InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cat and Mouse ❯ Challanged ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: hey peoples. I'm feeling much better now and Aurora and Kyle are back.

Kyle: Hi.

Aurora: So did you miss us?

Me: No but I did get a lot of typing done. Anyway since I really want to finish this story, I'm going to skip the mindless banter and get on with the story. Ok have fun with the newest chapter of The Plan.

Disclaimer: Ok, just look at the word disclaimer. The prefix dis- mean not or don't or something like that. If you put it together with claimer then it means that I don't own Inuyasha. It's all a matter of figuring this out.

*

Kagura had just finished lecturing Naraku on the basics of a good evil laugh, and at the moment had completely forgotten about Kagome. After about an hour, "And that's how you determine whether or not you have a sucky laugh," could be heard from Naraku's castle.

Naraku sighed heavily, "Are you quite done yet Kagura. Do you want to know the plan or don't you?" Kagura nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"Ok, here's what I thought. We must severe the girls trust in Inuyasha. And I have the perfect idea!" He whispered the rest I her ear. Kagura's mouth twisted into a wryly smile. `This is going to be fun,' she thought.

------

"Miroku, we have to get Kagome back. We have no idea what that vile snake is doing to her," Sango said worriedly.

"And we will Sango, but we need a plan first," Miroku soothed, "But Sango I do believe this has scared our hanyou friend more than we can even imagine." Sango nodded and looked toward the window. Outside Inuyasha was sitting in his tree sulking.

`How could I have let this happen? I was supposed to protect her!' Inuyasha thought angrily. He began to grip the hilt of the Tetsusaiga tightly.

He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't sense the figure that was sneaking up on him. "Oh Inuyasha," yelled a voice. Inuyasha snapped out of his thought, and growled deeply.

"KAGURA! Where's Kagome?"

"I'm not about to tell you, but I will say if you ever want to see her again meet me in the forest. My master says a small test is in order."

"Why you………," he said harshly.

"Be there, I'll be waiting. Inuyasha jumped out of his tree and followed after Kagura astutely. `I've got to get her back, I don't know what I'll do without her' Inuyasha thought.