InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Girl ❯ Of Kimonos and Ice Cream ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Daddy's Little Girl by Sesshoumaru's Lady

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, Prada, Gucci, timberlands, G.Q and anything else in this story except the plot and little Kagome. Please don't sue me , you won't get much if you do.

A/N: Hey there everyone I don't know if I am going to continue this story or not because I am not getting a lot of reviews. I thank all the people who are sending me reviews but I would like a little more to let me know if I should continue this or not. An author always appreciates encouragement. For those of you asking about Rin she will be in the story but not as a love interest for Sesshoumaru. Jaken is in here too, unfortunately. You'll see what I'm talking about in later chapters (if I get around to writing them); I don't want to give away what's going to happen. If anyone has any questions don't feel afraid to ask, I'll gladly answer what I can. Now enough of this and onto the story.

Of Kimonos and Ice Cream

It had been a good 3 days since Kagome had moved into her new room, which was right next to her fathers. The room was mostly the same as her old one, fit for a princess, the only thing that was different was the colors, instead of the old yellow rooms with flowers, this one was a light shade of aqua blue with butterflies but like her father said " You only deserve the best that I can offer, and for you I would give the world", Being only five and a half years old she hadn't exactly understood what he said but for the most part she understood that her father would do his best when it came to her. But what she loved most about her new room is that it had an adjoining door that connected directly to her father's room. Ever since that night with the thunderstorm and he first started paying attention to her, she started sneaking into his room when she though he was asleep and climbing on his bed to fall asleep next to him. He never said anything about it when he woke the next morning to find her next to him, he only smiled.

Currently right now Kagome was sitting outside on her balcony coloring in one of her coloring books, while her uncles and father were inside her room trying to put in the new entertainment system that her father ordered for her which consisted of a 54" plasma TV, vcr, dvd, every game counsel available and a huge stereo system that when connected to the T.V provided a surround sound movie effect. She looked through the French glass doors that connected her balcony to her bedroom to look at the scene within. Her Uncle Inuyasha and Miroku were trying to hook up the TV to the stereo system according to the directions her father was reading to them from his seat on the small sofa in her room that was next to the T.V area.

" Listen you two idiots, for the last time, the black cord goes from the T.V to the 2nd to last hole in the stereo. The red cord goes from the stereo to the first hole in the T.V. The blue cord goes from the digital cable box to the 2nd hole in the T.V, and the green cord goes from the cable box into the stereo." Sesshoumaru said from memory not even needing to look at the directions anymore since he read them more times than he could remember.

"Okay, Miroku you do the black and red cords and I'll take the last two." Inuyasha said while trying to hook up the blue and green cords properly.

"The black cord doesn't want to work." Miroku said while trying to fit the cord into the hole for the stereo, except it wasn't fitting.

" Oi, what are you doing wrong. Miroku?" Inuyasha asked while he finished his cords and was now looking at Miroku who was still trying to shove the cord into the hole.

" Look I'm doing nothing wrong, the stupid thing just won't fit ---AHHHHHHH!" Miroku screamed, as he got shocked.

A soft giggling from behind them made the three men turn to the young girl behind them that was on the balcony. "Uncle Roki, you look funny," she said while looking at Miroku whose hair was now sticking straight up.

Inuyasha took one look at Miroku again before he too burst out laughing; as he was cracking up he grabbed his ever-present digital camera and took a picture of Miroku for future blackmail.

" Inuyasha, that's not right, how could you take a picture of this?" Miroku asked while pouting like a child.

"Simple I just did. Plus how could I not take a picture of this." Inuyasha said. As the two continued to go on about the picture, Sesshoumaru got up from his seat and headed to where Miroku was working to see what he was doing wrong. He looked at the black cord and saw that Miroku was trying to put the end for the stereo into the TV hole. 'What an idiot, why do I put up with him?' Sesshoumaru thought while doing what Miroku couldn't do and finishing the last of the installation of the entertainment center. He looked at his daughter who had taken his seat and was watching her two uncles bicker with a content smile of her face. 'That's why I put up with him, because he makes her happy' he thought.

" Kagome, use the remote and turn on the T.V to see if it works." Sesshoumaru said to his daughter.

"Right Papa" Kagome said as she mocked saluted him and got the remote control off the end table next to the sofa to do as her father ordered, and indeed the entertainment system did work. It was only when the T.V came on did that stop Inuyasha and Miroku's pointless argument.

" Hey how did you get that black cord to fit?" asked Miroku as he smoothed down his hair and retied it back into his ponytail.

" Simple it's because I'm smarter than you." Sesshoumaru said while sitting next to Kagome on the sofa and watching her channel surf.

"Hey what's is that supposed to mean?" Miroku said clearly offended.

Before Sesshoumaru could say his witty reply a cry of "OOH Papa, Uncles, look a festival" came from Kagome. The three youkai turned to look at the T.V. screen to see it on the channel 37 news with a female news reporter talking about the annual autumn festival that was going on in Tokyo City Park. Before the boys could even finish listening to the reporter talking about the events going on Kagome asked, "Papa can we go to the festival please?"

Sesshoumaru was about to say no because he knew that reporters would be all over the park and the moment he stepped in there he knew that he and Kagome were going to be bombarded by reporter's taking pictures and asking a million and one questions about Kagome and he didn't want to put her through that. Yet when he saw the crestfallen look on her face, from the hesitation in answering her question, he quickly changed his mind.

"Hai, we can go to the festival hime. All of us can go." Sesshoumaru said while looking at Inuyasha and Miroku with a pointed look daring them to say no. He knew that they might just say that because they too were quite famous just like him and he knew that they didn't like being hounded by the press either.

"Yay, thank you Papa." Kagome said while crawling into his lap so she could give him kiss on the cheek. Yet as she drew back she suddenly looked sad and all of the boys caught the look before she could hide it with her usual sunny smile.

"What's wrong Munchkin?" Inuyasha asked while leaning over his brother's shoulder so he could see her better.

"It's nothing, Uncle Inu." Kagome said while looking away from him.

"Don't lie to us Kagome. We know something's wrong. You can tell us it's okay." Miroku said while patting her shoulder.

"It's just that…I don't have a kimono for the festival." Kagome said softly, she didn't really want to pester her papa and uncles about a kimono.

" What are you talking about you have tons of Kimono's?" Sesshoumaru said, she had tons of clothes from swimsuits to coats to formal dresses and jeans. Everything from designer labels like Gucci and Prada to Angies and Angels. That's why he found it hard to believe that she didn't have any kimonos.

"All of my kimono's were to small for me so Sora-chan had to give them all away, but it's okay I'll just wear this." Kagome said referring to the little jean dress and white sneakers she had on.

"Nonsense, if you want a kimono for the festival then you'll have one." Sesshoumaru said while shifting Kagome a bit so he could reach for his cell phone that was in his pants pocket.

" Oh no, it's okay Papa, I don't want to bother you" Kagome said but it was too late, Sesshoumaru had pressed 3 on his speed dial and was already talking to his annoying toad assistant, Jaken.

"Listen Jaken, I want you to go into the city and get me all the kimono's you can find in Kagome's size. You have one hour, if you are one second late, your life is forfeit. Do I make myself clear." Sesshoumaru said into the phone.

"Perfectly clear my Lord." Jaken all but stuttered into the phone before Sesshoumaru hung up on him. "It is done Kagome. In one hour you will have a variety of different Kimono's to choose from to wear to the festival.

"Thank you Papa." Kagome said while hugging him and giving him another kiss on the check.

"So what do you propose we do while we wait Munchkin?" Inuyasha asked his niece.

"Umm…" Kagome said while putting her finger on her chin and acting like she was thinking really hard "Umm…we have ice cream sundaes in the garden"

"Well then we better go and find Zagara and see if he'll make some for us, but first I'm going to go and change my clothes." Miroku said while pointing to his dirty clothes.

" I'll do the same as well," Inuyasha said; while he too looked at his clothes and noticed that they were pretty dirty as well. " You two go ahead and get your ice cream and we'll meet you in the garden." Inuyasha called over his shoulder as he and Miroku left Kagome's room.

Sesshoumaru and Kagome looked at each other and gave a shrug of their shoulders indicating that they didn't care what those two did. Kagome got up and stretched and then grabbed her father's hand and pulled him off the couch and towards the nearest kitchen all the while chatting about all the activities that she thought were going to be at the festival and all Sesshoumaru could do was nod his head in agreement with her and silently smile at all her enthusiasm.

Before they knew it they were at one of the kitchens on the western side, the kitchen that the head cook of the manor, Zagara, used. They entered and looked for the cook, who was really a crow youkai but he was nowhere to be found. Sesshoumaru stepped over to the dry-erase board where the week's menu was written out and also where notes were written by the staff that used this kitchen. He skimmed through the notes that had to do with the other staff before he found Zagara's. It read:

My mate has gone into labor today and I will be out for the rest of day. Tonight's dinner is listed above for our lords and lady. Whoever of my staff is reading this inform the 7th kitchen in the manor they have the honor of cooking for our lords and lady. If you are not of my staff, make sure that this message is still delivered to the 7th kitchen, and if you are reading this my lord, I will understand if I come back and don't have a job. Please forgive my impudence for not informing you of my hasty departure. Help yourselves to anything in the kitchen. Thank you.

"Papa where's Zagara?" Kagome asked while looking around the empty kitchen.

"He had an errand to run." Sesshoumaru said to her.

"But who will make the sundae's then?" Kagome asked with a cute face.

"Well then I guess will just have to make them ourselves." Sesshoumaru said while heading to the one of the three freezers in the room and taking out every single flavor of ice cream he could find. " Why don't you get the toppings and other stuff Kagome."

"Okay Papa" Kagome said while heading to the pantry to get the syrup's, and nuts, and all that good stuff while her father took out carton after carton of ice cream. By the time she had finished getting the different flavors of whip cream out of the fridge her father had over 14 different flavors of ice cream on the counter.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Inuyasha asked as he and Miroku entered the huge kitchen to see the island in the middle of the kitchen covered with all the necessary supplies to make an ice cream sundae.

"Zagara's mate is having the baby, so he's at the hospital" Sesshoumaru said while grabbing a stool and setting Kagome on it so she could reach the tall counter.

"Oh that's nice, we'll have to send her some flowers," Miroku said. "So, I can assume that we are making our own sundae's."

"Yep that's right Uncle Roki." Kagome said while grabbing one of the many spoons on the counter and grabbing a spoonful of the ice cream that was nearest to her. The boys just laughed and they too grabbed spoons and ate ice cream straight from the container's forgetting all about making sundae's.

45 minute's later and many half empty cartons of ice cream later, Miroku was in the middle of his joke, when Jaken burst in. In his human form he was a short old man that was fat, and balding. " My lord you have the kimono's that you requested for that brat." Jaken said while panting and looking at the floor missing the glares of death that Miroku, Inuyasha, and Sesshoumaru gave him when he called Kagome a brat.

"Papa, I'm not a brat am I?" Kagome said softly, her eyes slowly tearing

"Of course not Kagome, you are a little hime." Sesshoumaru said seriously, while looking her in the eye and running his hand along her face.

As Sesshoumaru was comforting his daughter, Inuyasha and Miroku ganged up on Jaken and proceeded to beat the crap out of him.

"Now listen toad, don't you ever insult Kagome again because if you do I will grant you a slow painful death, that you would wish for a faster death." Miroku said while opening the balcony door and using his inu-youkai strength to send him hurling through the sky for miles.

Once Jaken was successfully removed, Sesshoumaru showed Kagome all of the Kimono's that he brought back. Each one was beautiful and made of the finest silk in the world. Twenty minutes later Kagome found one that she liked and ran to go find Sora, the female cat youkai who helps her get dressed.

The boys took that as there cue and went to go and change their clothes as well so they looked decent in the eye of the media.

Sesshoumaru came down first dressed in black slacks and a white button up shirt with a light black jacket, his long silver hair was pulled into a low ponytail and he had on shades to hide his gold eyes, looking fit to be on the cover of G.Q. Inuyasha was down next and was wearing a pair of jeans, timberlands and a white wife beater with an open tan shirt on top. Like his brother he had his long black hair in a ponytail as well with a pair of shades to cover his violet eyes. Miroku was the next to come down and he was wearing a pair of black jeans, a gray shirt, and his black timberlands, with a pair of shades.

" Damn Sesshoumaru why do you always have to look so dressed up wherever we go." Inuyasha asked while looking at his brother.

Before Sesshoumaru could reply, the three heard the pitter patter of little feet. They looked at the top of the staircase to see Kagome dressed in a beautiful white Kimono that had pink Sakura petals going from the right side of her shoulder and then circling around her back and finishing on the left side by her ankle on the front. Her obi was pink and she had her hair in a high ponytail that was tied with a pink silk ribbon. She had small white ankle boots on. She skipped down the stairs and stopped before her Papa.

"How do I look Papa?" Kagome asked while spinning around for him.

" You look beautiful, just like a little hime." Sesshoumaru said while smiling at her and offering his hand. She eagerly grabbed his hand and led her out the front door to his silver Mercedes-Benz. He set her in the backseat with her uncle Miroku next to her and made sure he she was buckled up before he left to take her to the festival. He really didn't want to go because of the press but when he looked in the rear view mirror and saw her huge smile, 'It's worth the trouble," he said to himself. If it made her happy it was worth the trouble.

Okay people, that's it for now. Please read and review and encourage me to finish this story or else I might not. Remember flames are welcome. Tell your friends about this and get them to read it, but mostly review. My hands hurt, this is seven pages of writing. Sorry for any typo's in the other chapters. I'll get to working on them soon. I know some of you might not recognize the quotes I use in my quotes of the day, it is because I take some of them from the manga and the anime. If you have any questions about Daddy's little girl ask me in a review, or e-mail me. Now remember be safe, make good choices, and remember to always eat lots of cookies before bed. LOL!

Quote of the day:

"You're truly stupid aren't you? You know, you could just hide and run away…For you, the image of that wouldn't be disgraceful. Because after all, your living soul in itself is already the pinnacle of disgrace." Sesshoumaru