InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Results and Scary Sleepover ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes!…

Hey guys, I'm so sorry! I've been working on this other fic that I'll reveal at a later date, combined with school, in other words I've been a tad busy, but I'm here now!:

Oh and Kitsu Kurasei chill with the hostility:

Look, I like you, really, but I need someone who doesn't put months inbetween updates unless they've abondoned it, they've put up a lengthly haitus, or if they have personal issues that doesn't involve breaking a goddamn nail! I'll still check on this but you BETTER UPDATE SOON!-Kitsu

Wow! Turn down the flames! I have a life too! *cries* Seriously though, sorry I took so long but a nicer review would have worked.

Anyway! People who participated in the last game:

Tamashi-no-Hikari

Dreamfox WindWolf(too lazy)

kasumi the vampire queen

angie!!!

Kitsu Kurasei

Kornychic!

lunar_girl (not logged in XP)

Star Fire Kagome

Thnx u guys, some of you may have noticed that I had 2 sentences, go you guys, can't trick you *hugs*, anyway, today's word is: tittered! Ciao!

Results and Scary Sleepover

~*~*~*~

Before

~*~*~*~

"The scores have been added," Shippo said excitedly, "and I'm proud to say the winners are-"

~*~*~*~

Now

~*~*~*~

"-the females!"

The guys stood there, open mouthed, as if someone had told them that Miroku was really a priest. The girls jumped up and down excitedly, hugging each other in a big, bouncing, giggling victory dance.

"The green team won by exactly 10 points!" Shippo added.

Everyone in the squad with Rin looked at her.

"So if you hadn't won…" Kagome started.

"…Then the guys would have gotten the point." Sango finished.

"Way to go Rin!" Kagome squealed, squeezing Rin excitedly.

Rin looked flushed and slightly embarrassed. She smiled happily, "Guys, stop it."

Rin looked expectantly at Sesshomaru, "Well?"

Sesshomaru looked down at Rin, "You didn't get me."

Rin stuck out her tongue playfully as the girls tittered over their victory, leaving the guys to sulk behind them. The girls just realized before they reached their room that they hadn't relished their triumph to its extent.

"Best there is huh?" Kagome sneered.

"Unbeaten they say," Sango interjected sarcastically.

"Ya, ya, wait till the next game, you're going down," Inuyasha answered cockily then his current situation would allow.

"Hmm, now where have we heard that?" Kagome asked Rin, pretending to be deep in thought.

The girls giggled and entered the Kagome and Inuyasha's room. The guys looked confused (except for the every stoic Sesshomaru) standing in the hallway. They looked at each other as if one of them would know what the girls were doing. Just then Kagome's head popped of the door.

"Oh ya, one more thing, to celebrate your demise, we've decided to hold a scary movie sleepover at the deluxe room," Kagome piped happily.

Miroku ignored the first comment, "What deluxe room?"

Kagome's face looked innocently surprised, "You didn't know? I asked Shippo if we could steal the deluxe room for a night."

"…"

Sango's head emerged next to Kagome's, "From the sound of that I'm thinking them didn't."

Rin's head appeared under the other two girls' head, "We're going to the room in half an hour, grab everything you'll need for tonight."

With that the door closed and the boys were left alone in the hallway, dazed and confused. After several minutes of silence Miroku piped up.

"So who's up for poker?"

"Ya, alright."

"We don't have anything better to do…"

~*~*~*~

Girls

~*~*~*~

"Where's my hairbrush?"

"It's on the dresser Kagome."

"Oh right."

"Kagome can I borrow your lip gloss?"

"For who?" Kagome asked Sango.

"Me! Duh!"

"No I mean why would you need lip gloss for a sleepover? Who's the show for?" Kagome asked slyly.

Sango fiddled with her clothes nervously, "Don't be ridiculous, can't a girl be pretty?"

Kagome gave Sango a wry `I know you better than that look'. Sango chose to ignore it, luckily for her Rin broke the awkward silence.

"I was thinking guys, do we really want to go with pajama pants and long shirts?" Rin asked in seemingly deep thought.

"Oh no," Sango added, "we couldn't do that."

"After all," Kagome finished, "how fun would that be?"

~*~*~*~

Boys

~*~*~*~

"…I see your Oreo and raise you two snicker doodles."

Sesshomaru sighed, this just got weirder and weirder, "I call."

Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sesshomaru all put down their cards. Inuyasha cursed and Sesshomaru glared suspiciously.

"How is it that you always get a royal flush?!" Inuyasha snarled.

Miroku shrugged, "Just lucky I guess."

Miroku used his arms like shovels to put them in his rapidly growing pile of various cookies. Sesshomaru glared at Miroku's arm skeptically, then in one fluid movement grabbed Miroku's shirtsleeve, twisted it painfully, and watched the cards fall out.

Inuyasha glared angrily at the cards, "You cheated!"

Miroku laughed nervously, "Now I'm sure we as sophisticated gentlemen can work this out…"

Miroku closed his eyes as if in meditation then snapped them up to look behind the dog demons, "Look, Rin and Kagome are topless!"

The demons snapped their heads around, eyes searching for the supposed girls, they then realized that they were on the wall side, and Miroku was-

-running away.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE MONK!!!" Inuyasha roared, chasing the grinning monk.

Sesshomaru stayed at the desk, above such trivial things as monk hunting. He looked at the large pile of cookies, examining a chocolate chip.

"Screw it," he mumbled, and glided confidently into the hall to beat the pervertedness out of a certain lech.

~*~*~*~

30 minutes later

~*~*~*~

With the group sufficiently packed and the Miroku sufficiently beaten the group set out to the deluxe room. The girls took excited, sure steps up the stairs to the top level, which was unusual considering most rooms were in the lower levels. On the level right under the top deck the girls stopped. There was one door on the right wall with a crystal knob and silver leafing on the outer rim of the door. The door itself matched the walls surrounding it being a scarlet red hue. The girls approached it cautiously, as if afraid it would break under their fingertips.

"Come one already," Inuyasha growled ignorantly from behind.

Kagome rolled her eyes and hesitantly twisted the knob and gently pushed the door forward.

"Oh kami," Kagome whispered, breathless.

"It's fantastic!" Rin giggled.

"It's beautiful," Sango sighed.

The room was enormous, large enough to have 3 sub-rooms with plenty of space in between, not to mention the closets and bathrooms. The room's walls were made completely of white marble with light purple swirls. The ground was smooth crystal, clear as glass, but beneath the surface a river complete with moving water and real gold fish that sparkled more brilliantly than gold itself. There were 3 king-sized beds, each with identical white-silk blankets and silver-tasseled pillows. Sheer white drapes were currently tied back by gold-tasseled ropes. The second room beyond the bedroom had a huge plasma TV with various game systems and a large black leather couch across from the screen. The guys walked, drooling, over to the massive television in the dark blue room.

"I'm in heaven," Miroku swooned as he hugged the enormous screen.

Sesshomaru traced the television with his eyes, "It is adequate."

"Adequate? Adequate?! We are standing amidst the full glory of the king of all televisions, King Telly the IV, and all you can say is adequate?!" Miroku yelled expectantly.

"…Yes," Sesshomaru answered nonchalantly and watched with a slightly sadistic pleasure as both Inuyasha and Miroku did a pratfall.

The girls having long since gone to let the boys have some `alone time' with their newfound love didn't witness the little skit.

"Wow, they're actually real fish!" Rin exclaimed excitedly.

"Isn't that awesome?" Kagome said from her kneeling position on the ground.

Sango grabbed both girls by the scruff of their shirts and pulled them to their feet, "Ya, sure goldfish, nice, pretty, blah blah, blah. But don't you think we should start on Operation Deflate Ego?"

Rin and Kagome looked at each other confusedly, "What?"

Sango sighed, "Fine, Operation Fuzzy Bunny."

Rin and Kagome smiled, "Oh! That one."

The girls looked at the boys mischeviously.

"This is-"

"Going to be-"

"Fun."

~*~*~*~

Hello guys finally finished! Whew! Sorry it took so long, history homework's a pain, all right, g2g work on my new fic, which I have now deemed In My Secret Heart. It's not up yet, but it will be soon, look for it!

sabriel7