InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Getting to know one another ( Chapter 28 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello folks it is time for another update and I know you all are anxiously awaiting one. So here we go!

Sikame...- Heh...I am glad you laughed. You see I don't make sad stories all the time! Plus wouldn't Kagome want to know...I mean it is her husband and daughter...besides with Hayek around I bet she is hoping you know...I know my mother does.

Dragon Man 180...- Thanks you and if anyone is going to be immune I thought Calto should be the one considering he is to a degree Naraku's grandson? I mean Kagura is his incarnation and Calto's mother. As to the wolf twins...I couldn't resist...

Inuyasha 19912...- Thank you and I get it now...I was wondering but thanks for clarifying that up for me. Anyway the server is up for now and I hope you all continue to enjoy it!

Mystic Hanyou...-Thank you and I shall try to keep it up...working on so many stories right now...keeps me busy!

Anyway folks I don't own Inuyasha but I do own a host of other characters!

Getting to know one another...

Hayek smiles as he decides to run up ahead. Looking up as Kikyo and Mirada are getting ready to land, he looks to Inuyasha who just growls....

"Go ahead...but I will be watching...."

Nodding, Hayek runs to meet up with the young woman, who is surprised as she looks up at his presence.

"Hayek..."

"Hello Kikyo..."

"Does daddy know you are over here?"

"YES!" Inuyasha yells startling the young woman who starts to turn bright red and twitch with anger. Before she yells, Hayek stops her...

"He said he would be watching..."

"Oh..."

"Care to talk?"

"I have to brush Mirada..." Kikyo smiles softly, looking deep into his green eyes. "Care to help?"

Hayek nods his head as the fire cat starts to butt her against the young woman's legs. Falling against Hayek as it causes her to stumble; she feels the long length of his body against hers. Feeling as his arms come to her waist to gently push her back, Hayek looks at her carefully.

"You okay?"

"Yes..." She smiles and proceeds to give him a brush as Mirada lays out between the two. Satisfied that she helped her Mistress get even closer to that young man she purrs as both start to run brushes through her fur. As a fire cat she knows she doesn't need it as the excess burns away eventually, but still this is a luxury for her to get pampered and she wouldn't trade it for the world.

As the brushes flow through her for, Mirada listens and smiles as the two start to get to know one another.

"Kikyo..."

"Hmmm?"

"What...how...."

"What is it Hayek?"

"How do you feel about me...courting you as your Dad put it?"

"How do I feel?

Hayek nods his head as he starts to brush Mirada a little faster, the cat looks up as if he was crazy, but sensing the nervousness within him she gives a little warning nip upon his body.

"Ow..."

"Don't worry that was just a little warning, she says you are brushing to hard or to fast for her liking."

"Sorry Mirada." Hayek looks at the fire cat who purrs in response as he slows down and eases up on the pressure. Meanwhile, Kikyo starts to giggle. Hayek looks up at her and starts to feel chagrined for the first time in many years.

"What's so funny?"

"You...that look of sorrow and surprise as Mirada nipped you was funny."

Hayek is about to say something, but as he thinks about it, he starts to laugh as well. "Fine...you never did my question?"

"How do I feel...I feel I really can't quite explain it...I just know that I want to see more of you..."

Satisfied with that answer the two begin to talk about memories and the oncoming adventure. Meanwhile Shippo is still trying to escape an over amorous Rahnee.

"Shippo!"

"What!"

Rahnee sighs and firmly grabs him by the arm. Pulling him towards her, she lifts her head up as she pulls his down for a soft kiss across his lips. She feels at first his startled surprise as she presses herself against him, he can't help but whimper slightly as his instincts take over and right when he is about to make his move, she breaks away and stomps off.

"Get back here!"

"NO!" The young woman replies angrily. Going towards her father who had witnessed it all, she sits and glares at the fox demon with an annoyance to rival her mothers. Shippo looks to Miroku for aid and all he gets is this cryptic saying...

"Sometimes Shippo what really irritates a woman more isn't getting attention from one she doesn't like, but getting no attention from one she does."

With that said Miroku wanders over to join the wolf twins and sets about teaching them a game that Kagome showed him from the future...something called poker.

Shippo looks to Rahnee, who glares at him angrily. Looking at her features that are a combination of Sango's and Miroku's, he can't help but gaze at her understated beauty.

"What are you looking at? Rahnee asks mutinously, her irritation with the fox demon is evident as he tries to get closer to her. Each time he moves towards her, she scoots farther away.

Getting exasperated Shippo looks to Miroku, who nods his head, for he knows the fox wouldn't do anything to his daughter, and he tackles Rahnee to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL....SHIPPO!" The young woman screams and is starting to rant when she feels a pair of lips brush over hers. Surprised as the fox seems to be initiating this contact between them, she can't help but sigh in pure and simple pleasure. Feeling as he separates from her, she lets out a soft sigh of protest which is only hushed by his lips against hers.

"Hush...just don't say anything." He gathers her into his arms and Rahnee can't help but look into his green eyes as he holds her. Her heart is confused at the sudden change in him, but for now she is happy as Shippo has finally made his move.

Watching this Calto smiles as his cousin and her friend seem to be getting to know Hayek and Shippo. Those two have fast become his friends as have the wolf twins. Deciding to join them and Miroku, as Inuyasha watches out for not only enemies, but the young women and their companions, he sets about getting to know the other members of the party, through this card game.

"What do we do again with these chips?" He hears Kino asks as Miroku once again explains the rules. Turning to Calto, Miroku looks up at the young man.

"Want to join in?"

Nodding his head, Calto sits down and relaxes with the others as they proceed to learn.

With her remaining kitten Tiasma, Kilala finds herself more or less watching the camp for she knows the dog hanyou is more or less distracted with his daughter and the gold haired demon. Mewing to Tiasma who nods her head, the two jump into a tree next to the hanyou and look out for those they care about.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Back at the cave....

Rin smiles softly as Kanna approaches. "You are here..."

"Yes...and I can tell...my mirror showed me how the wolves are. Lord Sesshomaru had me bring more herbs just in case you needed them."

"Thank you...how is she...?"

"She is okay...she is becoming more lucid now more than ever. I think Jaken has found the curse that Naraku has done in one of his books. He found the reversal potion and it seems to be working right now."

"That's good." Rin smiles and looks warily. "Still let us not give anyone false hope. We shall tell Ayame alone."

"Agreed..." The young woman replies. Her white hair swaying in the breeze held back by the lilies at each ear. The white Kimono moves softly as Kanna holds her mirror. Over the years the void demon has grown up and now she is a quiet young lady of 20. Her body is slender and full of life as with the destruction of Naraku so long ago; it allowed her and her sister Kanna to live as regular and free people in Sesshomaru's lands.

She follows Rin as they go to inform Ayame of the progress they have made in the hopes that if Kagura is restored than maybe so are the others...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Well that is the end for this part and I hope you all enjoyed it. Anyway I must go now for I am set to go to bed. Please all don't forget to read and Review!