InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cheating Hearts (no i didnt steal this story i just made a new name) ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
A/N~ Hey yall! Im ba~ack! ^_^ Im glad to hear that you all liked my last chapter! Im still a little bit mad that the original one got deleted tho >.< but newayz... dont wanna waste your time so on with the story!
 
 
Last Time On Cheating Hearts:
 
"Whyd he have to bring her?!" I ask
"I dont know Kagome"
"I mean it wouldnt have been so bad if it was some other girl but nooo he decides to bring that fucking slut!!" I say
"Well Kagome, hes just an asshole and thats all there is to it"
"So true"
"So why are you in here moping over youre ex when you could be out there with Kouga making him jealous?"
"....I dont really know Sango.... Why am I in here moping?"
"I dont know! But what I do know is that you should get back out there!" says Sango
"Alright! lets go!" I say and we get up and walk out the door
 
'Ready or not here I come Inuyasha and Im going to make you pay!' I think to myself as I walk back into the room confidently.
 
Now On Cheating Hearts:
 
Disclaimer- Ha! Yea right! As if I, a 14 y/o girl, could own Inuyasha? Well if you still think that I do own him, which I dont, then I seriously feel sorry for you, really.
 
---
 
Inu's P.O.V.
 
::sigh:: 'Why did I do that?' Inuyasha questioned himself
'How could I be so stupid to bring the girl that I cheated on her with to the movies?! Im such and idiot!' he scolded himself as he continued to watch the door hoping that everything was ok.
 
Kag's P.O.V.
 
I was almost to the door when I started having second thoughts about going back in there.
'I mean what if Inuyasha and that slut are in a major make-out session right now?! I dont know if I could beable to act normal if I saw that slut kissing Inuyasha! ::sigh:: But I got to go back in there and show him whos boss!'
With that said or thought I continued on my way to the door that would lead me to the movie.
 
I walked in there, with Sango by my side and looked up to where Inuyasha was hoping that I wouldnt see them making out, and luckily they werent thank God!
 
I went back to sit down with Kouga while Sango went back up there and sat beside Miroku.
 
"Kagome? Is everything alright?" asked Kouga
"Yea im fine Kouga. Thanks." I said and smiled at him
"Your welcome" he said and went back to watchen the movie
 
About 30 minutes into the movie, I was already latched onto Kouga. Not because I was scared or anything even though I did act like I was scared, it was because I wanted to get back at Inuyasha. Now all I had to do was figure out a way to kiss Kouga without seeming like Im easy.... hopefully he'll just try it himself.
 
I felt someone staring at me so I look up to see Kouga staring at me intensly.
'This is it!' I think to myself 'Hes gonna kiss me!'
 
And thats when it happened. He was so close... -- that close when popcorn came flying into our row. I look back to see Inuyasha 'innocently' watching the movie holding a bag of popcorn.... that bastard! oooh he'll pay! I look back at Kouga, who is still looking at me, and I decide I would make the first move.
 
I lean forward and kiss Kouga on the lips. I draw back to make sure he wasnt mad about when I was pulled forward by him into another kiss, but this time it was more intense.
 
He ran his tongue across my bottom lip making me gasp which he took as an oppurtunity and quickly darted his tongue inside my mouth. He was such a good kisser. We kept on playing our little 'tongue war' until we had to stop for air. Now that was a very deep kiss! and that was just our first kiss to!
 
'Imagine what the 20th kiss would be like...' I thought to myself when I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled into him enjoying his soothing scent and continued to watch the movie.
 
Inu's P.O.V.
 
I was angry. No angry doesnt even cover it! I was furious! When this movie ends that guy is dead! How dare he even think of kissing his Kagome! Oh he was so going to pay!
 
'You just wait Kouga, by the end of the night, youll be in such pain you will wish you were dead!' Inuyasha thought angrily
 
~After the movie~
 
"That was a pretty good movie" I say to Kouga as we start walken down the stairs holding hands.
"Yea I guess... Kinda stupid." he said
"It was kinda stupid..." I agreed
 
We walked out of the room and walked into the lobby. We walked out of the theatre and were about to go to the car when all of a sudden I felt Kougas hand jerked from my grasp. I look down to see what happened to see Inuyaha on top of Kouga with his fist raised fixing to punch him.
 
I gasped in horror as he slammed his fist down onto Kougas face and watched the fight.
 
Kouga soon flipped Inuyasha over and decided to have some fun to. He punched him in his stomache and face over and over until Inuyasha flipped them over until he was once again on top.
 
The fight continued on, with them shouting at eachother occasionally, and I couldnt do a thing to stop it unless I had a death wish....
 
"You stupid flea-bag! How dare you even touch my Kagome?!" yelled Inuyasha
 
Now that shocked me. He was here with Kikyou, and yet he still calls me his and acts like Im his girlfriend when Im with another guy. What a jerk!
 
"Shut up dog-breath! Kagome is not yours! Shes mine!" he said as he threw another punch at him
 
'What the hell...' I thought 'When did I tell Kouga I was his...?' I questioned as I tried to remember if I did that but nothing came to mind.
 
"Kagome?" I heard Sango say behind me as she tried to make her way through the crowd. Yea, there was a crowd gathered around them already. What nosey people!
 
"Sango? Where are you?" I ask and turn around
"Right here she says as she finally made her way through the huge crowd of people to her friend
"Whats going on?" she asked
"Well... theyre in a fight... over me..." I say
"...really?" asked Sango
"Yea its kinda hard to believe aint it?" I say and look back at the fight to see who was winning so far. Inuyasha was on top once again and looked like he was going to win when a rent-a-cop came up and blew his whistle. It stopped the crowd from cheering but it didnt stop the two guys from fighting. Finally the rent-a-cop decided to just go in there and stop it.
 
About 30 minutes and 10 back up rent-a-cops later.
 
"What the hell were you thinking?!" yelled Inuyasha once again punching Kouga in the face
"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Kouga yelled back while trying to flip Inuyasha over
"Why did you hafta go and kiss her?!" Inuyasha screamed
"Because I love her!
 
--
 
Alrighty! theres chapter 12 for yall! hope you liked it! but please review and tell me what you think ok? PLEASE!!!! hehe but yea thats all for now! thanks to all of you who reviewed!
 
~Im gonna need 5 more reviews b4 i continue!~