InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ The Third Incarnation Hydra... ( Chapter 30 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's time for the next update in this story! You know I never thought I would get as far as I have in this story. I think we should all have a round of applause for InuyashaGirlie....she gave me an idea and I kind of ran away with it...sheepish little look. Anyway clapping her hands and hugging said person...thanks a bunch! So let's get back to the story!

Dragon man 180...-I wanted some more moments for Hayek...like Inuyasha he found a place with people he could finally call home....

Mystic Hanyou...- Yeppers...Us women rule...men can't live with us and they can't live without us. I felt it was time to explain a little bit more about their roles in this story....besides I also think not enough women heroes in any story period....

InuyashaGirlie...-Yes he hasn't seen her nor was he really able to speak with her until Kagome and Inuyasha inadvertently freed her from the jewel now her spirit is at peace... Now she is trying to help her son as best she can even if she is dead....

kyli the wolf hanyou...-Thank you thank you and I am working on it...heh...heh

Inuyasha19912...- How about now? And I am glad that you are enjoying it.

Anyway I don't own Inuyasha but I do own a host of other characters and they are all MINE!

The third incarnation....Hydra

Kikyo, Hayek and Shippo listen and both of the men can't help but seek to protect the women in between them. One loves her as a sister and the other...

"Hayek...."

"Kikyo...I don't know....I am just as confused as you are right now."

Midoriko can't help but smile as her son holds the young woman close. She sees the radiant glow of pink already starting to blend with her sons bright gold and the fox's red.

"You care for them both don't you Kikyo...as well as the others."

"Yes...they are my friends and my family. I love them all."

"What am I about to do will not allow me to contact you or anyone for a while, but there is someone else who can help if you are willing to see."

The three take on this confused look and as Midoriko touches Kikyo with her ghostly hands a wealth of information and knowledge runs through the young woman's mind. She screams as it seems to go into overload on her already young mind and passes out.

"KIKYO!" Hayek and Shippo both scream and look at Midoriko with their eyes full of accusation.

"Mother what have you done!"

"She will be all right Hayek...my little bear...the ghostly woman replies faintly as she starts to disappear. I have given her the knowledge she will need to use against Naraku...I will only be able to see you once more my son...."

Hayek watches as the spirit disappears and growling as Shippo starts to pick up the unconscious young woman, he takes her carefully into his arms as an irate father runs into the cave with the twins right behind him.

"What happened? Is she okay! You better not have..."

Shippo in a rush to save his friend from the thrashing Inuyasha is about to pounce on Hayek and take his baby girl barely manages to stop the hanyou.

"Inuyasha she's fine trust me!"

About to shake off his adopted son's grasp, Inuyasha hears the faint growl coming from Hayek. It surprises him as well as Shippo and the twins and the demon's reactions. Inuyasha though knows the tone and meaning very well...it is a clear sign of BACK OFF! With the traces of red creeping into Hayek's eyes Inuyasha resolves to fight it out with young man later as he is more concerned about the young woman in his arms.

Hearing the growls subsiding as the four other men back away, Hayek slowly returns to normal and holds the young woman to him even closer. Going through the barrier, and following the demon as he walks towards the village, the others simply stare in silence and all know better than to speak, because to do so would surely invite a fight.

What they don't realize and what Hayek is starting to sense is that they are being watched as they meet up with Rahnee and Miroku who were left alone with the cats. The father and daughter along with Calto who was on the look out had started searching through the houses for clues to the whereabouts of Akira's grave.

"What's wrong with Kikyo?" Rahnee cries and attempts to run over to her friend, but is pulled back by her father as Hayek growls in the tone from before.

"Inuyasha?" Miroku looks to his friend who simply glares at the back of the gold haired demon's head angrily.

"Hell if I know Miroku, but as long as Kikyo remains unconscious he won't let me or anyone near her."

Nodding his head, he looks thoughtful and deciding to do what he did once before when Kagome was hurt and Inuyasha reacted the same way he starts to approach the growling demon.

"Hayek...I know you are worried about her...we only wish to help...please..."

The demon, as Hayek's eyes are flashing red instead of their beautiful green growls warningly at the monk who approaches him. How dare this human approach him and his woman...he starts to fight...but deep down he hears the words the monk is trying to tell him.

"Please...allow us to help her...."

Noticing as Hayek starts to relax, Miroku calls for Rahnee to come and she does so and with Mirada's help takes Kikyo to safety by the fire.

"Take care of her human..." Hayek growls in a voice...I sense we are being watched...."

"What...?"

The others look around as Hayek seems to glow with a gold energy and he becomes something that seems to scare them... Shippo sees the Thunder Brothers, Miroku sees the wind tunnel calling for him....

"Hayek...?"

That's when they hear the laughter and it isn't coming from the demon or any of them. Meanwhile a ghostly spirit makes and effort to make itself known to his son.

"Hayek don't!"

Growling as he ignores the spirit and its pleas. Hayek jumps high into a tree and the sounds of a scuffle is being heard. They all watch as somehow he pulls what appears to be a black haired man out of the tree who chuckles.

"Your powers do not work on me boy..." The man stated as he laughs. "Naraku heard your little story...your powers are of yet no match to his" Turning to the others he starts to roar and he seems to almost split into two!

Identical in their features these two men chuckle and smile as Hayek growls in anger at them. Meanwhile the gang starts to spread out and the demon seems to smile even brighter as they move.

"Fun brother Naraku did want us to take our team and not only destroy them but destroy what is left of this village."

"Yes. I know Shall we?"

"Lets!" The two demons move with an uncanny speed and run through the small group with their arms stretched. Rahnee manages to duck as she and the cats stay to protect and unconscious Kikyo from being hurt anymore than she already is. The only ones who managed to get out of their way were Kino and Sakado whose speed matches those of the two brothers.

The wolves move into the action each one pulling Inuyasha and Calto to their side as they each face one of the two. Shippo stands close to Rahnee as Miroku casts a barrier to protect his daughter and Inuyasha's. The fox itches to get into the fight, but knows as long as Miroku is close by no one will get hurt.

"Protect her!" Hayek growls as he comes forward and looking to Miroku who nods as he watches Hayek jump into the fray against one of them...

"These two seem different Shippo. Go and help them I will be fine..."

Nodding his head he is about to join as the two seem to split again and the battle is on. Each copy seems to be immensely strong and fast. Inuyasha manages to avoid a blow with the help of Sakado. As he is pulled away Inuyasha manages to slap the flat side of the Tetsaiga against the back of the one he is fights head. Meanwhile, thanks to his illusions, Shippo is keeping another busy as it tries to race through with his fists out as if searching to hit the fox demon into oblivion.

"This is so much fun!"

"Yes certainly!" One cries out as he lands a drop kick into the midsection of Calto, who winces in pain as he goes flying into one of the houses. The black haired demon chuckles as Calto is out cold.

"We must kill that one remember! Master Naraku doesn't like it when one is immune to his powers"

"Yes I do agree..."

One of the copies makes a beeline for Calto and is thrown to the side as Hayek runs into him knocking him into the fences of the former village.

He starts to wrestle with this one and manages to flip him over his head. As he does so he draws forth his dagger and plunges it deep into the things heart only to watch as it laughs.

"You can not kill me I am Invincible!" Glowing with a black aura this one throws out his fists forcing Hayek to scream in pain as he is literally lifted into the air!

"AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

What happens though as he cries out someone comes to with an alarming look to that of the friend who has stood by her as the men sought to keep them safe from harm.

"Hayek..." Kikyo whispers and her eyes are now wide open. The warmth of the gold is now tinged with a fiery red, but unlike her father who loses control the power is somehow balanced in the young woman's body.

The battle continues and as Kikyo gets up, Rahnee and the fire cats as well as Miroku back away. The heat Kikyo's body is giving up is immense and as her eyes take on a pink glow she pulls her daggers from the side and as the demon next to Hayek makes a move...she hears and sees the voice of the gold haired demon spirit, for which she promptly ignores. Her eyes focused on the four who are fighting those that she loves.

"Kikyo...it is too soon for you...may my son counter the knowledge and power in your mind with his heart...." Gabriel's dark eyes reflect despite his ghostly form as he has watches as the young girl prepares her daggers. She waits for the prime time to strike.....and take out the newest incarnation...and as a child watches he muses....

"Interesting my dear Kikyo...interesting..." These red eyes reflect as he watches from a distance... "What did Midoriko tell you?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

That's the end of this part...just what did Midoriko put into Kikyo's head....well anyone I would write more but it is late and I am tired. So don't forget to read and review!