InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Refelections of those missed ( Chapter 47 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well everyone, some of you have expressed a deeper understanding of poor Hayek, whose life wasn't always easy. He was just seeking a place to belong and as the mysterious figure pointed out to him...he found it in the way he ran, in the form of Inuyasha and his family. Anyway I am glad that you are enjoying and I never thought it would go this far and all because of a song that popped into my head....

Mystic Hanyou...-I am glad and don't worry they will be together...new character will have a hand in it to a degree....but needless to say they will be rather stubborn about it

Sesshomaru4eva203...-How did he become full demon again...I actually have never wrote that...was going to save it for an idle conversation in a later chapter once he reunites with the group....and I am glad that you liked it...smiles

Inuyasha 19912...-Sad I think is in the eye of the beholder, you know and the definition can expand...I wanted the sadness to be kind of due to the fact that for a while Hayek...was cold and emotionless....to lose one's heart for grief....in my thoughts are sad and lonely indeed....

kyli the wolf hanyou...it was but it was a good try nonetheless....

Well folks I don't own Inuyasha but I do own a host of other characters involved in this story

Chapter 47

Reflections of those missed...

Hayek follows the small group with a passion. Staying just out of range of the Inuyasha and Shippo's noses as well as those of the other demons, he seems saddened.

"I miss them all...."

Pausing for but a moment and yet remaining alert to any sudden yell of pain or the sounds of battle. Hayek begins to think about those in that small group he has come to care and love about with all his heart.

Shippo....the fox Kitsune and prankster was a great and powerful friend. His training of magic and weapons, from both Inuyasha and Kagome had paid off. He was quiet and tenacious in battle, yet when at ease, he was always willing to make someone laugh or to wrestle with them. When he had first arrived, the two had become fast friends especially in the torture of a certain young woman as she grew up.

Timor... The youngest son if Inuyasha had become a baby brother to him in so many ways. He missed the pest chasing after him and Shippo for any news of adventures and demons that they have come across in their travels. And when Inuyasha was not around, it was always up to him and Shippo to make sure Timor kept up with his training or else Inuyasha would clobber not only his son, but the two of them as well.

Rahnee and Betia...-The two daughters of the monk and demon slayer were definitely a handful and then some. Both possess their mother's temper and their father's personality. One never knew when they would be happy one minute and then downright mad the next with those two. Shippo his friend was happy, for as a fox demon, they loved a challenge and keeping Rahnee restrained for the young Kitsune would certainly be one....

Calto....-What is there to say about Sesshomaru's son? He is quiet much like his father and yet rather than the aloof air he has tried to mimic much like the Lord of the Western Lands, he has shown his warmth and compassion and his logical mind and keen observations are definitely reminiscent of his mother Kagura, from the conversations he has heard.

Kino and Sakado....Thos two are the biggest and most irritating demons ever. But yet, he wouldn't know what to do with himself if it wasn't for them. Both have a tendency to clown around and like Shippo live to make people laugh and still remain loyal to those they care about. They would not stop until everyone was happy....

Rin and Kanna...-The two girls for which he knows little about....From what he knows, he feels Rin is Kikyo and Kagome combined. She is warm and friendly to those she knows and like Kagome she is always willing to listen and to give her honest advice if they were to simply but ask her. Kanna from the one time he has seen her is different. Seemingly cold and aloof, much like Sesshomaru, to the point that the others have called her a female version of Demon Lord. But yet the wolf twins have vowed to one another to see if they can break that shell around the young void demon and somehow...he thinks they will win.

Miroku and Sango...The monk and the demon slayer are the oddest and yet most loving couple he has ever seen second only to one other. The fact Miroku is wise and patient. Compared to his ill tempered and easily annoyed wife has been a source of talk among all who know them for many years. One could visit them and always watch Miroku at some point during the day getting chased and pummeled by an irate and yet glowing Sango for doing what else...feeling up her butt..... Some people think that it is their way of telling one another....I love you

Sesshomaru and Kagura...The Lord and Lady of the Western lands....they are so much alike and yet so vastly different. When one is to get the know them, they find the cool impassive gaze of Sesshomaru, for which to get him to react to their presence is simply a challenge, but yet with Kagura around or even the mere mention of her name, they see this tiny light of love for the wind sorceress in his eyes. She is much like him and yet where he is cold, she is passionate...and where he is aloof...she is warm.....A mismatched pair and yet....most people couldn't see them with anyone else....

Kouga and Ayame...-The leaders of the wolf tribe....although their people were stricken with the disease, the two have woven their people together like one huge family. Throughout all the hardships, there isn't one thing they wouldn't do for their people. Even give up their very lives so that one of their own may live. Their warmth and obvious love for one another despite their stubbornness and tempers have united the wolf demons into a single tribe, where each member...seeks and protects the next with their whole heart

Inuyasha and Kagome....The hanyou and the miko...two of the most powerful beings in all of Japan and they were his second family. She had become a mother to him, despite his age and he knew that if she was around, that he would be able to talk to her and she would listen...Her love shines for all from the very depth of her soul.... Inuyasha is a father he has never really known. When he talked about his mother's death so long ago and started to cry, the half demon, hadn't said anything....he just wrapped his arms around Hayek's body and somehow...Hayek began to cry.... Inuyasha had been gruff and very demanding as well as having a temper, that he notices is worse than Sango's, but yet for Inuyasha it is his way of saying that he likes you....He doesn't get tender often with those of his family friends, but with the hanyou...one always knows where they stand in his eyes....and he will always whether he admits it or not will be there to listen....

Last but certainly not least...the one whom he misses the most and who is closest to his heart....Kikyo. She is much like her parents as is her brother. Her gentle smile and loving heart has warmed his thoughts and calmed his temper when no one else could. The playfulness in her eyes when she laughs and the musical quality of her voice...he dreams and drinks it in every chance he is close to hear her speak....he misses her smiles, her touch, everything about her. The way she looks at him and the way she kissed him that one time....he touches his hand to his lips in memory of her taste. Feeling his heart pound he in turn then proceeds to walk away...

"I feel so alone like this...." He whispers softly to himself as he sees the warmth and familiarity of the small group, from over his shoulder as he prepares to sit and wait, watching as they pause to drink and to rest from their journey....

Once they move on after their rest stop....he waits a few moments and then follows them into the distance.

8888888888888888888888888

I was originally planning on continuing with the story, but well somehow I had to do this...it is Hayek's thoughts on everyone in the story that means the most to him.... A few times I even caught myself crying...heh....anyway I hope you all enjoy and next chapter I do promise to get back to the story okay? Anyway I am of to go and attempt to doodle...some characters....I haven't drawn in ages and well...I am going to give it a shot...but anyway if anyone knows a good artist who likes my story and wishes to help...well that to...anyway...gotta skiddaddle and so have fun!