InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Shifting ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dear Diary
 
Chapter 6 - Shifting
 
This is my own original fanfic, though it was under my other username. Stupid me forgot the password so I can't access it anymore to upload more chapters. So I started again and tried to make it more interesting and make more fricking sense. (I couldn't even understand the damn thing and I wrote the bastard)
The great goddess Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha and all the characters associated with him. I just have the fun of twisting the characters around my pinkie. LOL.
 
Hint for reading the story, anything in italic black is Kagome writing in her diary. “Talking” and `thinking' are seen as this and Kagome or someone singing will be a different colour and in italic as well. Hope this helps with the reading.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Dear Diary,
So fucking tired. Can barely write properly. Can't think.
Mama packing stuff. Why? Don't know.
Hiding in room still. Need more sleep. Can't sleep, too noisy. Fucking Souta and his video games.
What day is it? Time?
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
I open my eyes, only to see absolutely nothing.
 
Hanging on.
 
Processing
 
Processing
 
Processing
 
The fucking blanket was still over my head.
 
I moved slightly, groaning from the sudden stiffness that my body seemed to have collected. How long was I asleep?
 
Pulling my arm down from where it was resting over my head, the blanket moved, not blinding me with any sunlight. My whole room was shut tight, blinds and curtains drawn over all the windows. I breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that someone had closed them all for me.
 
Who was here last night?
 
Looking down at my hand, I remembered that I was given something last night, something to help me sleep. It had helped.
 
But where was it?
 
Shaking my head, I sat up slowly, waiting for the room to start spinning or something like that again. My head was still aching a little, though it was nowhere near as bad as it was last night. Nothing really stayed in my memory about last night. I remember following Sesshomaru.
 
I bolted upright.
 
What the fuck happened between Sesshomaru and Dan last night?
 
Throwing the blankets off, I stumbled towards the door, feet wobbling under the sudden weight thrown on them.
 
What the fuck? I thought to myself, gripping the doorframe tightly as my knees buckled suddenly. What the fuck's happening to me?
 
“Tusk tusk,” Dan sneers slightly, leaning against Souta's closed door, “looks like the little miko brat cant walk properly. What's wrong sweetie? Legs not liking you after last night's little episode?”
 
“What the fuck happened last night Dan?” I ask, guard forming quickly. Dan had never acted this way towards me. Never.
 
“Can you honestly not remember Kagome?” he asks, his voice covering some emotion, “seriously? You can't remember jumping out the window to get away?”
 
“I meant what happened between you and Sesshomaru.”
 
“None of your business.”
 
“It seems to be, as I stated last night. I am the only miko child in this area. So you were obviously talked about me.”
 
“Don't flatter yourself.”
 
“No. Flattering myself would be telling you to fuck the hell off. Now what happened between you and Sesshomaru last night?”
 
“We had a chat that we needed to finish,” he sneered, looking away from me and immediately proving that he was lying to me, something he never does, “one from the past.”
 
“Okay,” I moaned, me knees shaking further as my grip on the doorframe faltered slightly, “do you want to tell me the truth now?”
 
“I am telling you the truth,” he replies quickly, his face paling slightly.
 
“Fine then,” I sneer, dragging myself back up as Souta pops his head of his door to see what we were arguing about (nosy little fucker), “but this conversation isn't finished. Souta, can you come here please?”
 
He walks over slowly, probably thinking that I was going to beat him up, “what's up sis?”
 
“You haven't done anything wrong Souta,” I laugh slightly, trying my hardest to force the cough that was rising back down, “at least not yet. I was just going to ask if you could give me a hand downstairs. My legs are a little weak.”
 
“Why not ask Dan?” he asks after he had come over and let me lean against him. Thankfully, though he was a few years younger than me, he was nearly the same height, so it made everything sooooo much easier.
 
“Because he's being a lying fuck,” I reply, watching Dan tense as I said it, “and I wanted to ask you some other stuff.”
 
Turns out, though it took nearly ten minutes to just get me down the stairs, that I had been sleeping for nearly two days straight.
 
“Mama was getting a little worried about you,” he told me as we stopped for a second, giving me time to lean against the wall and catch the breath that was surprisingly coming in pants, “cause you were thrashing around for a little while and we couldn't find anything wrong with you after Sesshomaru had bought you in that night.”
 
“Sesshomaru bought me in?” I asked, curiosity getting the better of me.
 
“Yeah,” he replies slowly, looking like he was remembering it, “he said that you were outside for some reason and had collapsed suddenly while Dan and he were `chatting'.” He used little air quotes around the last word.
 
“I take ti those were Sesshomaru's exact words too,” I laughed as we continued toward the kitchen slowly, ignoring the swearing and bashing of the walls coming from upstairs.
 
“No,” Souta smiled, trying his hardest to sound shocked and sarcastic, “how did you know?”
 
“Talent, my younger brother. Pure and utter talent.”
 
O.o O.o O.o
 
Souta had been telling the truth too, Mama confirming the story as she drove me to the doctors later that day.
 
“You looked like a rag doll as Sesshomaru carried you in, never faltering a step even when he kicked the door open. Dan was following behind him, though he looked pale. He never got around to telling me why though. I wonder…”
 
“Mama!”
 
“Oh, right. Well, he stood in front of Souta (the eaves dropping little boy) and me and bowed gently, never losing his grip on you. You were out. He told us that he had seen you collapse when you stumbled over to them, apologising before carrying you up to your room. How he knew it was yours, I'll never know. He came down about five minutes later, telling me that he had closed all the blinds and curtains before bowing and leaving. To be honest with you, it was a little odd.”
 
“So Sesshomaru was the one to close my curtains,” I muttered to myself, “jeez that's odd.”
 
“Why?” Mama replied, glancing at me quickly, making me jump as I realised that I had thought out loud, “Sesshomaru is a good guy Kagome. Don't judge a book by its cover. You should know that by now.”
 
`Dan,' was the only thing that popped into my head at that point. He had said such things last night, Sesshomaru too.
 
`Maybe they were both insane and I just didn't realise it,' I though, shrugging slightly as Mama pulled into the parking lot for my doctor and got out, `though personally, I think that it goes deeper than just insanity.'
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Naaawwwww. Sesshomaru is so sweeeeeet. *Coughcough*
 
How many of you would love for Sesshomaru to carry you? I would. I adore Sesshomaru. He is the most awesome of the youkai's.
 
Anyway, please leave a review. I haven't gotten any yet and I feel a little unloved. I want to know if you all like the story of whether it is just me (the rambler) who likes it.
 
Personally, I prefer this one to the other. This one makes more sense . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Most of the time.
 
Anyway.
 
Byez until next time.
 
Angel_from_hell_17