InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Operation Fuzzy Bunny ( Chapter 29 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: If Inuyasha belonged to me, than why would this be called FANfiction?
 
 
*takes off sunglasses and trench coat* Hi guys! *ignores pissed off glares* Ok, so it's been a while, so sue me! *sees lawyer* No, I lied! Don't sue me! I have a good excuse I swear! Ok, so there I was in a lost village of rabid pigmy assassins- *sees skeptical readers* Ok! So the truth is my writing program got broken and my internet is still broken and only works when it wants to. So there's the truth, plus I was furiously thinking of new twists in the plot!…Ok fine! I FORGOT the plot. You happy?! *sigh* But I'm here now aren't I? So just be happy…or whatever…
 
Also, my friend i-want-to-hug-you515 has a new fic out. It's her first so please go read and review. It has original characters and it's a good story to read for humor and an interesting plot. Her pairings are with original characters though so if you don't like that kind of stuff be nice in reviewing. She takes CONSTRUCTIVE criticism well though so don't be afraid she'll kill you. (Though she probably could -.-`) So GO SEE IT! It's called Forgotten Magic.
 
Ok so thanks to all the people who participated in that game that was forever ago! You know the one where the word was tittered? So here are all me loyal reviewers/players!:
 
i-want-to-hug-you515 (who's just catching up)
 
kasumi the vampire queen
 
your bestest-best friend,,,angie! you didn't know?!? *sob*
 
Akiraton
 
Kitsu Kurasei  
 
orb (n.o)
 
Star Fire Kagome
 
Dreamfox WindWolf
 
Kornychic (not logged in)
 
Did I mention how much I love you guys?
 
Anyway, today's word is slack jaw. Enjoy!
 
 
Operation Fuzzy Bunny
 
Kagome, Rin, and Sango sauntered slowly into the `Boys Room'. The room with the obscenely large television. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Miroku turned away from the television to glance their way-
 
-and their jaws dropped.
 
 
Rin was wearing a sunshine yellow nightdress. Even though the end of it only just barely reached her knees, it emanated innocence. Her hair was pulled back in a yellow bow and there was a matching bow around her waist. Sango's outfit was all black. She wore black silk mini-shorts with black silk belly-shower shirt. She had a silver belly chain around her navel that accented her silver earrings. Kagome had a light blue cotton shorts that showed less leg than Sango's but showed more hip. Her shirt was surprisingly, a light blue halter top with mock diamond on it, like her shorts.
 
 
“…Well?” Sango asked, amused.
 
“…Are you actually going to sleep in that?” Inuyasha interjected.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes, “No we just decided to see if you approved, oh mighty masters.”
 
Rin giggled, “From the looks on their faces, me thinkies they more than approve.”
 
“Faces?” Sango asked, “I think more than their faces give that away.” She stared at Miroku.
 
Miroku laughed nervously, “I don't know what you're talking about.”
 
Sango rolled her eyes, “If you keep that up I'm sleeping with Kagome and Rin tonight.”
 
Inuyasha smirked, “Sango, I don't think that mental image is helping.”
 
“Anyway,” Kagome interrupted before things turned…well…nasty, “what were you guys doing before we came in?”
 
Inuyasha hurriedly grabbed the remote and turned off the TV before the girls could notice, “Um….nothing…”
 
Kagome stared at Inuyasha skeptically, “You wouldn't have been doing anything I wouldn't approve of now, would you?”
 
Sesshomaru smirked, “Inuyasha, I had no idea she had you trained.”
 
“Sesshy-weshy,” Rin sauntered over innocently, “you wouldn't have participated in anything naughty would you?”
 
Sesshomaru just looked away crossly.
 
“Lets just see shall we?” Sango snatched the remote from Miroku fingers and switched the TV on.
 
The girls stared in horror as the most disturbing images they had ever witnessed were played on screen.
 
“I love you, you love me, we're a happy family…”
 
“My eyes, me eyes!” Sango ran screaming out of the room.
 
Kagome and Rin just sat there, slack jaw, dumbstruck, twitching.
 
“It's not what you think!” Inuyasha broke the horrified silence.
 
“He made us do it!” Miroku pointed accusingly at Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru looked disgustedly at the two younger boys, “It was either this or `My Little Pony'.”
 
“Lies!” Miroku shouted, “All lies!”
 
Kagome, Rin, and the suddenly appearing Sango started laughing hysterically, “Why don't you guys pick up what's left of your shattered-”
 
“-pride?” Kagome asked.
 
“-ego?” Rin helped.
 
“-dignity.” Sango finished, “We'll be waiting in the room with the beds.”
 
“You mean the bedroom?” Rin asked.
 
“Yes,” Sango said, “but I figured if I said it that way Miroku would just leave his dignity and follow us.”
 
“Miroku has dignity?” Kagome asked.
 
The girls laughed all the way back to the bedroom.
 
When the girls were gone the boys huddled together quickly.
 
“Now is the perfect time to put phase 1 of `Operation Fuzzy Bunny' into action,” Inuyasha said.
 
Sesshomaru sighed, “And why exactly was it called that?”
 
Miroku shrugged, “I recommended `Operation Pervy Monk' and `Code Miroku's Hot' but some people voted no…”
 
~*~*~*~
 
The girls giggled softly in their little circle of secrecy. They hurriedly hushed as they heard the guys confident foot falls.
 
“What done already?” Kagome asked without turning around, “it seems like it'd take you guys long-”
 
They turned around and nearly drooled.
 
All of them…in…boxers…
 
All of them had their muscles in plain view, from abs to biceps, perfectly displayed.
 
(A/N Hold on…too…much…sexiness…can't…think…straig ht…*takes cold shower* Much better.)
 
“Were you saying something Kagome?” Miroku asked.
 
Kagome hurriedly tried to recover, “ I was just absking-asking if you'd pecked-up,-picked up-crap!”
 
“What Kagome is trying to say is that she saw this nifty little game we grabbed in the ahem “entertainment room” and was wondering if you wanted to play it.”
 
Sango was holding up a videogame called “Uber Violent Killing Spree Massacre of Champions Volume VI”. The guys looked surprised.
 
“Funny, we were just going to ask you,” Inuyasha stated.
 
“Do you even know how to play this?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
The girls shared a secret glance. “We dabbled, once or twice,” Rin said uncertainly.
 
“Inuyasha here, is going to crush you,” Miroku smiled, “He is undefeated.”
 
“Except, of course, when I played,” Sesshomaru added tonelessly.
 
“One time,” Inuyasha argued, “You beat me one time!”
 
“I only played one time,” Sesshomaru smiled sardonically.
 
“In that case,” Sango added, “Let's make this interesting.”
 
Rin looked surprised over at Sango, “Um…Sango?”
 
Miroku rose to the bate, “How so?”
 
Sango smiled at her two partners in crime, “I say we make a bet.”
 
“Sango,” Rin whispered, “are you sure this is a good idea?”
 
“We're listening,” Miroku smirked
 
Sango ignored Rin, “If we win, you are our servants for a day, you do whatever we want.”
 
“And if we win?” Sesshomaru asked, getting interested.
 
“Than we are your servants for a day, we will be at you mercy. Deal?”
 
“Sango, what are you doing?” Rin asked alarmed.
 
“Deal,” Inuyasha said with finality.
 
“You're going to be sorry you did that,” Miroku said happily, “I have all kinds of stuff for you to do Sango.”
 
“We'll see,” Sango said in a voice like thunder before an approaching storm, “We'll see.”
 
~*~*~*~
 
Slowly, with direct deliberation, Miroku slid the tiny silver disk that was “Uber Violent Killing Spree Massacre of Champions Volume VI” into the PS2. They chose a `Versus Mode' where they fought against each other and the matches were determined by process of elimination. The first match was Rin versus Sesshomaru. Rin had chosen the toughest looking girl she could find. The girl wore army clothes and dog tags and had her hair pulled up in a tight bun. Sesshomaru had chosen a guy with the white karate robes and black belt of a trained fighter. His character was bald except for a long braid that started at the base of his head.
 
“Ready, fight!” the videogame voice said.
 
Rin's character immediately started kicking and punching as Rin pounded furiously at random buttons. Sesshomaru's character, who was out of range for these hits, just stood quietly, waiting, as Rin inched her way over with kick after furious kick. Finally, just as Rin's character came in range, Sesshomaru jumped over the army girl's head and landed a kick on his way down. Rin's character face planted and started to get back up. Sesshomaru's guy was there before the cadet got up. He taped 3 buttons in quick succession and landed a serious blow on the dog-tagged chick.
 
Once again Rin's character fell forward. Sesshomaru's guy moved in again, but this time Rin was ready. She tapped a button and the character sprung into the air and punched the karate guy in the side. Sesshomaru recover quickly and hit Rin's girl 5 times before she hit the ground. Rin was 1 hit away fro loosing. The character got up slowly and punched at the braided wonder. Sesshomaru deflected the punch and hit Rin's fighter with one swift kick. The military women groaned once than fell over.
 
“K.O. Player 2 wins!” the game said.
 
“Oh, girls, I like my pillows extra fluffy,” Miroku grinned.
 
“It's not over yet,” Kagome said, “This is not even close to over.”
 
~*~*~*~
 
WAY to short for my liking but better I get this to you sooner than ruin the dramatic tension by continuing…right? REVIEW!