InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny Movie Madness: June - Comedy ❯ Payback is a... ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Originally posted to Challenge Destiny on June 20, 2012 for Movie Madness June: Comedy/Romantic Comedy.

Title: Payback is a...
Prompt Name/Prompt List/Ficlet # : Jaws – June - #12
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Genre: Admin's Genre- Comedy/Romantic Comedy
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 647
Summary: Kagome's revenge on Inuyasha. Follows the previous entry in this collection, Forbidden Interruptions.
Warnings: Language, OOCness.

---------------------

Inuyasha groaned as he came to. “What hit me?” he wondered. His ears twitched as he heard Kagome laughing nearby. “What's so funny wench?”

“Nothing, snort.”

He frowned before his eyes widened as the memory of recent events returned to him. His head snapped to the side and he was disappointed to find Kagome already dressed. He frowned again. 'Doesn't feel like she sat me. Was she just waiting for to wake up? But she doesn't look angry.' No, instead of an angry scowl, Kagome was smirking at him and trying not to laugh.

It was at that moment as he attempted to figure out what was going on that he realized his state of dress. “Gah!” his hands immediately clamped in front of him. “Where are my clothes?!” He flushed bright red.

Kagome started laughing again. “Fair is fair,” she told him with a wicked smile. “You saw me naked so I returned the favor. At least I left you your fundoshi.”

“Give me back my damn clothes!”

“Nope, go find them.”

“Grr.” Inuyasha launched into a stream of invective and expletives. But Kagome simply stood there, that same smirk on her face.

“What is going on here?” Came Sango's voice as she and the others appeared. “We can hear the commotion all the way from camp.” She stopped dead, staring.

Miroku, Shippou on his shoulder, ran into her back. “Why did you stop Sango?” He followed her gaze. Jaws dropped as they all stared at Inuyasha.

Finally, they broke down laughing. “T-that's a good color for you Inuyasha,” Shippou gasped between his laughter.

“What the fuck are you lot laughing about?!” Inuyasha scowled angrily at them.

“Y-you don't know?” Miroku managed to ask.

“I didn't just remove your clothes,” Kagome said with a wicked smirk. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a mirror and tossed it to him. “Take a look for yourself.”

Inuyasha frowned at her before glancing into the mirror briefly. He froze, his eyes locked onto the image. His face was painted worse than a geisha's and his hair had pink streaks running through it.“Aaah!” he shrieked, his voice going unnaturally high. “Y-you Bitch! What the fuck did you do to me?!”

Kagome couldn't hold her laughter at bay any longer. “T-that's w-what you g-get for interrupting m-my b-bath!”

“Fix it!” he shouted, horrified.

“M-most of it is easy enough for you to wash away,” she told him as her laughter began to calm.

Inuyasha jumped back into the hot spring and began frantically scrubbing at his face before noticing the paint on his claws and scrubbing those as well. He sighed in relief when he looked in the mirror and saw his face was clear before noticing his hair still contained pink streaks. “Why isn't it coming out of my hair?!”

“I said most. The hair is a reminder of why you shouldn't interrupt my bath uninvited. It should fade away in a few days.”

“Days?! Should?!” The hanyou was apoplectic with rage.

“Consider it a warning, I could have made it permanent,” Kagome told him, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

He quieted instantly. “Fine,” he grumbled before shoving past the others and heading back to camp, his eyes peeled for his clothes.

“Very nice work, Kagome-sama,” Miroku praised.

Kagome gave him a look. “You can consider it a warning as well. I won't be so merciful to you if I catch you spying on me when I'm bathing.”

He sobered. “I understand.” He quickly followed Inuyasha back to camp.

“So where has this wicked streak been hiding,” Sango asked, still giggling slightly.

Kagome smiled. “I just couldn't resist.” Laughing, they followed the men back to camp.