InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Land ❯ Trapped Alone in the Dark ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

---------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Land. Originally posted June 28, 2011.

Title: Trapped Alone in the Dark
By Land #7 Buried Alive
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Genre: General/Adventure
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 250
Summary: As the ceiling collapses Kagome is trapped, separated from Inuyasha. How will she get out of this?
Warnings: None
---------------------------

As the rocks began to fall around her Kagome knew she should run. Run to the exit. Run to Inuyasha. Run to safety. Everything in her screamed to run to Inuyasha and she would be safe. But she couldn't think. Full of fear, her protector, her safety seemed too far away. Instead, she let the fear guide her actions and she pressed herself as far into the wall as she could. Finding a small recess in the wall, she pressed herself into it, curling up into a ball in an effort to protect herself from the falling debris.

“Inuyasha,” she whimpered, feeling several, thankfully small, rocks bounce off her arms and back. A few managed to glance off her head and she wrapped her arms tighter around it in protection.

Finally the noise stopped. Kagome warily unwrapped her arms from around her head and gasped. It was pitch black but she could tell that she was trapped. Carefully feeling around, she found that rocks and dirt surrounded her. She had no room to move, if it hadn't been for the small ledge above her she would have been crushed. Her small movements caused the rocks nearest her to shift and she cried out as they tumbled towards her before stopping.

“Inuyasha,” she whimpered again. “Please, help me.” She was buried alive. Kagome tried not to panic but as she sat there alone in the dark she found herself gasping for breath. And then she knew no more.



Converting /tmp/phpPsAPNU to /dev/stdout