InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Shiro's destruction ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi folks it is me again! I hope you are enjoying the story as much as I am writing it. Kikyo reborn my way! Anyway, a couple of you are already wondering about a certain gold haired demon....heh.....I still am so not talking about Hayek....You got to read and find out like everyone else.

insanityluvscompany...- Thank you and I am glad that you are enjoying it...hugs back

tessie-fanfic...-Thanks and I have to tell you I like one of yours very much as well the Two Maidens Revised story is great!

Dante Gemini...- Thank you and I certainly hope you continue to think so and I have looked at. Nice beginning....

Mystic Hanyou...-You really want to know more about Hayek huh? Sorry got to read like everyone else....nods her head vigorously up and down and repeating it like a chant...like everyone else yep everyone else

colisto ice...- I'm glad you are enjoying it...I still don't know but a distraction for Hayek? Not easy to do....I base Hayek off my brother and let's just say when my brother wants to be secretive and focused...it's pretty hard to change his mind.

KougaChick210...- Thanks and I am sorry that you cried. But I guess I achieved what I wanted huh?

Caroline...-Sorry about finding it hard to keep up, I shall try and make it easier for you. Thanks though and I do hope you enjoy....

Anyway I don't own Inuyasha but I do own a host of other characters and they are all MINE, MINE, MINE.

Shiro's destruction

Kikyo continues to fight as Shiro pauses a moment. Wincing in pain as he all of a sudden yanks her hand up to his nose. She realizes that he sniffs the blood that has been steadily flowing from the indentation of his fingers.

"Clever girl...." Shiro replies. "You knew I was blocking our scents and decided to create a new one."

"Daddy has the best nose and he will find me!" Kikyo voicelessly responds to his threat.

"Dead of course..." The Demon replies coldly and pulling out his sword, Kikyo can't help but cringe in fear as she starts to struggle even more.

Kilala from her hiding place, debates upon waiting or jumping in. She knows her young kitten and friend needs her help because who ever this guy is....he means business. Deciding to take the risk Kilala jumps.

Hearing the whish of air as it seems to be approaching him. He can tell that it is small and harmless and therefore not worthy of his sword. Twirling it in such a way, he lashes out with the hilt of his sword and knocks the intruder to his side. Satisfied at the thud against the tree he whirls back around, ready to strike at the sixteen year old girl, who gazes murderously at him.

Kikyo, after witnessing Kilala being knocked aside as if she was some sort of toy, decides that if she and Mirada are going to die, she might as well die fighting and so she allows her Miko powers to flare dramatically, forcing Shiro to let go of her wrist, as he winces in pain.

"Say goodbye to your friend...." Shiro is about to thrust the sword through Mirada, but drops the cat immediately as a dagger flies towards him. Managing to get out of the way he smiles as Kikyo and he circle one another like predators to prey.

"You want to fight little girl...."

Kikyo simply growls a soundless noise, her gold eyes are starting to take on an orange color as red starts to blend in with them. Her father's blood is causing an influx of power within her own body and Shiro is amused.

"A bloodlust calls to you young woman...let us begin!'

Shiro comes running at Kikyo at high speed and as a hand reaches out she latches onto it and flips him over on to his back. But only seconds later she finds herself pulled for the ride as he simply flips back up and thrusts out with his leg in a kick to her belly, knocking her to the ground, Wincing Shiro begins to unwrap the scarves over his eyes.

"Let's see how you shall react girl to when I use my full power." As the blindfold drops Kikyo lets out a silent scream as she can sense his power going up near tenfold and climbing. Looking into his eyes, or what are supposed to be eyes, she sees nothing but white...just solid white.

"What are you she voices in her mind?"

Shiro smiles as he comes at her again and this time latches onto her body with frightening clarity.

"I am your worst nightmare...."

Struggling loudly, she manages to flip Shiro over and with her other hand she pushes him back with all her might. The miko power flaring Shiro is knocked back, but he laughs in pleasure.

"IS that all? Surely it is not enough to worry Master Naraku. But then again you are just coming into your power. Maybe he wishes to simply extinguish your existence. Which I will gladly help him DO!"

Letting out a roar Shiro starts to glow a shade of green almost like that of poison. Wincing as he skims above her with the lightest of touches, she can't help but scream a moment later, as she looks into his strange white eyes. This time her voice rings loud and clear for all to hear.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

Zeroing in on her location Inuyasha and the others run towards that scream as Shiro starts to gently and feathery touch the young woman causing pain in places she didn't know she had.

Kikyo is screaming and is soon silent as she retreats into her mind, but something stops her.

"Kikyo...Kikyo....you can destroy him....Kikyo...." A woman's voice calls out to her.

"How....his power is too strong...." The young woman cowers deep in her mind...trying to get away from that presence surrounding her soul as Shiro starts to fade and Kikyo's eyes start to turn a stark white.

"You must...push him out Kikyo....you can do it....believe in yourself...."

"She can't" A malevolent and familiar voice chuckles as the darkness presses in around her. "I will destroy her and the others...."

Kikyo's shivers in fear and collapses, her spirit subdued and she falls to the floor. Shiro's eyes having met with hers have taken over. Her soul is being squashed and her body is dying. As they approach, Miroku, Hayek and the twins arrive first and see Kikyo lying upon the ground. Inuyasha, Shippo and Rahnee are but a few moments later.

When they approach they notice Kikyo's once golden eyes have gone a stark white and as Miroku tries to approach, he jumps back. "I go no closer, there is a demon at work here...Such malevolence."

"Kiki wake up....wake up baby!" Inuyasha approaches his daughter and with one touch he is thrown twenty feet. The wolf twins catch him before he can be impaled upon a branch that is large and broken.

"What the HELL is going on?" He screams as he gathers his wits.

"She is being attacked from the inside out!" Miroku replies quietly and Hayek can't help but look up sharply. Looking at the young woman and then to Inuyasha, he whispers low enough for the hanyou to hear.

"Forgive me...."

Hayek wrenches himself free and latches onto the young woman with an astounding clarity. The symbol once again returns upon his forehead and as they all watch Inuyasha and Shippo look stunned. They have seen something similar to it themselves once before.

Closing his eyes Hayek, starts to glow gold and pulse with untold power. Kikyo's aura starts to shine a brilliant pink, but the outer fringes are darkening to a deep green and then black as death. The pink growing smaller and smaller, with each passing minute, Hayek soon lends his strength, to that of the young woman who cowers inside a part of her mind.

"Kikyo....Kikyo where are you...." Hayek searches deep into her consciousness for remnants of this young woman. "Kikyo answer me!"

"She can not!" A dark-haired man with red eyes appears in front of Hayek. "So you are the one..."

"You know who I am then?"

"Yes....she will not leave and neither will YOU!"

The man forms a blast of energy and throws it at Hayek who barely manages to avoid it. As a result of Hayek's intrusion, the barrier around his and Kikyo's body has dispersed. In the realm outside, both his and Kikyo's bodies start to go into convulsions and are restrained by the wolf twins, Shippo, and Inuyasha. Watching and crying softly as Kilala combs stumbling in with a slightly dazed Mirada. The two fire cats curl up with the young slayer and stand guard as if expecting something to happen.

Back in the consciousness that is Kikyo's body, Hayek and Naraku continue to battle. Shiro it seems has vanished and became a conduit for Naraku to attack the young woman without directly getting involved. Dodging one energy ball after another, Hayek slams into Naraku and the two continue to wrestle as Hayek starts to yell out for Kikyo to fight back.

"KIKYO IT"S ME HAYEK!"

"Hayek..." A soft whisper surrounds him. He continues to struggle as Naraku flips him over. He deliberately flares with a golden light and the dark demon can't help but scream in pain and anger.

"KIKYO YOU HAVE TO PUSH HIM OUT!"

"Hayek...I can't he's so strong...."

"YES YOU CAN KIKYO!"

Naraku laughs evilly, as he flares up his dark energy and Hayek hears the scream of pain through her consciousness. In the outside realm blood starts to come from her nose and Inuyasha screams with frustration as him and the twins struggle with Hayek. Shippo and Rahnee sit on top of the Miko as the other three forcefully restrain the unusually strong Hayek's form.

Battling a spirit whose malevolence is like none he has ever encountered. Hayek battles and cries out in pain. When his scream seems to echo through the blackness, a warm pulsing light appears at a distance....

"Leave him alone...."

The dark man turns and whirls around, but this time Hayek is in his arms and his hands have become one to make some kind of blade at his throat.

"No...He is one who has the power to destroy me."

"Leave him alone..." The light glows brighter as it approaches. Naraku feels the darkness he has created through Shiro start to recede. He pulls Hayek closer to his body and his hand blade starts to dig in. Outside a deep cut on Hayek's neck appears and starts to bleed....

"Kikyo...." Hayek whispers as the light starts to become brighter and the young woman appears.

"I may not have the strength or the power to fight you Naraku...but I will not let my friends die!"

Kikyo's releases the light of her miko power that is fuelled by her father's blood. Deep in her mind and soul, Naraku shrieks in pain as the darkness he as created recedes. Fading away...he growls in anger.

"You may have won this time...but I will be back!"

Outside a form begins to separate from the couple and as Inuyasha draws his sword he thrusts the Tetsaiga into it and it shrieks in pain as he lifts up with one arm. The form that was starting to materialize disappears.

Looking down, he smiles greatly as he Kikyo's gold eyes although dazed, have returned. When she turns her head to the sight of Hayek laying there, his hand locked around hers in some kind of death grip, she looks up at her father dazed and a bit confused....

"Daddy is Hayek okay?"

About to answer, Inuyasha smiles as said person begins to stir. But the a grim line etches across his mouth as Hayek turns his green eyes upon Kikyo, he can't help but be a father and act enraged at the attention this demon is giving his baby girl.

Deciding to set up camp as Calto approaches, it seems his young nephew had decided as they were leaving that he would wait for Kanna to show up at the wolf tribe and hence he would stay to help until she did. Once Kanna came he would meet up with them.

Looking to Calto with a purpose, he whispers some things and his nephew nods in acquiescence. Walking towards the pair, he unsheathes the Tetsaiga which starts to glow with a blue light. Kikyo and Hayek find their injuries have healed and the Inuyasha crouches down with a snarl on his lips.....

"Just who are you Hayek? I have seen a symbol similar to that before and it was on a statue of a dead woman...."

Hayek looks startled at the man he has come to respect order.... Looking to Miroku who nods his head and says....

"Tell him Hayek....tell all of them.....Maybe then you can be free..."

Nodding his head, he gathers for the others come around and he begins to speak. Looking directly at Inuyasha, he starts his story....

"Inuyasha for twenty years I have been meaning to thank you..."

"For what?!" The hanyou growls impatiently.

"Freeing my mother...you and Kagome...all the others...you freed her from her imprisonment....."

"Twenty years ago...the only person we freed was...."

"Midoriko, I know....you see she is my mother...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

All right...some of you have been asking and asking and well I feel its about time to explain about Hayek's origins and a prophecy, that my brother and I cooked up to go into the story involving him, Kikyo and the spirit of Naraku. Meanwhile until I get to that point the next chapter I will explain how Hayek is Midoriko's son...Don't forget to read and REVIEW!