InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ The Groups ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu & co…yet :P

Also peoples

* Blah * = an action

(Blah) = me talking

`Blah' = character thinking

We all clear? Good! Now on with the story!

The Groups

Sango and Rin, momentarily fazed by the abrupt stop, got up, and started moving to the exit of the bus. When they exited the bus, their looks of surprise turned to looks of wonder. The scenery was to die for. Various trees spotted the terrain; grassy hills could just be seen in the distance. A swimming area, basketball courts, and various other recreational activities fanned out over the land far to the north. And amidst all this, quaint little cabins made of some king of dark wood were arranged threading in and out of the trees.

All the girls let out a brief sigh of contentment.

"What?! No electricity? This is worse than I thought!"

All three girls turned around to see (wouldn't you know it) the arrogant, rude, silver-haired guy on the bus with the two, hopefully slightly less arrogant, other guys.

"What do you want?" barked Mr. Arrogance.

"We just turned around. The world doesn't revolve around you, you know!" Kagome replied so quickly, Sango didn't have time to stop her.

"Feh," replied the silver-haired devil. He might have been able to come up with a better comeback, but he was focusing on the fiery-spirited girl. `She has Kikyo's face, but her scent is different. Feh, what do I care?! She's just a hot-headed, nosy, pain in the-'

"Allow us to introduce ourselves," Sango said, grabbing the chance to end this awkward silence, "I'm Sango, this is Rin, and our rather, argumentative friend Kagome."

Kagome glared at Sango, but Sango brushed it off, "And what, may we ask, are your names?"

The black-haired one was the first to answer, he grabbed Sango's hands, "My name is Miroku, will you bear my child?"

For a moment Sango's face paled, then turned bright-red in anger, "PERV!" She yelled, and an enormous * SMACK!! * was heard through the camp. Miroku lay on the ground unconscious.

The "tattoo boy" let out a small trace of what could be a smile, "So I see you've met Miroku, I am Sesshomaru." (If I didn't spell it right, tell me how it is spelled in ur review, thanx!)

Rin was in front of him in a flash, "Well hello Sesshum-, Shessom-, hey Sesshy, my name is Rin, may I acll you Sesshy?"

Sesshomaru, startled by the girl named "Rin"'s forwardness, merly nodded his head.

Rin smiled, and went back to her friends with a dazzed look on her face, "See? We're meant for each other!" Rin hurriedly whispered.

Kagome rolled her eyes, "Ya, just like me and Brad Pitt are meant for each other."

Rin didn't hear her, she was off in her lala land.

Sesshy cleared his throat, "And my rather stubborn brother over there, is Inuyasha."

Inuyasha grumbled something that sounded suspiciously like a string of curses.

Kagome would have objected to this behavior, but a megaphone was heard.

"Ok everyone, the groups are as follows: Group 1, Counselor Dajibo: Hojo, Kagura, Kanna, Kouga, Naraku, and Kikyo. Group 2, Counselour Chioma: Sesshomaru, Miroku, Sango, Rin, Inuyasha, and Kagome, Group 3:.."

All the girls except Rin groaned, this was going to be a long month.