InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Come Away With Me ❯ Memories Seep... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*Come Away With Me*~

Napea

Wanna see a disclaimer? Go to the first chapter and leave me the hell alone.

* Don't forget that I have an update list for this story. Go to my profile and click on my webpage. Then go to update lists and choose Come Away With Me update list.*

~*~

Last Chapter: She watched as his eyes slowly worked their way down her body, taking their time, drinking her form. She suddenly found herself blushing and she averted her gaze. When she looked back at him he had moved closer. Within a blink of an eye he was an inch away from her, gazing heatedly down at her. There was something about the way he looked at her that made her think he wasn't in control of his actions, as if he were under a spell.

She took a step back but his right and only arm snaked around her waist and pulled her against him. Kagome gasped as she realized she was experiencing things in slow motion. Inuyasha was coming towards them brandishing the Tetsusaiga around while Kagome was loosing the feeling of earth under her feet. She looked down to see the ground a few feet away and realized that Sesshoumaru was flying…and he was taking her with him.

~*~

Chapter Seven: Lost Within You…

Sesshoumaru continued to stare at the woman in his arms with that hazy, glazed over look. His instincts kicked in when he saw her frown and open her mouth, most likely to scream. He crushed his mouth against hers and took delight in the way she gasped in response. He took the gasp as an opportunity to deepen the kiss and delved into her mouth with his tongue, tasting, teasing.

She tasted as good if not better than she did in his dreams. So sweet, delicious and with her intoxicating scent crashing over him, fuzzying his mind, he could get lost in her. He left her mouth to trail hot kisses to her cheek then her neck. She was starting to regain her composer and opened her mouth to say something again. Sesshoumaru dug his chin at a pressure point and the woman went limp in his arms.

As he stared down at the sleeping girl a thought crossed his mind which caused him to frown. This isn't how it happened last time. What last time? He'd never stolen the woman before, so where could that thought possibly have come from?

Sesshoumaru pressed her closer to him, loving the way she fit in his arms and continued on to his castle.

~*~

Kagome woke up to the feeling that someone was staring at her. Lying on her side, she cautiously opened her eyes and scanned her surroundings. It definitely wasn't the forest.

"You've ruined my plans woman. What spell have you cast?" Kagome jumped at the cold voice and turned to her right to find its owner lying in the bed with her, glaring slightly. When her eyes met Sesshoumaru's his went slightly foggy again but he seemed more in control this time.

"What do you mean?" She asked weakly and tried to ignore the hand that was resting on her hip.

His hand tensed digging uncomfortably into her hip. "Why do you haunt my dreams? What spell have you cast on me?" Kagome blinked at him.

Haunt his dreams? Spell? What in the seven hells…

"I don't even know how to cast a spell and you're not the only one with a strange person haunting their dreams." She replied, beginning to feel a little perturbed.

"Explain." His eyes narrowed slightly and Kagome averted hers as she blushed at the memory of the dreams.

"Never mind…" She mumbled. With a blink of an eye Sesshoumaru pinned her to the bed, hovering over her, his long sliver hair curtaining their faces from passerbies.

"No, explain. Now." Kagome frowned, her embarrassment gone.

"No." She said defiantly. Sesshoumaru's jaw tightened and by the look on his face he was fighting something. Suddenly his lips crashed down onto hers.

Kagome closed her eyes and flashes of the dream came back to her. Sesshoumaru mimicked the woman and closed his eyes, kissing her hungrily. He nibbled at her lip trying to get her to open to him. Something flashed behind his eyes…

His long fingers running of the woman-child's soft skin, glowing in the moonlight. He recognized the scene…the dream from last night but it was somewhat different almost a different view point.

He pulled away suddenly and gazed down at the girl. She had the same dream last night. Somehow that thought made him want to smirk. He had the same effect on her that she had on him and he loved that he was the one to make her react like that. He wanted her again, like he did in his dreams.

He leaned down and kissed her, softer this time, drawing it out and reveling in the way her scent changed from fear to lust. Flashes began again in his head and grew in intensity the more he touched her. He was reminiscing on all the times he saw the girl. When she pulled the Tetsusaiga out when no one else could, when she hit him with her arrow, catching him off guard. When she held his young human ward, Rin, in her arms as if the child was hers he knew then that she'd be an excellent mother and he slightly envied the man that would claim her as his own.

The memories where changing course now. He was watching Kagome from afar as she lay on a blanket in a park, tears in her eyes as she thought about the death of that annoying hanyou.

He frowned slightly but continued kissing her; he just had to keep the contact. The scene changed to a shrine and Sesshoumaru was leaning against something, waiting. Without warning the door to the shrine slid open and Kagome stepped out, dressed in unusual clothes…more unusual than the ones she usually wore. She looked…older…amazingly sexy.

These memories couldn't be his…could they? He pulled away again and recovered his blank face before she opened her eyes. They were hazy at first but they cleared up quickly and he could see the anger begin to build in them.

"Who the hell do you think you are, Sesshoumaru and what the hell do you think you're doing?" He almost smiled at the way she spoke through her teeth, angrily.

"I need not explain myself, woman." Kagome glared up at him.

"Get off of me." She said rather calmly but he could feel the anger pulsing off of her.

The corner of his mouth twitched with the urge to smirk at her. "No. I make the commands here woman, not you, as you are in no position to." Sesshoumaru and Kagome both blinked. Somehow that sounded familiar.

"I'm not giving you the Tetsusaiga Sesshoumaru." She paused and frowned. Somehow she felt she'd had this conversation before.

"Strangely enough woman I did not approach Inuyasha for the Tetsusaiga." Kagome's eyes widened slightly.

"Then…why did you come?" She asked hesitantly.

"It wasn't for you; however your spell changed my course." He said, half amused.

"I didn't put a spell on you! I don't know how to do one! Stop saying that I did, damn it!" Sesshoumaru unconsciously dug his hips into hers and she yelped. He moved so his mouth was next to her ear.

"Be quiet woman. You're screeching is irritating." He whispered to her. Kagome blinked at him. Did I just feel what I think I felt? Oh Gods…someone save me. Kagome blushed and averted her eyes.

"Why did you come?" She asked without looking at him.

"I came to offer my alliance with that half wit hanyou to defeat Naraku." Her eyes suddenly shot to his.

"Really? You'd really help us fight him?" She asked wide-eyed.

"Since your group seems inept to defeat the damned hanyou, I, Sesshoumaru, will aid you." Kagome had an urge to smack that egotistical look off his face but ya know what they say…don't look a gift Inu-youkai willing to help you defeat your worst nightmare in the mouth. Ok so that's not exactly how it went but you get the idea.

Dumbfounded, all she could mumble was a meek "Thank you."

Sesshoumaru frowned slightly. "Somehow I was expecting something more like 'Go fuck yourself you overgrown mut'. I'm not entirely sure why." Kagome frowned too.

"I have a feeling that we're missing something…something like memories." When Sesshoumaru gave no response she continued on. "When I came out of the well yesterday evening I was hit with a invisible force and from what Inuyasha told me…" A low growl imminated from Sesshoumaru so Kagome continued on cautiously. "From what he told me I was saying strange things and the more I think about them the stronger the feeling is that I'm forgetting something. Something important."

She paused and stared up at him. "Something that has to deal with you…" She said hesitantly. There was a pregnant pause where they just stared at each other then Sesshoumaru finally gave a short nod.

"I harbor that feeling as well." He had originally thought that it was the woman who caused him to have those feelings but he immediately dropped that when she said that she was suffering from the same problem.

Kagome sighed. "So, now what do we do?" She asked quietly, more to herself. Sesshoumaru smirked inwardly.

"Memories come to me when we touch." He said low and too huskily for Kagome's tastes. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him up, half-smiling despite herself.

"I don't think so, puppy. We have to find some way to get them back without…touching." Sesshoumaru reached up to her hand on his shoulder. When they made contact Kagome gasped.

~*Vision*~

Kagome and Sesshoumaru were catching little snidbits of a conversation.

Sesshoumaru's graceful yet cold voice echoed through the air. "I want you to remove the seal from the Tetsusaiga in that case, take it back to the past and give it to me there."

"That would change everything." Kagome's voice drifted, full of ergency.

"If you care for the kitsune's welfare then you will try." Sesshoumaru's dangerous tones overpowered Kagome's hesitance.

The voices change topics…

"What do you need?" He asked blankly.

"Your blood." Her voice replied just as blankly. "What I mean is I can't break the seal without a certain something, which I refer to as a 'key'. I think your blood may be the key."

"Grab the sword Sesshoumaru." A pause. "NOW!"

~*~

Kagome and Sesshoumaru jerked away from each other and stared at the other. Kagome was panting wildly. Everything was back…all their memories, everything that happened. Now she just had to explain them to Inuyasha…the man she was sent to betray.

"It worked, Nishi-san, but I pulled you in with me." Kagome growled angrily at the youkai lord. Sesshoumaru's eyes narrowed slightly.

"That was not part of the plan." He said calmly.

"Yeah well pushing me into the well wasn't part of my plan, asshole." Kagome slowed her breath and recovered her composure. "Now what?" She sighed.

"Where is the Tetsusaiga?" Kagome glared at him.

"It was absorbed into the Tetsusaiga of this time, moron. Just like we were."

"And the seal?" Sesshoumaru asked quickly. Kagome scoffed.

"Hell if I know. Inuyasha can still touch it so I'm guessing it was never broken." She said dejectedly. Sesshoumaru's eyes narrowed more.

"Then you will break it again."

Kagome faked thoughtfulness. "Nah, I don't think I will this time. You don't have my pup to hold over my head." Sesshoumaru was suddenly at her throat.

"You will do as I say woman or you will forfeit your life." He bit out coldly. It didn't show but she could tell he was losing his temper.

"Go ahead, fluffy. I'd rather die than betray Inuyasha and if my life is all you have to hold over my head then you're gonna get something better than that." His claws started digging into her throat and little lines of blood streaked down her skin.

This woman dared to defy him. She laughed in his face even at the cost of her own life…and it aroused his animal instincs in him. He couldn't tell if he wanted to kill her or fuck her he just knew she pushed him beyond any self control he owned. His eyes strayed to her mouth, pink and slightly bruised from his kisses and the youkai in him smirked. His youkai blood kicked in more with the scent of the woman's blood.

He pulled his hand away and slowly licked his claws, never taking his eyes off of the woman. She didn't even make a move to touch the wounds. Yes, this one was strong and his youkai blood loved that.

Kagome watched as he licked her blood off his claws and hated the way he stared at her when he did. His eyes were starting to bleed red, signaling that his youkai blood was taking over but she wasn't afraid. She had already made her choice. She wasn't going to betray Inuyasha and if she died doing so…then so be it.

When Sesshoumaru suddenly pushed her down onto the bed again and started licking the blood off her neck, she froze. Unless he planned on sucking her blood dry then this wasn't exactly killing her. His hand started on her shoulder then slowly made it's way down to her collarbone and further still until his hand cupped her breast through her school uniform. His hand finally moved down to her hip and paused there.

She started shaking half from fear…half from something else. Maybe he wasn't going to kill her after all. 'Oh Gods…' Kagome shivered with that thought.

"Sesshoumaru, stop." She said half-heartedly and tried to push at his shoulders and bat his hand away at the same time. Sesshoumaru growled and grabbed her hands with his one and pinned them over her head then went back to her neck.

"Kagome…" Sesshoumaru whispered against her skin and started kissing up to her jaw. Kagome froze like a dear caught in headlights. She cringed inwardly as he stared down at her with slightly reddened eyes filled with animalistic lust. She had a feeling this was gonna be painful.

~*~

TBC…

Ok I'm not sure if I'm gonna have them continue or stop cause I'm not sure about having a lemon this early in the story. I'll think about it and get back to you ^_^

IMPORTANT: I have my webpage up and I'm starting the archive. If you have a Sess/Kag story you'd like to submit then go to my webpage in my profile, go to "submit a story" and fill out the form for me! Thanks!

Ja!

Napea (Meamiko)<- you guys never guessed that! :P