InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cold as you ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 

Chapter 7: And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
 
Kagome settled in her room for the night, pulling her blankets close. Outside, she could hear the rain falling. Her mind settled on Inuyasha. She felt her heart break yet again at the thought of him. Her hands clenched. How could he be so stupid? Why go after Kikyo when she was dead! Not to mention he had outright agreed to go to hell with her. What was the point of that? Inuyasha had so much to live for!
The real question was though, could she really leave Inuyasha behind? Of course she would go back to the feudal era. There was no doubt about that. She had Sango, Miroku, Kirara and Shippo. She even had Rin! A sad smile appeared on her lips. She hadn't thought of Rin in a while. Then again, Sesshomaru hadn't come by to pick a fight with Inuyasha either.
Glancing down, she studied the jewel shards in the bottle around her neck. She also had a duty in that time that needed to be finished. She wouldn't leave them. The question was, could she really put him aside. For once, she was sitting and thinking things through. She had always jumped heart first into situations. Did she love Inuyasha? Yes, she did. Could she walk away…?