InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions of Two Hearts ❯ Itty Bitty, Teeny Weeny Red Bikini ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi.
 
This was written for the FirstTweak community at LiveJournal. The prompt was “Bikini” and the requirement was that it be a drabble (300 word or less)
 
 
Title: Itty Bitty, Teeny Weeny Red Bikini?
Genre: humor, romance
Rating: T
Word count: 300
Warning: Language
Pairing: InuYasha/Kagome
Summary: With plans to go to a water park for the day, InuYasha needs proper swimwear.
 
 
 
Itty Bitty, Teeny Weeny Red Bikini?
 
“Kagome, what is this?” InuYasha asked, dangling a tiny piece of stretchy red fabric in front of him.
 
Kagome grinned. “That's for you, InuYasha.”
 
The hanyou was staring at the offending garment as if it would bite him at any given moment. “What the fuck am I supposed to do with it?”
 
“We're going to a water park, and that's for you to wear.” A frown replaced the smile. “You can't go commando in public, InuYasha.”
 
“But… I might as well go naked! Look how little this thing is!” he argued.
 
“No, and that's final. You have to wear some sort of bathing suit and that one is yours - don't worry, it stretches. I've got to wear one, Souta has to wear one, and you have to wear one. End of story.” Kagome had that look that told the hanyou he'd better not argue any more. “Now, go put it on.”
 
InuYasha did as told. He had to admit, once he got it on, it wasn't too bad. It did stretch like she said and almost felt as though he was wearing nothing at all. “Hey, Kagome, is this right?”
 
Kagome's jaw fell slack when she saw him. Toned, tan and well-muscled, he looked like a god in the tiny red bikini. It was difficult to miss the impressive bulge in the front where it barely contained him.
 
“Is it okay?” he asked again. “It's better than I thought.”
 
“You were right - you might as well be nude,” Kagome said without thinking.
 
“Okay,” the hanyou replied and stripped.
 
She smiled and suddenly had a better idea for how to spend the day - and it didn't involve strange women after her hanyou. She stuck her head out and yelled, “Mama! We've changed our minds. You go on. We're staying home!”