InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cheating Hearts (no i didnt steal this story i just made a new name) ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
~FanFiction's Reviewers~
 
Garnetgirl- ur not bein a pain in the ass lol! im actually glad that u want my story to go on! =) and thnx! im glad u like it and u think that it has everything lol! but thanks for reviewing!! :)
 
ChikaMortal- lol thnx i guess! =)
 
Heidi - hey! lol u really think its good? well heres the next chapter! oh and by the way since u put ur email thingy on there i added u to my hotmail IM thingy ok? hope thats ok w/ u! and also i like ur name its kawaii! wuts up w/ all these ppl w/ cute names? .:sighs dramatically:. why cant mine be cute?!? oh well... thnx for reviewing! :)
 
Mila2504 - yep it sure is great to get 2 reviews from 'the almighty Mila2504' lol! and srry bout the last chapter how u didnt get to see inus reaction but i did have it in this chapter but then my computer restarted by itself and deleted the chapter!!! waaahh!! it even had a fight in it to .:sniffle:. stupid computer >.< oh well... guess ull hafta wait until next time until u see a fight b/c i cudnt think of anything today! but i wonder why they wont let u put the lil smileys on here? that sux!! i really liked them smileys .:pouts:. well at least i still have these: =) theyll never take them away from me!! never!! but yea i really wanted to make a long chapter last time b/c all my other ones were short so... and the other 11th chapter that got deleted was like REALLY REALLY long but sadly its no longer with us..... but im glad u still like my story and heres your chapter that u wanted even tho its a shorter version! thnx for reviewing!! =)
 
EviLAngeLOfDarkness- hehe thank you! glad you like! well heres the update u wanted and i hope u enjoy! thnx for reviewing!! :)
 
Danakagome- eh... um thnx i guess...? lol! thnx for reviewing! =)
 
inulova4lyfe- lol yea ive seen it and it was pretty stupid but scary all at the same time! and i screamed to! glad to kno im not the only one lol! thnx for reviewing! :)
 
ishmal hobbit - hehe thnx im glad u really like it! srry i cudnt post this chapter sooner but i cudnt think of nething to write.... heres the next chapter for ya tho! hope u like it!! thnx for the review! =)
 
angelicjapgurl- ok heres ur update! sorry it took so long! but i hope u like it and thnx for reviewing! :)
 
Kouga`s #1 fan - thnx for the idea! im kinda using it but not the whole idea... just part of it.... but thnx again!! yea i tried to make it descriptive because the last couple of chapters havent been very descriptive so i thought i would do that! glad u liked it tho! but yea heres the update 4 u! hope u enjoy it! thnx for reviewing!! =)
 
serialhugger- glad u like it! but i updated and heres the new chapter hope u like it! thnx for the review! :)
P.S.~ lol i think ur login name is funny and kawaii!
 
Bishojo- hehe yea i did have a fight in this chapter but it got deleted so.... glad u like kags evil plots and inus jealousy tho! i like it to! but heres ur update! enjoy! thnx for the review!! =)
 
ori-chan- heya! lol thnx im glad u think it was good! well heres the chapter and now u get to see wut happens! (but the other one that got deleted was much more xciting.... -_-) bye -N- thnx for reviewing!! :)
 
moonlight sakura- im glad u like it! really i am! i luv to read reviews that say 'i luv ur story!' idk why but it just makes me feel like im a good writer! well heres ur update! Njoy it! thnx for reviewing!! =)
 
WHENINUYASHACHIBISATTACK - hehe i do that alot when i eat to much sugar or drink to much caffine.... well im happy that u like my story and that u think that is interesting! hope u like this chapter! thnx for reviewing!! :)
P.S.~ whats a chibi?
 
wolf goddes of love for shadow - hey are u 'wolfgoddessthathideinshadows'? i think thats it.... but is that u? if so then hey! lol but idk i cud make it a kou/kag fic.... ill have a vote for it ok? and if more ppl want kou/kag pairing than the original then ill make it that way ok? that way it'll be fair. and i kno! i like the cute lil smileys to but fanfic ppl are bein buttholes so i dont get to put them on here .:grumbles:. well i still got my original smileys.... thats better than nothen i guess... well heres the next chapter! hope ya like! thnx for reviewing!! =)
 
V.X.O.gosh! ur so demanding! hehe im just messin with ya! well now u get to see wut happens at the movies! hope ya like and thanks for the review!! :)
 
 
~MediaMiner's Reviewers~
 
 
 
------
A/N~ hey pplz! im back! oh my gosh! i didnt realize i had over 100 reviews!! omg thanks to all of u who reviewed!! :) but srry i didnt update sooner but i wrote this chapter thur. then friday i was about to put it up b4 i went to my friends house but i cudnt find it.... then i membered our power went out that night and i 4got to close it so yea it got deleted! im so mad! but w/e... hope this ones ok b/c i really have no idea wut to write...
 
 
-Chapter 11- The Date Part 2-
 
 
Disclaimer- Nope. I sure dont own Inuyasha, Premiere Cinemas, or The Ring 2. Just thought I'd put all of them up there because I sure as heck dont wanna get sued....
 
 
"Welcome to Premiere Cinemas. How may I help you?" asked the lady working at the counter
"I'd like to tickets to The Ring 2, please." said Kouga
"Ok. Would you like anything else?"
"Do you want anything Kagome?" he asks me
"Uh... I guess I want a large popcorn with extra butter and a large sprite." I reply
"Alright. Id like a large popcorn extra butter and a large sprite" he says as he turns back to the counter
"Alright." she says and walks over to make the drink and popcorn
 
"Ok sir heres youre tickets, drink, and popcorn." she said handing them to him
"Alright. Thank you." he says while walking off "Heres youre drinks and popcorn." he says while handing them to me
"Could you hold the popcorn for me?"
"Yea sure. But heres youre ticket I almost forgot"
"Ok Thanks"
 
We walk into the room and walk up the aisle thats right in front of the last row. You see, the reason I wanted to sit here is because I know that Miroku and Inuyasha like to sit in the very back so now he'll get a full view of whats going on!
 
We finally get situated when I see the door open. The lights werent all the way off yet so I could see who it was. Well sorta. It wasSango, Miroku, and Inuyasha though. I mean come on! who could miss that crazy bunch? I watch them as they walk up the stairs and thats when I notice it. What I mean is, is that thats when I noticed that little something latched on the the arm of my Inuya-- ahem. I mean Inuyasha. How dare he do that! This was suppost to be my night of revenge!!!
 
-Inus POV-
 
'Finally! Gah... that old hag took forever to get our stuff!' I think to myself while taking a bite of my popcorn.
"Inu baby, can I have some?" asked a girl
"Sure Kikyou" I say and hold the bag out for her to get some
"Thanks" she says while taking a bite.
 
I was munching happily on my popcorn until I saw it. And by it I mean Kagome and some other guy together!!
 
'Oh well. At least I got a girl here with me so I can make her jealous to!' I think to myself.
 
-Kags POV-
 
I try and get closer look at the girl without Inuyasha noticing. Then I finally did and thats when I felt the same heartbreak I did that one horrible day. Well not exactly the same but thats besides the point. When I looked back there, I saw Inuyasha and that girl that he was sleeping with sitting together while she had her arm latched around his. At the exact moment I stood up and ran. I ran out the door and into the bathroom and sat down on the black couch in it. I took out my cell phone and started writing a text to Sango.
 
-Inus POV-
 
Everything was going perfectly. I could see that Kagome was jealous and she wasnt even paying attention to that other guy! Well that is until Kagome ran out of the theatre crying.
"Inuyasha? I wonder whats wrong with Kagome?" whispers Sango
"I dont know" I say but I really do know. The girl thats with me is that same girl Kagome caught me in the bed with that day. I thought that since I coudlnt have the real Kagome I could at least have a look-alike. Man was that a big mistake... I seem to be making them alot lately.
 
~Beep Beep~
 
I look around trying to find the source of the sound. I finally found it. It was Sango. I saw her reading her cell phone while having an evil look on her face. She looked over at me, hate in her eyes, and then screamed:
 
"INUYASHA! HOW COULD YOU?!" and ran out.
 
-Kag's POV-
 
"Kagome?" I heard Sango ask
"Im on the couch Sango" I say
"Oh ok" she says "Are you ok?" she asks while sitting down
"Oh yes! Im just peachy!" I say
"Right..."
"Whyd he have to bring her?!" I ask
"I dont know Kagome"
"I mean it wouldnt have been so bad if it was some other girl but nooo he decides to bring that fucking slut!!" I say
"Well Kagome, hes just an asshole and thats all there is to it"
"So true"
"So why are you in here moping over youre ex when you could be out there with Kouga making him jealous?"
"....I dont really know Sango.... Why am I in here moping?"
"I dont know! But what I do know is that you should get back out there!" says Sango
"Alright! lets go!" I say and we get up and walk out the door
 
'Ready or not here I come Inuyasha and Im going to make you pay!' I think to myself as I walk back into the room confidently.
 
A/N~ Alright! Theres chapter 11 for ya! Hope ya liked! The one that got deleted was longer but I decided I'd wait til the next chapter to put the other parts in it... so srry if its to short! Well I g2g so I'll talk to yall later! byez! R&R please! thanks!
~I'm gonna need 5 more reviews before I update!~