InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny Movie Madness: June - Comedy ❯ Forbidden Interruptions ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Originally posted to Challenge Destiny on June 19, 2012 for Movie Madness June: Comedy/Romantic Comedy.

Title: Forbidden Interruptions
Prompt Name/Prompt List/Ficlet # : The Forbidden Kingdom – June - #11
Author: ananova
Rating: M
Genre: Admin's Genre- Comedy/Romantic Comedy
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 468
Summary: A prank lands Inuyasha in hot water. He might as well enjoy the view before he dies. The following entry is also related to this one.
Warnings: Nudity, Slight Innuendo and OOCness. Rated to be on the safe side.

------------------------


“Hey Miroku, watch this,” Shippou said slyly. “Inuyasha?” Miroku looked up from his conversation with Sango.

“What do you want brat?” The hanyou asked grumpily from where he was waiting for Kagome to return from her bath.

“Fetch!” The kitsune reared his arm back and threw.

The hanyou's eyes widened as they locked onto the bouncing ball and he instinctively began chasing it around the campsite, to the amusement of his friends. But the thing was slippery and managed to keep escaping his grip before it bounced between a few trees. He growled and gave chase.

“Get back here you little-” Now it was a matter of pride. No way a little bouncing ball was going to get the best of him!

He saw the ball bouncing, watched its arc, then leaped. “Got ya!” he cried in victory, before his leap continued to carry him forward and he landed with a splash. There was a shriek as he submerged and he felt a sinking sensation that had nothing to do with the hot water he was submerged in. 'This is the hot spring Kagome was bathing in.'

He debated staying down there but decided it was better to face the inevitable. He rose, his head jerking out of the water with a splash.

“Inuyasha!”

He cringed, automatically turning to face her. He froze staring. This was the forbidden kingdom, the sight he was not supposed to see. Kagome stood there, hands on her hips, naked as the day she was born.

“What do you think you are doing?!”

'Well if I'm gonna die anyway, I might as well enjoy the view,' he mused, deciding against averting his gaze.

Kagome noticed his look and realized her state of dress. She blushed but rather than covering up, she simply sat back down, giving the hanyou an eyeful in the process. “You know, if you wanted to join me you should have just said so.”

“W-what?” He gaped at her. Where were the osuwaris, the yells of condemnation?

“I did tell you that you needed a bath.” She winked and reached out, her hand closing his gaping mouth with a click.

That did it, the hanyou fainted dead away.

Kagome giggled as she looked at his inert form. “Now fair is fair,” she mused as she reached for the ties to his clothes. “I wonder what he'll say when he wakes up and sees the make-over I'm going to give him.” She cackled evilly as she planned her revenge and reached for her bag. Sitting him wasn't going to be punishment enough for encroaching on her bath time. This was her happy place, her own private kingdom. He would learn not to interrupt her private time or else!