InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Hydra's destruction and a Ghostly Aide ( Chapter 31 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's me again and so you know what that means UPDATE TIME! Anyway allow me to continue with the story now....

kyli the wolf hanyou...-Um sorry...but on the bright side I am updating?

InuyashaGirlie...-Why thank you and I am indeed flattered....and I do try to give recognition where it is due you know. If it wasn't for those ideas I wouldn't have this story so Kudos to you.... Anyway I can't tell you, what is in Kikyo's head...at least not yet. But I can tell you about Hydra...killing him will not be easy....

Mystic Hanyou...- Actually I do watch what I type and everything, but here is the kicker and in this case you can ask my brother and a couple of others who have read my stories....the spellchecker in my computer? It doesn't do anything....it is supposed to help with grammar and spelling...I try to spell speculatively and it wants to change it to seductively...so as to the wrong words...well I was tired and I might have forgotten to spell-check, the spell-check. So usually I have a dictionary in hand and I do try to catch my goofs. so sorry....but I was tired so I might if I remember try to revise it later okay?

Sikame...- What is going to happen? I hate to be mean but you are going to have to wait and find out!

Inuyasha 19912...- What she said will eventually come out...but not now folks...not for a while longer....

Dragon Man 180...-Oh he isn't invincible you are right...smiles....but he will present quite a challenge....

Anyway I don't own Inuyasha but I do own a host of other characters involved in the story

Hydra's purification and a ghostly aide....

Kikyo looked to be in a daze as she watched her friends and loved ones fight this Hydra. The fact that she has witnessed Hayek thrusting a dagger deep into one of their hearts tells her there is some kind of trick involved to this one. Watching and biding her time, she watches as her father manages to slice through one with the result being two more have formed in its place.

"Give it up! For each blow you deal to try and kill me I will simply split again and again."

Kikyo growls in anger and her eyes can't help but flash red a little bit and that's when she remembers something her mother told her as she was growing up.

~"When faced with overwhelming odds more often it was Miroku who saved us, from a fate worse than death.."~

~"But why Momma? I thought he couldn't because of those bees?"~

~"Well at first that was true, but Miroku had taken to carrying several of his sutras around instead and after a while it became quite a habit."~

Remembering those words, an idea forms in Kikyo's mind and placing her daggers back into their sheaths she looks to her father's friend with intent.

"Miroku...how many sutras do you have on you right now?"

Looking at her confusedly, he rifles through his robes for a moment and withdraws several of the white slips of paper with spells and incantations on them.

"Several...I believe you have an idea?"

"Yes...but I will need your help."

Miroku nods his head and both approach the fight. Rahnee and the cats act as a guard so that the demon cannot get to their friend and Mistress as easily as he would like. Reaching Hayek, who is currently fighting with one of the copies, she shoves him to the side as Miroku slaps a sutra upon its back.

Finding it cannot move all of a sudden and neither can the others as they are know frozen in place, ii looks challengingly at the young woman who approaches it with her hands stretched out.

"You can not purify me. What if you get the wrong one, it will simply cause the others to split and then you will have to freeze us again."

The others pause as Kikyo looks thoughtful. She then turns to the person she knows with the best nose in all her life...

"Daddy...?"

Inuyasha holds up his hand as if to wait a minute. It seems he was already one step ahead of her and then he growled. "It's none of them!"

"How can that be?"

The demons who despite their likeness to one another chuckles. "You will never find the correct one to take out."

"Everyone spread out!" Inuyasha orders. "Kilala, Tiasma, Mirada, you three stand guard over our frozen friends here! We want to make sure that their missing counterpart doesn't peel off the sutras."

The cats mew their agreement and remain in their large size as they circle the frozen demons. In the meantime, they small group of men and women spread out in the village. Their senses and instincts are on full alert as they search for the missing piece of the puzzle. That's when Hayek growls.

"I sense him..." He then runs towards a house for which a figure seems to run from. Lunging at the being, the demon tackles him to the ground only to once again scream in pain as a seemingly black force thrusts him into the air.

"MIROKU!" Kikyo yells as the figure starts to run.

"I'M ON IT!"

The monk waits and as the figure runs, he throws the sutra with accuracy and smiles as it hits its mark, upon the center of its back, freezing it.

Inuyasha simply grunts in approval as the others catch up with the creature. The hatred in his eyes blares like a signal for all to see. Taking a careful sense of his powers Inuyasha nods his head as does Hayek.

"This is the one..."

Kikyo gently places a hand on two of the most import men in her life's shoulders. They then move allowing her to approach the hated figure who now gazes up at them with fear.

"Purify me and you will never know where Gabriel's sword is!"

"But I already know where it is now..." Kikyo whispers. "And so does Hayek..." Her hands start to glow and with a look she places them on the cheeks of the demon in front of her.

"AAAAAAARGGGHHH!!!!!!!!" Hydra screams as her hands start to purify his form, Kikyo doesn't let go as he tries to struggle. The pain he is feeling must be immense. As she continues her work the gang starts to hear a multitude of screaming as each one of the statues starts to disappear one by one.

All the demons wince in pain as the screams seem to rise higher in pitch with each one that disappears. Muttering under the breaths the same sentiment over and over, "I hope the next incarnation he creates is quieter...this hurts"

As the final ones disappear Hydra bursts into ash that lightly covers the young woman's body. Dusting herself off, she is surprised as she is all of a sudden whirled around by someone.

"You're all right Kikyo..."

"Of course Daddy, I am your daughter after all"

He smiles and hugs her once more. Then he lets her go and gestures to a certain gold haired man. "I think he needs you now as well..."

Kikyo places a kiss on his cheek and Inuyasha can't help but smile. He watches as she goes to him and places her arms around his waist. Resisting the urge to separate the two barely, for the others watch as Inuyasha's hands start to twitch like mad, he relaxes as Hayek simply nods his head.

Stepping away, she looks to the others and smiles. "Shippo and Hayek already know, but the others do not. We need help to find Gabriel's sword and to defeat Naraku...how I will not get into that."

"But back there you said you knew where his sword was?" The twins look at the young woman rather accusingly and both get whacked upside the head by Inuyasha and Miroku.

"Watch it" Inuyasha glares menacingly at the two.

"Listen and then ask you two" Miroku replies. "Could you not tell she wasn't finished yet?"

Kikyo shakes her head and holds back a slight smile. But then turns serious as she looks at the others. "Hayek and Shippo already know this as they were in the cave, but Midoriko will not be able to help us for a while..."

The others start to talk rapidly but are hushed by the two elder men, who silence them with but a look.

"The reason why is that she gave me all that she knows about demons and medicines....her words were that in the upcoming days Naraku would begin sending things at us....that haven't been seen on the face of this planet since her time. She also said, that it would take most of her strength to transfer all her knowledge to me... When she did that it was overwhelming to say the least and I passed out."

Looking down at the ground, for a few moments none are aware of the one who listens and growls in anger at this piece of information.

"She said that she would not be able to help us for a while and that there has been someone else with us besides her the whole time....but we could not see him."

"Who?"

Turning to Hayek, she smiles at him gently and he nods his head, as she prepares to do something. "Apparently my father..."

"Your father!"

Hayek nods his head as Kikyo kneels upon the ground and starts to chant a spell that is now part of her.

Who has been with us and unseen

But have felt and heard with our hearts

Guiding us

Become one with the earth

Become one with the air

Become one with the water

Become one with the fire

May the heart you have shownus

For the life that you care

Allowyou to become visible with our eyes

And become heard with our ears...

As they watch Kikyo chanting the spell and drawing a symbol in the ground, they watch as a figure begins to form on top of it. Becoming more solid and yet still a spirit...it becomes very familiar as an older version of one of their own manifests and opens his dark eyes.

Smiling and a little exhausted as she struggles to stand up, Kikyo softly says the first thing that comes to mind.

"Hello Gabriel..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Naraku watches with Nikia, by his side and he feels the constant struggling within the demoness as she tries to regain control of not only her soul but her powers. But as he watches, her struggle, he simply clamps down upon her soul once more and she is quite.

He watches as the young miko casts the spell and he watches with interest as a figure forms in the symbol she has drawn upon the earth. He hears her words and he smiles in intense pleasure.

"So this is Gabriel...I hope you and the miko lead me to your sword...for I have better plans on how to use it then they do..."

Sensing that he will need to hear even closer, but cannot move from his spot, he closes his childlike eyes and holds his hand out. Soon a bee manifests itself from mid air and buzzes.

"Go...and tell me everything that is said and everything that they do"

He watches as the bee flies away towards the small group and then grasping onto Nikia's hand and drawing upon her power, they soon vanish.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

That's it for this part! Heh...got a whole lot to update and I bet you are wondering what's coming up in the next chapter....

Well I can tell you this much, the third sword will be found if not the next chapter the one right after it. So until then Read and Review!