InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ First Day ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

First of all, I'd like to thank my wonderful reviewers! (no matter the few) Thanx for reading and reviewin guys!

Sweetapple

InuKitsuneMiko

S2animeluverS2

Yes, sadly I only have 3 reviewers, so please review so I know ur out there!

Once again, thanx all my reviewers!

Also this means anime sweatdrop: ^_^'

Also Sweetapple has some really good stories, I recommend going to see them, now on with the show!

Disclaimer: I don't own any Inu characters.

First Day

Rin skipped happily to their cabin, she was in her own little world of flowers and sunshine. She hopped over the pink clouds down the path of gingerbread, all the way down to the gumdrop trees. She was just about to check on the elf people when-

"Hey Rin, could you come out of La La Land for more than 5 seconds, we're not carrying your bags you know," Kagome faked a scowl before they all birsted out laughing.

"Nice impression of Inuyasha," Sango teased.

"Someone call me?"

"O, h-hi Inuyasha, w-we were just unpacking," Kagome stuttered out between giggles.

Inuyasha gave them a funny look, mumbling something about stupid girls and crossing his arms before walking away.

The second he was out of earshot they laughed their heads off.

"Did you see * laugh * the scowl * giggle * like yours! * laugh *," Sango said between breathes.

"Ya, * giggle * that was so funny!" Rin snickered.

"Come on guys, we better unpack. We gotta meet Chioma in the Mess Hall," Kagome said, the first to recover.

Rin frowned at that, "Ya why do they call it that anyway? I for one am certainly not going to make a mess."

^_^'

"So, this is our cabin," Miroku stated.

"Apparently so, monk," Sesshomaru shrugged.

"I still say they should have coed cabins," Miroku pouted.

"Lecherous monk," Sesshomaru sighed, keeping his same expressionless glare as he said so.

"Feh, for once I agree with my brother," Inuyasha mumbled, entering the room.

"Half-brother to be precise," Sesshomaru said, a flicker of annoyance entering his normally emotionless eyes.

"So Inuyasha were have you been?" Miroku asked raising his eyebrows.

Inuyasha shrugged, "Just looking for the food around here."

"Speaking of which little brother, Chioma requested we meet her at the Mess Hall."

"Why didn't you say that before?! Let's go already!"

In the Mess Hall, 6 teens waited patiently for their counselor. Well make that 5 were patiently waiting, 1 certain silver-haired teen, was eagerly, maybe a little too eagerly, waiting for Chioma.

"Where the hell is Chioma?!" Inuyasha yelled, " it's already been 5 minutes!"

"Relax Inuyasha, for god's sakes, not all of us are perfect like you," Kagome sarcasticly stated.

Inuyasha growled before plopping back down into his seat.

2 minutes later the front door to the Mess Hall broke open, and a very out of breathe Chioma entered, Sorry guys, I was…delayed."

Chioma sat down at the head of the table, "Ok, so I bet your wondering why I brought you here right?"

The group nodded.

"Well, two reasons actually. Number one, to tell you our basic schedule. First, every morning at 8:30 AM breakfast is served, so if you miss it, you have to wait `til lunch to eat, lunch is at 1:45 PM, and dinner at 6:00 PM, after that, we often do an activity. Today's activity will be done in the after I explain the rules because this is your first day. Times between meal times is often free-time. And that's just about it, I'll inform you later if I forgot anything. So any questions?"

Everyone was silent.

"Good, so the other thing I brought you here for is for the activity mentioned before. Let's see," Chioma shuffled some papers, "Today we are going to… ah, make masks! These masks are supposed to show your inner feelings or emotions, there are no guidelines except no rude comments or * ahem *, inappropriate poses or gestures. Oh yes, and this is a compotition, whoever wins gets this," Chioma said pulling out some Ramen, "Now once again, any questions?"

"Yes actually Chioma," Miroku said, grabbing Chioma's hand, would you do me the honor of bearing my child?"

Chioma blushed a shade that could shame a rose, "Well, I-I-I u-um…"

"HENTAI," Kagome and Inuyasha both hit him on the head, producing two, large lumps.

"Yes, thank you Kagome and Inuyasha, shall we begin?" asked Chioma, regaining her composure.

Kagome's POV


I'll make the best mask, I don't care about that Ramen, I just want to show Inuyasha that I'm every bit as good as he is, I am NOT some stupid girl. Wait what do I care?! All well, ponder my inner mysteries later, right now, I got a competition to win.

Sango's POV

Hey, what's the harm in a friendly competition? At least I can grind the competiton into the dirt! Besides, Ramen does sound good…

Rin's POV

Now's my chance to show Sesshy that I'd make a perfect girlfriend through my excellent sense of creativity! Sorry Sesshy, but I gotta win your heart! (A/N If anyone else had that heard that: ^_^')

Miroku's POV

Hmm, a heard somewhere that girls like art. Maybe if the girls, mainly Sango, like what I make…wait why Sango? Well yes, she's attractive, spirited, fiery, strong-willed, attractive…

Sesshomaru's POV

I could care less if I win, especially for something as silly as Ramen! Hmm, who is this Rin? She fascinates me, what is it about her? Perhaps I should spend more time with her…

Inuyasha's POV

Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen…

"Ok, times up everyone! Let's see what you got!" Chioma announced.

Everyone put their mask behind their backs.

"Ok, Sango, you first, show us the mask and your name for it."

Sango brought out from behind her back a magenta mask. It was decorated with green paint around the eyes. Black tears rained down from the face, but the mouth was smiling.

"It's name is `Confusion'." Sango stated.

"Ok, next Sesshomaru."

Sesshomaru's was a white mask. A blue moon tattoo, much like his own was painted on the forehead. The eyes and mouth were both expressionless. Blood-red streaks ran down the cheekbones.

" `Emotionless'," was all Sesshomaru said.

"Good, now, Kagome."

Kagome's mask was blue. It had purple Hawaiian flowers on the cheeks. The mouth was widely smiling, and one eyes was winking. The sun was painted in vibrant reds and yellows on the forehead.

"I call it, `Joy'," Kagome beamed.

"Great! Now, Rin?"

Rin's mask may have been nice, except glitter coated it. The mask was red, and what seemed to be pink hearts were randomly spotted on the face.

^_^'

"It's name is `Love'," Rin said, pointedly gazing at "Sesshy" in a loving way.

"…Yes, well, um, good, um Rin. Anyway, Miroku, your turn."

Miroku's mask was purple. Yellow hearts with magenta arrows floated around the face. The eye was winking, but in a different way than Kagome's, and the mouth had a smirk.

" I shall call it, `My Reaction to Sango'," he said.

Sango blushed 3 different shades of red.

"Well, how nice, so Inuyasha, your next."

"Might as well give it to Kagome," murmured Sesshomaru.

Inuyasha scowled at him, and brought out his mask. It was beautiful. The mask was red accented with a yellow cut on one side. On the cheeks there appeared to be a battle in perfect detail, and every time a drop of blood fell in the picture, a blue drop fell down the face, like an innocent teardrop. A strange sword was on the forehead.

"The sword is Tetsiega, and the mask's named `Battle rage'," said Inuyasha.

The whole group, even Chioma, gawked at the mask. It was several minutes `til anyone recovered.

"What?!" Inuyasha yelled, the silence making him uncomfortable.

"Oh, yes! Well, I think Inuyasha wins! Here you go!"

Inuyasha snapped the bowl of Ramen away and ate it in less than a minute.

"Does he always eat like that?" asked Kagome.

"Actually, that was pretty clean for him," Miroku sighed.

Well all done, don't forget to review and look at Sweetapple's fics! Thanx!