InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ To Camp ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

To Camp

"Honey! Hurry, the bus'll be here any minute!"

"I'm going as fast as I can mom!" Kagome shouted down the stairs. Kagome hurriedly packed the last of her stuff in the already overstuffed yellow backpack.

"Hairbrush, hairbrush, hairbrush, hairbru- aha!" Kagome snatched the brush off the dresser and threw it into the front pocket. She checked the mirror, she was wearing a light blue T-shirt that stopped just at the waistline with some blue faded jean shorts that fringed at the bottom, her hair was pulled back through a, you guessed it, blue hat that had in purple letters written across the top "Grl Powa!" Tacky, but the hat fit her purpose.

"Kagome, you're friends Rin and Sango are getting impatient," her mother yelled.

Kagome flung the HUGE bag over her shoulder and ran down the stairs.

"What took ya?" Rin asked, blowing a new bubble in her gum.

"Ya, if we don't hurry we'll be late," Sango added, popping Rin's bubble.

"Hey!"

"Well Rin no time to argue, we gotta go!" Sango rushed out the door leaving two friends to follow.

"Sango wait up!"

"Bye mom, bye Souta! See you in a month!" Kagome quickly kissed her relatives and bolted out the door, struggling with her bag, which seemed to want her to miss the bus. Finally all three girls reached the bus stop. A crowd seemed to be forming around two people.

"I can't believe you Inuyasha!"

"Wench, I didn't do anything!"

"Ya right! You were totally looking at that girl!"

"I was not Kikyo! Even if I was it wasn't like I loved her!"

"How do I know?! You could be seeing her in secret!"

"Stupid girl! You're paranoid!"

"That's the last straw Inuyasha, I hate you! It's over!"

"Wouldn't have it any other way dearest!"

"AARGH!!" the girl stomped off to her friends who were, needless to say, far away from the boy.

Kagome looked at the "boy" for the first time. His long silver hair cascaded down his shoulders, past his back. He was wearing some baggy black jeans and a red T-shirt, but baggy, unlike Kagome's slightly tight one. He looked over at her, his golden eyes met her brown ones. His eyes seemed to hold so much wonder, so much emotion. Love, anger, sadness, betrayal, and a hint of kindness and understanding lay guarded. Like some mystery that would never be solved.

"What are you looking at wench?" he yelled at her.

Maybe not.

"Why should you care?" she yelled back.

He seemed slightly startled but regained his arrogance, "I don't! Feh."

"Hmph," she huffed. She probably would have made a witty retort, but just then, the bus drove up.

"Come on kids, we don't got all day!" he yelled through a megaphone.

The boarded the bus. He may be a mystery, by a certain schoolgirl was going to solve him.