to give birth herself. The pain is excruciating to say the least for her. She is a beautiful she-demon. She has long reddish hair and black eyes. She has long since sensed the power of the child inside her and struggles to keep it from ripping her apart.

"Patience my son! If you come to early....you could die." She communicates as only a mother can.

The baby continues to struggle inside her and the woman known only as Nikia fights back holding it within her body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Kikyo holds her mother's hand as her mother bites back a scream. She wishes her Daddy was here to comfort her for she is scared. But Daddy had gone to fetch Mommy's friends with Shippo.

Kagome opens her eyes and views her daughter's terrified golden ones. Biting back a scream as she understands the baby will refuse waiting any longer, Kagome begins to speak.

"Kikyo..."

"Yes Mommy?"

"I need your help sweet heart."

"What can I do?"

"You are going to have to deliver your new brother or sister."

"Okay...but what can I do?" Kikyo bites her lip in a nervous twitch.

"Don't worry I will tell you baby. Right now, I need you to go down between my feet and tell me....what you see"

"Okay Mommy"

Kagome watches as her daughter goes down and looks where her mother's legs are raised up and that's when she starts to push.

"I don't see anything as of yet Mommy"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nikia, howled in pain and the walls of the den trembled at the sound. The child is almost trying to rip through her body as she struggles to push him into the world now. Feeling as he fights her, Nikia pushes with all her strength. Her body releasing as she pushes with all her strength, she pushes again and starts to feel him leave her.

"Hold on my son, we are almost there...."

Nikia screams as pain shoots through her very core. Her son is moving rapidly as he tries to push himself out without her. Pushing with all her strength, Nikia feels as the baby slides from her body and she leans back to breathe as it wails at her feet. Her black eyes are pulsing with power as she regains her strength and looking down at the boy she sees his jet black hair and red eyes.

"So you are an old soul." Nikia brushes aside the dark hair as the bay seems to pulse with power. I can sense that you have been around before my son. She picks him up and sees the elfin ears and the fangs from his mouth. Pressing her forehead to his, she seeks his soul to find his name, and what she finds...nearly kills her.

"NO! IT CAN NOT BE!"

The baby looks at her with its red eyes and starts to pulse. The power emanating from him surrounds her being and she feels herself lifting the baby to her breast. Nikia screams deep in her mind as she loses control of her mind and soon her very soul.

Nikia fights as long as she can against the dark-haired man in her mind.

"Don't worry my dear mother. I am glad that you are a demon if I was reborn as human I would be severely disappointed. But not matter, through you and your power I will grow and soon I will take my revenge....Mother...." Naraku chuckles evilly as he starts to take control of his mother's life-force.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *

Kikyo looks down and watches as her mother struggles to give birth. there is a worried expression on her face and then she begins to see something.

"Mommy I see white hair!"

"It's close then baby. I need....I need you to go and get a blanket."

"Yes Mommy"

Kikyo runs to her bedroom and grabs a blanket off of her bed and runs back to where her mother breathes heavily.

"Now pumpkin, do you think you can catch the baby?"

Kikyo nods her head and prepares as Kagome pushes with all her strength. Soon a baby's cry is heard as Kikyo exclaims happily.

"I did it Mommy. I did IT!"

"Yes you did pumpkin" Kagome smiles tiredly as she holds out her arms to her daughter and the baby in her arms. "Now come lay down next to me with your new sibling."

"Yes Mommy."

Kikyo comes over and gives her new sibling to her mother and then lies down next to her. Kagome smiles softly as she feels the baby gurgling and opens its eyes.

"Do I have a brother or sister Mommy?"

"Well let's see pumpkin."

Kagome smiles and unwraps the blanket around the precious bundle and takes in the baby. The soft white hair and the cute little ears on top, that remind her so much of Inuyasha. The little one looks curiously with brown eyes as it takes in its mother and sister.

"It seems you have a baby brother Kikyo. Would you like to name him?"

Kikyo looks thoughtful as she watches the baby's brown eyes focus on hers. She smiles as his little hands reach out and pull on a lock of her hair. She sees the ears like her father and wonders.

"I got it Mommy!"

"Well then what would you name him?"

"Timor!"

"Timor, that's a nice name baby." Kikyo smiles as her mother looks down at the baby boy yawning in her arms. "Welcome to the family Timor."

"ANYONE HOME!" Inuyasha rushes in to the house and Kikyo looks at her mother and giggles.

"Go get your father pumpkin."

"Yes Mommy!"

Kikyo runs down the hall and runs smack into her father and the others. Aunt Sango and Uncle Miroku are there along with their daughter. Ready to fight at a moment's notice, Shippo looks around nervously and you can hear this universal sigh of relief as they take in the six year old.

"Daddy!"

"Hey baby, where is your mother?"

"She in your room Daddy, but you to late." Kikyo smiles happily.

"What?"

"I delivered my brother!" The six year old states proudly and Inuyasha looks as if he is about to pass out.

"I have a son?" Inuyasha pales to nearly the same color as his hair and sits down.

"Yes Daddy and Mommy let me name him!"

"What's his name?" Miroku looks at the proud six year old with a smile.

"Timor!"

"I'm proud of you baby, I'm very proud of you!" Inuyasha weakly says, the relief in his eyes are evident for when they noticed the mess outside all sorts of thoughts had run through his head. "My baby is growing up..." Inuyasha keeps muttering over and over as the others watch.

"Daddy?" Kikyo looks on in confusion as Sango just shakes her head and laughs. Shippo and Miroku are smirking as his and Sango's five year old daughter Rahnee, has the same baffled look as Kikyo.

"Rahnee you stay here with your father, uncle and Shippo okay?" Sango looks down at the dark-haired girl.

"Yes Mamma."

"Kikyo?"

"Yes Aunt Sango?"

"Take me to your mother?"

"Okay!"

Kikyo leads the way to the bedroom and Sango smiles as Kagome holds a white-haired baby in her arms.

"He's beautiful Kagome."

"Yes" The young woman smiles as Kikyo snuggles up to her mother and new baby brother.

"I think Inuyasha needs to see his son don't you?"

"I agree but where is he?"

"Sitting down Mommy, he got really pale when he found out I helped." Kikyo pops up. "Why?"

Kagome just shakes her head and smiles as she hands the baby boy to her daughter.

"You got him little one?"

"Yes Mommy!"

"Why don't you introduce Timor to your father?"

"Okay."

Kikyo smiles as she walks away slowly, holding the precious bundle in her arms. Sango has stayed in the bedroom to help Kagome clean herself up some.

"Daddy!"

"What is it baby?" Inuyasha looks up from his position still a little pale to observe his daughter carrying a small bundle towards him.

"Mommy said to introduce you to Timor." Kikyo smiles as she looks up at her father with wide eyes. "So Daddy, meet Timor, Timor meet Daddy."

Inuyasha smiles as his arms reach out and Kikyo gives her father, her new baby brother. Timor looks up with curious eyes as he takes in the features of this man holding him. He growls a little bit and Inuyasha growls softly in response. The young baby, looks now at him with an obvious curiosity as his father starts to slide out of the chair.

Inuyasha smiles in response to the curious look and as he sits on the floor, he tilts his body a little bit so that his daughter can see her brother.

"I am the luckiest hanyou in the world." He comments.

"Why Daddy?"

"Because I have your mother, you, and your brother, little one, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. I love all of you."

Kikyo smiles and gives her daddy a hug and as she looks into her brother's eyes she makes a promise to herself.

"I will be the best big sister in the whole world you just wait and see."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~

That's the end of this part folks. I was in a good mood today and so another update! Anyway don't forget to review folks. And tell me if I should make up a new character or set Kikyo up with someone such as Shippo or Kouga. Let me know all right....BYE!!!!!! and don't forget REVIEW...REVIEW....REVIEW