InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ The Bus Ride ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any Inu characters. Happy?

The Bus Ride

Kagome, Sango, and Rin threw their luggage into the compartment under in the bus.

"Gosh Kagome, why do you carry around that humongo bag?" Rin asked.

Kagome shrugged, "Well, it was big enough."

"Jeese, you're going to regret bringing it when we have to lug it up to our cabin, speaking of which, we don't know if we'll be in the same cabin."

"That's right," said Rin, "what if we get stuck in a cabin without each other, with girls that are paranoid stalkers." Rin shivered, though it was at least 80 degrees outside.

"Speaking of paranoid, did you guys see that guy at the bus stop?" Kagome asked.

She received the no-duh-look from Rin, "Um, how could we not? They were like biting each other's heads off! I thought that one girl would kick him in the-"

Sango cupped a hand over Rin's mouth, "What our dear friend here, Rin means to say is, yes, we saw. What of it?"

Rin took Sango's hand of her mouth, glaring at Sango, "Anyway, ya, why?"

Kagome giggled slightly, "Did you see that guy?"

"Which one?" Rin and Sango replied in unison.

Kagome looked puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"Well, there were three guys there, 2 with silver hair, 1 with black." Sango explained.

"I had my eye on the one with the silver hair and the moon tattoo on his head," Rin replied dreamily.

"*sigh* Rin's gone into another guy comma," Sango said.

Kagome rolled her eyes, "Another one?"

Rin snapped out of it, "You're just jealous that I already got claimed him." With that she turned to search the bus for her "soon-to-be-boyfriend".

"Keep dreamin Rin," Sango retorted.

"Rin, I think you are one of the stalker girls," Kagome giggled.

"Oh look, there he is! He's so cute! * gasp * He's looking at me! Do I have something in my teeth, does my hair look ok, does my breath smell?" Rin franticly asked her friends.

"Ok, no, yes, and even if you did, he's way over there, how would he know?" Kagome said.

Rin scowled momentarily, before returning to her mission of flirting with her new interest.

"Let's see what's so interesting about this guy," Sango said, turning around.

"Hey Rin, you can have tattoo boy, I think I like someone else."

Both girls stared at Sango, "What I'm not aloud to look at guys?"

The girls looked dumbstruck at Sango, "Well ya, but Sango, you don't usually take an interest in guys."

Sango blushed, "Well, he's cute."

"Oh, I gotta see this," Kagome hurriedly turned around, "You mean the one with the black hair?"

"Ya," Sango replied, "Isn't he cute?"

"Ya, but the third one…," Kagome started.

"Ooo, Kagome's got a crush on the arguing boy," Rin teased.

"It's not that, I just, I-I-"

Luckily for Kagome, the bus came to a stop. "Alright, everyone off!" yelled the bus driver.

`Saved by the bus,' Kagome thought.

A\N: Please Review so I know you're reading. I mean, what's the point of writing if no one is reading? Oh, and before you flame, remember this is my first fic. Thanx! ^_~