InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Change of Heart - A Sesshoumaru & Inuyasha Story ❯ Aggressive Inuyasha ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
If I owned them, there would be a hell of a lot more of this going on in the anime. Guess that tells you who owns who. XD
I WISH I was making money off of this. Sadly, I am not.
*****
THIS IS YAOI-INSCEST! IF YOU DON’T LIKE THIS KIND OF THING, THEN DON’T READ IT. FLAMES WILL BE HAPPILY IGNORED.
**********
A/N: Sesshoumaru tries something he never has before. ;)


Chapter 18 – Aggressive Inuyasha


They walked along the cliffs for a while in silence, until Sesshoumaru stopped at one point on the cliff near a gigantic tree. “This is my favorite spot here. I often come to this place to simply sit and think,” he explained. “Would you like to sit down?”

“Sure,” Inuyasha replied. He noticed it was near the end of the cliff, but close to the balcony off of Sesshoumaru’s room.

Under the large tree, whose branches hung over the edge of the cliff, they stretched out their legs and sat shoulder to shoulder, simply enjoying the soft breeze coming up the cliffs and the sounds of the ocean below.

Sesshoumaru’s thoughts were filled with the young man next to him. He wanted so badly to touch him again, but he did not want to push him too hard and drive him away. So he waited, and controlled himself and his Youki.

Staring at the stars, Inuyasha was thinking very similar thoughts. Since that afternoon, and the pleasure he’d found with Sesshoumaru, it was much easier to think about someday being his mate. He did wonder why Sesshoumaru didn’t try to touch him again now.

‘Maybe he’s waiting for me to do it this time? I’ve never been one to be submissive, but I’ve acted like it so far. Maybe he’d want me to be the aggressor at times?’ With this hopeful thought in mind, he turned towards the Demon Lord.

Very slowly, he brought his hand up to Sesshoumaru’s face. He softly caressed his cheek, his sword-callused fingertips whispering along the sensitive stripes. Sesshoumaru’s eyes widened at the touch as he could not help but let out a soft moan…he had not had his stripes touched in many years, and he could not remember ever having them feel this sensitive. He leaned into the touch, and Inuyasha continued.

He added to his soft stroking of the Youkai’s stripes by using his other hand to caress the stripes on his right wrist. Again, Sesshoumaru could not hold back a soft moan and he turned to look fully at his brother. Inuyasha met his gaze and felt as if he’d been ensnared, but in the best way possible.

Falling into golden eyes for long moments, they lost themselves in each other. Slowly reaching out, one with unsure but excited hands and the other in near desperation, they pulled the other closer until their lips met finally, and neither could say who had moved towards whom. It did not matter. They were too busy devouring each other.

Gently at first, tongues teased. Hands caressed. Breath mingled. However, Sesshoumaru was too much an alpha, and it had been far too long, for him to leave it so gentle. He quickly took control of the kiss, sinking his tongue into his brother’s hot mouth, stealing his breath, and then giving him air from his own lungs.

When they both finally needed air, they broke apart slightly, both panting heavily, and regarded each other for a moment that seemed suspended in time. Finally, holding Sesshoumaru’s gaze Inuyasha spoke.

“May I touch you?” he asked softly.

Sesshoumaru’s eyes widened and his body tensed with anticipation. He had certainly not expected that question.

He opened his mouth to answer and no sound came out. He had to find his voice first, but when he did, he said, “Of course, Otouto. You may always touch me. I have asked you to be my mate, and in my mind, my body is yours to touch. I would like it very much if you did,” Sesshoumaru replied, blushing lightly at his vocal lapse, as well as his tendency to over-talk things on the incredibly rare occasions when he was flustered.

Did I just render Sesshoumaru speechless?!?’ Inuyasha wondered as he gave himself a mental pat-on-the-back. ‘If I did, that has to be the only time that’s ever happened to him.’ That and Sesshoumaru’s words gave Inuyasha a boost of confidence, although Sesshoumaru could clearly see he was still nervous even as he smiled at his reply.

“I… I want to touch you, please you, but I don’t really know what I’m doing. Ya’ know? Ah…just…” Inuyasha stuttered, looking away in embarrassment.

“Inuyasha…?” Sesshoumaru interrupted, waiting for the boy to look at him.

The Hanyou raised his eyes reluctantly, still embarrassed. “Yeah?”

“You know what you enjoy, yes? You know what you liked when I touched you? I would enjoy it immensely if you would do any of those things to me,” Sesshoumaru explained.

Inuyasha’s youthful eyes widened considerably before he gave Sesshoumaru a shy but excited smile. “Yeah, I guess I do know ‘what to do’, don’t I? I don’t have to over-think it so much, that’s what you’re tryin’ to tell me?”

“Exactly, Little Brother,” Sesshoumaru grinned, reaching for Inuyasha, pulling him towards him for another kiss.

As their lips met again, Inuyasha’s eyes closed in pleasure. This time, though, he decided to be the aggressor. He brought his hands up to tangle in Sesshoumaru’s hair, pulling him in even tighter, and framing his face with his hands. Gently touching the Youkai’s stripes made the Lord gasp, and it was enough that Inuyasha was able to get his tongue into Sesshoumaru’s mouth.

In an instant, he was savoring the heavenly taste of his brother. ‘Kami, he tastes amazing. The closest I can come is like lightning and rain and spicy-cinnamon. And wow, his tongue is curling around mine! Holy shit!’

Inuyasha returned the earlier favor to Sesshoumaru, mapping every fang, tasting every corner of his mouth. As he did, the Demon Lord was amazed at how he felt, his only desire while having Inuyasha kiss him this way was to lay back and submit to the young man. So he did. Submitting to a partner for the first time in his life, he lay back in the grass, pulling Inuyasha over him, wrapping his arms around the Hanyou. He found he was definitely looking forward to whatever Inuyasha would think of to do.

Kissing him still, Inuyasha brought one hand down to touch the Demon’s chest through his heavy layers of silk clothing. Very quickly deciding that it was in the way, he moved to work on his obi; snarling a little at the confusing knot he encountered.

Before he could do more, Sesshoumaru reached to untie it himself. He did not want Inuyasha slicing it open; it was, after all, the one the boy had sewn for him, and his favorite. Once done, he tossed it up to wrap around the back of Inuyasha’s neck, using it to pull him in even tighter.

Inuyasha growled in pleasure, dragging his hand under Sesshoumaru’s kimono and juban, finally feeling his hot, hard muscled chest. Remembering the things Sesshoumaru had done to him, he reached for his nipples first. Gently dragging his fingers over one had the Youkai gasping, jerking under his hands. It gave Inuyasha even more confidence. Next, he pinched it, rolling it between his fingers, causing Sesshoumaru to cry out in pleasure.

Inuyasha moved down, licking and nipping at Sesshoumaru’s jawline and neck, while continuing his assault on his chest, greatly enjoying the sounds the Demon Lord made. Sesshoumaru arched his head back, baring his neck to Inuyasha, and he hardened even further at the sight of his powerful brother’s submission. He dragged his hand lower, gently scraping his claws over Sesshoumaru’s stomach, as the Lord gasped at the touches he was receiving.

‘Kami, have I ever been this hard? And from him only touching and kissing me, no less!’ Sesshoumaru thought to himself. He was certainly very experienced, with both males and females, but none had made him react this way, especially with only simple touches. He was weak with passion, but he found the strength to raise his hand and push Inuyasha’s hand down further, eager for the teasing to stop and more serious touches to begin.

Feeling his hand dragged roughly to the waist of Sesshoumaru’s hakama turned him on considerably. He was eager too, so he reached for the ties to his hakama and soon had the garment down low on Youkai’s hips. He raised his head to look and his eyes widened at Sesshoumaru’s size. Licking his lips, a sight that had Sesshoumaru groaning, Inuyasha reached for his brother’s length.

‘Ahh, just thinking of having his lips wrapped around me… No, no, I will not push him. He will only do what he thinks of to do. We have plenty of time to explore things between us,’ Sesshoumaru thought; and then all thoughts scattered as he felt Inuyasha’s hand wrap around him.

Gentle strokes at first, just as he’d do to himself, to spread the pre-come around so it would be nice and slick. Then firmer strokes, like he knew he himself enjoyed. Watching Sesshoumaru arch and thrust into his hand only made Inuyasha want to do more, whatever he needed to do, to send him into the same mindless ecstasy he had experienced earlier this day.

Changing his strokes, firmer at times, then more gentle; then roughly dragging his palm down the large vein and caressing the full testicles below. Lightly squeezing them had Sesshoumaru moaning. Using only the very tips of his claws, Inuyasha very gently dragged them back up, then he gripped the large staff tightly again. Sesshoumaru continued to thrust into Inuyasha’s hand, eager to reach his own completion as long as Inuyasha was the cause.

Inuyasha moved back to his lips, and he devoured the Youkai Lord’s mouth as his hand firmly stroked him perfectly. Adding a twisting motion to the strokes had Sesshoumaru tearing his lips away from their kiss and crying out,

“Ahhh! Inu…ohhh, fuck! InuYasha….ohhhh….y es!

Inuyasha watched in utter fascination as this time Sesshoumaru came undone below him.

Sesshoumaru came very hard. He had waited for this. Dreamed of it. Had not touched another since his Youki had decided it wanted Inuyasha as its Mate years before; long before he knew his own mind and heart. His seed pumped out of his body in long ribbons, striping his own chest.

‘How beautiful he is…. Kami… I’ve always thought he was beautiful…but he’s like some heavenly creature fallen to earth when he’s like this,’ Inuyasha thought. He continued to stroke him gently until he had no more to give. Inuyasha’s lips descended again, his tongue easily entering Sesshoumaru’s mouth, kissing him softly as the last spasms of pleasure went through the Youkai’s body.

When he was finished, Inuyasha slowly raised his head. Catching his brother’s gaze and holding it for long moments, he then did something that nearly made Sesshoumaru come again. Bringing his hand up to his mouth, he licked all of Sesshoumaru’s essence from his fingers, his eyes rolling back in pleasure at the taste. Sesshoumaru could do nothing but stare, wide-eyed in shock. This kinky act was not something he would have ever thought Inuyasha would do, but he absolutely loved that he did it.

Flushed with pleasure, Sesshoumaru was a remarkable sight to behold. Inuyasha leaned down to kiss him, felt Sesshoumaru’s hard body beneath his own, and incredibly got even more aroused than he already was. Sesshoumaru could feel it, Inuyasha’s desperate arousal, and decided he would fix that.

Holding him tightly, he flipped their positions, and this time Sesshoumaru dominated the kiss, making Inuyasha whine deep in his throat at the eroticism of sharing his brother’s flavor with him. Sesshoumaru quickly removed Inuyasha’s obi, pulled the ties from his hakama free, and had the boy exposed faster than Inuyasha could form the thought. He could only moan into their kiss, feeling the cool night air on his painfully hard erection, thrusting his hips up, begging for touch.

Sesshoumaru did not disappoint. He took firm hold of the boy’s cock, quickly spreading the pre-come down his shaft, then stroking him roughly, knowing exactly what Inuyasha needed right then. Devouring his mouth, sucking Inuyasha’s tongue into his own mouth, nipping it with his teeth, then invading the boy’s mouth again…all this was bringing Inuyasha closer to coming than he believed was possible so quickly.

Sesshoumaru pulled back and moved his mouth lower, nipping roughly just where Inuyasha’s jawline met his slender neck, and then sucking the skin into his mouth, creating a dark mark on the flawless skin. Inuyasha moaned into the night air, his hips thrusting into the strong hand gripping him, and exposing his neck in submission to the Demon Lord above him. He came quickly, calling Sesshoumaru’s name.

“Ohhhh! Fuuckyes, Sess…shou! Ahhhfucking yes!!!

Feeling Inuyasha’s cock throbbing with his release, hearing his name screamed in pleasure; it was all Sesshoumaru could do to refrain from marking his baby brother. He wanted to so badly; his Youki was pushing for it; but he would keep his promise. It would be Inuyasha’s decision, and his alone. To distract himself, he instead devoured his mouth again, plunging his tongue deep.

Inuyasha tightened his grip on Sesshoumaru, pulling his body flush with his own as he was devoured from above. He was trying to think…but his thoughts were scattering like leaves in the wind under Sesshoumaru’s erotic assault.

Sesshoumaru’s kiss gentled as Inuyasha’s body relaxed, sagging into the grass. He still held Sesshoumaru to him, but lightly now; running his hands under his clothing and across his brother’s back, caressing the Youkai above him. ’Why is it so important for me to wait? I’ve decided I think I want to be his mate, so why should I wait? No, I should make the decision when I’m thinking clearly, right?’

Sesshoumaru continued to gentle the kiss until it was lips barely touching. He then drew away slightly and rested his forehead on Inuyasha’s. ‘Will he know what I am doing? The significance of this to our kind?’ As this thought crossed his mind, Inuyasha’s eyes opened and he stared directly at Sesshoumaru.

“Sesshou, I feel…something. Wha-… what is this…feeling?” Inuyasha asked.

Smiling gently, and thinking to himself that he greatly enjoyed this shortening of his name by Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru explained, “When InuYoukai press their primary marks together, it is a feeling of bonding, of knowing we are cared for and not alone.”

“But…I don’t have a mark like that…” Inuyasha frowned.

Tipping Inuyasha’s face up so he could look into his eyes, he said seriously, “Yes, Otouto, you do. It may not be visible, but you are InuHanyou… I was hoping you would feel what I was doing, and you do feel it. That tells me there is a mark there, just not visible. You are more InuYoukai than you realize,” Sesshoumaru finished.

That statement made Inuyasha smile.

“Should we go inside?” Inuyasha asked after a few more quiet moments.

“Yes, it would probably be good to clean up, right?” Sesshoumaru winked at Inuyasha, making him blush.

He wrapped his arms and Moko-moko around them both tightly. “Hold on Inuyasha,” was all he said.

Suddenly they were rising through the air to land softly on the balcony leading to Sesshoumaru’s room. Inuyasha just grinned up at his brother.

“Well that was certainly an easy way to get inside. I thought we’d have to straighten our clothes and then walk through the halls passing a bunch of people. Nice not to have to do that.”

Sesshoumaru just grinned slyly at Inuyasha, letting him go reluctantly as they passed into his room through the balcony doors.

As they entered the room, lights instantly came on, but not too bright. It was soothing. Looking around, he noticed that Sesshoumaru’s room was nearly identical to his own, only with different colors and woods. Where his colors were vibrant and hot, Sesshoumaru’s colors were sharp and cold. Blues so dark they were nearly black, icy bright blues, ocean-blue-greens, white, all with pure silver threads. It reminded him of pictures he’d seen in Kagome’s time of the inside of Arctic ice-caves. Inuyasha decided it matched his brother’s intense beauty perfectly.

“I didn’t know our bedrooms were practically identical,” Inuyasha remarked.

Sesshoumaru could only smile softly as he admitted, “I did not know either, until this afternoon when I came to wake you up.”

Inuyasha spun to face him. “What? But….why? How? How did you not know? It’s your castle…”

Sesshoumaru’s eyes gentled and Inuyasha felt his gaze as a tangible touch. “I did not know because I always felt that room was yours, and that I had no right to see it before you did. Therefore, I stayed away.”

Inuyasha’s eyes widened, then he frowned slightly. Sesshoumaru felt he knew what the boy was thinking. “Inuyasha, let’s talk about this tomorrow, alright? For tonight, I want us to enjoy ourselves,” he said.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I… I wasn’t upset or anything…you know that, right? I just had some questions that popped into my head… I…” Inuyasha looked down as he struggled to find the right words.

Sesshoumaru moved to the boy’s side and gently caressed his cheek. Using one clawed finger to raise the boy’s chin he said, “Yes, I know. It is why I said what I did. Let us enjoy this evening, and we can answer each other’s questions tomorrow.”

Inuyasha’s eyes cleared and he smiled. “Yeah, you’re right. Tonight’s been awesome, and I don’t want to have to think too much now.”

Sesshoumaru hugged him tightly, thinking, ‘He can be so adorable at times…especially in the way he says things.’ The boy was such a mix of innocence and eagerness, and it only made him more determined than ever to preserve Inuyasha’s wild spirit.

He pulled away slightly, took Inuyasha’s hand in his, and led him into his bathroom. Inuyasha smiled as he noticed the bathrooms were the same too, again just different colors.

Sesshoumaru reached for the bathing cloths, filled the sink basin with water, and cleaned them both, making Inuyasha blush wildly. He didn’t move though. Sesshoumaru’s gaze as he cleaned his body froze him to the spot. Sesshoumaru was enjoying this quite a lot. He could not wait to actually bathe with the boy.

After straightening their clothes and walking back into the bedroom, Inuyasha couldn’t hold back a huge yawn. This made Sesshoumaru smile inwardly. The boy was still young… He had had a large meal, and then a sexual release…of course he was tired. ‘Honestly, I am surprised he is still standing,’ Sesshoumaru thought with an inner smirk.

“Inuyasha, I did not really see much of your room earlier. Will you show it to me?” he asked.

Inuyasha smiled. “Oh! Yeah, of course! Come on….” He clasped Sesshoumaru’s hand in his and began walking to the door. Sesshoumaru could only smile in pleasant surprise at Inuyasha being the one to grab his hand. A joy born of contentment spread through him…this was the first time Inuyasha had innocently reached for his hand this way.

Walking into Inuyasha’s room, with Inuyasha leading him, he was able to pay attention to the room this time. Whereas before, his eyes had been glued to the bed, this time he actually noticed colors, and Sesshoumaru marveled at how perfect it fit his Little Brother.

He also felt a sense of happiness, at finally being led into these rooms by Inuyasha. It was a privilege. ‘It should never have taken this long for me to fix things with him,’ he thought. ‘That it did makes me question many things about myself. For now though, I will only think of Inuyasha. My anger and disappointment with myself…I can sort it all out later.’

“Your room fits you perfectly, Otouto,” Sesshoumaru smiled.

“I really love it. I still have a hard time believing it’s all for me, ya’ know?” Inuyasha replied. “Here, let me show you the balcony and bathroom,” he said as he walked toward the balcony doors.

Sesshoumaru followed Inuyasha outside, and they both stood at the railing, looking over the cliffs and ocean together. Both thinking how nice it was, to be able to simply enjoy quiet time in each other’s presence. After about half an hour, Sesshoumaru spoke.

“Would you like to show me the bathroom? I feel we are both getting tired, and we plan to be awake early,” he said. He was not truly sleepy, he could stay awake with Inuyasha all night, talking or just enjoying the ocean view with him. However, he could see the boy’s eyelids were getting heavier by the minute. ‘His release really tired him out it seems.’

“Oh, yeah, sure. C’mon,” Inuyasha replied with a smile.

Walking into the bathroom, Sesshoumaru again smiled at how identical their suites were. Only the colors were different. Of course, the wood used in all the furniture was different as well, to match better with the colors their father had chosen for them, but all the furniture was identical in style and size. He enjoyed how the different wood used gave each room its own unique scent.

Walking back out near the bed, Sesshoumaru turned to Inuyasha and took both his hands in his own. He enjoyed how Inuyasha’s eyes changed each time he held his hands, how they widened just slightly and glazed over the tiniest bit, showing he was affected by the touch and by Sesshoumaru’s closeness.

“I thank you for a most pleasant day and evening, Inuyasha. May we spend the day together tomorrow?” Sesshoumaru asked.

“I’d really like that,” Inuyasha replied while blushing slightly. “And I really enjoyed today…and tonight too.” Another blush, this time deeper. He was looking at the floor, and did not see Sesshoumaru’s smile at his shyness.

Looking up, he continued, “So, what’ll we be doing tomorrow? Can I see my forest?”

“Of course you may. I was also thinking of taking you on a tour of the castle, as well as the outer buildings and grounds. I want you to be comfortable here; it is your home too. Knowing where everything is will be a start to that.

“I also thought we could spar a little in one of the dojos if you would like. We have a Master here to train our Army Generals, and I think you would enjoy some time training with him, the same training as I go through. We can meet him tomorrow and watch some of the Army training. Would you like that?” Sesshoumaru finished.

Inuyasha’s eyes had brightened as he listened to his brother. “Yes! I would really like to do all that! We can spar together? And I can begin formal training? Really? I’ve never been able to have that.”

Inuyasha looked down for a moment. When he raised his eyes to meet Sesshoumaru’s again, they had become serious. He opened his mouth once to speak, then closed it and looked down again.

Sesshoumaru could tell he had something he wanted to say, but was nervous about it. “Inuyasha, you may ask me anything, or say anything to me. I will not be upset, I promise. And I will never think less of you for anything you say to me,” Sesshoumaru offered, wanting Inuyasha to continue.

Inuyasha had looked up as Sesshoumaru spoke, and his eyes had softened as he heard his words. Smiling slightly he said, “Yeah, I was wondering if you’d look down on me a little for what I want to ask, but I did already know, inside, that you wouldn’t really do that. It’s just left-over shit from how others have treated me before, ya know?”

Taking a deep breath he asked, “So okay, what I wanted to ask was: Do you think I can have some other lessons? Like reading and writing? Maybe some math? My Mother taught me some before she died, but I haven’t really had any lessons since then. Only reading some of Kagome’s learning-books from her time, but they were hard for me to understand. I really want to learn to read and write better,” he finished, looking up earnestly at Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru’s eyes had widened slightly as Inuyasha had begun speaking, but as he’d continued, his eyes had saddened. “This is my fault Inuyasha. I should have taken you in as a child. If I had, you would have had all the lessons you needed. I should have….”

Inuyasha stopped him from continuing by touching his cheek with his hand. “Sesshoumaru, that’s all in the past now. Sure, it would’ve been nice, but it didn’t happen that way, and we can’t change it. I’ve accepted that you want to make things better from now on. Try not to beat yourself up over this stuff…stuff we can’t change. ‘Kay?”

Sesshoumaru was shocked. Inuyasha sounded so mature. So forgiving. It was almost more than the stoic Demon Lord could take. Tears slowly filled his eyes as he looked at his little brother. They never fell, but Inuyasha saw them instantly. Reaching up and pulling Sesshoumaru’s face towards him, he softly licked the tears from his eyes, before they could fall over his lower eyelashes. Pulling back, he just smiled up at him. This action nearly had the Lord tearing up all over again, but he held it back.

“I know there’ll be times where I have bad memories come back, or somethin’ will trigger a bad response from me, but I want you to know, I do forgive you, Sesshoumaru. You don’t need to apologize anymore,” Inuyasha stated solemnly.

“When I decided to come here to live, I made a decision to try to only look forward. My past has really sucked for the most part…some ways you know already, others you can’t imagine…and I know that it will creep up on me sometimes. When that happens, I’ve been tryin’ really hard to force myself to forget it and think only about what I’m doing at that moment. It’s not working all the time,” Inuyasha smiled crookedly, “but it does work more and more, the more I do it. So maybe you can try it too?”

Sesshoumaru was stunned. He had never considered what it would feel like to have Inuyasha say those deceptively simple words…had never believed that he could be forgiven. ‘He forgives me? How? How can he forgive me for centuries of agony and loneliness? He is a much better individual than I am, if he can do that; for even being able to think that. It makes sense, what he is saying about the past, how things can come up that remind him of it. I will do all I can to stop that from happening, but when it does happen, I will do anything to distract him from it and still be considerate of his feelings.’

He pulled Inuyasha into a tight hug, surprising the Hanyou. “Thank you Inuyasha,” he said in a voice rough with emotion.

Inuyasha heard his voice, felt his arms, and knew his brother had understood what he was trying to explain. He hugged him back just as tightly, and they buried their faces in each other’s hair. They stayed in this embrace for long minutes, until Sesshoumaru finally brought his head up, and Inuyasha did the same. Looking deep into each other’s eyes, they both came to the realization that they’d found what they had been looking for, for so long.

Moving slowly, not willing to break the gaze they were sharing, their lips finally met. They kissed each other deeply, slowly, with eyes wide open, holding each other so tightly that their bodies were molded together from the chest down.

Inuyasha was the one ravished. ‘Kami, he tastes so amazing, and he feels so incredibly good. Why am I hesitating? I know I’ll want him for my mate. Yeah, I was hoping for more time to think about things and learn about my heritage, but he’s been so patient and understanding, things I never thought he’d be….so is there really any reason to wait? Do I need to wait until I know all about my Inu half?’ Inuyasha thought as his mouth was dominated by Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru, on the other hand, was the one doing the ravishing. He had Inuyasha slightly bent back over one arm; his long fingers tangled through moonlit silk, cradling his head in his hand; and he was devouring his mouth like a starving man. ‘I want him so very badly, but I must control myself. I cannot let this go any further… It is not even my Youki this time that is pushing for me to take him, it is my whole self. But I must wait…I want every part of him, his body and his heart…even his soul…that is my goal.’

Inuyasha began to feel a need for oxygen, but it paled in comparison to the need he felt for Sesshoumaru’s lips. Twisting his fingers in silver silk, he closed his eyes as he pulled his brother even harder into the kiss and sucked air from Sesshoumaru’s body.

The Youkai Lord’s control slipped just a little more, and he had to pull away from the kiss and settle himself, not wanting to jeopardize all the progress they had made together. This little break did give Inuyasha a chance to breathe, and they stared at each other as they each panted hot breath into the other’s open mouth.

“Inu…. InuYasha… Kami…we must stop. If we do not…I cannot guarantee…I will be able…to stop later,” Sesshoumaru panted harshly.

Inuyasha dropped his forehead to rest on Sesshoumaru’s chest. He knew he was right. They needed to stop. It was just not what he wanted to do. But they should. “Yeah…I know… I don’t…want to stop…but we should…right?” the Hanyou’s breathing was just as ragged.

“Yes…we should,” Sesshoumaru’s breathing was trying to even out. “I do not wish to stop, in fact it is the last thing I wish to do; but I want any decisions you make about us to be made with a clear mind and after serious thinking.” He reached down to tip Inuyasha’s face up to look at him.  

“I say this because, if you become my Mate, there will be no changing your mind,” Sesshoumaru warned. “You will be mine forever, just as I will be yours. Do you understand Inuyasha?” Sesshoumaru’s eyes told him everything, including how very much he did not want to stop.

“Yeah, you’re right. I don’t like waiting, but I can see your point,” Inuyasha agreed reluctantly.

“Then we should stop this now. If we do not, I may not be able to control myself much longer; I am already precariously close to losing control as it is. If I hold you in my arms again tonight, as I did today, I do not believe I can stop myself at just that,” Sesshoumaru admitted.

Inuyasha’s eyes grew steadily wider as he listened to Sesshoumaru speak. ‘I do that to him? I’ve always seen him as the perfect picture of control, but he can lose it so easily with me?’

Aloud, he said, “Do you mean that? What I mean is…am I affecting you like you’re affecting me?” As soon as the words were out and he realized just what he’d said, he blushed furiously; but he waited for Sesshoumaru to answer without lowering his gaze this time.

Once again, Sesshoumaru was taken aback by the boy’s combination of innocence and eagerness. It was very arousing. “Yes, Inuyasha,” he replied, letting go of his control over his voice and allowing the arousal he was feeling to be heard. “My control is not very good around you. I am constantly wishing I could do more; that I could see more, touch more of you. Did you not realize this?”

“Uh, well, no. I thought it was just that you were aroused,” he cast his gaze to the floor this time.

“I am aroused…by you Inuyasha. Or is it that you have felt these things before, and believed it was the same for me?” Sesshoumaru asked almost jealously.

Inuyasha’s head snapped up and he spoke rather loudly, “Wha-? No way! You think I’ve ever felt anything like this before?! Are ya’ fuckin’ crazy?” Then he noticed the smug look on the Youkai’s face. “Yeah, go ahead, look smug…” he trailed off grumpily.

Pulling the boy into his arms before he thought about it, Sesshoumaru smiled and spoke against Inuyasha’s temple, “You make me feel something very different than I have ever felt before. Yes, I have more experience than you; that is natural, as I have lived longer. However, I have found myself very shocked at how unprepared I am for the feelings you spark in me, or the way you make me feel physically. You do that to me Inuyasha, only you, and it makes me long for the day we are Mates,” he finished in a low voice full of arousal.

Inuyasha’s heart rate sped up at hearing this confession from Sesshoumaru. “Yeah, I was feeling the same way,” he mumbled against the Demon Lord’s chest.

Then he pulled back quickly, startling Sesshoumaru.

“So! Enough of the girly-emotional talk, yeah? I should probably go, right?” Inuyasha was swinging his arms and blushing.

“Girly-emotional-talk?!?” Sesshoumaru growled playfully. “Why you…. Yes. It would be best if we both went to sleep, before I turn you over my lap and spank you for your words. But Inuyasha, I am in your room, it is I who needs to go,” he said in a still-smug voice now filled with humor.

Inuyasha’s eyes popped open wider than Sesshoumaru had ever seen them at the ‘spanking’ comment. “Y-y-you… You would actually spank me? You weren’t serious, were you? No way could you be serious... I’m not a pup anymore, you wouldn’t spank me,” he finished, trying to sound confident.

“You think so, Little Brother? Mmmm… I do not believe I will answer that question right now. If I do, I may be tempted to show you how serious I am, and then you will wake up in the morning with a new Mate, for I will mark you tonight,” Sesshoumaru said very seriously, but with a glimmer of laugher in his eyes.

“Uh, yeah. Then I’ll go then. Or, I mean, you’ll go…yeah, so go. Back to your room,” he stuttered while blushing furiously.

Sesshoumaru smiled and turned to leave, putting a slight sway in his hips as he walked away from Inuyasha. Just as he reached the doors to Inuyasha’s sitting room, he turned to look over his shoulder at the young man, and he was not disappointed. Inuyasha’s eyes were glued to his ass. He did not think the boy had noticed he had stopped. He waited a few heartbeats, and when his gaze did not rise, Sesshoumaru continued through the door, a very large smile on his face.

***

Inuyasha still had some questions he would have liked to ask his brother, but he felt he’d just ask him tomorrow. He had a feeling that he’d just barely escaped…what? The punishment, as long as it was Sesshoumaru, was not something that sounded all that bad to him. The more he thought about it, the more he realized this was true.

He changed into his sleeping yukata, climbed into bed, and was asleep within moments.

He fell asleep to dreams of his brother.

***

Entering his own room, Sesshoumaru forced himself to relax. He had wanted so badly to stay, or bring Inuyasha back to his room. In the end though, this would be better. They could learn more about each other, become closer, and then become Mates. That Inuyasha would eventually choose to become his mate he had no doubt. He would claim his delicious baby brother, and soon, but only after Inuyasha said he wanted it.

He could only hope that it did not take too long. He had serious doubts about retaining his sanity if this torture lasted much longer.

Sesshoumaru thought about the evening as he changed into his sleeping yukata. It had gone even better than he had dared to hope. He had not believed that Inuyasha would want more physical attention from him, at least for a time, while he decided on mating with him. But to have the boy want to touch him… It still made Sesshoumaru’s mind shut down for a moment, the images of their time on the cliffs playing in his mind’s eye.

‘Please, no more than a month. I will try to seduce him and court him patiently…and I cannot expect things to move much faster than that. His total inexperience with males shows; as does his very limited experience even with his miko. He is practically an innocent, so I cannot see him responding any faster than a month. Just no longer than that, please,’ he thought almost desperately.

He had to think of something else…

Inuyasha’s bedroom. The colors were such a perfect match to him: fiery, hot, passionate, seeming out of control. The young man certainly displayed these characteristics, and Sesshoumaru could hardly wait for the time when he would have to hold back nothing; when he could confess freely to Inuyasha all of his feelings and thoughts. He felt they were closer to that time than ever before.

He was certain Inuyasha had questions. He would if he were the boy. Many questions. About his actions of the past, about his wishes for the future. The Hanyou had no idea about InuYoukai mating, and that would need to be addressed immediately.

The young man had never been anything but dominant, and he supposed Inuyasha believed that, with him, he would have no choice but to be submissive. He needed to speak to him about it all in detail, and soon. ‘I’d flatten that idiotic Flea if he were here,’ he thought. ‘Has he taught the boy nothing of our heritage? Our kind?’

That led him to thinking about Inuyasha’s request to learn. It had been heartbreaking for Sesshoumaru, to hear those words and have yet another of the innumerable ways he had failed his baby brother shown to him. However, Inuyasha’s forgiveness had nearly repaired all of his heart in that one moment. It meant that much to him.

Of course, the boy would have the best education; he would be certain to choose tutors that would not make him feel stupid about not knowing so many things. That was Sesshoumaru’s fault, certainly not Inuyasha’s; and he would not have anyone disparage the boy because of his age and education level.

He was excited too, about the prospect of sparring with him tomorrow. It seemed Inuyasha felt the same. He had hoped he would be interested in seeing their soldiers and their training, and he was not disappointed. It promised to be a good day tomorrow.

With that final thought, he laid his head on his pillow. Smiling at the gauzy material over his head, moving slightly in the breeze from the open balcony doors, he saw Inuyasha’s face in his mind’s eye now, and if he were very lucky, he would have his dreams full of him this night.

His eyes closed and he slept.

~tbc

**********
Disclaimer: Any original characters that you find, yes, those are mine. However, Inuyasha and all associated characters are owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I make no profit from this story. My only goal is to occupy my twisted mind with fantasies of actually owning a life-sized, anatomically correct Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha.
**********