InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Operation Fuzzy Bunny Commences ( Chapter 30 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I wonder if there really are people out there that look for people who don't put a disclaimer. *looks around* EAT MY FIERY FURY!
 
Hello my faithful reviewers/readers! *looks around sees that the numbers have decreased* *sigh* I knew this would happen. Sorry it took so long to update (again) and I know you guys must be pretty sick of my apologies. But if I could just get rid of my creepy grandpa who lives in the basement I'd be set. (Seriously that's true) So anyway, I loves yas all for staying, you rock! And a special thanks to anyone who reviewed my friends story "Forgotten Magic" I loves you guys even mores!
 
Anyway winners of the last game are:
 
a crazed fan  
 
i-want-to-hug-you515 (not logged in)
 
angie-chan!!
 
kornychic
 
If I missed you I'm sorry, I'll get ya next time, thanx for playing!
 
Today's word is riveted! Enjoy
 
Operation Fuzzy Bunny Commences
 
"Ready, fight!"
 
Sango's character, an agile girl ninja in a skin tight black leather outfit, immediately began the fight, she punched, kicked, jumped, did outrageous combos and still managed to not slip or get hit.
 
Miroku's character, a large muscled man with red tatoos, was strong but slow, he punched, missed, blocked to slow, fell backward. Sango's character was on min like lightning. Sango punched a series of buttons and broke Miroku's characters arm.
 
"Way to go, Sango!" Rin yelled.
 
"Shh, you'll break her concentration," Kagome muttered.
 
Sure enough, as soon as Rin screamed Sango gave Miroku the second he needed. Miroku grinned, furiously punching at the buttons. Soon all Miroku needed was on more hit. Sango jumped and rolled, causing Miroku's character to overbalance and fall. Sango's girl jumped on his back and twisted his neck.
 
"K.O. Player 1 wins!"
 
Kagome and Rin shrieked and grabbed Sango. Sango smiled triumphantly.
 
"It's not won yet Kagome," Sango said and looked at Kagome pleadingly. Kagome immediately sobered up and grabbed the conroller.
 
"What was that Miroku?" Inuyasha sneered.
 
Miroku looked defensive, "You try concentrating with a girl in skintight leather jumping around."
 
"Forget it," Sesshomaru said, "You think you can do better Inuyasha? Prove it."
 
Inuyasha glared at Sesshomaru and snatched the controller out of Miroku's hand, "Let's do this."
 
~*~*~*~
 
"Ready, fight!"
 
Inuyasha's character, a male fighter with black pants, no shirt, and wild red hair, started the fight by aiming a flying kick at Kagome's character. Kagome's girl had a red kimono and hair done up in the way of a geisha. Kagome's character blocked Inuyasha's characters kick. Inuyasha punched, and again Kagome blocked. Again and again all Kagome's character did was block.
 
"Hit me already," Inuyasha said in frustration.
 
"Hit him Kagome," Sango urged.
 
Kagome's eyes stayed riveted to the screen waiting for something.
 
Suddenly, Sesshomaru spoke, "Inuyasha, stop."
 
"What? Are you crazy?!" Inuyasha yelled, still furiously hitting buttons.
 
"You have to stop, or else she'll-"
 
Too late.
 
Kagome's character unleashed a volatile attack, one which the Inuyasha's character had no defense against. A wave of energy fueled by anger hit Inuyasha's character head on. Inuyasha's character immediately fell over.
 
"K.O. Player 1 wins!"
 
The girls huddled together and laughed happily. Inuyasha stared dumbstruck at the television.
 
"King Telly the IV! You have betrayed us!" Miroku wined.
 
"Wha...How?" Inuyasha asked numbly.
 
"It's 'Anger of the Geisha' a secret move that only people who have finished the game would know. It's an attack that is fueled by impact. Usually that means that the geisha would have to take about as many hits as it would to take to K.O. her. Kagome seems to have figured out that taking a significant number of hits with a block shield up will do the same thing," Sesshomaru explained, rubbing his temples as if he were explaining a simple subject to a problem child.
 
"But you said you guys hadn't really played this before," Inuyasha said.
 
"Did I?" Kagome played coy, "Must have slipped my mind."
 
"Nevertheless, it seems we have won," Sango said happily.
 
"No you didn't, you cheated," Miroku said.
 
"No we didn't, we just said we hadn't played it often," Kagome said.
 
"Which is true, Kagome beat it in a day," Sango smiled.
 
"Now that's not cheating, that's not even bad. And certainly not as bad as taking a bet that would take advantage of 3 poor girls' naivety." Rin said thoughtfully.
 
The boys huffed and pouted.
 
~*~*~*~
 
"Oh Inuyasha!" Kagome called.
 
Inuyasha shuffled in, grumbling and looking cross.
 
"Don't be like that Inuyasha, smile! We're having fun!" Kagome laughed.
 
Inuyasha growled and showed one of his sharp fangs. Kagome's breath caught for a second before she recovered. The phone rang and Kagome scrambled accross the bed to pick it up.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Kagome, are you ready?" Sango asked in her most regal queen voice.
 
"Yes," Kagome responded in kind, "Me and my uh...," she paused and looked at Inuyasha, "...guest will be there shortly."
 
"Very good, tata!"
 
"Pip pip."
 
"Why do you gotta stay stupid stuff like that?" Inuyasha asked gruffly.
 
"All in good fun," Kagome responded, "Let's go their waiting."
 
~*~*~*~
 
Sango entered Rin and Sesshomaru's Room. Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, and Rin all sat at a wooden table.
 
"Sango, dear," Kagome said, "Won't you sit down?"
 
Sango smiled, "Don't mind if I do."
 
At which point all the girls burst out in hysterical giggles for each guy was wearing a giant pink bunny costume.
 
"This is just sick and wrong!" Miroku pointed one adorably fuzzy paw at the girls.
 
"Where do you guys have the time to come up with this stuff?" Inuyasha asked in a confused tone of voice.
 
"And more importantly," Sesshomaru added, "Where did you get the costumes?"
 
"Sh-Sh-Shippo!" Kagome said in between giggles.
 
"After we told him what they were for," Sango paused to laugh some more, "He was more than happy to help!"
 
All the girls laughed again.
 
"I'll kill that fox," Inuyasha snarled.
 
"No you won't," Sesshomaru growled, "Not before me."
 
"Ok, ok," Rin said, trying to calm down, "On to the party."
 
All the guys groaned.
 
"Do we have to?" Miroku wined.
 
"Yes," Sango grinned sardonically.
 
~*~*~*~
 
"More tea Kagome?"
 
"Thank you Rin, how about you Mr. Fuzzicans?"
 
Inuyasha just crossed his arms and scowled.
 
"No? How about you Mr. Fluffiwupicans?"
 
Sesshomaru chose not to answer.
 
"Guys, you should try the lemon squares!" Miroku said through a mouthful of lemon.
 
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha stared in horror of what their friend had become.
 
"Seriously! And what is this?" Miroku tapped one furry finger on the side of his teacup.
 
"Earl Grey tea," Rin answered.
 
"Ya, that!" Miroku said, "If you think about it, the name sounds kinda cool, 'Earl Grey'."
 
Miroku bit animatedly into an orange brownie then looked up at his horrified friends.
 
"What?"
 
~*~*~*~
 
"I don't see what the big deal was," Miroku complained as his friends hurriedly walked away from him.
 
"The big deal was that you were dressed up in a giant bunny costume and ate lemon squares and drank tea and enjoyed it!" Inuyasha spouted in disgust.
 
Miroku frowned, "You know in Britain you're considered cultured if you drink tea and eat crumpets and stuff."
 
"Ya well the day they start wearing bunny costumes tell me." Inuyasha barked.
 
"You're one to talk, this never would have happened if you had won Inuyasha," Sesshomaru said emotionlessly.
 
"Shut up."
 
~*~*~*~
 
"Just a few more adjustments and our plan will be complete," Kagura said.
 
"I just need to collect a bit more information," Kamira added.
 
"When they get back their in for one hell of a surprise," Kikyo added evilly.
 
~*~*~*~
 
You forgot about their insidious little plot didn't you? hehe *rides away on a horse with no name* REVIEW!