InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Sea ❯ Needing to See Her ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

-----------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Sea. Originally posted July 30, 2011.


Title: Needing to See Her
By Sea #1 Thirst
Author: ananova
Rating: K
Genre: General/Romance
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 302
Summary: A sudden need to see Kagome brings Inuyasha to her time. What will he discover?
-------------------------

Inuyasha fidgeted and glanced at the well once more. Unable to keep himself away any longer he looked around for anyone watching before leaping into the well and allowing the magic to transport him into the future.

He sighed as his feet touched the ground. He didn't know why he couldn't go long without Kagome's presence. Inuyasha knew that she would return to him but he felt restless and irritated without her. It was as if he had gone without water for too long and seeing Kagome was the only way to quench his thirst. He didn't want to think about why he felt that way, instead insisting it was the need to complete their mission driving him.

Shaking his head to clear it, he exited the well-house. Knowing Kagome was likely already at her 'skool' he swiftly headed in that direction without alerting anyone to his presence. 'Better if no-one knows I'm here' he told himself as he leaped across the rooftops. He just needed to see her, make sure that she was alright, no need for her to know he was keeping tabs on her.

He paused in confusion upon reaching his destination. The students were all outside and there were several long, yellow metal contraptions that Kagome called 'aw-toe-mow-beels' present. At some unknown signal everyone began to board the transports. Inuyasha swiftly found Kagome as she made her way to one of the metal contraptions. His eyes narrowed. 'Keh! No way am I letting her go in one of those things without me.' He leaped down and landed without a sound on the roof of the transport she had boarded. Fortunately, the roof was high enough that he would go unnoticed. His claws dug into the metal as the transport began to move and he settled in to wait.



Converting /tmp/phpF9iIXD to /dev/stdout