InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ The Fight That Changed Everything ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We could only wish that we all owned Inuyasha and the others, but, sadly, they are all owned by their rightful owners. I do own Derek & Melissa (Inuyasha's girlfriend) though.
 
Dear Diary
 
Chapter 17 - The Fight That Changed Everything
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys,
Ummmm, this whole chapter will be from Inuyasha's POV so if you get confused about it suddenly, plz, just remember that this is Inuyasha, not Kagome…
Happy readings.
Bloodthirstynekoyokaigirlxd
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(5 mins before Kagome walks over)
 
“Inuyasha,” Derek calls seconds before I sit down, “Can we talk?”
“Ummm,” I reply, a little confused, “sure.”
I put my bag on the grass next to Rin, giving her a confused look before turning and walking over to where Derek was standing. He had his arms crossed under his chest and the side of his face was all I could see. Something was about to happen and it would definitely not be good.
“What's up?” I ask as I stand in front of him, a little worried. Even though Derek didn't like to know that I knew, he was a panther youkai and a bloody dangerous one at that.
“You need to stay away from Kagome,” he spat as he turned to me, his green eyes showing the tinge of purple that was his youkai, “she is my mate and you need to step back. Your fucking scent is always on her and hard to get rid of.”
MATE,” I scream as my own youkai begins rising, “she isn't your fuckin' mate. She's no one's mate. She isn't even fucking marked.”
“Stay the fuck away from her,” he screams as he tries to slash me with his claws, barely catching the edge of my shirt and leaving a thin cut on it, “you fuckin' half-breed bastard.”
“Fuck you Derek,” I scream back, jumping a little further away and crouching down in my fighting mode, getting ready to fight.
A familiar scent ran through the air between us, causing us both to turn and look around. Kagome was standing next to Rin, looking like she was about to faint. Her eyes were wide with shock as she looked between the two of us. Her face was slightly flushed as she stood by herself, walking forward and standing between the two of us.
“Move Kagome,” Derek growls out to her as he steps towards her and puts his hand on the side of her arm, getting ready to push her away, “I have to deal with the fuckin' half-breed.”
“Derek,” she says sweetly as she peels his hand off her arm, “get fucked! I never did want to get with you after you called me Kikyo the first day that I met you. I was only playing along because something was odd about you that I couldn't put my finger on. Now I do.”
She reached for her breast and grabbed the Shikon no Tama, holding it in her clenched fist and blowing on it. A wave of power went through the whole crowd, sending us all backwards two steps. It took me a little to realise that all of the covering spells that all youkai were given had died, leaving us exposed for what we truly were.
The whole group that Rin was standing in… there were about 50 odd people standing in it.
Lets just say that at least one in every two was a youkai.
Her eyes went wide as she looked around the shocked group. Everyone was surprised that their true sides were being shown. Even Rin's tail was twitching slightly as people stared at it.
My ears swivelled around on the top of my head, hearing that Kagome was moving closer to me. I turned to face her and was surprised when she was standing just inches away from my face. She was frowning slightly as she looked into my eyes, her light blue eyes string into my own gold ones. I heard Derek growling behind us, claws and thick black tail twitching from side to side.
She reached up for me, sliding her hand over my cheek. Her skin was so soft that it felt like a feather was being wiped against my skin. I leaned into it a little, nuzzling her hand. She smiled as took her hand back, listening to the bell chime a little away from us all.
She looked back at the group that were all standing around, youkai and human all mixed as one. Studying their faces, she walked further towards them and make her way to Rin, who's snowy, bushy tail was swinging nervously. She smiled to her and gave her a hug, never even saying a word. Grabbing her bag, she walked away.
Since she had revealed us all for what we truly were, she hadn't said a word.
 
O.o
 
I knew it was a bad idea to follow her home, but I couldn't leave her. Not after today. I was too scared that Derek would try something while I wasn't around. I couldn't risk leaving her alone.
She was walking silently between her brother and the slut, none of them was saying a single word. All were just walking in unison and silence.
“You guys go ahead,” I heard Kagome say to the other two, “I'm going to take my time getting home.”
“Whatever,” Kikyo groans out loud enough for me to hear without even having to move my ears, before heading off down the street.
Souta stuck behind for a few seconds, saying, “don't be home too late. Kaede and Mama are both getting worried with all the youkai that are in this place. Good thing Mama wasn't at school today huh?”
“Its okay Souta,” she sighs before pushing her little brother away a little, “I wont be too late. I just need some time to think about today. And Mama would have freaked out if she knew that most of my friends were youkai. I just hope Kikyo doesn't tell her.”
“she wont,” Souta says, as he too, speeds up, “I already made her promise. And if she does then I get to burn all her magazines and cut her hair. My style.”
Kagome was laughing and shaking her head as her brother ran off, catching up with Kikyo and chatting away to her. Kagome watched the two of them turn into the street that she was supposed to before turning right around and walking back towards the school. What the fuck? I thought to myself as I crept after her.
She whipped around suddenly and was staring straight into the space that I was crouching in, freezing me immediately.
“Inuyasha,” she said in an annoyed tone, “leave me the fuck alone. Don't you think you made things weird enough at school today?”
“Not really,” I say as I stand fully and walk towards her more, moving out of the grass and trees that had concealed me seconds before, “the only fuss that was really made was you revealing half the school. Or at least that's all I've been hearing about since then.”
“Why are you all hiding yourselves?” she asked suddenly, tuning away from me and staring to the mountains that were close by, “I mean, what's the use? Sure you get to hide tails and ears and whatever the fuck else you all have, but what is the real use?”
“I really don't know Kagome,” I replied as I stood next to her, staring down at her from the side, “it is just something that we have all been doing for the last couple of centuries. Ask Sess. He'll probably know. He's been around for long enough.”
“Yeah,” she mumbles under her breath, almost too low for me to catch, “700 years long enough.”
I stare down at her with my eyes wide with shock.
“How the fuck did you know that?” I asked her, not being able to stop the question before it escaped my lips.
She shrugged before she began walking back the way to her house, leaving me standing there and staring after her.
“I know more than you think Inuyasha,” her voice flows back in the wind after she rounded the corner, leaving me standing there, stunned like never before.
Looks like this weekend was going to be an interesting one. Especially since tomorrow was Friday.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys,
This is it for this week. Sozz but school is calling and I need to answer cause if I fail then my dad is gonna kick my arse and take my laptop… which means no new chapters for near a month if he does take it… PRICK.
Ummm, thanks to the guys that are reviewing, its good to know that the story is getting good comments. Really helping with me writing when I know that there are people that are liking it.
Anyway, g2g… *study study study* -_-`
Bloodthirstynekoyokiagirlxd
 
 
email:
bloodthirsty.neko.yokai.girl.xd@hotmail.com
email me if you wanna say anything privately or have any questions so I can email back.
thanx guys.
XD