InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Air ❯ A Gentle Touch ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

-----------------------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Air. Originally posted August 27, 2011.

Title: A Gentle Touch
By Air #5 Caress
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Genre: Romance
Universe: Post Canon
Word Count: 197
Summary: Inuyasha explains his reaction.
Warnings: None.
---------------------------------


Inuyasha watched as Kagome bit her lip nervously, confusion over his reaction to her playful words written all over her face. Slowly, he reached out a hand and cupped her face, gently caressing her cheek. He breathed a small sigh of relief when she leaned into his touch as he gently wiped the frown from her face.

Kagome leaned into his hand, eyes briefly closing as she enjoyed the gentle touch before snapping open to lock onto his own golden orbs. She was still confused about his reaction to her playful teasing but that confusion was quickly swept away by the intense emotions that his gaze invoked in her. She couldn't tear her gaze away if she wanted to, and she never wanted to.

Inuyasha continued to stare into her eyes before he began to speak, still maintaining eye contact. “Why would I make a wish? I have everything I want. My wish has already come true.” He caressed her cheek again, subtly explaining his words.

Kagome's breath caught as his meaning became clear. “Inuyasha?” she asked softly.

Slowly he leaned forward and their lips met in a gentle but brief caress of their own.



Converting /tmp/php0jF7xN to /dev/stdout