InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Gettin to Know You ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or anything that goes with it.

Also thanks to my few, wonderful reviewers, but I warn you, I may be inclined not to update so much if I don't get more reviews. ~_^ Don't make me drop to cruelty, I don't want to, but I will. Hehe, I serious so review!

Getting to Know You

After the "Mask Challenge", the group ws assigned to `get to know each other better' as Chioma put it, much to Inuyasha's annoyance and Miroku's delight.

"When do we start?" asked Miroku perkily.

"Right now! Is that ok with everyone?" Chioma chirped.

"Uh..well…actually-" Kagome started.

"Good! Well, I'll see you later guys, enjoy yourself!" Chioma said and rushed out the foor.

^_^'

"So…what do we do?" asked Sesshomaru.

"Anything you want, Sesshy," Rin cooed immediately at his side.

^_^'

"Well, let's split up into groups and meet back here at…oh say, 1:00? PM of course," Sango said, being the voice of reason yet again.

"Sure I call Sesshy!" Rin said, grabbing his arm.

Sessh gave her a small smile and nodded indifferently.

"And I call the lovely Sango," Morku said, kissing the back of her hand.

Sango blushed and nodded, `How can you say no to a guy who just called you lovely in public, even if he is a lech …'

"Well, that just leaves Kagome and Inuyasha, have fun!" Rin said, walkin out with Sessh before Kagome could object.

"Ya, by guys!" Sango said, dragging Miroku with her.

"But guys-"

"DIRTY LECH!!" they heard a loud slap, followed by the sound of closing doors.

^_^'

"…oookaaay, So Inuyasha what do you wanna do?" Kagome sighed defeated.

"Feh, I don't care wench," replied Inuyasha indifferently.

Now he aggravated her, " I have a name you know, say it with me Ka-goo-ma, got it? Kagome!"

"Feh, wench, don't get all pissed, what are we gonna do?"

Kagome simmered down enough to think, "Well, we could go to the archery fields…"

"Keh, whatever let's go wench."

"For the last time, it's Kagome!"

Sesshomaru & Rin

"So, Sesshy, what should we do?" Rin asked sweetly.

Sessh shrugged, "Well, I guess we could go on the trail if you'd like…"

"I don't mind where we go, as long as I'm with you," Rin sighed dreamily, saying the last part little above a whisper.

Miroku & Sango

"So, dear Sango, where shall we begin?"

"Well, do you wanna play it the arcade?"

(A/N Yes, in Camp Koshin they have an arcade, it's a rich camp! This is my story so just go with it…please?)

Miroku looked a little startled, "You like videogames?"

Sango fidgeted, "Yeah, is there something wrong with that?"

Miroku smiled, "My dear Sango, you are perfect."

Back to Inuyasha & Kagome

"So, do you even know how archery?" Inuyasha asked, not really caring.

"Well, we'll find out won't we," Kagome said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"I've taken archery, it was to easy though, and don't feel bad when I win, some people are just better than others," Inuyasha added smugly.

Kagome rolled her eyes, `Just for that, I'm gonna whoop your arrogant butt.'

Inuyasha shot first, his first landed in the 3rd from the middle, second in the middle, 3rd middle, 4th outer middle, and 5th, 2nd from the middle.

"Beat that," Inuyasha taunted.

Kagome stepped up to the shooting area, 1st middle, 2nd middle, 3rd middle, 4th middle, and 5th middle.

Inuyasha gaped.

"I might have taken a few lessons," Kagome said, suddenly cleaning her nails seemed to be a lot more interesting.

"Feh," was all Inuyasha said, crossing his arms.

A boy came out to retrieve they're arrows. He pulled out Inuyasha's with a bit of difficulty.

"Hey, nice job!" the boy yelled over.

Inuyasha regained some of his lost dignity.

The boy came over to Kagome's arrows, he gazed open mouth at her work. He tried to get the arrows out. He had to brace himself on the target with his foot and fell over when the arrow finally came out.

"Hey, are you a professional? This is some of the best archery I have ever seen!" the boy called.

Inuyasha sulked again.

"Don't feel bad Inuyasha, some people are just better than others," Kagome smirked.

Inuyasha growled.

"Oh, that's Kagome: 1, Inuyasha: 0!" she cheered.

Inuyasha said what he always says when he loses, "Feh."

Sesshomaru & Rin

"Rin, are you ok?" Sesshomaru asked.

Rin took short breathes, "I'm fine, * pant * I just * pant * don't normally * pantpant * hike this much."

"Maybe we should rest here," Sesshomaru offered, giving her a concerned glance.

"Thanks," was all Rin could get out between breathes. She walked over to Sesshy and tripped over a tree root. (A/N For all you people out there who know what's going to happen: I know it's cliché, but I couldn't resist! ^_^)

Rin tripped and fell…right into the arms of Sesshy.

They both stayed frozen like that for a while, slowly, Rin looked into the up into the face of the man who'd caught her. The first thing she saw were his eyes, amber-gold that looked capable of care, but had not yet noticed it. Rin gasped at those eyes. Her eyes traveled down to his lips, and she found herself wondering if he had been kissed before. Surely he had, someone as angelic as him has had to. She suddenly grew jealous of any girl that had kissed him.

Sesshomaru looked at the woman in his arms. She looked beautiful, how had he not noticed it? Her honey-brown eyes traveled along his face, as if inspecting him. He looked at the display of emotions on her face. He found it amusing, and smiled ever so slightly.

"Have you…"

"Have I what?" Sesshomaru asked.

Rin was startled out of her daydream, had she said that out loud?

"Oh, well…I was just…um thinking…have you been kissed before?" Rin asked blushing furiously.

Sesshomaru smiled, a genuine smile, not a huge smile, but a sweet one, "No Rin, I have never been kissed."

Rin felt herself leaning in, as did Sesshomaru. Rin could feel his breath on her lips when-

"Meow."

Both teenagers jumped apart, blushing like giddy school girls.

`I almost kissed him, wow!'

`Did I almost kiss her? Well, it's actually not so unappealing the thought…'

Trying to think of someway to take the blush of her face she busied herself looking for the source of the `meow'.

"Oh look, it's a kitty," Rin cooed. She walked up to it and picked it up in her arms, "Oh, I just want to take you home with me."

Sesshomaru could smell it was a demon, but kept it to himself, "I'm afraid we can't take it home, no matter how cute it is."

"Oh, pwease Uncle Sesshy?" Rin asked, in a voice he presumed was supposed to be the cat's.

"* sigh * Fine, you're funeral," he said.

"Thank you Sesshy!" Rin said, "Now what do we can you…I know Kirara! Oh, Sango will love you!"

Sango & Miroku

"I'm winning!"

"You wish!"

"Eat my dust, Miroku!"

"What are you talking, about I'm ahead!"

"Not for long!" Sango pressed a complicated string of buttons and her car somehow got turbo jets on the back and finished the last lap in 5 seconds.

"Hey you cheated!"

"All's fair in love and war."

"So which are we?" Miroku gave her a sly look.

Sango smirked sexily at Miroku and walked right up to him and put her hand on his chest. She moved her mouth to his ear so he could feel her hot breathe on his earlobe. He gulped. She whispered one word, "war."

Sango backed away and laughed out loud at his stunned expression.

"Aw, Sango, that's mean," Miroku pouted.

"I never * hehe * said * giggle * I was a nice person!" Sango wiped a tear from her eye.

Miroku sulked, "Come on we got to get back it's 12:55."

Sango got that mischievous glint in her eye, "That's enough time for a rematch."

"You're on."

My longest chappy yet, I think I deserve some reviews! ~_^ Don't forget my earlier threat people! :P