InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Entry Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: To answer any unanswered questions, yes, the fanfic will have very short chapters. But does anyone ever really have a five-page (when typed up) entry?

"...See the thing about you, that caught my eye,
Is the same thing that makes me change, my mind.
Kinda hard to explain, but girl, I'll try.
You need to sit down, this may take a while.
You see, she sorta looks, just like you.
She even smiles, just the way you do.
So innocent, she seemed, but I was schooled
I'm reminded when I look at you, but,

You remind of a girl, that I once knew.
See her face whenever I, I look at you.
You won't believe all of the things that she put me through.
This is why I just can't get with you..."
- U Remind Me, Usher

Entry Two

February 6th

Dear Diary,

I saw her today. But she didn't see me. I knew it was her the moment my eyes glanced over her. It is true, what everyone says. I truly do look like her twin. Our face, our body structure, our long black hair... We could have been entered in a twin contest and won. I am just very glad that my eyes are a azure blue while hers are just brown. Miroku had told me I looked strikingly similar. He was very very right. I called Inuyasha's cell phone this morning and left him a message to see if we were still spending Valentine's Day together. It is only nine days away, after all. Sango and Kagura have both called today.

Sango called to tell me to forget about Inuyasha and dump him. She always says this. I just told her I loved him too much to leave him. Sango's tone was rather bitter, mentioning that she had felt the same thing about the relationship she had had with Hiten. She spoke a brief good-bye and abruptly hung up after that. She had never really talked about her past with Hiten, but I suspect (and Kagura agrees) that he had abused her. Whether is was physically or emotionally, I am just glad she found Miroku.