InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ The Unknown ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We could only wish that we all owned Inuyasha and the others, but, sadly, they are all owned by their rightful owners. I do own Derek & Melissa (Inuyasha's girlfriend) though.
Bubbly - by Colbie Cailliat
 
Dear Diary
 
Chapter 16 - The Unknown
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kagome's POV
 
That's when I saw it.
It wasn't hard to miss.
“Inuyasha,” I mumble under my breath as all the others stare at me, “what happened?”
“Piss off Kags,” he mumbles as he moves his head to the side, never letting his hair uncover it, “its none of your business.”
Shaking my head, I stood and looked down at him. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Should I knock his hair out of the way so everyone else could see it or should I just leave it and let the others deal with it? Sighing, I go back to my desk and sit, putting my head in my hands and thinking.
My head began hurting as the bell went, signalling that homeroom was finished. I looked over at Inuyasha's seat, but only saw that it was empty. Derek was looking down at me with a small smile of comfort and offered me his hand, knowing that we had the next class with each other. I smile at him and take it, letting him help me up and walk me out of the class and towards out next.
Walking through the halls, people were staring at us and pointing. I wasn't sure what they were staring at and if Derek hadn't had pulled my into a classroom then I would have turned around to them all and screamed.
Derek sat me at a long table, sitting himself at my right. Inuyasha eventually wondered in a few seconds after the teacher and sat at my left, giving the others plenty of room along the other side of the desk and beside the two boys.
Science… need I say more.
O.o
 
Walking out of the science room, Inuyasha had calmed down a lot more and was looking at people again, carefully making sure that his hair covered the ugly bruise that was just centre meters under his left eye. None of the others had seen it yet and I knew that it was only a matter of time before they did.
Lunch… my favourite time of any school day.
Laughing along with the others, I had my arm wrapped around Derek and Inuyasha's waists, walking out to the small grassy hill that our small group occupied. All the girls were commenting on the shirt that I was wearing, loving it ever so much.
`Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them!'
One person came to mind for them all.
Melissa.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Inuyasha's POV
 
Damn Kagome needs to stop wearing clothes that hug to her body so much. Her showing off her figure was so not healthy for me. That tight jacket that only went half way down her back, that tight black t-shirt with a very low v-neck shirt, showing both her developed breasts and the Shikon no Tama, and barely covered her stomach. The small skirt that was the exact same as the one that she was wearing yesterday, showing off her tanned and slim legs.
My mouth was literally watering. I wiped a bit of dribble away from my mouth, not wanting anyone else to notice.
“Why are you dribbling Inuyasha?” Miroku called to me, laying on the hill a little to my left.
“Keh,” I said, interlacing my fingers and resting my head in them, “I'm thinking about something… and I'm not dribbling.”
“Sure looks like it,” Rin mutters from beside me, “especially with that part running down your cheek.”
Everyone cracks up as I quickly wipe the small creek running across my cheek away, blushing as red as the blood-red shirt that I was wearing. Kagome was giggling from behind her hand, eyes closed and seriously looking like a normal teenage girl. Then she opened her eyes and got serious again.
I smiled as she looked around and looked at everyone, biting her lip a little before opening her mouth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kagome's POV
 
“What are all of you guys doing this weekend?” I ask slowly, unsure of whether I should really ask them all.
I got a whole heap of replies, but they all lead to the same conclusion.
No.
“Well, do you guys think you would be allowed to spend the weekend with me?” I asked with a small smile tugging at the sides of my lips.
“Why?” Rin asked me with her little head cocked to the side, looking at me with her jade green eyes filled with confusion.
“Well,” I began as I scratched the back of my neck, “I gotta go somewhere and do something, and I got told that I could… actually she said should… bring my friends. You guys are the closest things I've ever had to friends my whole life. Hows that for an answer?”
Everyone had a smile on their lips, even Inuyasha. I smiled back at them all and waited for the answers that I knew were coming.
“Sure,” Sango said from her spot next to Ayame, looking at her and shrugging along with her, “why the hell not? I'm sure that none of us really had anything to do.”
“Wicked,” I say with a happy chirp as my phone starts buzzing in my pocket, “I'll be back.” I promised them all as I walked a little away, “Hello.”
“Have ye talked to ye friends yet Kagome?” Kaede's voice asked through the phone, “I need to know their answers but today.”
“Yes Kaede,” I replied as I rolled my eyes to myself, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see, “they have all agreed to come. But I'm not bringing them to the studio. Only one will be coming with me there.”
“As ye wish,” she sighs heavily, “how many of ye friends are coming?”
I counted them over in my head.
Inuyasha, Derek, Rin, Miroku, Sango, and me.
“Hang on a sec,” I said as I covered the speaker, “how many people are coming, Inuyasha?” I called to him.
“Six if you count you and me,” he yelled back, never even moving.
“Six please Lady Kaede,” I said to her, knowing that she would get the idea that I was in that number.
“Shall I send Sesshomaru-sama to come pick you all up from school?” she asked with a small hint of… something… in her voice.
Thinking about it quickly, “Sure. Why not.”
We hung up seconds before the bell, giving me enough time to get my bag and begin walking with the others.
“So when are we leaving?” Inuyasha asks from my side.
“You'll see,” I replied before I sped off, heading for music.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Inuyasha's POV
 
Physical Education is one of the few subjects that I am actually good at. Most of the time, I was just in the small group of average students, barely passing. PE was my good subject and I loved it.
After watching Kagome run off, heading for the music block, I shook my head and walked back to the oval where I knew my class would be. That's where we always were in the first ten or so minutes of our class. An all guy class and that was the best class in the school. The only problem that I had was that, because I am a hanyou, all the youkai and humans in the class have tried on more than one occasion to seriously hurt me, or kill me.
Today's lesson was in the pool and I knew straight away that the lesson was going to be a problem. Kouga, the leader of the football and boxing teams was staring at me with such a huge amount of hatred and anger that I knew that something was up.
“What's wrong wolf-shit?” I sneer on my way past, “got rejected again, did ya?”
“Shut the fuck up dog turd,” he screams as he hits me and makes me crash into the wall next to him, “cause next time I fight you I won't fucking stop like I did yesterday.”
I coughed out `bullshit' under my breath, knowing that he had heard me. I walk away and go to get into the fucked up swimmers that the school had for us, making sure they would dry easily and would not leave too much skin for the girls to have fun with their imagines. The teacher was walking in as I was on my way out, making sure that the rest of the guys were dressing and heading out instead of sticking behind and trying to get away with not swimming.
They were all waiting for me in the pool.
Each guy's eye mirrored the flame of hatred that Kouga had.
I gulped and went ahead to face my fate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kagome's POV
 
Thankfully the lesson ended pretty quickly, though I was asked to stay behind yet again. Sighing, I went to the teachers' desk and waited as she straightened all the guitars and keyboards, grabbing one of the keyboards and bringing it over to the tables where I was. I frown at her before she signals for me to come over and play.
Sighing and knowing I was fighting a loosing battle, I take my bag back off and go sit next to her, glad it was lunch time.
“What do you want to hear?” I ask her as I pluck at some of the keys.
“Take your pick,” she replies, shrugging her shoulders slightly.
Sighing, I think over it all, wondering what I should do. One of the songs that I had made up only a few days ago popped into my head, so I thought about it and plucked at the keys.
 
Will you count me in?
 
I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feeling like a child now
Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place
 
It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Where ever you go
 
The rain is falling on my windowpane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying dry *(safe) and warm
You give me feelings that I adore
 
It starts in my toes
Make me crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Where ever you go
 
What am I gonna say
When you make me feel this way
I just... mmmm
 
It starts in my toes
Make me crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Where ever you go
 
I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth
 
It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feeling shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holding me tight
 
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Wherever you go, I'll always know
Cause you make me smile here, just for a while
 
I smiled to her and realised that there were people standing at the window who must have been listening because they had started clapping… and wouldn't stop. I blushed as I got up and grabbed my bag, nodding to the teacher and heading out.
I knew that there wasn't much time left for the rest of lunch, so I hurried over to where the group was supposed to be sitting… only to find that there were waaaaaaaaaay more people there. Dropping my bag near them all, I weaved my way through the crowd and eventually found Rin, quickly bee-lining for her.
“What the fuck is going on Rin?” I ask as I grip her elbow and draw her attention to me, “What's with all these people?”
“You,” was the only reply I got from her as she nodded forward and I felt the huge wave of youkai energy roll over me.
I stumble back a little, lucky that I had kept my grip on Rin. She held me tight around the wrist, stopping me from going backwards. Before us all was a small wall of people, making the rest of the people go back a little. Inuyasha and Derek were both standing in fighting positions…
Facing each other.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Roar…
Lol, I'm getting better at this I hope. I'm glad that there are people that like this story and I hope to finish it ASAP! My aim is to finish it before I graduate.
Ummm, there might not be any chapters being uploaded at all next week because I literally have an assignment due and exams everyday of the week. Yr 12 bloody well sucks.
Lol… na its cool, but I wont be able to update until probably late on the 3rd. I'll try to get one on next week if I can get the 5 mins where a teacher wont catch me. I keep getting caught and had my Internet password taken off me. Now I just use a friends who got suspended… lol..
Kk… plz review…
Bloodthirstynekoyokiagirlxd
 
PS. My email for anyone who wants it is
bloodthirsty.neko.yokai.girl.xd@hotmail.com
Cheers
XD