InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Girl ❯ Pictures and Lunch ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Daddy's Little Girl by Sesshoumaru's Lady

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Inuyasha except little Kagome; please don't sue me you won't get much if you do.

A/N: Sorry for the typos in the last chapter, I'll fix them for you in a little while. By the way this story is dedicated to my first two reviewer's Fwoggie and SakuyaTsuki. Now enough of this onto the story.

Pictures and Lunch

Inuyasha Takami and Miroku Houshi walked into the silent Takami manor at around 11:30 in the morning. They had just come back from a month long business trip that Sesshoumaru had sent them on and since Inuyasha was only the vice president of the Takami corporation and Miroku the CEO they had no choice but to listen to Sesshoumaru, the president.

"I swear I'm gonna kill fluffy if he sends me on one of those again within the next 6 months." Inuyasha said while dropping his suitcase and laptop carrier on the floor and stretching his hands above his head to work out the kinks in his back.

" I wouldn't recommend that, but I believe I would help you as well. Those stupid idiots in our Russia division almost caused a disaster. If we didn't remedy it we could have lost a 3 billion dollar account and your brother would have our heads." Miroku said while looking at his mail that was on the small table by the front door.

" Feh, whatever, c'mon we should go check on the munchkin since she probably been by herself for the last month. Kami knows that pompous ass brother of mine doesn't spend any time with her, and he's her father for Kami's-sake." Inuyasha stated while heading up the stairs and beginning the long journey to Kagome's room.

" Now, now Inuyasha be nice. It must be hard for your brother to look at his daughter and see an exact replica of his deceased mate."

" I don't care that still no reason for him to abandon Kagome, if anything he should want to be closer to her. As soon as we finish telling Kagome that were back, I'm gonna find Sesshoumaru and beat him into next year until he starts to treat Kagome the way she deserves to be treated."

" Whatever you say my friend, but I don't believe I'll help you there. To do so would be to put my life on the line and I can't do that. It's irrational, it's impossible, and it's against my religion." Miroku stated while still looking through the huge pile of mail in his hands. "Bill, bill, bill, letter from Kei, bill, letter from Marissa, jenny, Sasami, Melfina, bill, advertisement, bank statement, letter from Rachel, Lita, Rei, Mina, Kayuma, Kaoru, bill, bill, bill, Yes it's finally here the 2005 Swimsuit edition of sports illustrated." Miroku said while eagerly opening up the magazine and staring at its contents.

" You know what you're a coward and a lecher, and one day you're gonna get struck by lightn-" Inuyasha said only to stop his sentence when he opened the door to Kagome's room and stared in shock at the picture within. " Miroku, is it me or am I seeing things?" Inuyasha whispered.

" Huh?" Miroku said while prying his eyes away from the magazine and looking into Kagome's room. What he saw made him drop all his mail in shock. " It looks like you won't need to talk to your brother after all."

The two glanced at each other and looked back into Kagome's room. There on the King sized bed was Kagome curled up into Sesshoumaru's side who had a protective arm around her. Both were sleeping peacefully with small smiles on their face,

" This is too good. I have to get a picture of this. It's the perfect blackmail picture for fluffy." Inuyasha said while pulling a small digital camera out of his pocket that he always kept for times like these. He steadied the camera and took the picture but he forgot to take off the flash, which woke up the two sleeping occupants.

Kagome woke up first and slowly sat up moving Sesshomaru's arm as she did so. She rubbed her eyes and took a great big yawn. Sesshoumaru next to her merely moved but kept his eyes closed. He didn't feel the need to open them yet. He only did so when an astounded cry of " Uncle Inu, Uncle Roki" came from the side next to him.

He bounded up so fast that he shook the bed and bounced little Kagome right off, but he caught her before she could hit the floor and gently set her down. As soon as he did she ran towards each uncle and grabbed one of their legs and hugged , making them lose their balance and land in heap of limbs outside in the hallway.

" What's up munchkin, did you miss us?" Inuyasha asked while rubbing her head and setting her straight.

" You bet I did, it was boring around here with no one to play with," Kagome said while sitting in front of the two.

" Well will be here for a while again, besides we have something for you." Miroku said while reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box and handing it to Kagome. She took the small box and pulled out a beautiful silver bracelet with pink gems. "It's so pretty.''

"It's only for the prettiest little girl in the world." Miroku said while watching Inuyasha take the bracelet from Kagome and put it on for her. " It's a one of a kind made out of the finest Russian quartz. There's no other like it in the world so take care of it okay."

"I'll never take it off," Kagome said while hugging each uncle tightly before running back to show the bracelet to her father. " Papa isn't it pretty?"

"It's beautiful Kagome." Sesshoumaru said while looking at the bracelet, then glancing at the clock on the other side of the room which said it was 11:35 a.m. " Why don't you get dressed and meet me outside on the patio for lunch.'

" You mean, I get to eat with you today Papa." Kagome said with a look on her face that showed that she probably received the best news of her life. It probably was considering she always ate in the kitchen with her favorite cook Zagara, it was better than sitting in a huge dining room by herself.

"Hai and from now on, you'll eat with me everyday." Sesshoumaru said while watching her smile so big and happy.

" Thank you papa." Kagome said while hugging him and heading towards her closet to pick something out to wear.

Sesshoumaru looked one last time at Kagome before he headed out the room and towards Inuyasha and Miroku. As he did so he saw a female cat youkai coming towards them she bowed before them and said " Good day my lords" before she entered Kagome's room to help her get dressed.

" So Sesshoumaru what's got into you? You've never took an interest in Kagome before so why now?" Inuyasha asked while following Sesshoumaru towards his room along with Miroku.

"I've been shown the errors of my way when concerning my daughter, and now everything is going to change." Sesshoumaru said while entering his room and heading to his closet to pick out the day's clothes.

" Sesshoumaru, I'm glad you've taken an interest in Kagome, but don't hurt her." Miroku stated softly.

" What do you mean Houshi, do you think that this Sesshoumaru would dare to hurt his child?" Sesshoumaru growled out to the monk turned youkai, his eyes slowly turning red at the accusation.

"I mean no ill will Sesshoumaru." Miroku said while raising his hands in the air, to show his innocence "All I'm saying is don't get her hopes up and promise to be around when you know you can't. Not with the type of life you live. Someone is always going to need your attention whether it is your business or concerning your lands. Sometimes you might be gone for weeks or months at a time. All I'm saying is don't set her up for emotional pain with promises that you might not be able to keep."

"I agree with him Fluffy" Inuyasha said earning himself a heated growl from Sesshoumaru. "If you do that I'll think I'll just have to hurt you myself."

" Well then you have nothing to worry about, because like I said earlier everything is going to change. Now leave so that I can shower and dress in peace." Sesshoumaru said while heading into the bathroom.

"Whatever, Fluffball. I'm gonna go do the same." Inuyasha said missing the glare of death that Sesshoumaru sent him as he left the room.

"Ditto" Miroku said while he two left.

Thirty-five minutes later we find the three youkai sitting outside freshly dressed and waiting for Kagome.

"Kami, I know it takes women a long time to get dressed, but she's only five what the hell is taking her so long." Inuyasha said while sitting in his chair on the patio and letting the wind ruffle his hair.

As if she had been summoned, Kagome came bounding through the patio doors dressed in a yellow sundress and some white sandals, and her hair dripping wet and plopped down into the empty seat between Inuyasha and her father who merely raised an eyebrow at her hair.

Kagome giggled and a few seconds later the female cat youkai came through the balcony doors with a towel, brush and yellow ribbon in hand.

"Please forgive the intrusion my lords, but my lady ran away from me before I could finish her hair."

"Your forgiven, just hurry up and finish drying her hair at least before she catches a cold." Miroku said

"Yes my lord." The youkai said with a bow before going to stand behind Kagome and finish her duty

" Why did you run from her Kagome?" Inuyasha asked

" I didn't want to be late because I know papa doesn't like it when things are late." Kagome said softly

" I would have waited for you Kagome." Sesshoumaru said

"I know Papa, I just didn't want to be late and for you to be mad at me the first time we ate lunch together." Kagome said while looking at her father as the cat youkai finished tying her know damp hair into a high ponytail with the ribbon before she bowed to everyone at the table and silently left.

" I could never be mad at you Kagome, and I'll always wait for you. You are my daughter. Now don't worry about this and let's eat lunch." Sesshoumaru said when he saw four servants carrying a tray of food each with a bottle of sparkling water.

Inuyasha took off the cover to the dish that was laid in front of him to see Lasagna and a fresh green salad. The others did the same as well and not to long after everyone at the table began to have a nice small conversation. Miroku and Inuyasha talked about their trip to Russia, and Sesshoumaru got to know the daughter he never acknowledged better.

" Oh before I forget Kagome. I'm going to move your room" Sesshoumaru said to her softly not to disrupt the argument going on between Miroku and Inuyasha that was about some foolish nonsense.

"Are you going to move me further towards the back of the house?" Kagome said innocently around a glass of water, she though that her father was moving her because she was being too noisy, She knew he didn't like to be interrupted.

"On the contraire, I'm moving you into the room next to mine. I want you t be closer to me." Sesshoumaru said while looking into Kagome silvery blue eyes.

Kagome eyes teared for a bit before she jumped out of her seat and into her father's lap to give him a big hug. He slowly returned the embrace starting to just get used to the hugs from her before he set her down back in her chair.

" Now let's finish lunch so we can go do something." Sesshoumaru said

"Yes, Papa." Kagome said while going back to eating. She sat back down and looked at her two uncles who were still fighting and then to her papa who was shaking his head in disgrace at their actions. She smiled to herself. Even though her uncles were weird, she now had her father in her life, she had the thing she wanted most a family. It might be a weird one but it was a family nonetheless. "Thank you mommy" she whispered softly knowing that it was her who finally brought her family together.

A soft wind graced her face and if Kagome had listened hard enough she would have heard

" You're welcome my little angel"

Okay people that's it. Here another five pages for ya. I know the characters seem a little ooc , but I think they fit well with the story. Remember please read and review, it makes me feel good and lets me know if I should continue this story or not. The more reviews I get the faster I get the chapters out. By the way if you have any good ideas for the story let me know in a review, and take them into consideration when writing future chapters. Flames are also welcomed; I'll use them to critique my work. Now Remember be safe, make good choices, and always remember to eat your vegetables. LOL ^_^!

Quote of the day:

" All that for the memory of a dead mortal girl? If I'd have known that's what it would have taken for you to fight, I would have killed her sooner!" Sesshoumaru