InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy 4 U ❯ Six Feet Under ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Legal Disclaimer - I own Inuyasha . . . no seriously I do . . . okay, okay. I DON'T own Inuyasha . . . I wanted to but nooooooo "too stinky" mother said . . . well I'll show you mother! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL! I DO OWN INUYASHA!

Author's Note - Sorry for the shortness of the first chapter. This was just something that popped into my head on a very boring Monday morning during science. Yep, right next to that lil' sketch of Kikyo being beheaded. No, I don't have issues. -twitches- I just don't like Kikyo. How DOES she keep her hair so FREAKING gorgeous? She goes to the salon, DOESN'T SHE?! Omg. I wish I could go to the salon. And like . . . have someone else wash my hair . . . but isn't that kinda weird? I mean . . . you don't even KNOW that person and they're like . . . touching your hair. I don't even let my mom touch my hair. But . . . if it was a hot GUY doing my hair . . . -grins- and like . . . we could eat donuts . . . and . . . how'd this whole rant start?

Chapter 2 - Six feet under ((Six feet under what? Maple Syrup?))

As the weeks went on, Kagome continued to fall behind in her studies. Between long classes and countless hours studying (for tests she was going to fail), she started to become frustrated. What was the matter? Was her mind on something else? Or maybe someone . . .?

***

Sitting in history class on Wednesday morning, her teacher (yes, the one who smells like tuna) continued to preach to the class about . . . something-or-other about some war in some country. What was it? Afghanistan? Pakistan? Stan the man? Who gives a good God damn, right?

The kids in the back had their feet up on desks while playing Demonstar and Pac Man on their lap tops. The students in the front were hanging over their desks, falling asleep while the people by the window were in just plain awe that the sun was shining outside and there were trees and birds and a twelve-car pile-up outside where some dumbass kid thought it'd be REAL funny if he did tricks on his motorcycle while standing on his head. The withered old man took no notice of this or the loud sirens outside and kept going on with his exceptionally long and exceptionally BORING speech.

Kagome stared at her lap top in front of her. "Bored, bored, bored . . ." she muttered and her neighbor, who was sleeping with a thin line of drool protruding from the corner of his mouth, twitched in his sleep. All of a sudden, a window popped up on her computer screen.

DarkWolf523: sup?

CherryBlossomBabe14: do u ever leave the comp.?

DarkWolf523: only 2 take spike out 4 a walk

CherryBlossomBabe14: 0___o

DarkWolf523: so wazzup? u blew me off yesterday

CherryBlossomBabe14: i'm kinda in the middle of a class . . .

DarkWolf523: liar. u just want me 2 shutup

CherryBlossomBabe14: nu-uh cuz i know ur incapable of tat

DarkWolf523: u and ur big wordz

CherryBlossomBabe14: ^_^

DarkWolf523: i noe ur beaming now

CherryBlossomBabe14: ur rite

DarkWolf523: ggggrrrr

CherryBlossomBabe14: down boy

CherryBlossomBabe14: anywho . . . i gtg

DarkWolf523: there u go . . . blowing me off again

CherryBlossomBabe14: shut up

DarkWolf523: i'm incapable member?

CherryBlossomBabe14: fine . . .

CherryBlossomBabe14: sorry, i change classes in like 2 min . . .gtg

DarkWolf523: -pouts-

DarkWolf523: fine. chat lata

CherryBlossomBabe14: sorry . . .

CherryBlossomBabe14: u r'nt mad r u?

DarkWolf523: no juss badly disappointed

CherryBlossomBabe14: luv ya ^_^

DarkWolf523: bye babe *0*

She made good time because right when she signed off was when the bell rang.

***

"Well boy," Inuyasha said, scratching his dog's head with his bare foot. "She blew me off again."

The German Shepard just looked at him like: I'm a dog. I don't see in color, I don't eat sushi, and I don't know what the hell you're saying.

"Stupid dog . . ." Inuyasha muttered, turning his gaze back to the computer.

***

Kagome worked downtown at the local coffee shop to help pay for her extremely expensive tuition. And, well, working there wasn't the highlight of her day. She had to deal with rude customers, bitchy bosses, and clogged up cappuccino machines. Her orange apron (with a big ol' cup of joe on it) was stained with . . . what else? Coffee. Kagome's legs were aching and throbbing and she seriously needed to brush her hair (because it had those really annoying coffee beans stuck in it.)

Walking behind the counter, she was happy that the place was starting to become calmer as more people left the cafe. After brushing coffee grinds off the marble counter, she set up her lap top and began to research photosynthesis on the net when . . .

DarkWolf523: hi miss "i like 2 blow ppl off"

CherryBlossomBabe14: it's nice 2 hear from u 2

DarkWolf523: i can tell ur in a bad mood 2day

DarkWolf523: u wanna talk bout it?

CherryBlossomBabe14: i'm at work

DarkWolf523: and ur working so hard

CherryBlossomBabe14: ouch

CherryBlossomBabe14: no1's in here anywho

DarkWolf523: y

CherryBlossomBabe14: cuz it's dark outside and ppl don't want coffee at nite

DarkWolf523: speak 4 the ppl

CherryBlossomBabe14: u drink coffee?

DarkWolf523: duh

DarkWolf523: wat do u tink i was? a 6-year-old?

CherryBlossomBabe14: sowee

DarkWolf523: sa okie

CherryBlossomBabe14: i got 2 lock up

CherryBlossomBabe14: chat lata

DarkWolf523: ggggggrrrrrrr

DarkWolf523: fine miss 'blower offer'

CherryBlossomBabe14: luv ya

DarkWolf523: wat no face this time?

SORRY THE LAST MESSAGE COULD NOT BE DELIVERED BECAUSE HE OR SHE APPEARS TO BE OFFLINE!

"Dang . . ." Inuyasha muttered. "That chick always blows me off . . ."

The dog on the floor gazed up at him and released a small yelp. Inuyasha looked at him and rolled his dark eyes.

"You're right. I don't care if she blows me off! Next time it's gonna be her . . ." Inuyasha said, but his threat fell upon nothing but a loud whimper.

Turning around, he saw that his big brown dog was scratching at the door. He sighed in defeat.

"You're not my mother you know!" he said but upon saying it, he wished he hadn't. It brought to much pain to think about her. Regaining his composure (for the dog) he said, "I don't need any human interaction!"

His dog let out another yelp, as if to say: You're so selfish! Thinking about yourself all the time! Let's think about the dog for once, dammit!

"Oh," Inuyasha said. "All right, I'm coming."

The German Shepard brought him the leash as Inuyasha put his black boots and leather jacket on.

"Good boy Spike," he praised and together, dog in the lead, they walked out the door.

**

Second chapter done! Tell me what you think!

review . . .

July 12, 2004: This is the revised version of the fic: Crazy 4 U written on January 5, 2003.

I hope that you enjoyed the newer version of this story. More detail has been added, along with better punctuation and grammar. And, maybe more of a plot? I doubt it, but maybe. I will keep as much of this story as I can in tact! Thanks for reading!