InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Entry Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"...You're dangerous
Just get it up
The way you move so scandalous
It's all about the two of us..."
- Mis-teeq, Scandalous

Entry Three

February 6th

Dear Diary,

I know that this is two entries in one day, but I feel that I must record this down. I had stowed you away and was about to draw myself a bath when the phone rang. It was Kikyou. How she got my phone number, I do not know. She said that she had just a few short words to say to me and for me to listen carefully. She told me to stay away from Inuyasha and that he was hers and hers alone. She had heard I looked like her, and she had glanced upon me earlier today. I guess I had been wrong to assume that she had not seen me. She then proceeded to tell me it was no wonder he had been with me. I looked too much like her. She then hung up.

My hand was shaking when I put the phone down. The way she had said those words were positively dripping with malice. Inuyasha has still yet to return my call and I am afraid he has already chosen. I am deeply regretting those words I said. You don't know what I'm talking about don't you? The phrase that started this whole chaotic mess. Well, her return was what really started it, but I just added more fuel to the fire. "Choose. Me or her." I had regretted saying it the moment those words were out of my mouth. I regretted it even more when his eyes widened, and then slackened as he took my hand and nodded.

He had asked for time, and in the shock I was in, I nodded back. Every second I regret it even more. I know that in the end he is going to have to choose. I know it will be very very hard for him; no matter who it is he chooses. The very thought of that just makes me want to curl up under my covers and die.