InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Life Of A Celebrity ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dear Diary
 
Chapter 1 - Life Of A Celebrity
 
This is my own original fanfic, though it was under my other username. Stupid me forgot the password so I can't access it anymore to upload more chapters. So I started again and tried to make it more interesting and make more fricking sense. (I couldn't even understand the damn thing and I wrote the bastard)
The great goddess Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha and all the characters associated with him. I just have the fun of twisting the characters around my pinkie. LOL
 
Hint for reading the story, anything in italic black is Kagome writing in her diary. “Talking” and `thinking' are seen as this and Kagome or someone singing will be a different colour and in italic as well. Hope this helps with the reading.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Dear Diary,
Last day before winter break. THANK KAMI. No more little kids coming around to pester me for autographs, or for pictures of me for Christmas presents. I'm too nice to say no, especially when there are little puppy dog eyes staring up at me.
Gotta go and record some more songs with Kaede in about twenty mins, she has sent the car over to get me. Doesn't want to risk me walking in the snow and getting sick or something.
And of course, I can't have any privacy.
 
~.~ ~. ~. ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~ ~.~ ~
 
I slapped my diary shut, staring up at the door as two sets of feet running passed by the door, stopping across the hall and sliding the door open. One muttered something before they ran over to my door, sliding it open and eyes instantly falling to me.
 
“Higurashi-chan,” the smaller companion pants out, eyes widening at me slightly, “can… we please… have yo… your autograph? … Its for our… little sister… she's really… sick… again.”
 
Sighing to myself, I tore a page from the back of my diary, signing it and handing it back to the two girls, hoping that they would leave then. They didn't of course. They just had to stop and ask me all sorts of questions, barely giving me any time to answer them before I was asked the next damn one.
 
Didn't they know what privacy was?
 
Or personal space?
 
“Look guys,” I yell slightly, making them listen to me over the top of them and getting them to listen, “I'll have to answer all your questions later. I'm late for something so I need to go.”
 
They looked chest fallen suddenly, letting me leave the room and leaving me feeling slightly nasty.
 
`Damn kids,' I thought to myself, hurrying down the school stairs to the front of the school, `I can never understand what they see in my music. I hate it and I sing the bloody thing.'
 
Dan was waiting out the front of me, beeping the horn to let me know where he has. I waved, heading over quickly.
 
Not quickly enough.
 
A van swerved out of nowhere, people streaming out suddenly. The news had finally found my school and now they were like flies on a stink. All three news channels were there, all each having a cameraman, reporter and even photographers.
 
Do you really smoke?
 
What happened between you and your, now, ex-boyfriend?
 
Have you begun your newest album yet?
 
Are you ready to move on from your ex?
 
I screamed, severely frustrated with all the questions and people flooding around me. I could hear Dan swear as he jumped from the car, hurrying over to me and throwing people out of the way to reach me. One of the cameramen came too close to me, earning a punch to the face and a possible broken nose before I was stolen from the circle and whisked back to the car, both myself and Dan hurrying in and driving off quickly.
 
“Kami I hate the fucking paparazzi,” I muttered, slumping backwards into my chair, arms crossed under my chest, “they should just get a life. Seriously!”
 
“Calm down Kagome-sama,” Dan spoke, hand coming to rest on my shoulder as we drove swiftly through traffic, his eyes never leaving the road, “they will be doing this until you decide to leave the business.”
 
“Or leave Japan,” I thought aloud, thinking over that interesting thought for a moment.
 
“Only you can make that choice Kagome-sama,” he reminded me, stopping at a red light and looking at me seriously, “but if you do chose to leave then I hope that you take me with you.”
 
“Like I could leave you behind Dan,” I laughed, looking at him again as we began to drive up the driveway of the studio's, “Mama would drag me back just to come and get you.”
 
“At least one of you would,” he smirked, parking the car out the front and looking at me from the corner of his eye, “but maybe you just need to talk to Lady Higurashi about it. She may understand more than you think.”
 
“We'll see,” I said, hugging him over the seat quickly as I opened the door, stepping into the inch deep snow, “but for now, go relax and get warmed up. I'll see you in a while.”
 
“Till then Kagome-sama,” he bowed, poking his tongue out at me as I turned away, which I returned.
 
I raced inside, wondering what was in store for the hyper little Miko today.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Like I said before, I'm starting again. Some changes are gonna happen (like Dan coming in waaaaay earlier) and the personalities of the characters will be explained a little better (I hope).
 
Keep reading and review plz.
 
Angel_from_hell_17
 
PS. sozz its so small guys. The rest will be better and longer. Cheers.