InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ The second incarnation...Mikane ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's time for another UPDATE! I hear you all are enjoying my little tale with a newly reborn Kikyo as the center along with the mysterious and utterly gorgeous Hayek. Well let's get to the next chapter shall we?

Sikame...- Well thank you and I am glad that you are enjoying the story. Sorry if I made you cry, but at some points it can't be helped you know. If it makes you feel any better I wrote it while crying. I have a tendency to try and put my feelings into the story.

Dragon Man 180...- Yep a sword that's infused with the power of one of the strongest mikos ever. Should come in handy...the trick will be getting to it before Naraku and Nikia do. As to Shippo, what can I say he was always driving Inuyasha nuts and well you know...time for some payback....

Mystic Hanyou....- To a degree Miroku did remember? Miroku serves to purposes...as friend and mentor to the younger generation and as sanity keeper for Inuyasha, which you know is normally Kagome's job to keep our favorite hanyou from going ballistic sometimes...now it is Miroku for a while who has to calm his best friend....

Inuyasha 19912...- Well Inuyasha can't come out and say it. I mean can you picture him going to Hayek....blah blah and by the way you can my daughter whenever you want? I don't think he would ever do that....it's just not him. So unless they really know Inuyasha, I think sometimes someone has to point blank tell it and that's what Shippo did much to Hayek's embarrassment. I promised it wouldn't be sad and I kept my word!

colisto ice...-two half demons? Hayek is full and Kikyo is technically only a quarter... As to how is Hayek a full demon and Midoriko's son at the same time...I fully intend to explain that at a later chapter.

Anyway thanks all of you and now for the usual. I don't own Inuyasha but I do own a host of other characters in this story....

The Second Incarnation...Mikane

After having set up camp for the night, the gang starts to wake up feeling refreshed. Dozing from his tree top perch overlooking the small group, Inuyasha starts to come around and open his gold eyes to a sight that causes him to try and fight back the urge to kill when he sees his daughter curled up against Hayek.

Growling a little bit, he relaxes some, when Hayek starts to stir and opens his green eyes that seem to be confused as he feels an unaccustomed weight next to him.

Turning bright red as he eyes the young woman whose body is right next to his, the first person he can't help but think of is her father. Looking at Inuyasha who is visibly glaring at him, Hayek feels uncomfortable and tries to quietly free himself from the young woman's body.

Realizing her warmth is trying to leave her, Kikyo holds on even tighter much to Hayek's disbelief. He starts hearing soft laughter and looking around he sees Inuyasha jumping from the tree and walking towards him.

"It isn't what you think."

"I can tell, her mother does the same thing." Inuyasha says and to which relaxes Hayek. "It was a little cold last night. While you slept, she must have turned over and felt your warmth and curled into it. You don't know how many times when we were younger that Kagome would up and do the same thing to me..."

Hayek nods and understands as he looks at the sleeping woman next to him. Despite all pretenses he does care about her very much. Taking a chance Hayek asks a question of Inuyasha....

"Is it true..."

"What?"

"Am I allowed to court your daughter?"

Inuyasha says nothing as he goes about waking up the others and simply nods his head. "You have earned my trust and my respect a long time ago, but she is my daughter and I admit that I tend to be rather a little overprotective.....just be kind to her....for if you hurt her in any way I won't hesitate to kill you."

Hayek nods his head in mutual understanding of Inuyasha's words and as Kikyo finally starts to awaken, she realizes who she is next to and blushes a bright red. Noticing her father staring at them from behind his silver hair, Kikyo gulps as she expects to be blasted by his temper, she is surprised and relieved though when Rahnee bounds over to her, saying two words over and over again.

"HOT SPRING HOT SPRING!

Immediately turning to her friend, everything else forgotten, Kikyo is quizzing the young women on the where and how hot as they gather there belongings for the morning baths. With Tiasma and Mirada following them, Inuyasha knows the girls will be safe from prying eyes and other things that prowl in the forest.

He watches as Miroku goes through their supplies and sets about making some breakfast. The wolf twins watch the two young women with interest as Calto and Shippo are in mid discussion over weapons and tricks of the trade. Hayek starts getting himself up, when out of the corner of his eye, he notices the two twins looking at one another and deciding to follow the two girls to the springs.

Shaking his head, he is about to say something when Inuyasha yells it for him. "Dammit Miroku your perverted ways are rubbing off on them!"

Inuyasha is about to jump off when Hayek shakes his head. "Please allow me and Shipp as well as Calto handle it."

Nodding his head in acquiescence, Hayek and the other two demons track the wolf twins as they approach the girls at the hot springs.

Meanwhile the girls have gotten undressed and are in the water which is literally steaming with heat. The wolf twins have approached and are hiding with excited grins as both girls seem to be oblivious to their presence. Remaining smart for the two fire-cats could smell them if they were downwind. They remain upwind of their sensitive noses and have an excellent view as Rahnee stands up revealing the smooth skin and slender form.

Mentally begging for her to turn around, they are disappointed as all she does is turn to the side momentarily to reach for some soap that is soon lathering in her hands.

"Sakado are you hoping as much as I am that she will turn around anytime soon?" Kino asks and smiles as his brother nods his head in agreement. They are about to their wish answered as Rahnee moves to the side and Kikyo is about to help her with her back, their eyes widen in delight. But soon all sound and sight is quieted as two pairs of hands cover their eyes and mouth to halt their yells of protest.

Being pulled away, the two are soon face to face with three demons. One looks ambivalent, yet the other two are downright angry.

"What's the big idea of spying on them?" Shippo yells.

"Why not?" The wolf twins respond with smiles on their faces. "They are both extremely beautiful and young and passionate...." Both brothers continue and Hayek says one word that confuses them...

"Dads..."

"Huh?" Kino looks baffled at first and then realizing what Hayek says he gulps visibly. "Sakado I think we better make ourselves scarce for a while...."

"Why?"

"I think what Hayek and Shippo are telling you is that there are two other men in our party and each one is a father to one of the two girls you just spied upon...."

As it dawns on them, both brothers immediately take off to go and see what they can find for information, as they know to go back to camp right away would be a serious mistake.

Laughing quietly, Hayek smiles and is startled as Shippo mutters.

"Stupid wolves...staring at Kikyo and my Rahnee like that...."

"Your Rahnee?" Both Hayek and Calto look at him as Shippo turns three shades of red as what he just said sinks into him.

"I did not just say that...."

The other two demons nod their head and Shippo keeps on denying it. "I did not..."

"Yes you did..." Hayek starts laughing as Calto simply takes on this amused look.

"Well aren't you angry about them looking at Kikyo?" Shippo asks hurriedly as he tries to change the subject.

"I am...but I think I will let Inuyasha handle them. If Kikyo found out we were here...you know what she would do. But meanwhile spill...when did she become your Rahnee...as far as I know she has always been that pest as you refer her to be..."

Horrified by his own mouth and not answering the question, Shippo takes off for camp with the other two not to far behind him. Meanwhile two girls who had heard the commotion and were about to beat the living delights out of some boys smile in delight, especially a fifteen year old demon slayer in training....

"Did you hear that Rahnee?" Kikyo exclaims. "I think you are wearing him down..."

"I know...I don't have the heart to beat the crap out of them anyway those perverts...Shippo likes me!"

Rahnee smiles excitedly and the two girls turn back to their baths. Their topics of conversation are the two men and the words that they overheard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One hour later...

After having bathed and eaten the group has cleaned up and is on their way once again. The wolf twins were a little worse for wear as Inuyasha had managed to get a hold of them anyway despite their efforts to stay away. The hanyou had tracked them and proceeded to blast them repeatedly with not only his temper but his fists. Both sport some fresh bandages and a black eye or two because of their little adventure, but soon they were doubly punished as Miroku begins to lecture them about spying on the girls, especially his own daughter.

But they got a little bit of their own back when Sakado pipes up with a statement in their defense....

"Talk about calling the kettle black, I remember father telling us about how many times Sango would beat the daylights out of you for spying on her, Kagome and the others Miroku."

Miroku turns a bright red and vehemently denies it as Shippo and Inuyasha bust up laughing.

"They got you there monk..."

Muttering about certain friends and their big mouths they all proceeded to finish and pack up camp.

The two girls and Miroku taking to their air on back of the fire-cats, the others follow the wolf twins as Hayek had explained to the direction to the grave of his friend Akira.

Flying from tree to tree as the wolf twins lead they way. They soon stop as something in the air confuses them. The cats circling over head, Kino and Sakado look confused, and wait for the others to catch up.

"What is it Kino?" Calto asks.

"I don't know, something's not right...."

The others look around and sense nothing as the wolf twins seem to be wary. Meanwhile Kikyo and Rahnee look at one another and are about to say something when Miroku finally senses it as well.

"Everyone be careful, I sense evil!"

Alert now and wary, the team continues to search their surroundings. Soon though, they are met with someone who is extremely beautiful.

She has red hair that swirls down her back like a living flame. Her eyes are a vibrant blue and she smiles seductively. Approaching the men, she begins to softly sing and dance her way into their midst. The dress she wears is a beautiful blue that with every step she takes, seems to flow like the water itself.

Kikyo, Rahnee, and the three fire cats look at one another as if saying...okay and your point is. But unbeknownst to the women of the group, the men including Miroku who if it wasn't for Kilala being in the air would be down with them, are slowly but surely being put into a hypnotic trance.

Dancing her steps like an angel, Mikane smiles softly as her magic seeps into the minds of these men, patterned after her grandmother of sorts. She smiles softly and when her magic has finally taken hold of all of them, including Miroku who has managed to jump off of Kilala, who was approaching the ground, she can't help but smile at the numbers in her favor.

"Greetings Kikyo...."

"How do you know my name?" The young woman replies as she now feels nervous. Landing with her friend and the three fire cats who are to wary now as the others in the group seem to circle them.

"I know many things...but know this Master Naraku bids you a hello and goodbye...." Mikane turns softly as she begins to dance once more. "Now boys...kill them!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Jumps into her tank again and closes the lid tightly...heh...heh....don't forget to review folks...Happy reading!